Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Climbing Her Summit (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

CasualVelociraptor

Ravenclaw
Supporter
Mt. Kudremeru Prime, Kanchenanda

Saturday, October 9th, 1886

Alice Guthrie was on a mission, and for once it wasn’t on military orders. The eighteen-year-old Caledorian girl’s two-year tour of duty in the Imperial colony of Surabamba had ended when she helped put down the ill-fated rebellion. She was supposed to want to head back home to Radiant City. But in her time away from Caledoria, she’d left behind her girlfriend, Elizabeth Jersey, hooked up with a fellow soldier named Abigail and a local woman named Sajida, and not written once to her siblings, Chloe Rose and Edward. So now with her actions in the war- especially Operation Trench Fall, the coup de grace to the rebels in September- weighing her down, would she be the same person they knew? Could she face any of them, knowing what she’d done? How many people and merfolk she killed? Would she even want to see herself and all her darkness in the mirror?

To stop being haunted by these spiraling thoughts, Alice did the only logical thing: climb the tallest mountain in the world without any ropes, something no one had come back from alive even with equipment. This made her wonder if she had a death wish. She did, at least, have some assistance in ascending it rapidly these past two days with her tight but lightweight and highly mobile Golem armor. It had allowed her to survive thousands of tons of pressure at the bottom of the ocean. More importantly, it carried a massive oxygen tank that gave her the necessary breath to make it.

When she did reach the summit, Alice came face to face with the imposing steps of a freaking castle. That wasn’t something found on any of her maps! And it must have been here, on top of a mountain, most likely carved out of the same rock, for centuries without anyone finding it. Or even any airships spotting it, heavy though the clouds surrounding the mountain usually were. How was that possible?

Alice didn’t have long to think about it, though, before her overworked muscles went limp and she passed out on the stone.

Sita was sitting on the balcony of the tallest tower, the last of her kind, a pale faced, yellow eyed, grey haired vision of beauty. Beneath this beauty lied a predator, the deadliest predator on the face of this earth. She sipped some wine as she watched the girl climb her mountain all day. She watched the girl get right to her doorstep then pass out. "Pity." She said as she stepped from her tower and stepped straight off the edge, magically gliding down to the ground and touching down gently.

She picked up the girl and brushed her hair back from her face revealing its beauty. "Pity." She said again clicking her tongue against her teeth. She walked inside and put the girl down on a couch near a fire. She poured a glass of water and gently slapped the girl on the cheek. "Wake up." she said gently putting the glass to her lips.

Alice hadn’t felt her helmet being pulled off, or the gentle brush of a hand on her hair. But she was definitely feeling the warmth of the fire, and she instantly woke up upon Sita’s commanding words and slap. However, the aching soldier was still too weak to move, other than shifting her body on the couch so that her head was propped up by some pillows.

The budding young investigator took a look around and then wondered, “Who...or maybe even what are you? How long have you lived on a mountaintop castle by yourself?” All the time, her chest was slightly constricting with fear.

Sita smiled, revealing a menacing grin, four sets of two very sharp very pointed teeth. "I am Sita, the Master and owner of this very fine castle on this very large mountain that you choose to climb with your very fine body." She reached for her wine glass and took another sip. "More importantly, what are you doing on my mountain?" she licked the rim of her glass seductively and bit her tongue and let some of her own blood run into it. "Go on now, dont be afraid, tell me, trust me, if I wanted to kill you, you would not have woken up." She gave another fanged grin.

You would not have woken up. Alice gulped at that last turn of phrase, but decided to compose herself and answer the hostess’s question as best she could. After all, in all likelihood, she would’ve frozen to death without this mysterious woman’s help. The fact that she shivered a moment from the compliment helped that along.

“Well, Sita...it’s a pleasure to meet you. My name is Alice Guthrie, and I was a Colonel in the Caledorian military and stationed at Surabamba until- recently,” Alice explained. “I needed to...to climb your, uh, your mountain, because I’ve always been fascinated by heights, and it seemed like worthwhile exercise.” That wasn’t entirely untrue; it was one of the reasons she was doing this. But not the main one.

