Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gurenge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Megohime again tried to quiet her noises, biting the back of her hand as Masamune continued to thrust into her, panting softly.

He grunted and slammed into her one final time, filling her with all that he had. His blood stopped pumping and his muscles relaxed, his feral state finally dying down. "Megohime...?"

Megohime lay under Masamune, a panting mess, face flush and covered in sweat. She looked up at him, nodding. “Y-Yeah..?”

He was normal, and he looked relieved, "Gomen..." He carefully moved her legs down and into a better position before he touched her cheek gently, "Did I hurt you at all?"

Megohime adjusted herself into a more comfortable position, covering herself with her yukata. “N-No..! I’m alright, I was just startled..!”

He moved carefully and retied his clothes, "Please forgive me for my brash and rather disgusting behavior. I was trying an experimental medicine I had made and I didn't expect such results."

Megohime redressed herself, a little embarrassed. “It’s ok, truly..” Had it simply been a moment of uncontrollable lust? She was a bit disappointed, but regardless, happy to have shared such a moment with him. “I’m not hurt..”

Megohime’s face flushed and she looked away from Masamune. “It’s alright.. it-it was good..” She nodded. “I enjoyed it.”

Megohime nodded. “If.. if you ever need of me again.. I am yours.” She said quietly. “All of me is yours..”

"I am a demon, Megohime..." He said softly, "Surely I must repulse you. I took from you just now, killed your parents and devoured them...took you from your home for my own selfish needs."

“What does it matter what you are?” She clenched her fist against her chest, a soft frown on her face. “I’m just as selfish... I wanted nothing more than for you to take me away.. I’m selfish everyday by wanting to be at your side; you see value in me that I cannot.” She shook her head. “I am yours, Masamune, however you need me, I am yours.”

Megohime smiled back, and he found nothing but genuine emotions, Megohime’s gaze gentle. “I want to stay with you. I want to be at your side.”

Megohime was odd, why would a human want to be by the side of the Father of Demons? He had done horrible things, was still doing horrible things, surely she knew of this?

Yukimura, Akihime, Mitsunari, and Shouta had been traveling for nearly a week since the last village, and this time they’d be going through a much larger city. They had to replenish supplies, and take a much needed bath.

“That’s right, you did mention you grew up in the city.” Yukimura had been to the city a few times, but never this one. “Imagine our luck to happen upon your hometown though.” He said with a smile.

She smiled more and held his hand, "Hai! Mitsunari and I grew up here! Our family is very well off!" How odd of a sight it would be to see Akihime all done up like a noble.

Yukimura didn’t so much mind holding Akihime’s hand in public, even if it got them odd stares- but that too came with being a slayer and carrying a sword. “Would there be any family you’d like to stop and see? I’m sure we have some time to do so while we gather supplies.”

"I think Otou-san might still be around?" She didn't seem very sure before she looked to Mitsunari. The oldest sibling shook his head as if to say he didn't know and Akihime gave a hopeful smile, "Why don't we go see?"

Last edited:
Yukimura raised his bushy eyebrows, a bit shocked, Akihime had never really spoken about her family besides Mitsunari, so he had always assumed the rest of her family had passed on. “Your father still lives here?” He realized how his statement sounded and gave a sheepish grin. “Sorry, I’ve just never pressed about your other family... I simply assumed..”

Back
Top Bottom