Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Climbing Her Summit (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

Sita kissed the girls inner thigh and nipped at it, scraping her fangs against her skin but not drawing blood, she stopped, looked the girl dead in the eyes as her own flashed pink with desire, she smelled the girls hot wet pussy, "You are a virgin." she said blatantly, "I'm going to take you for quite the ride puppet." she smiled deviously and began to suck the girls clit an lick the outside of her hot sex before penetrating it with her long tongue while fingering her.

β€œOh...ohhhh yes please do!” Akari squeaked, then lost all her vocabulary when Sita licked and kissed her pussy for the first time. A gloved hand held her head down over her drooling slit that was opening so exquisitely for its first visitor apart from Akari’s hand. And then Sita’s tongue and fingers pushed inside, and Akari’s other hand left cracks in the stone railing in the real world from how it was being gripped.

Sita continued to lick and finger the girls pussy, enjoying the taste and enjoying the moans, normally at this point she would take a nice bite into her inner thigh to bring her to orgasmic heights, but she had already drank from the girl twice and didn't want to kill her, but she couldn't resist, she continued to finger the girl while she bit into her inner thigh, and drank from her again, she stopped just short of killing the girl but right when she hit orgasm.

β€œWhat...are...ohhhhh FUCK!” Akari cried as she got drained again. Strangely, she was so sexually aroused by the vampire’s previous oral efforts and her fingers working hard inside her that this was all she needed to get over the edge. Initially, her first orgasm by another’s touch felt like she was going to pee, then explode, and then her vagina burst her cum all over Sita’s face.

Sita lapped it up and continued to lick and suck on the girl for a few more minutes, getting every drop before she slid right on top of the girl. "Tell me puppet, how was your first time?" she smiled, knowing full well that it was probably the best the girl would ever have. She licked some of the girls juices from her fingers and kissed the girl on her forehead and tugged at her mask again, "Just a peek?" she asked. "At least tell me why you are so headstrong with keeping it on."

β€œOh, you have to ask? Fucking amazing,” Akari panted as she came down to earth from the reality constructed in her mind. Then the question about her mask made Akari blush, but Sita wouldn’t be able to tell. β€œWell, that’s my business to know, and your one rule to follow around me. Now...my body is very tired because of your- phew- efforts, but my mind is still keen, and desirous of you. Do you want the very night to embrace you, to touch you as if it were my hands?”

"As long as it isnt holding that dagger. Speaking if which, where is that little toy of yours? I want to see it again." It was quite odd, how she found herself so drawn to the dagger, there was no object that she could not posses or touch, but this thing, she desired it like a child wanting their favorite toy, it was almost a desire she could not control. "Where is it?"

β€œI cannot tell you. Be quiet,” Akari said flatly to get Sita to stop this line of questioning. Shadows caressed Sita’s face, mouth, and exposed breasts. And then some of those became two hands that spread her legs apart as Akari growled, β€œGods, Sita, you’re fucking dripping. Kalisha must’ve worked you up real good, not to mention...me” before starting to stroke slowly and carefully over Sita’s panties.

"It was...ohhh..." she trailed off no longer able to complete her sentence, she began moaning and squirming, she came surprisingly quickly, but she had been pent up and worked up for so long, tremors of orgasmic pleasure shook her body, the only words she could get out as she shook, "D-d-don't..s-s-s-stop."

Akari whispered, β€œI had no intention to” and seemed to slip into the darkest shadows where even the moon dared not trend. It turned out she could dance. Only, it was more of a river like flow that she performed for her lover as she approached her from behind and encircled her real hands around Sita’s tummy and breasts. Suddenly, all four of her hands, real and conjured, were under Sita’s underwear and stroked her pussy.

Last edited:
Sita moaned louder as she was touched by the many hands, she arched her back, and moaned louder almost entranced by the girl, she moaned and screamed loud enough for everyone in the real world to hear, and once again, she shook the castle. "Don't stop, don't ever stop!" she shouted with desperation, "I love you!" she shouted, whether she meant it or if it was just out of the pure ecstasy, she didn't know.

