Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Climbing Her Summit (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

“I’ve learned that a little fear is good. It gives you a survival instinct,” Ronyn smirked. “And we both know you have a far more dangerous weapon in your mouth, but I appreciate your gesture and the show of good faith behind it.” He then unclenched his fists and all of his entourage ejected the clips from their guns and then popped out the bullet in each of their chambers with practiced efficiency.

“That would be rather short sighted of you, my Queen. You are not known for such blunders. I care nought about the others, but if you do not produce the girl in sixty seconds, then I and my forces will leave and you will be stuck on this mountain, weighed down by your curse, waiting for Voss to bomb you to smithereens.”

She smiled a toothy grin, fangs bared "You noticed." she crossed her arms, "So, let me get this straight, I give you the girl, you give me Voss, and Alice." she began to pace, "I will deliver the girl to you, but you will not harm her, after all we will need her to bring Alice to us, IF she is even aware that her sister is alive." the realization hit her, she had lied to her face, her deduction was correct all along, but could she blame the girl? Knowing how she felt about Alice, no, certainly, she was a creature of instinct and understood, the rage calmed inside her.

"Very well then.....GUTHRIE." She shouted.

“Voss is for certain. However, I would like to, but unfortunately cannot promise you Alice,” Ronyn sighed. “You see...after war broke out between the Empire and the Confederation, she became the Imperial Supreme Commander. The Emperor’s Guard and the elite agents of the Imperial Eye surround her most times, and she captains her own airship now- the largest in the world- so getting to her would be difficult.

“You raise an interesting prospect, however...Alice’s soft spot has always been her family. And now, the world knows that she is with child and due to be married. It should therefore be trivial to lure her into a trap with dear sister as bait. Perhaps she’ll even call off her band of whalemunchers if she sees poor, delicate little Rose is in peril.”

He went quiet and pressed a button on his stopwatch with one hand while adjusting his monocle with another.

Then it flew out of his hand from the forceful gusts generated by his hijacked air screw as Akari, Kalisha and Sajida went towards the clearing to see what was the matter.

A furious Chloe could be seen in the cockpit, tears streaming down her face, white knuckles gripping the controls. Her eyes literally darkening with rage in much the same way as Akari’s had when she stabbed Sita in the throat as Rose struggled to keep her family curse contained.

“Let me make this crystal clear,” Chloe yelled over the sonic reprojector on board the ship. “I am NO ONE’S WILTING FLOWER! Not anymore! If you have something you need to talk over with my little sister, then bring her here to talk. I’ll even help you convince her to come alone. But if you even think about hurting Alice again, I swear on the Empress’s grave that I will fire everything that this ship has at these crafts and let the dogs pick over our charred bones. Now, do we have a deal?”

"Fuck." Sita said under her breath, "Puppet? Come down will you? Lets talk about this, we don't want to get hurt do we? Just land the craft and I will tell you everything." She started to lift of the ground, "Please, don't do this puppet, don't make me come up there." she started to rise, "Come down, please."

“Fuck you! Stop calling everybody puppet, you cold, whiney, psycho bitch!” Chloe yelled and lifted her aircraft higher in the air, then directed the rotor blades at her and vented dampfsmoke steam exhaust to start to make the area around it very uncomfortably hot for anyone who got too close.

“Ah, Caledorians. Clever little fuckers, aren’t they?” Ronyn smirked to himself, admiring the ingenuity of the Imperial woman in the art of deadly machinery and combat tactics while a nearby lieutenant nervously tooted.

“Don’t move another inch! I’m not bluffing, Sita!” Chloe roared. Her four chainguns revved up and her cannons finished loading as she said this.

"Please...." Sita said as a single tear streamed down her face and she rose to eye level with the craft, "Don't make me do this." she spread her arms wide and hovered there, "Don't make me...." She pleaded.

“Okay,” Chloe exhaled as she lowered the craft to the ground, spun down the weapons, and shut off the engine. “I’m sorry I lied to you. But I love Alice, and I...I could see myself with you, Sita. Like, I like you- I could even love you. I’ve felt your pain. I love that you’re willing to be vulnerable with others. Promise me that you won’t make me choose between you and my sister, because family trumps everything for me.”

Then she exited the airship and the other human women urged the werewolves to give Chloe and Sita some space to talk.

