Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gurenge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

Megohime watched him struggle like a drunk, it reminding her of when her father had too much to drink, only Masamune was still kind to her. “Does all blood do this to you..?”

Megohime nodded, face still flushed red as she sat still and waited for him to start working on her. She didn’t quite understand why her blood had such an affect on him the way it did, but as long as he was happy with her she didn’t care.

Perhaps she could ask Kojurou about it? If anyone would know, it would be him. Masamune gently cleaned the wound and sat staring at it for a bit, "I am unsure how to cover it." He said before laughing softly.

Megohime couldn’t help but laugh softly as well, reaching out and taking a few things from the box. “That’s ok.. I learned a few things about patching up some minor things..” She took some gauze and placed it over the cut before securing it with some adhesive strips. “That should be fine for now.”

Megohime finished treating the cut and pulled the shoulder of her robes back up, fixing her clothes before glancing to Masamune once more.

“Just..” She felt like she didn’t have a right to ask anything of him. “Just until Kojurou returns.. I don’t like to be alone..” Megohime said softly.

Megohime smiled softly, feeling a little relieved that he’d stay with her. Masamune’s home was so large, and she only ever really saw Kojurou- she knew there were other servants around the home, but she only ever heard them, and never actually saw them.

It was best she didn't see his underlings. They would eat her before even so much as asking her name. But Masamune kept them at bay. He was far scarier than any scratching or haunting feeling of death she felt at night.

Megohime knew Masamune was dangerous, knew he could kill her in an instant, but she oddly felt comforted by his presence. She didn’t care that he drank her blood, or ate humans, all he had shown her was kindness.

Megohime’s face lit up a bright red, and she started to stumble over her words. “I-I...!” How was she supposed to answer a question like that? It was invasive and lewd.

Megohime face held shock, and for the first time since witnessing her parents gruesome deaths, fear flashed in her eyes. She didn’t say anything, didn’t struggle or try to pull away, she only stared back up at him with her lips slightly parted. “Masamune..” She whispered.

He stared down at her silently, as if searching for something, before the door opened suddenly. Kojurou stood there, eyes wide as he slowly registered the scene.
"M...Masamune-sama!!" Lightening sparked around him, puffs of air visibly leaving his mouth as his face contorted in rage.

Megohime only felt embarrassment at what Kojurou was seeing, Masamune on top of her, face flushed. Why did she feel like she owed Kojurou an explanation? “K-Kojurou..! He-He isn’t doing anything..! I-I mean.. n-nothings happened..!”

Masamune pushed himself up and brushed his hair back, "I felt a little light headed, that's all." He tried to keep from slurring but it was hard. Kojurou was still angry, his fists clenched tight.
"I humbly request that you leave immediately!" He yelled. Masamune hummed and stood, trying not to wobble as he left.

Megohime sat up quickly once Masamune was off of her, face flushed and holding her hands close to her chest. Her heart beat was erratic and heavy in her chest, finding herself unable to look Kojurou in the eye.

Megohime shook her head, keeping her gaze down. “He just wanted some blood again.. He didn’t hurt me..” She squeezed her eyes shut, memories of the past flickering through her mind over and over- why now? She forced her eyes open again. “He didn’t hurt me.”

Megohime flinched slightly, but forced herself to look up at Kojurou, frowning when she saw blood on his face. “You’ve got blood on you..” It didn’t seem to have come from a wound, did that mean it wasn’t his own blood?

Back
Top Bottom