"Come come now dear, tell me all of it." She stood up and took off her jacket, honestly she didn't need to wear one, she didn't need clothes at all she felt no temperature change and if it was not for her guest the fire would not be lit at all, but we digress. Sita removed her jacket revealing a silk shirt at which point her breasts now revealed as ample were pressed against it showing her cleavage. She turned back to the girl, walked over and sat down next to her putting an arm around her. The predator was real, and she was right in front of her face. The deadliest predator, just like the great white shark, she never had to evolve, the perfect killing machine.

"You can't have possibly chosen this mountain on a whim, or, you just bypassed the villages, and all of their warnings, and even the sign at the base that said no trespassers upon pain of literal death." She laughed a deep, throaty, borderline evil laugh that almost seemed it didn't belong to her. "But that would make you stupid wouldn't it?" She clicked her tongue against her teeth. "You don't look stupid to me, noooo, you werent even a fighter were you? With those looks and that...." She looked Alice up and down "Body, you were probably a spy, or intelligence officer or tactician, no, I'd say you arent much of a fighter at all. But I bet you are excellent at debates and battles of wit." She gestured towards a table, with a chessboard on it and chess pieces.

The generous, heaving bosom of the sly creature who was now wrapping her arm around the exhausted girl entranced Alice, as Alice surmised that Sita knew it would. She wasn’t sure how much of a sexual attraction it was, and how much could be attributed to being buttered up before being...she didn’t want to think about it.

Sita’s low voice served as a kind of strange truth serum as it soothed her ears. She even closed her eyes and exhaled softly to hear it. But then Alice snapped back to reality and pushed through the tremors of lust coursing through her body from the laugh, the looks, the touches all setting her nerves on fire, in order to finally answer her question.

“A good guess, but no- I was not given such high honors. Instead, I became a Golem. Put in this damnably tight suit to fight merfolk who were supporting the rebels.” She then extended the sharp needle on the left arm of her suit for Sita to see before retracting it. “Not to mention my weapons,” she smirked. “With this, the Empire regained control over this area.”

But then she realized she was reveling in victory again, not remembering all the wreckage and death in her wake. “I came to this mountain because I had a lot of anger in my heart, and I just needed to get to the top to yell it all out. If it was just about exercise, then any old hill would have given me a good hike; but my mind needed a real challenge, and this is the tallest mountain in the world. You could say it was an Emperor’s Gambit.”

Alice leaned her head towards Sita’s neck, breathing deeply of her scent before saying, “Yes, I could die, but the thrill of success would give me something to do now that the war is over.” If she was to die at the hands of her host, then at least she had witnessed Alice’s triumph, and would remember her as something more than a murderer.

"Oh! So you were in one of those machines!" She laughed again, this time more lightheartedly. "Emperors gambit, by that you mean, the only piece of land the emperor laid eyes on and has not conquered?" She smirked knowing full well the answer to this question. "Tell me, was it painful? What they did to you to turn you into a soldier." She ran her hand up her arm where the needle was. "Tell me, is it your instinct to drive that into my heart?" She ripped open her shirt, exposing her breasts, "Go on, do it then love, show me a good time take out that anger, wont hurt me any, but whatever blood I lose, you are replacing." She stood up, "Take out that anger then, you deserve it for coming this far and looking death in the eyes."

“We did, back in 1865,” Alice said. “But they rebelled. And...to get to this point, the military- they, they ripped me from my girlfriend’s arms back in my hometown, or else threatened I should face hard labor for loving the wrong person. They put me through hell in boot camp. And they did it again by pouring drugs down my throat, tightening the suit until I could barely breathe, and having us carry these fucking heavy ass weapons at the bottom of the ocean and telling us to charge godsdamn MERFOLK! Who can swim! I...I had no choice. They...they’re not my fault. They’re not my fault, FUCK!”

Now Alice’s face was twisted by rage, tears streaking down her young face as she put the helmet back on. Through the device, she looked at the syringe on her arm and hissed, “That’s why I chose to climb this mountain. It was something I did, for me. But this...”