Sita landed back on the ground, and hugged the girl, "I cannot make you choose but you must know the facts. I am going to be entirely honest with you, I bedded her, I also revealed my plan to her to take over this country...my country. She betrayed me, destroyed my castle and left me for what she thought was dead, shes a traitor, these men want to bring her to justice, your sister is a murderer and a cutthroat."

“Oh, you and your little lovers’ quarrel. I’m so sick of hearing about it,” Chloe said and shook the vampire by the shoulders.

“Alice has done some bad things, sure...but have you stopped to consider that there are people in this country you plan to violently conquer?! People who, you know, are like me? Barely getting by in a world that doesn’t care about those who have little? Are you so far removed from death that you have no conception of what it means to suffer, or caring for anyone who isn’t a toy to your shriveled heart? She may not be the same person you knew all those years ago, but I know Alice better than anyone, and she isn’t the kind of person to fight anyone or do...that to somebody unless that somebody deserves it.

“So look me in the eyes and tell me,” Chloe said, pointing Sita’s face at her. “How many people have you killed in your thousands of years of wise living? Why do you get to decide whether someone lives or dies? Am I...making a mistake, trying to love you while you want to rip my heart out?”

"Th-th-thousands." She said with a resigned sigh, "Thousands upon thousands, upon thousands, look, I don't want to violently conquer this country anymore....Kalisha said she could change me, its a long exhausting story, maybe she could tell it to you, its been a long day that's gone into an even longer night and into an even longer day. The truth is, its not a mistake, I need you, I need all of you, I cannot do this without you." She sighed, "Truth be told your sister tried to kill me for good reason, do you even know the story of me?" She turned to the werewolves, "I bet you do Ronyn, I bet you know why she tried to kill me."

Last edited:
Chloe was exhausted just hearing the summarized version, so even though she didn’t know if she could entirely trust the vampire, she rested her head on Sita’s chest and hugged herself close to her. Meanwhile the other women in her entourage cautiously approached and Ronyn came when Sita called him over.

“I cannot divine the motives of someone I’ve never met aside from pitched battle, but she did seem to be wearing Imperial Golem armor. Therefore, it probably wasn’t personal; just orders from on high,” Ronyn said.

“I imagine,” he continued with a hint of sarcasm in his voice, “that your then-recent kidnapping and enslaving of local Bamban or Kanchi villagers from both sides of the border had something to do with it, especially since the Surabamba Rebellion had just been wrapped up, and angry villagers could have started it again. But for all the outward altruism the Empire likes to show towards the conquered, I suspect that control of the tallest mountain in the world, or at least neutralizing a threat from it, was the actual primary objective. Alice followed it like a good soldier; her only mistake being not confirming a body. But since you were entombed here nobody gave it a second thought.

“Once Voss attacks, both the Empire and the Confederacy will know you’re still alive. And if Alice doesn’t decide to obliterate this mountain from an airship a mile away once and for all for strategic reasons now that she has a world war to manage, or for revenge reasons, then perhaps we must worry about a horde of dragons from the other side. Or both. I know you’re used to ruling from here, my Queen, but the changing face of war will make you a target, and the curse has trapped you in what we in the mercenary business call a ‘kill box’.”

“It was her birthday four days ago, and I missed it because I thought she died a month ago, so I didn’t go back home to Caledoria to confirm, like a coward. That’s why it’s important for me to find out where she is and a way to contact her on the scroll network,” Chloe said, sadly looking between her knees. “And if she knows I’m alive, she won’t risk killing me.”

Then she kissed Sita and said, “I need you to say you won’t kill Alice. Otherwise I’m leaving you here and finding her myself.”

She ground her teeth together and tightened her jaw, she wanted to do things her way, not this way, she forgot herself entirely and almost bit her tongue off. She spat blood onto the ground, "I am a creature of war, not peace." she began to walk back and forth in front of all of them "I am also a creature of means, if we must resort to peace, to regain the trust of the people and take back my country then that is how we will have to do it." she stopped in front of Chloe, "I will not kill Alice at all costs, but I encourage you to keep her as far away from me as possible, if she gets within a mile of my mountain, I will find her."

She looked back to her castle, "I guess I should make friends with the villagers if I am to get my castle rebuilt, in the mean time, where will our base of operations be?"

“I...I want to see her, so we’ll hopefully work something out,” Chloe sighed as she nuzzled Sita’s shoulder with her tired head.

