Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Climbing Her Summit (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

Sita smiled, "We shall see." She kissed the human passionately and put her arms around the girl, and held her close as she started to sway as if they were almost dancing. "So tell me why this hot blooded Caledorian loves this cold blooded monster." she said as she smiled and kissed the top of the girls head again.

β€œI already told you, silly goose,” Chloe grinned and kissed her Sita. β€œBut you’re funny, which I also love. I’ll admit, I’m only human as well- you may be cold-blooded, but you get me all hot and bothered.”

"Do I now?" She smiled, "So what do you do when you are all hot and bothered hmm?" She smiled, "What does this hot blooded Caledonian woman do when she is all worked up and has the most beautiful creature of the night before her?" Sita ripped off her clothes. "Take me." she said.

β€œI...never have before,” Chloe blushed. β€œCan you either tell me what you like, or do things to me first so I can learn how to help you feel good?”

Sita sighed, pushed the girl down and kissed her as she ripped off the girls clothes. She kissed down the girls entire body, taking the time to suck and lick and gently bite her nipples before passing down to her navel and licking it before moving her mouth down to the girls pussy, she pulled aside her panties and gave her clit a lick and a suck before blowing cold air onto it,
"Something like that?" she smiled and dragged her fangs down the girls thigh, barely breaking the skin and giving it a lick. "Oooh your blood is so sweet and intoxicating like the finest wine."

Chloe groaned, β€œI know I said I was nobody’s flower...but maybe I’m your Rose.” Not just from the licking of her most erogenous zones for the first time, but also from the sight of Sita licking up her blood. The scrape of her teeth she could do without, however.

β€œI’ve seen what you do with your bite. It looks like it hurts. Can you not do that this time? At least for today,” Chloe added.

She wasn’t entirely sure why she felt this way. Most likely, she thought, it was because of all the pain she’d been through while involuntarily committed to Edinar. But she also wanted to put Sita’s...vampire-ness, the part that had killed thousands and wanted to kill Alice, to the side for right now and just see the good in her. The loving side that Sita clearly had shown to very few. That part she didn’t want to admit.

Sita stopped just short of sinking her fangs into the girls thigh, it sort of threw of her whole rhythm for a second, "It only hurts if I want it to love, I can promise you I wont make it hurt, but if you desire me not to truly taste you then that is fine, I would have let you taste me as well, but as you wish my love." she bit the tip of her tongue and ran it across the cuts, they healed almost instantly. "Had to that at least puppet." she said as she moved back up the girls body caressing it with her fingers and tongue all the while slowly slipping a finger into the girls hot sex.

β€œTh-thank you. I know it’s hard not to bite meeee,” Chloe squeaked as Sita penetrated her. β€œI’m just trying to take this slow so I don’t feel scared anymore. So we can maybe taste each other one day.” Without me losing control, she thought and didn’t say.

"I understand my little rose, my bite can be quite..." She nipped at the girls nipple and slid another finger in as her eyes flashed to hot pink "Intense." she started to slowly finger fuck the girl and kiss her, being as gentle as she could, she wasn't like the other girls, there wasnt some psychic plane she was taken to, nor did she like it rough, chloe was the gentle one, she had to slow down, at first she vowed to change this in the girl but the slower she went feeling her body against hers, her warm flesh against her cold skin, feeling her heartbeat, feeling the blood coarse through her veins, she wanted to keep taking it slow, she wanted time to freeze in this moment.

β€œTh-this feels soooo intense too. M-maybe you could, unf, put your hand against my throat. Not enough to hurt, just something to reassure me that you’re there, that you’ve got me, that...that I’m loved,” Chloe mewled as she tried not to squirm too much.

Even though she, like most humans, didn’t have the innate psychic attunement to bring anyone to a psychedelic paradise of their own making, faint images and sounds would fill Sita’s head.

Of the three Guthrie children at a more innocent age playing whalers and krakens, singing songs, and acting out Abigail Woods adventures in the rough sand dunes, wild waves, and untamed forests of Stormaway Beach.

Of her as a teenager, painting the clearest blue sky over the sand dunes and the peaceful waters, imagining herself flying as the Song of Chloe reverberated throughout both their minds.