Her words and reason trailed off as the Golem instincts beaten into her took over. Then, she shrieked at the top of her lungs, lifted Sita with her right arm, threw her across the floor, closed the distance with a long jump, and jammed the long needle into her chest. By collecting some of Sita’s blood in the tube, Alice temporarily possessed the Dimsight, a vampiric power that whispered in her ear as the whole mansion lit up in her vision. It made Alice take off her helmet and squeeze her eyes shut before stumbling backwards into the couch once more.

Sita stood up, "Mmphh, that packs quite a wallop, you might have even broken some bones there." She looked down at the slowly closing hole in her chest, "We need to get you out of that suit, you might hurt someone." She dusted herself off, looked down at her torn clothes. "Pity." she said as she ripped off her clothes entirely, now standing there stark raving naked, her skin was pale, like death, yet it was taught, firm, ageless. "Look lets get you in a bath, but first, lets get you out of that suit and those wretched machines out from under your skin."

"Come come, follow me, I am going to change your life and save it simultaneously." she walked over to the girl on the couch, "You aren't afraid of a little pain are you? I'm going to help you but you have to trust me with absolute certainty, know this is going to hurt, and know that there will be savagery and great pain when I do this, but afterwards, I will take care of you, you will be fine, as long as you don't mind drinking some of my blood."

She grabbed a knife from a drawer in a small table next to the sofa and sat it down. "Now take off as much of that suit as you can, and don't worry about being exposed, i am literally as vulnerable as i possibly can be in front of you right now, so its only fair and even."

Alice set aside any embarrassment that she may have felt and was workmanlike in unhooking the tiny latches in the back that allowed her to shed her dampfsteel and kinetic cloth cocoon and reveal her nakedness to an equally vulnerable Sita. Contrary to the vampire’s thoughts, all Alice had to do was squeeze a few flexible tubes that went in her skin and use the knife to dig out the metal grips for them that if left in too long would lead to infection. Little rivulets of blood trickled all over her skin as a result, but she was free at last.

“What must I do?” Alice asked, her head bowed in deference to Sita’s will.

"Oh! I thought I was going to have to rip that thing out of you, nearly ripping you apart." she licked her fangs, "That certainly changes things doesn't it? Tell me, you mentioned you had a girlfriend, are you still? I mean if you are thats perfectly fine I am not a complete savage you know, I have the utmost respect for boundaries of people I respect, what I mean to say is are you available for some things?" she said this as she trailed off, looking away not meeting the girls gaze all the while the scent of her blood filled her nostrils. "I-I-I-I'm sorry, forgive me, I am not used to a mortal bleeding freely around me and it not being of my doing." She said in an effort to avert the real problem, she was shy, she was over a thousand years old, and something about this girl made her shy, she would die for this girl. Could she even die? There was a metal needle driven right into her heart moments ago and she was fine. Had she transcended death now? She was half tempted to drive the knife into her chest to find out.

Almost as if hypnotically she grabbed the knife and pointed the blade at her chest, at her heart. "Forgive me if this is the last you hear of me I am dreadfully curious now." She pulled the knife back, "So long?" She drove the blade into her chest, closing her eyes as she did so, expecting to burst into ash. She opened her eyes and started laughing, as blood came out of the wound, "Oh, oh dear me, it appears I may need some assistance." She pointed to the blade, "It appears I am not at the proper angle to remove it....Would you? Could you?"

This chick was really something else, Alice was starting to realize with a smirk. It seemed Sita went a mile a minute, lurching from leering over Alice’s body in the most obvious way possible to stammering over literal bloodlust to stabbing herself in the chest.

“Okay, slow down a bit,” Alice teased. “Breathe. Allow me to help.” Then the athletic girl sauntered forward, flaunting what little curves she did have as she walked up to Sita. She added, “This...will definitely hurt. I’ll do my best to ease your pain, and I’m choosing to do this for me.”