“You already have a great potential base of operations. Even before work starts on the rebuilding of your castle, and on strengthening it with dampfsteel and clockwork,” Kalisha said, as her clockwork arm lit up with electricity and gave her insight directly into her brain about how that might work, “we can use fallen bricks to fortify your dungeon. I’ll draft up some plans at the nearest architectural firm and print them out.”

“And I’ll head down the mountain to see when the next WRR cargo train comes to the Goraktrian Station and town just below the mountain on the Surabamba side of the border. From there I’ll order the supplies and furnishings we need,” Sajida said, the mercantile side of her brain buzzing even as she dreaded setting foot in her Imperial occupied homeland. “Maybe even ask around for things people want and see if we can find them on the mountain and sell them, in order to start filling our shared coffers again.”

“I can also send my men farther out to...acquire materiel we can’t find here,” Ronyn started to say.

“Buy. Legally,” Sajida said sternly, crossing her arms. “We don’t want any trouble from the authorities.”

“Fine, buy legally. And wherever supplies or people need to be delivered, my crew and I can help with that,” the pirate grumbled, and Sajida nodded.

“I’ll slip into the shadows and go around the closest Kanchi village on their side of the border,” Akari said. Some of the men gulped as she demonstrated by hiding in the shadow of Sita and giving a playful, yet slightly evil grin. “Then I can see who is already resisting Confederate rule or is thinking about doing so and might be willing to meet with us.”

“Am I needed for anything?” Chloe asked.

“Not just yet, but I will have use for your piloting skills in time,” Ronyn said. “For now, stay here and keep Sita and the rest of my crew company. If we all know what we’re doing, let’s prepare some airships. One for Akari, another for Kalisha and Sajida. Roll out!”

Soon, both airships were away, and Chloe walked towards the castle by herself and leaned against a doorway, exhaling heavily.

Sita followed Chloe, "Actually, there is something you can help me with. I need to break this curse, I don't know how I will be able to do it, but in the mean time I want to focus on being nice for now. I cannot leave this mountain but I need to at least try to make an impact on the village...a....good impact that is." She put a finger to her mouth in thought. "I'm just not sure what to do as I cannot actually leave this mountain, perhaps I could pick your brain about that. Also I was hoping for some....time to ourselves and maybe I could apologize to you for everything."

“If you want to know about the optimal thrust to keep an M1071 airship from 1889 from crashing, or adjusting the yaw of an aeroplane, I’m your gal,” Chloe said without even looking at her. “But curses, magic, all that, kinda out of my department.” Apart from the Darkness, but despite Chloe seeing that Akari had it and seemed to be in control, Chloe was afraid of showing that to anyone. “I suppose we can start by talking about what happened.”

Sita sighed, "Where do I begin? So a long time ago, blah blah blah, I used to rule this country back when I was young....er, they used to worship me, also there used to be an easier way to get up this mountain, before it was destroyed, cutting me off from the village and them off from me. Anyway, I digress, my blood has certain properties, drinking it can cause arousal, even injecting it can give you some of my powers temporarily, but most importantly, my blood heals all wounds, near instantly. I was their goddess, and their protector, no nation would go to war with us for fear of my wrath and all nations paid tribute, we were wealthy, we were......" she picked up a small stone and crushed it to dust, "Strong. Then, your people came along, with your precious science, you replaced my magic with your gadgets, my carefully laid plans with your instant gratification. I tried to stop this, but then weapons of war were made, no longer was my sword enough for them, they wanted to fend for themselves, there was an uprising and I was banished by an ancient magic." She sighed, "I survived by kidnapping all who went near and using my thralls to take people from the village, the legend grew, thus I earned the title The Banished Queen. Would have starved if it wasn't for the constant war being waged in this region."

"Then..." She spat on the ground, "Alice showed up, I fucked your sister Chloe, I will confess, I did not realize it was an effort to seduce me to learn my original plan, use my army of thralls to take this country back, then voss showed up, shit went south, he ran, and she destroyed my castle....seven years later you and the other three show up on my doorstep, and here we are, getting me to be......nice."

“N-No, I meant back there with the airship. I already know your whole song and dance,” Chloe snapped, then started to cry as she worried she’d hurt her lover. “I mean...I’m sorry for threatening to blow everything up. I just was scared that you were going to sell me off to Ronyn, and angry that you wanted to kill Alice, and I had no idea what else to do.

