Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gurenge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

“And what of that woman you brought?” Her pupils were slits again, baring her teeth at Masamune. As much as she hated to, the more blood Masamune fed her, the more she had the violent urge to tear into a human. It disgusted her, wanting to sink her teeth into human flesh, so with two humans dwelling upstairs, her urges only increased.

“I can tell she at least tastes decent enough, with how you come here with the smell of her on your breath.” She sneered.

This she already knew he would do, for he had done it before. “Mine will grow back, that theory we’ve already tested- but tell me, do you think hers will grow back?”

Jin only grunted, turning her head away- as much as she hated it, he was probably right, demon or not, she would not willingly eat a human. That being said, being in the care of Masamune meant she was force-fed to stay alive.

She was kneeling silently, unmoving except for the slight rise and fall of her chest to indicate she was still alive, and for a moment is seemed as though she wasn’t going to answer. “Yes.” She finally spoke, quietly and bitterly.

Jin stared at the meat for a long time, saliva dripping down her chin at the aroma. The last time she had refused to eat, Masamune had torn her lower jaw off, and simply stuffed the flesh down her throat. She closed her eyes as she reached out and grabbed the hunk of flesh, taking a bite as tears slipped down her cheeks.

Masamune moved to take one of his experimental vials and made a noise. He didn't expect much, but it couldn't hurt. He downed it and scowled at the taste, it never tasted good, and waited. Nothing. He exhaled. He didn't really expect a dud. But suddenly his whole body felt like it was set on fire, and he dropped to the floor with a ragged and hard gasp.

Jin looked to where she heard Masamune, able to see him, even from the very far end of the large laboratory room. She stopped eating and lowered the flesh, watching him carefully, holding her breath- what had happened?

Masamune could smell everything, but after the concoction kicked in, it increased ten-fold. Megohime’s smell was the strongest, her marechi blood mouthwatering even from down in the basement of his home.

He snarled, his nails scrapping against the wood before he pushed himself up and moved hurriedly out of the basement and to Megohime's room.

Megohime was just readying herself for bed, changing out of her day clothes and into her bed clothing. She was just laying out the futon when she heard the rapid footfalls coming down the hall, stopping and looking to the door with a soft frown.

Megohime was confused at Masamune’s demeanor, standing up and looking at him with furrowed brows, concern on her face. “Masamune..? Is everything ok?”

Megohime let out a cry of surprise, falling back onto the bed with a wince, looking up at Masamune in confusion. “Masamune? I-I don’t understand, did I upset you..?”

His breathing was heavy as he looked down at her, his pupils like thin lines, "N...No... I-I'm sorry...I have no...idea what's happening.."

Megohime squirmed a bit under him, her wrists still trapped in his grasp. “I.. I don’t understand..?” She shook her head, what was going on? Was he being controlled by someone?

Megohime’s face flushed a deep red, making a weak noise as he kissed her, heart skipping a beat. She was so confused, being a little startled by Masamune’s actions, but she didn’t try to stop him.

Megohime let out another low noise, closing her eyes as his hands roamed her body, her neck and chest feeling flush.

Back
Top Bottom