With that, she leaned in and kissed Sita, her smaller breasts and tiny brown nipples touching the vampiress’ bigger ones, trickles of blood hitting Sita’s skin. Then, just as quickly, she pulled the knife out of Sita’s chest and licked the blood on the blade, surprising herself by liking the taste, which was enhanced by the vampire venom running inside of Sita that had evolved to be purposefully sweet tasting. Her inherited Darkness allowed Alice to do this without immediately vomiting in reaction to a poison.

With that, she laid the knife down on the end table by the couch before kissing Sita again and saying with a grin, “Just in case I wasn’t clear with that earlier kiss: I’m available and I want you.”

Last edited:
Sita smiled and buckled at the knees a little, "O-oh my, that was quite a bit of blood loss." She found her bearings and sat on the couch. "Y-you s-see, that was an...." She took a deep breath, did she even need to breathe, something just felt natural about it, the breath was ragged and sounded as if there was fluid in her lungs, again another strange thing for her. "Experiment." She gestured to the slowly closing knife wound, "Earlier when you stabbed me with your needle, I felt it pierce my heart. I thought it was the end, and I had to verify if I was truly beyond that now, it appears that I am."

She kissed the strange girl again, "Tell me puppet." She licked her fangs, "After you stabbed me you recoiled, nearly in fear, what happened there? Its as if you saw something or heard something that briefly drove you mad, I expected you to rip and tear into me like a wild beast."

After the next kiss threw the younger girl, she replied, “The extractor needle draws power from a victim’s blood. I...I used this on many merfolk at the Battle of Sanctuary Trench and could temporarily magic from their drained comrades back at them. Even with that and all my weapons, though, the ocean was, was dark, heavy on my shoulders, murky. I don’t know how I survived, except on pure instinct and brutal, cold training.

“So, logically, I was drawing upon your power,” Alice exhaled sadly. Then she leaned into Sita’s bosom and lightly nipped her neck with a grin before continuing, more confidently, “It was scary but intoxicating to see in the dark the way you do. It did almost awaken a beast inside me, but trust me, the only hunger left in me that you’d want to see is for your cum.” She then purred, sat down on the vampire’s lap, bit down on Sita’s lower lip until it drew blood, and smacked both her naked ass cheeks.

Sita whispered into the girls ear as she slid a finger into her hot, wet pussy. "I am going to bite you, I am going to drain some of your lifes blood, this will hurt, but I promise you the greatest orgasm of your life." When she whispered into the girls ear it seemed to come from all directions, swirling in her head, like she was in her head, the voice was ancient, powerful, and hypnotizing.

She sank her fangs into the girls neck as she fingered her pussy, the voice in her head screamed, "RIP, TEAR, REND, FLAY!" but she kept those emotions in check, being a primal beast she always heard these voices when she bit into a victim, normally she would have torn this girl limb from limb and eaten her heart, not this time. She pressed down harder on the girls neck and fingered her more as she felt the tips of her teeth touch the girls spine.

Alice had thought, perhaps against hope, that she’d be the one draining the sexy vampiress’s pussy first. She’d danced with a seductive snake, and now was getting bit for it. If this was the way she was going to die...sucked to death by vampire fangs, despite Sita’s promise of an orgasm...she was actually okay with that. It would finally end the nightmares, at least.

Except that another part of her brain thought of her poor, dear sister Rose waiting for her forever, or never being able to truly make amends with Edward. As she did so, her eyes darkened, and when Sita’s fangs glanced along Alice’s spine, she groaned, “Be careful...don’t know...what I am...” in a changed voice and tried to reach down to slow Sita’s fingers as lights were extinguished all over the mansion.

Perhaps it was too late, and Sita had already tasted...

The Darkness.

Learned what manner of creature Alice really was. And would either be afraid of her, or want to consume her in a bid to gain her power.

Sita felt a surge of power in the girls body and heard her voice change, she drank deeper from the girl, drank as if she had never tasted something so sweet, when she was done with her fill she laid the girl on the couch, blood running down her chin and breasts all the way down her muscled stomach and down her thigh. "You my little puppet are something quite special, something I have not seen before, but you and I are going to have some good fun indeed." She smiled a toothy smile and while the girl was laying there Sita got in between her legs and began to eat her pussy, sliding her tongue into the girls wet sex and tasting it. "Just as sweet as your blood." She says as she starts to moan into her pussy and heat it.