β€œOhhh...yessss...cum for me,” Akari said as she finally made someone who was physically interested in her orgasm, then licked Sita’s cum off her fingers after placing them under her mask.

Then she heard the vampire profess love, and that made Akari freeze. Love was still so new to the 19-year-old waif. She’d spent so long in the cold and the dark that she didn’t know if she deserved any light. Then again, this was being professed by an undead, so how could she take any of it seriously? How was this not a ploy to drain her of blood entirely and make Akari her thrall? She couldn’t be sure.

What Akari hadn’t realized and still didn’t was that Chloe, Kalisha and Sajida had heard their loud professions and were pretending to be asleep. Instead, she sighed with her back turned and said, β€œIt’s been...a very long day. You may not need sleep, but we do. We’ll talk another time.”

"Ohhhh but puppet." she cooed, "Don't leave me out here alone." she ran her hands down the girls cheek and to her breast, "It was just getting goooooood." she purred, and licked the girls neck, "I can surely wake you up but, you will have to take off that mask, I promise ill close my eyes, I am going to bite my tongue and close my eyes, just kiss me and drink some of the blood, if you walk away I will know the answer and no hard feelings." She closed her eyes and bit her tongue and let it bleed.

Akari had never had anyone need attention from her like Sita was needing her before. It was erotic like nothing else to have this much power over someone; and yet Sita’s touches also made her quake, made it hard to call upon all her strength to resist.

β€œI...” she squeaked in response to her breast being played with so expertly from behind.

Turning around to see Sita lick her neck, close her eyes, and bite her tongue made Akari want to pull on her tongue to extend that exquisite pain she was probably feeling. To call out love for her too, even though she knew she wouldn’t really mean it. Couldn’t possibly.

β€œBe content with this. If you look, I will never see you again,” Akari ordered her lover, then pulled down the mask to passionately kiss Sita with her delicate, thin Gudarian lips before jamming her tongue in the vampire’s mouth and licking up the blood. After she was done, Akari pulled her mask back up and went to bed.

Sita moaned into the kiss and did not open her eyes as instructed, "You know, you wont be sleeping, just give it a second. You drank my blood." She smiled, "You will find that sleep will be the last thing you crave, the first, being me." She stood up and crossed her arms staring at the girl slyly.

Akari tried to avert the hunger at first. She tried wrapping herself in a tight sheet of Darkness to keep her body from writhing, but that failed. She also tried to pull her mind down into her inner sanctum in the Void, but that just made it worse because she more vividly remembered the sex they had in there.

β€œFuck. You!” Akari growled as she stormed up the stairs an hour later, haggard and sweaty and with bloodshot eyes, yet driven by a single goal.

Fuck Sita senseless.

Then she grabbed the vampire by the throat and jammed two fingers in her cunt.

"Oh...OH!" she exclaimed as the girl jammed her fingers into her pussy, "I see the craving hit you did it." she smiled and moaned as she began to toy with the girls cunt with her own hand, "Now, give it to me rough and raw baby, I wont break I promise." She said and purred, "Come on then, fuck....me." she licked her lips and bit her tongue so blood ran down her chin.

Akari pinned Sita on her back, straddled her face with her extremely heated pussy (now sporting no panties to obstruct her sex), and commanded, β€œEat, pet.” Then she leaned over to finger fuck Sita as much as she possibly could. Akari found herself now as much if not more in need of attention than Sita.

Sita happily obliged and sucked her clit and slid her tongue all the way inside her hot sex, tasting it, wiggling it around and hitting her g-spot, she salivated and sucked on the girls pussy as she was fingered, she reached her hands around and pushed the girls face into her pussy and made her eat as well, moaning and salivating and sucking on the girl.

Akari refused to eat at first as her own slit was being ravished by Sita despite her head being pushed down. But her lust built up within her until she began panting hard into her mask.

β€œAgain; do not look,” the dark warrior warned her vampiric subject. With that, she pulled down her mask and licked Sita’s bald vagina with the ravenous thirst of one lost in the desert.

