Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Climbing Her Summit (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

Chloe tried to be a good girl and eat her mistress’s pussy. But she barely got to place a few kisses on the glistening folds before she tensed, arched her back with her hands squeezing on Sita’s substantial thighs, and yelled out, “Oh, Sita, I know I’ve been difficult, but I love yoooohhhh!” as she climaxed.

Sita licked the girl clean and drank all of her delicious cum, then slid up and planted a kiss on the girls lips, "You taste delicious puppet she said as she nipped at her neck, hinting at what she wanted next."

“But I haven’t finished my work yet, silly goose,” Chloe said after Sita nipped her neck. “Let me pay you back for that, my dearest,” Chloe then explained as she kissed her way back down to between Sita’s legs and set to work pecking at her lover’s drenched opening.

Last edited:
Sita smiled as the girl kissed her, "Very well then show me what you have learned." she said as she pushed the girls face into her dripping sex, "Show me what you have learned."

“Oh yesss, momma,” Chloe whimpered with need. She continued to playfully kiss Sita’s crotch all over, but then remembered that Sita had used fingers too and inserted them straight ahead. “Oh! That tickles!” her Rose squealed when Sita’s walls sucked back on her digits. Oh, and tongue, which she promptly added. “Are you going to give me delicious tasting stuff soon, too?”

"Mmmph you keep that up puppet and I...AH!" she arched her back and moaned as her own hot sex came leaking fluids into the girls mouth.

“Oof! That’s a lot of sweetnesssss MMMPH,” Chloe said as she panted and drank everything that she could, but still had a lot of Sita’s juices on her face, chin and beckoning chest. “It’s...all been a lot, but in a good way? Anyhow, can we snuggle for a bit and get dressed before the others come back?”

"I hate clothes, the only reason I wear them is because its...." She made air quotes. "Decent, wasn't for you folk walking about I would be naked all the time."

“That would...certainly be an exciting way to live,” Chloe said. “Well, we still have a lot of time before anyone comes back home, so while it’s just you and me it can be naked time all the time. Oh, oh! Can you hold me on one of the bedrolls? The way you did Kalisha?”

"Of course." she picked up the girl and carried her to the same bed Kalisha and her slept in, gently sat her down and held her, "I dream to hold you all one day, maybe once we re build the castle ill have a bed made big enough for all of us." She smiled as she stared into the girls eyes, "There's a certain mystery about you, ya know that? Something I cant quite figure out, and I am terribly good at puzzles, but something, you aren't telling me, not sure if its because you don't know how or you aren't ready, but please do share the secret, I don't judge puppet."

“I...suppose if you’re already familiar with my sister, then you’re familiar with me, too,” Chloe sighed. But how to show this without entirely letting the monster within out and hurting her in the process?

“And with my Darknessssss...” Chloe slowly deflated with a high pitched, scared whine as it would appear to Sita as though Chloe Rose was beginning to dissolve, leaving behind the Rose of Darkness. But before her supernatural form could be revealed, Chloe pulled herself back and curled up in the fetal position.

"Oh dear!" she said as she held the girl, "I meant just tell me not show me puppet, is there not a single one of you women who isnt cursed or has some sort of power." She kissed the girl on the neck, "Wrap yourself around me child, I will keep you safe, you don't ever have to do that again."

“I’m sorry...I didn’t understand the question, quite,” Chloe sniffed, feeling a little down on herself when she could have easily just told Sita what she was. “And- and I will, miss Sita. I love that I can do that with you. I haven’t been this close to anyone.” She was still frightened of this power, and of Sita to some degree, but it was true, a statement she wore on her sleeve, pumped directly from her heart.

"I am grateful for that as well love." she held the girl tightly, and ran her fingers through her hair, deep inside she wanted the others to walk in at that moment so she could be with all of them, but she knew that would be too soon, and too much at once for all of them, besides she had yet to bed the fourth woman. "So tell me about Sajida, she saved my life, tell me about her, I owe her a lot and I plan to start with a night of pleasure but tell me about her, who is this mysterious healer?"

“Ahhh...I see how it is. You haven’t bedded Sajida yet, so you want to get all the hot steam on her,” Chloe giggled and lightly nibbled Sita’s neck. She then joked again, “Well, if you remember her complaint, she and you might have a shared ax to grind with Alice. Sajida claims that Alice and her girlfriend Abigail seduced her, and blames Alice for her fiance’s death.”

Chloe gulped as the silly redhead realized it might be a little too soon to be joking about that. “Regardless, when I met her and the others, fleeing from a devastating battle, I didn’t know what to expect. But I connected with Sajida before Akari and Kalisha. She listens, she’s calm, she’s genuine, her mind is extremely sharp...she can be a little stern, but when she hugs you you feel like nothing can possibly hurt you, like the whole universe is hugging you. I don’t know if that makes any sense, but she’s helped me start to manage my emotions better, and the fact she did the same thing for Akari and Kalisha meant I got to know them better by proxy.”

