Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gurenge (1x1 w/DarkMudkip)

She shook and her head. “I don’t mind, I’ll wait for you.” Megohime said softly.

He nodded and stood, moving to leave the room. As he left, Masamune entered her room, moving to sit where Kojurou had been.
"Good evening, Megohime."

“Good evening, Masamune.” She said softly with a gentle nod of her head; out of everyone at his estate, she was the only one who didn’t use an honorific when addressing him, but it wasn’t her being intentionally impolite. The white bandage around her hand caught his attention, still unhealed after all that time, but that was to be expected of a non-slayer human.

“It’s healing, it’s really just a scab now, but Kojurou wants me to keep it clean and wrapped up for a little while longer.” She said.

Megohime still felt that small twinge of unease around Masamune, but she wasn’t afraid of him hurting her. She nodded her head. “He’s taught me quite a bit about taking care of a wound.”

Megohime blinked and shook her head slightly in confusion. “I... He isn’t doing anything malicious.” She didn’t quite understand why Masamune wouldn’t like Kojurou being around her, he was only keeping her company.

It had never seemed that way to her before, Kojurou just genuinely seemed lonely. “That can’t be true.. Kojurou isn’t a bad person.”

Megohime was almost embarrassed as the thought, but nodded, looking to the dinner knife that sat off to her side.

Megohime felt her heart skip a beat, her face growing hot, but she didn’t refuse. “H-Hai..” She said softly, thinking for a moment before carefully pulling her robes down to expose the flesh of her shoulder. Beside old yellow bruising, the flesh was completely unmarred, pale and soft looking.

Megohime once again took up the knife and placed it against the soft flesh of her shoulder, pressing the blade into the skin to cut a shallow mark. She winced a bit as blood started to trickle out from the cut, holding her robes carefully so they wouldn’t fall any lower and expose more than intended.

He grasped her upper arms gently to keep her steady before running his tongue slowly over the wound. The effects of her blood were almost instant but he just couldn't pull away.

There was a slight tinge of pain as his tongue passed over the cut, but the thought that he was licking her overwhelmed her. Her entire face was red, unable to focus on anything other than the sensation of him licking her shoulder. She felt his hot breath against her skin, his fangs graze at her flesh, her own breathing hitching slightly; what was this feeling in her chest and stomach? She suppressed a small noise that tried to escape her, staring ahead at the wall. Megohime fought the urge to place her hands on him, oddly having the urge to caress the back of his head when she glanced at him feeding from her.

Megohime shook her head, putting a hand over the cut to stop the few trickles of blood that dripped from it. “It’s alright..” She said quietly, but the odd sensation in her gut remained. “It didn’t hurt much this time.” She assured him.

Back
Top Bottom