Sita moaned with pleasure, not bothering to say that she wouldn't, because at this point she would do whatever the girl asked if she kept doing that. She devoured the girls hot sex, and fingered it, herself coming to the bring of orgasm as she moaned loudly and arched her hips and continued to eat the girl, she panted and breathed heavily, desiring nothing but for the girl ro orgasm into her mouth again and again.

Akari could see time for all its artifice whenever she resided in the Void, but never more so in the real world than right now. It was many hours before she finally dragged herself to sleep with the sunrise, and she’d lost count of how many orgasms the vampire had injected into her along with shots of blood and venom.

Sita crawled back to bed with Kalisha and wrapped her arms and legs around her, holding her and drifting off into a sleep. She had the same nightmare that plagued her for the last seven years, the fight with voss, although very brief weighed with huge intensity in her mind, the betrayal, oh but the sex how the girl drove her into the ground, how she discovered she had truly ascended to immortality as she pierced her heart with a blade. She was driven to wake by these dreams, standing as to not disturb the girl she walked outside of the castle, took a whiff of the night air, she longed to end the conflict with voss, she longed for his head on a pike.

She walked back inside and into her private armory, the door was barred off by a gigantic stone, she lifted it and moved it aside as easily as a child lifting a small toy, for fun she smashed it, her eyes wild with intent. She grabbed her armor and strapped it on, she grabbed a longsword and buckled it to her hip, she grabbed a pike and headed back outside. "Come on voss, be here, be lurking in the shadows you piece of shit."

She stopped, and shouted his name "VOSS! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME! COME DOWN AND FIGHT! YOU AND ME!" She shouted into the night, whether she was crazy, or driven it had yet to be determined.

Voss did not appear when called by Sita. Instead, a coterie of a dozen small airships and two supporting aeroplanes buzzed overhead. Yet their bows were facing away from the walls and their guns were trained on the skies as well. Then an air screw landed in front of Sita, purposefully blasting her with a powerful down draft.

Six werewolves kitted out with stolen Imperial chatterguns and burrower auto scatterguns got out of the screw first. Then Captain Ronyn did, and he grinned wide like, well, a wolf.

β€œI know I’m not who you’re expecting. Apologies, my Queen,” he bowed. β€œIt has been a long time, but while Voss is itching for revenge, he isn’t stupid. He has been meticulously planning your final moments for seven years now. I used to be a loyal follower of his, fervently wishing your demise as well.”

β€œNow, however, I stand before you having made something of myself, and against him. How can I not, after he fled like a wet dog, and brought dishonor on our entire clan? And I bring you a warning. He has a fleet of his own, potentially twice the size of mine. And surely you have seen the power of even a single airship. We will need to help each other out to survive against such odds.

β€œThere’s something else. He has...turned against nature. Surely remembering your remark about being two slow, he has removed his own limbs and replaced them with grotesque mechanical enhancements, and has done the same for many of the men and women under his command. I am willing to help you defeat this abomination to restore the honor of lycan kind.

β€œI only require the employment of the Guthrie girl. I was sent to capture her for the reward money at first, it is true, and one look at this Confederate wanted poster should tell you why.”

He showed it to her for a moment and it clearly labeled her as β€œSister of Known Murderess Alice, of the Same Lineage.”

β€œBut I was impressed by her aerial acrobatics. A pilot with talent like that is a rare sight indeed. She could be a very useful asset for me, especially once Voss is out of the way for good. So...do we have a deal, Lady Sita?”

He grinned again and reached out a paw for her to shake.

"Do I look like im afraid of battle to you?" she said, resting her hand on her sword hilt, "Your men, have them drop the clips to their guns on the ground and empty the chamber, they make me, uneasy." She leaned on one hip, seeing they weren't eager to do this, she could probably kill them all, but not before they unloaded their guns into her. "Here, as an act of trust." she unbuckled her sword and let it fall to the ground and kicked it away, she turned and threw her pike high, stabbing into one of the castle walls.

"Now, what do you want with the girl? How do you know she is even here? Whos not to say I haven't already killed them, eaten their flesh and buried their bones." She began pacing, she could be to her sword in the blink of an eye and to the pike in seconds more, but she knew that he knew that, so she made no moves.

Back
Top Bottom