Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Climbing Her Summit (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

She didn't really pay attention, "Blood." she said, the light drained from her eyes, and she fell over, "Blood." she said again as she outstretched her hand. "Please, I need it." she whispered reaching out for the girl. "Please."

β€œIf you need it that badly, then drain from here,” Sajida said as she unbuttoned her dress and out fell her big breasts. β€œEither one will do. This is the source of my healing water, and it will help give you some blood as well. But if you try to drain me to death, I will wring you neck. Are we understood?”

Her eyes widened as she crawled weakly towards the girl, unable to get on her feet without help, so she climbed up the girl and wrapped her lips around the top of the girls breast before sinking her fangs in and drinking from her deeply. After what seemed like hours, she was sated, all of her strength returned as she now stood upright, kissing the girl on the lips. "Thank you." she said kindly. "Thank you." She kissed the girl again.

β€œOf course...you looked so frail and I wanted to take good care of you, luksao,” Sajida smiled and kissed her, since kissing open mouthed was not unusual or considered sexual in her culture unless between a man and his wife. But while she had only had experience with Alice and Abigail when all three were 18, she hated that time in her life and thought that she (and Alice) were somehow responsible for her fiance Vivaan’s death in the Rebellion.

So, Sajida pushed her back at arm’s length and said, β€œBut I ask that you respect my vow of chastity and only come to me for blood. With my power, I can replenish it much faster than the other women.”

Her eyes glowed a hot pink, "I want much more than that Sajida, but I understand and will respect your wishes. Had this been the old me I would have ignored them and fucked you silly." She smiled, "But you and your friends have caused me to turn a page in my life. I will respect your wishes, but know this." she licked the girls neck, "I want you." she whispered into her ear. "I want all four of you to love me and I want to love you. It would be the most beautiful thing."

β€œPerhaps it will...with the other three,” Sajida deflected. β€œMaybe I can let you hold me as I fall asleep. I’ve had a rough day, and I’m a little afraid of sleeping alone.”

Sita smiled, "I understand puppet." she followed the girl to the room she bed in, and laid on the straw and cloth, "Come come, lay next to me and ill hold you."

Sajida laid her weary head down by Sita’s and smiled. β€œWhere does the name Sita come from and what does it mean?” the merchant woman asked, now feeling much more gentle.

"Sita is the means the track of a ploughsare. I was named that by my father. Not really sure of its purpose at this time as I don't really harvest anything except for blood, and even then, that's not really a harvest." she ran her fingers down the girls chest, loving the feel of her skin. "You are so soft." She smiled, "I desire you, deeply."

Last edited:
β€œI cannot lie...my body desires you too. But I soiled my purity with that awful snake Alice, and I cannot do that again,” Sajida sniffed as she cooed at Sita’s touches.

"Give in to the desire, give in to the want. This isnt submitting to anything but your own desires, and if you happen to feel a little more along the way then so be it." she got on top of the girl, and gazed into her eyes as her own glowed hot pink with desire, "Let me have you Sajida, let me show you what real pleasure is."

β€œI...I want to...but I’m scared that I’m disrespecting my fiance when I promised myself to him, when we never got the wedding that we wanted.”

"Then do what you want, there are literally no negative consequences to this if you don't want them to be." She smiled and kissed the girl again, "Give yourself to me, and this moment, be mine."

β€œHow can you be in love with all of us so fast? You, who probably hardly knows the meaning of the word?” Sajida snapped in a moment of panic as her pussy pooled with desire.

"I have lived thousands upon thousands of years, I spent those years carrying hate in my heart, I spent my entire childhood fighting for my place literally. I never knew what love was, I was bread, built and practically programmed for war. Then I met four girls who's ship had crashed, one, the sister of my sworn enemy, one who played the most beautiful music and lead my heart away from hate, one who possesses a dagger that nearly ended my life." she pecked the girl on the cheek, "And you, who now for the second time, saved my life, none of you barely knew me yet you eagerly showed your true colors in the face of a monster, and you didn't back down, you didn't blink, you didn't hesitate to want to help me, perhaps alter my course, but help me none the less. If that isn't what love is, then end my life now because I don't want to exist."

β€œI can’t truthfully say that I love you in the romantic sense of the word. How can I? I haven’t really gotten to know you yet. But I...very much want to. We can kiss some more if you like, and I’ll let you play with my breasts again. I don’t know if I’ll let you near my sacred gateway, though,” Sajida said truthfully. Really, she was trying to save herself for marriage still thanks to years of cultural education on the subject even though her elders probably also wouldn’t approve of this even if she did get married.

"Your sacred gateway?" Sita said as a stray finger ran down the girls leg and up her thigh, as she kissed her neck and caressed her, "Would you play with mine though?" she kissed the girl passionatly again, trying to see if the girl would let her finger her.

β€œI...suppose there’s no harm in that,” Sajida gulped. β€œIt’s been a while since I did that, so apologies if I’m not very good, but I want to take good care of you.” She then circled her fingers around Sita’s legs and underwear.

Sita smiled and slid a finger in the girls panties, "Let me show you then. Please?" she tried to slide a finger inside of the girl, "I hold no judgement here, just pleasure." she kissed the girl again "Take your clothes off for me, let me worship every inch of you, including your sacred gateway, let me show you pleasure."

β€œI thought this was about you. Just tell me what you want me to do,” Sajida said, slightly annoyed that Sita was trying to turn the tables like this as she shoved Sita’s finger out of her underwear.

"I want you to take your clothes off for me. I want you entirely." she kissed the girl again, "I promise, I will not say a word to the others, just let me experience you."

"Please." Sita said, "I desire you, come back, please. I will wait, I will show you how to please me then, just....I am so old. You are a very beautiful woman, and I can't have you, but I want you, I will be patient in time." she smiled, "Please come back."

"Please." Sita said, "I desire your touch, Sajida." she pouted. "I promise I will not attempt to touch you again unless you allow me. I promise on my damned soul."

Back
Top Bottom