Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Climbing Her Summit (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

Akari had to admit that she was shivering from the single lick on her neck. And something about the way the woman was teasing out her Darkness and the anger contained within her shell both terrified and aroused the petite thief.

“Like Alice, huh?” Akari asked, her face screwed up in annoyance now. “Everything circles back to her, does it? We get it, you have an ex you don’t like? Would you care to not whine about it any more?”

A devilish grin crossed her face , she bared her fangs and her eyes glazed over to a glowing red, "Come on then puppet, why dont you make me?" the air began to get cold and she exhaled, her breath visible. "I want you to make me forget her then, come on let me play with your darkness."

Akari now realized it had been about four months since she’d fancied anyone. Three months ago, she’d set out from Ashqsawa in Norduvadir to woo Nakia bin Iben Karadeniz, the young Sultan of Midvadir- the ultimate con. She was going to give her virginity to him in order to seal it and have access to his riches forever as his wife in name only. Then she’d fallen in love with him by letter, only for him to die just before they could escape. But the others didn’t know what Nakia had meant to her, they certainly had never heard of Giichi from back home in Gudaria, and Sita never would catch a whiff of either name.

“I’ve never toyed with anyone before...” the 19-year-old growled, copping to her virginity as she closed the distance and lifted the annoying vampire up off the ground by her throat. “So I’m going to enjoy this.” With that, she pinned her captive vampire against the railing, ripped Sita’s top off, and began roughly cupping her breasts.

"Mmmph, quite the spark you have, come on then, give it all you've got." she smiled and licked her lips as her nipples became erect, she wrapped her legs around the girls waist and pulled her in close, and wrapped her hands around the girls neck, "Come on then, do it, take that nice hard dagger and put it into my soft skin, then fuck me." She smiled, so twisted, but she knew what the girl wanted.

Akari plunged the knife into Sita’s throat three times, all while snarling, “Do. You. Ever. Fucking. SHUT UP?!” Quietly so as not to wake the others up. It felt...too good to sate her dagger again. For the past three years, it had been well fed with blood only to be dry for four months, and as the dark relic that she stole from the elvish Lord Tyvanwek drank the vampire’s blood, she could feel her own dark desires growing further, taking root again in the pit of her stomach.

“No...guh...I- can’t...” Akari groaned as the knife clattered to the ground and she doubled over.

Sitas eyes widened as the girl went straight for her throat, she felt a dark magic coursing through it, she heard a whisper, faint and inaudible. She took a knee next to the girl, despite her throat just pouring blood, "Something very dark is within you child, I am sorry I made you bring it out to play." Her throat continued to leak blood, "What is that dagger? I sense something in it, some sort of dark presence." she inhaled raggedly, "S-s-something is v-v-very wrong puppet." she tried to muster her strength but she felt herself collapsing as she tried to hold herself up using the girl, "W-w-what?" she said as she put her hand to her throat, the wound hand not healed, "W-w-what?" she said again.

“It’s...it’s fine. I- I shouldn’t have done that without telling you what it is. This dagger, it- I don’t...” Akari fumbled to explain. Then she saw that the wound wasn’t healing as she’d heard that vampires were wont to do. “Sajida! Get up here NOW!” she cried, and within moments the Surai healer rushed up the stairs to the balcony.

The older woman sternly consternated her friend, “What have you done this time?”

“But it- I-” Akari stammered, still holding herself protectively.

“No matter. We’ll talk later, after I make sure our host is okay,” Sajida said in a clinical manner before muttering a few words and conjuring balls of water from her hands that wrapped around the vampire’s throat and healed her gash.

Sita laid there for a moment, "T-t-that dagger....you....you saved me....what was that dagger, I have never felt anything like that before, there is no wound my blood cannot heal, but its as if it stole my power from me." she reached for the dagger and tried to pick it up, it quite literally lit her hand on fire, Sita screamed in agony and shook the castle. The fire continued to burn, she couldn't put it out, actual tears streamed from her eyes. "MAKE IT STOP!" She screamed, shaking the castle as her skin continued to burn.

