Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gurenge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Megohime nodded. “The medicine he’s given me helped quite a bit earlier, but I can tell it’s starting to be less effective.”

"Perhaps another dose is in order?" He asked, but he didn't know how much to give her, "I will ask him to give you more in a moment.."

“It can wait, just-” She held onto his sleeve, a soft frown forming on her face. “Stay with me a little longer..”

He nodded, "Of course.." He said gently, putting his hand over hers. He couldn't allow another incident like this to happen again. He had to protect her.

Another action that made Megohime beyond happy, the affection making a small smile appear on her face, letting his hand rest on top of hers.

The two stayed together for a while, Megohime eventually laying down beside Masamune to rest once more, though she held his hand gently, never once letting go.

Megohime was beyond content, words unable to describe her happiness in that moment, relishing in Masamune’s gentle touches.

Megohime turned her head to look up at him, shaking her head slightly. “I can manage for now.” She said softly.

Megohime didn’t move away when he moved closer, looking up into his reptilian eyes. “I’m ok... I have you here..”

Megohime’s face flushed with how close Masamune was to her, nodding again. “More than you, truly..” She said.

Megohime closed her eyes, having wanted this moment for some time now, reaching out with her wrapped and putting it against his cheek, kissing Masamune back.

Megohime felt her heart beating hard in her chest, making a soft noise as she held the kiss, Masamune’s lips surprisingly soft- the thought alone made her face burn hot.

Megohime nodded, breathing slightly labored as she opened her eyes again. “I’m ok.” She said softly, then leaned up and kissed him again, giving his hand a squeeze.

The longer they kissed for, the more Megohime seemed to become excited, making soft noises as she kissed him deeply, moving her hand to his shoulder for a bit of support.

Megohime pulled away after a bit, face as red as a tomato, breathing heavily. “Sorry..” She said, putting her hand over her mouth in embarrassment, she hadn’t planned on letting things go on for so long.

Back
Top Bottom