Alice was feeling light-headed, sleepy and pleasantly numb at the same time like she’d never been before as her whole body was weighed down into the couch. She was also incredibly turned on by her own blood, something which was also new to her, as it dribbled down the vampire’s body. And then Sita started eating her pussy, jolting first around her clit, then right at the base of her head where Sita had bitten and the holes were healing and throbbing, then at both her nipples, and finally the rest of her body.

“Uh, uh, uhhhhhh yesss. You’ve seen me, and now you understand. We are both creatures of the night, and I...I neeeeed to be the prey for once,” Alice groaned as she tangled her hand in Sita’s hair and bucked her hips. “And I will enjoy making a meal out of you as well.”

Last edited:
Sita stops for a second and looks the girl in the eye and licks her lips, "Will you now?" she gives the girls clit another lick, "You? Make a meal out of me?" she starts laughing, "Congratulations I haven't heard that said to me, ever. You are perhaps the first person to be original to me, "Now I must warn you, any time someone comes to my castle, they never leave, and I have a reputation to keep up you know? So if I let you leave, you must promise to come back, and tell no one of my kindness, or what I am doing up here. I am a vicious, vile villainous wretch who only let you escape with her life so you could put fear into everyone else?" she licked her pussy one last time, "Do we have an understanding?"

“Oh, I promise I will come back to you, if I ever leave,” Alice moaned. “You’re my vicious, vile and villainous wench who’s absolutely devouring my innocent, totally virginal pussy like an animal.” She winked, indicating the soldier was kidding on that front. “And we do have an understanding because- fuck I’m going to explode for you, reeeeaaaal soon. Just...oh, right, there holy shit. Don’t stop.” The Caledorian whinged a little when Sita did do just that, pressing her hips against Sita’s mouth and humping.

Sita stuck her tongue out and let the girls clit rub up against it as the girl came to full climax, she let the girls sticky wet juices flow into her mouth and drank of them deeply, then, right as the girl was at the height of orgasmic pleasure, she bit down into her inner thigh, taking more blood as she fingered herself feeling her own hot sex dripping and moist with desire. After she had drained more blood from the girl she stood up and watch her quiver. "Now if you have the strength." She gestured to her pussy as some of its juices ran down her leg.

“MmmmmmmFUUUUUUCK!” Alice cried as she came all over Sita’s pale, relentless face. Then more blood pulsed into Sita’s mouth from her thigh. But contrary to what Sita might have thought, the orgasm brought energy around her whole body and the blood draining had actually made Alice...cleaner. Like she had so much stress hormone that having some of it removed along with her blood and oxytocin shot into her brain was a good reset for her.

She sat up once Sita presented her dripping pussy, the girl shook her mussed up hair and laughed a little bit. Not a giggle like before, but a knowing, “Hehehehehe” under her breath.

“Mmmm...baby,” Alice grinned wide as a dragon as she tenderly put her hand on Sita’s left cheek. “I can guarantee you’ve never been with someone with my strength.” Being with three women- of her own choice- had made her confident, seductive when she really wanted to be.

“You found me when I was on the verge of death, took such good care of me,” Alice whispered to her right ear. “Now I will take of you, pet.” Then the human licked it.

Sita pushed the girls face into her hot snatch, as she felt her tongue swirl around her clitoris, "Mmmphhh, yes darling." she stopped for a second, "No, I think you are mistaken here, you are my pet." She smirked as she pushed the girls face into her pussy, arching her hips forward and pinching her own nipple while the girl ate her. "It was true, she had not been pleasured in quite some time and the girl was good at it, Sita still kept that thought in the back of her mind. I'm the pet? Who or what does she think she is to make me her pet? That.....that cant happen...that wont happen.

“There’s been no mistake,” Alice growled as she called upon her Darkness strength to lift the undying woman over her shoulder and give Sita several swats to her immortal bottom. Then she carried Sita all the way to where she’d deduced that the bedroom was, threw her down, pushed aside her legs, and began eating her pussy ravenously.

Back
Top Bottom