“It’s just...both of us had a hard time growing up. My mom, Kelly, and my father Gregory had me when they were just 18, and then Alice three years later, and my brother Edward another three years later. By that time, he was an unhappy, constantly drunk whaler who beat me, my siblings and my mom. Alice was the only one who protected me...until I accidentally killed my mom. And even then, she visited me every month she could in the ten years I was in that stupid asylum, while Edward never did, and neither did my father. Until I found you and the other women, Alice was my only friend in this world.”

Sita, stopped in her tracks, recalling her own birth and childhood, "Tell me, do you know what it means to be born a vampire?" She decided to accompany the speech with this song and she sent the message loud and clear into the girls head "My mother died at birth, her own life force given to bring me into this world, I was bred for war, there is no other vampire like me anymore, back when there was clans, we were the mercenaries, our blood is unique, my fangs are not meant to pierce, they are meant to shred, to rip, to tear, rend flesh, break bones, I was bred for destruction, to win the wars. That's what my father taught me, as my final test before I joined the war I had to kill him in single combat." visions rushed to her head, steel on steel, steel on bone, "You ever seen two vampires fight? Its not like when you humans do it, we don't use golems, or other highly advanced devices, its just swords, not swinging wildly, its all calculated, its a dance. You ever been told, so your final test is to kill the very person that trained you? Maybe thats why I really do love you Chloe, I sense a great loss in your life, two broken pieces of the same glass still can make the glass whole."

Alice had told Chloe when she got back from the Surabamba Rebellion and could see her at Edinar, “If you find love, Chloe, then let it not be too quick. Casual sex is fun and fine when that’s what you both want, but...if somebody says they love you at first sight, they probably just want sex and are lying about it.”

“That sounds horrible, but...How do I know this isn’t a trick? That you aren’t lying about your backstory somehow to get me to sleep with you? How can I trust your promise that you won’t kill my sister?” Chloe asked, increasingly tearing up while Darkness leaked out of her eyes as well, and the light outside became too bright for her.

"My dear, why would I trick you? What do you honestly think I have to gain by bedding you and your friends? A fuck? No my dear, its not a trick, why would it be a lie?" Sita stopped for a second to try to figure out how to convince this girl she wasn't lying, "The dagger Akari carries, it seems to actually be able to harm me. If I betray you, drive it through my heart, I will know why." she said, "There, if you sense betrayal just do that." she said as she smiled basically promising her life in exchange for breaking her promise.

“I...I hope it doesn’t come to that. Because, despite all reason telling me I shouldn’t, I- I do sense your kindred spirit, and sympathies,” Chloe gulped, still hesitant to say ‘love’ again, but made a mental note to ask Akari about the dagger later. “I’m also so scared to do anything with another woman. I was beaten and tortured with electric shocks at the asylum any time I was caught masturbating, and they would show me images of naked women while they were doing it to ‘drive out unnatural urges’. Those people were monsters and I’m glad Edinar was destroyed.”

"Then why did you say you loved me?" Sita said, "If you have never been intimate with another woman and seem completely unsure of the whole matter, you picked a very odd first partner to experiment on." She paused and shifted her weight to one hip, "Unless, Akari and Kalisha told you how good I was in the sack and you had to get a taste of it yourself. I love all of you." She said matter of factly, "So tell me, what is it about me in particular that just caused you to fall in love?"

“I...kind of overheard both your sessions and that recommended you- and them- physically to me,” Chloe blushed as she remembered that. “But...I like your strength. Your confidence. Your...vulnerability as I mentioned before. I never have met a vampire before, but I feel like you could protect me while also listening like you have. That maybe you’re the second person who could help me navigate this crazy world. I...I don’t know...I...”

Chloe then started to tear up again as her emotions overwhelmed her and she hugged herself tightly to push down the pain- her own from the past and Sita’s that had been introduced to her.

Sita wrapped her arms around the girl and ran a hand through her hair, "Its okay puppet, its okay, I am here now." she kissed the girl on the top of her head, "I am here now, and I will let no harm come to you."

“I...I do love you,” Chloe said, then kissed the vampire on her luscious red lips while feeling the top of her chest just over her breasts. “Ooh! Your skin feels so cold, but so nice. I’m told Caledorians have very hot blood, so maybe it’ll balance out,” she joked.

Back
Top Bottom