Sita put her hand on the girls throat gently as she enjoyed the sights and sounds, she didnt quite submit to returning with her own song or visions, she wanted to remain present in the moment, she wanted to feel this girl. She continued to assail the girl with kisses and nips and licks fingering her and licking her, not even caring if she was provided pleasure in return, she was enjoying this girls innocence too much, and it was through great restraint that she did not bite her, she came in for another passionate kiss, "Tell me, have you ever bedded anyone at all puppet?"

"Mmm....good." she said and went back to exploring the girls body, she grabbed the girls hand, and pushed it towards her dripping pussy, "Go ahead touch me love, I promise the only teeth are in my mouth." She said with a sly smile and kissed the girl. "I love you Chloe, I love your friends, I want all of you to be mine. Is that something you are interested in?"

Chloe started to circle her fingers around Sita’s cold, wet and yet still pulsating pussy lips with a look of awe as Sita continued to exquisitely push her fingers inside young Guthrie’s love canal.

β€œI’d say let’s talk over any kind of...arrangement with everybody once we’ve all taken a bit of time to get to know each other better. But for me, I’m looking forward to explore where this goes,” Chloe said cautiously. β€œI’m trusting you with my heart for the moment, Sita. Be careful with it.”

"I will guard it with my life, and nothing will stop me from keeping you safe and keeping your love Chloe." she kissed the girl again, "Now my dear, what do you want to know about me truly? How should we get to know eachother." she said as she continued to kiss and run her fingers all over the girls body. She really wanted a bite.

β€œWhat have you always dreamed of doing but never could- that isn’t related to ruling? For instance, I dreamed of flying and I finally got to do that this year, but I also wanted to send my paintings off to an art gallery. I worry they all burned up when my family home in Radiant City was likely destroyed a month ago,” Chloe sighed as she nuzzled Sita’s nose with her own.

"I have always dreamed of multiple lovers, not sexual partners, but people I can love and bed, and be with at my leisure, they would all love each other, but me the most. I could tell them to put on a show for me, and they would all engage in the most elegant love making, I would sip my wine and they would beckon me to join, beg for my touch, beg for my love and I would join them of course, I would, because I love them and they love me." she said all of this looking the girl right in the eyes and kissed her after.

β€œThat sounds...limiting,” Chloe said with a soft sigh as she locked her arms by her sides instinctively as if she was tied up by a straitjacket again. β€œBut if it works, it could really work. Still, there’s no rush to do anything like that just yet, I feel,” she tried to add with some optimism. Still, there was plenty of tension in the engineer’s body, aside from her wet pussy.

"Oh? Tell me then dear, how would you have it? Whats your fantasy? You dont want to be a part of my little harem?" She smiled, "How would you have it then, just me and you? You come and go as you please? Hmm?" She giggled, "I dont want to tie you down......unless you ask." she licked her lips.

β€œI haven’t really had any fantasies about relationships, since I haven’t been allowed to even date anyone before, let alone touch,” Chloe sighed. β€œSo...I guess I’ll keep thinking about it? In the meantime, can we just focus on us? And can you...help me? I feel strange around my girl parts but in a good way.”

"My dear, I will give you all the help you need." she slid three fingers in her cunt and begin to slowly fuck her with them, "Now, you do the same to me, then I will teach you how to eat pussy." She smiled as she continued to finger the girl then sucked on her nipple.

The grouping of Sita’s fingers together and moving in tandem inside of Chloe’s tight cunt made the pilot moan with delight as she was filled by Sita’s loving motions.

β€œI...I’ll do my best,” she squeaked meekly, before pushing a single finger in and out Sita’s greedy, luscious slot. Then two, and finally three just like Sita was doing to her.

"Mmm yesssss, thats good, just....like.....that." she kissed the girl again and continued to toy with her cunt, "Do to me as I do to you." she said as she clenched her sex around the girls fingers, and kissed the girl.

β€œOh...I...I feel something, but I don’t know what it is,” Chloe said, her breathing rapidly quickening. β€œIt’s like my whole body is about to burst.” She had orgasmed before, but those were the result of inartful rubbing against quietly humped pillows and nowhere near as powerful as her impending orgasm seemed to be.

"Mmmm." She moved down to eat the girls pussy, "Give in to it puppet." she stuck her tongue in the girls pussy and sucked on her clit.

Back
Top Bottom