"Maybe." she said slyly and listened to the girl talk about Sajida, "Thats all well and good, but would she even be interested in such a creature like me? Being all motherly and healing and kind." she clicked her teeth together playfully, "Also..I want to biiiiiiiteeee." she whined desperately, she had done it for so long and she felt so odd not associating sex with biting, like an alcoholic deprived of alcohol. "Pleeeeaaaassseeeee." she whined as she nuzzled the girl, whining like a small child who did not get their favorite treat or favorite toy.

“Beats me,” Chloe said. Then Sita brought up biting her again, so Chloe hastily got dressed, stammered, “I- uh- I forgot to check all the landing gear on the airships. Gotta make sure that’s not bent or anything, right?” and fast walked out the door.

"Ugh!" she said after Chloe left, she laid there on the bed spread eagle, still naked, waiting for the others to return, "What is it about her hmm? She wont let me, she avoids it, just, ohhhh, she tastes so good, I got a little taste and it is sweet, I have to bite her, I need to taste them all." she whined to no one, passing the time rolling about restlessly on the blanket, she rolled over to the spot where the girl had laid, and took a deep breath inward, "Mmmphh I can stil smell her...and the other girl as well, oh.....I bet the four of them are just amazing together." she daydreamed, still naked, still laying on the bed.

Hours passed and day turned to night. As Sita lay there naked, writhing with bloodlust, Chloe killed the time conversing with Ronyn’s pirates and assisting them with various maintenance tasks and flying tests.

Then the boss himself came back and exited the airship with a dismayed Kalisha and an angry Sajida in tow.

“What did you expect would happen when you sent an Imperial customs officer flying across the room with a blob of water?” Ronyn sighed at Sajida.

“He was charging outrageous fees I’ve never heard of to handle our order,” Sajida huffed.

“I’ve robbed plenty of WRR cargo trains before,” Ronyn explained, exasperated now. “The supplies they get in each depot are the supplies they get, and the rails are used mostly for passenger travel and can only change a train’s direction at specific turntables, so they hardly go back to get any extra and have to have order size limits except for WRR Preferred customers, usually in government or industry.

“This means that price goes up as more people order what they need in advance and available supplies go down, and that you get more convenience, speed and bulk ordering compared to airships for a premium. Either that or you wait for the next cargo train. How the actual fuck is that hard to understand, miss ‘buy everything legally’? I thought you wanted to not draw attention to our little construction project here.”

“I already understood the economics of it, but now I understand piracy,” Sajida grunted. “However, it’s not just that. He wanted to...do unspeakable things to me in exchange for a discount.”

“Oh, I’ve been there,” Kalisha said and threw her arms around Sajida as Chloe approached the crying merchant as well; she also glared at Ronyn, whose ears flattened with fear and embarrassment.

Sita struggled still with her bloodlust, now it was no longer a want, she was thirsty, she had been spoiled these past few days and now felt like a wilted flower, she laid there, spread eagle, naked, eyes glowing a hungry crimson and licking her lips, "J-j-j-us-s-st a t-t-tast-t-t-e." she said almost in a trance.

“Well...I’m going to bed,” Sajida said. “It has been a rather long and frustrating day.”

“You won’t try the pot of Likamesh Delta spicy beef noodles I bought at that cute little Gudarian place in town?” Kalisha wondered with a frown.

Sajida balled her fists up and shook her head no.

“Okay, more for everybody else then!” Kalisha cried.

And plus, it would mean leftovers for Akari whenever she returned, that might remind Ms. Takahashi of her homeland and help Kalisha better understand her slim, quiet slip of a friend. Meanwhile, Chloe eagerly licked her lips in anticipation of trying something new.

And Sajida flopped down onto her stomach and voluptuous breasts, groaning in frustration before sitting up rapidly at the Sita’s nakedness and convulsions. “Are you alright, luksao?” she whispered in fear.

"N-n-need." is all she could say as her eyes glowed a hungry crimson, "H-h-hungry."

“Hungry? For what?” Sajida wondered as she wrapped Sita’s nude form in a different blanket and bedroll that didn’t smell of sweat and sex. She could guess what Sita needed, being a vampire and all, but wanted to make sure she wasn’t suffering anything serious and could still talk lucidly as she scanned the vampiric body for any signs of internal bleeding, open wounds, rashes, or any other unusual conditions.

"BLOOD!" she shouted, her eyes widened, she sniffed the air, twitching, becoming a creature of instinct, she sniffed, then her eyes locked with Sajida and her mouth opened wide as she crawled towards the girl, fangs bared.

Back!” Sajida snarled. A lithe vision of her from her eighteenth year, as opposed to the buxom figure she possessed in her twenty-fifth, appeared before Sita, just as Sajida splashed her across the face with a ball of healing water. “Now, if you have come to your senses...I knew this would happen eventually. But I did not realize how much of a needy, grabby child you would be. So, use your words and ask. Politely.”

After being sexually harassed by the smug, self-righteous Caledorian, it inflamed her disdain for anyone who simply demanded that life provide them with what they needed.

Back
Top Bottom