“Care to explain what this highly dangerous artifact that almost killed Sita is, exactly?” Sajida demanded. She’d seen it launch mini daggers at foes and grapple onto walls to pull Akari onto them, so she knew it was no ordinary weapon. But now she was scared.

“It’s the Siphon. A dark magic artifact possessed by Lord Tyvanwek, Confederate Governor of Gudaria, containing the Darkness of one individual. He tried to kill me with it when I wouldn’t have sex with him, but it injected Darkness into me. And it drains blood now. I don’t know why.”

“Well, in any case, you should be right as rain, luksao,” Sajida said after also healing the burnt part of Sita’s hand.

Sita got up, for the first time in her entire life, fear in her eyes, fear and curiosity as if almost in a trance she reached for the dagger again, everything that was logical in her screamed not to, but yet she reached, and again just as the last time as soon as her skin made contact with it, it instantly ignited, and again she screamed and shook the castle, she felt her skin melting from her bones, the fire was white hot and she could not heal it. Dropped to her knees and screamed again, amidst her screaming she tried to reach for the dagger with her other hand again.

“Hey, you with the death wish! Stop that!” Sajida yelled at Sita after healing her hands as Akari, shaking with fear of her own, picked up the dagger and hid it from view. The poor thief hadn’t been on the edge of tears like this in a long time. As Chloe and Kalisha tied Sita’s hands behind her back to the railing at Sajida’s command, thinking that she’d lost her senses for a moment. And after they left and stuck her with vampire watching duty, Akari felt a heavy weight of responsibility for all this.

Sita sat on the ground, in a crumpled, defeated, heap. "L-l-let me touch the daggers again." She swallowed, hard, her breath still ragged "It could.....set me free." she stood up with great effort, "Y'know, I have always wanted a warriors death, when you plunged the dagger into my throat, I felt my life leaving me, I felt freedom in my grasp." She looked up, tears running down her face, "Set me free, you can have whatever you want, my castle, my riches, whatever you want, you'll be heroes, set me free." She begged.

“I’m not killing anyone tonight,” Akari said as she disappeared the dagger into the Void for tonight. “Death is the cheap way out, and you...you shouldn’t have asked for it. Not from me. I’m just so mad at you! And at myself! And everything and everyone.” As she said this, the human’s face was inches away from the vampire’s.

The vampire licked the girls lips, "Then do something about it." her strength regained little by little and she snapped the ropes and pulled the girl in close and kissed her passionately, she grabbed the girl by the hair and pulled her head back and exposed her neck, and licked it, "What if I bit you hmm?" she asked, not really for permission but wanting to know what the girl would do. "What if I tasted of your sweet life force then made sweet love to you?"

“I’d say you have much to learn,” Akari said as she yanked Sita’s head back and nibbled around her healed collar bone through her mask. “Only when you are good, when you’re begging for enough of my blood to replace what you lost rather than demanding, when you want to worship my body will I let you do any of that.”

The force of Akari’s arousal brought them mentally, in a similar manner as the shared hallucination Kalisha had brought Sita into, into a pocket of the Void where she went to meditate. Her little corner of the universe. The Song of Akari played gently on the wind as she sat pretzel legged under a shadowy, moonlit tree, slightly levitating above the ground, hands on her lap, eyes closed.

"Another one." she smiled, a she looked around, "This place is much darker, much more suited to you and, the eternal moonlight, a perfect habitat for a creature such as myself." she started to spin and began projecting her own personal song into this new dream world, she spun and she sang and she danced despite the songs upbeat nature the lyrics are clinically depressing. "Come on, dance with me dark little one, I am quite sure you can revel in this one, we both love death don't we?" she smiled, almost as if moments ago she was not on the brink of death.

“I do not love death, or being called ‘dark little one’,” Akari exhaled firmly, trying to keep herself calm as the vampire’s annoyances intruded upon her inner sanctum; yet she reminded herself the woman was clearly very...deprived of company and had almost died by her hand tonight. “Death is a constant companion I’ve grown to live with. But this song...does make sense to me, since I have seen no evidence of any gods, and I do like watching you dance, even if I don’t dance.” Well, she had, once...but Akari had long since given it up.

Sita darted to the woman and was on top of her in the blink of an eye, having her strength fully recovered, fangs bared, eyes glowing their hungry crimson. "I......don't...beg." She said hungrily, "But for you, dear puppet, I will say please." She licked the girls neck and dragged her fangs across it. "Please." she whispered.

“You’ll know what it’s like soon, trust me,” Akari purred with a dark glint of desire in her eye. “I’ll accept this for now, however,” she then whispered as she gently caressed the vampire’s hair and then kissed her through her mask, which the vampire would find should she try to pull it down was made of shadow in this realm and would easily replace itself.

Sita tugged at the girls mask, "Let me see your lips, let me kiss them." she licked the girls neck again and punctured the surface of her skin with her teeth, just deep enough to draw a tiny bead of blood, she took a deep breath inward, and licked her blood. "So sweet, so very sweet. You must have never had anyone before have you?" She licked another small bead that formed and her eyes glowed a lusty pink, she was entranced, "Oh dear girl, please let me taste all of you, I beg of you, let me be your first and take you." She tugged at the mask, "Let me see your face."

“Don’t push your luck. In here, you may only remove my panties because I will it. None of my other clothes, understand?” Akari asked with a mixture of politeness and command. Then she gasped when the vampire drank a drop of her blood, and this along with Sita’s question made the thief blush and her heart race.

“N-No...I haven’t,” she gulped and answered. “This tree is where I lay uncovered, waiting for another...but now I wait for you to help me experience...this.”

She pushed the girl do the ground and bared down upon her, "Then I will enjoy this and wait for more my mysterious little vixen." she nipped at her neck again then slid her hand into the girls panties and toyed with her clit, "So tell me puppet, bite or orgasm first?" she said toying with the girls clitoris and dragging her tongue down her neck as she sang this song to the girl sweetly in her ear.

“Bite first. That first nip...intrigued me,” Akari admitted as she shivered from the words in her ear. “And the blood moving around my body will probably get me hornier for you than I already am.”

Sita happily obliged and sank her teeth into the girls neck, she pulled back, letting the blood run freely before drinking, "So sweet." she smiled, blood dripping down her chin, "I am going to take a nice long drink." And she did, she drank for several minutes, then, bit the tip of her tongue and let the blood run into the wound, healing it almost instantly, she licked up the blood remaining on her neck, she was half tempted to bite her again, temptation turned into desire, turned into action and she bit into the girl again and drank more before finally stopping, she had never quite been so ravenously hungry than after that dagger sapped her very life force, again, she bit her tongue and let the blood flow into the wound, then rested her head on the girls chest before kissing her as passionately as she could through the mask.

After that bloodletting, Akari was feeling lightheaded but happy. Her heart was racing and as she expected, the Gudarian beauty was very aroused by the intimacy of the act, the healing lick on her neck, and the kisses over her mask. It made the thief long to make it disappear, while at the same time her old fears about letting anyone get that close surfaced.

After all, if this was just sex (she’d wanted to give her virginity to someone she loved, and despite some curiosity never imagined it would be surrendered to a woman- a vampire at that- but at this point she was too pent up to care) then she wouldn’t get hurt. Other than the occasional blood loss. Right?

“I...I deserved that for almost killing you,” she said loopily. “I just hope I also deserve your touch; I know I need it. Badly.” Then she pulled up her skirt, pulled down her panties while keeping her skirt on, and exposed her hairless, tight pussy to the woman who desperately wanted to prey on it.

Back
Top Bottom