Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Climbing Her Summit (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

"And I will do my best to give you whatever you need to get through the hell you have been through, you need but ask." She ran her fingers down the girls jawline and stopped at her chin pulling her up to make eye contact, the longing in her eyes said I want to kiss you. But she dare not make the first move.

β€œLet’s not get ahead of ourselves here, luksao. My little one,” Sajida whispered in her ear, then kissed Sita’s cheek and lowered their hands together while looking down, still torn.

"O-o-okay." She smiled tears running down her cheeks she buried her face in the girls shoulder and cried, "Do you forgive me?" she said through muffled sobs.

β€œI do...” Sajida cooed as she gently caressed Sita’s face and felt the vampire’s tears water her fingers.

Her people had been afraid of, and on their guard about, vampires and werewolves for so long. And here she was, daring to try to fall in love with the last vampire, who was crying in her hands. What had this world come to? Was Sajida even right side up any more?

Sita pulled Sajida in for a hug and continued sobbing. "I-I-I'm S-s-so soooooooooooooory." she said as she cried, straining to say the words, "I love you Sajida." she said sniffing, "I will do whatever it takes to make you happy, I'll hurl my body off this mountain if it means you will love me."

Sajida now hugged the slender vampire to her generous chest. β€œAll I ask is that you be patient with me, dear heart. I have never fallen truly in love with a woman before, yet a woman’s body is the only touch I’ve ever craved. I know you have been on a longer road than I, and that you will continue on your road long after mine ends, but I have been through much. I am like a dead fire...I need kindling and time and effort. Am I really worth that investment, I wonder?”

Interrupting their moment came Akari, melting into being out of the shadows and making Chloe gasp as she leaned against Kalisha for comfort. β€œWhen were you going to tell me that we had construction workers coming the same day as the Kanchi resistance peace delegation? This might, I don’t know, disrupt our only chance at getting the allies we need for this enterprise to have any hope of succeeding?”

β€œAnd where is your peace delegation, hm?” Sajida asked with a cocked eyebrow.

β€œThey asked to come tomorrow night,” Akari said. β€œThey need time to prepare, and do not yet trust a sudden offer of alliance from the Queen they banished so long ago.”

β€œShe has changed,” Kalisha stated confidently.

β€œAnd you are sure of this...how?” Akari wondered. β€œPerhaps you have mystically learned something beyond my grasp, but I’ve come to understand little these past two days other than her prowess in bed, while somehow she gets us to reveal more and more of ourselves. In this way, she has put us at a disadvantage to judge the situation from a diplomatic perspective. How are we supposed to convince others of Sita’s trustworthiness, eh, if we do not bend a knee to them? Shall she bed everyone in Kanchenanda? In Gudaria? In the world, perhaps?”

Chloe giggled, but Akari lowered her hooded head in frustration and shushed the pilot with a single outstretched finger.

β€œSo do not question my judgment of these things when you have never operated in the shadows. From the sidelines of history, really,” the 19 year old woman spoke with authority beyond her years.

β€œWill everyone just be QUIET?!” Chloe demanded with the legendary booming Voice of the Empire that supposedly lived within all Caledorians but was commanded mainly by the line of the Emperors.

Sita stood upright, "I have changed, I have." she stood tall and proud, "You may have the wisdom of your short years and that has given me a new hope but understand this, I am not a simple creature, and I will make this work." She wiped tears from her cheek. "When have you known to see a vampire cry?" she smiled, "Bed everyone in the world? No, the moment your ship crashed on my mountain I knew something good would come of this, you all, Sajida being the exception have bedded me, willingly, and now you want to speak against it?"

"What must I do to show you I've changed? Don't all of you have these innate psychic powers, feel my aura, read my mind, do whatever you do and listen to my heart, although it does not beat, it still has its own song. Just listen, know that I have changed, just tell me what I must do and I will trust you implicitly."

β€œI think...I just need to see my sister again. To tell her that I’m okay. That I’m my own woman now. That I want to, that I can make my own choices. That’s not necessarily something that you can fix now, but your promise not to kill Alice is a start,” Chloe smiled.

β€œYou know where I stand. But for all those who do not, I proclaim that I love and stand beside Sita, the Damned Queen, to the end of the line. When this is over, I will return to Tunam Abina and sing loudly of our love before my brother and the elders who saw fit to punish me with mutilation and cast me out of my homeland,” Kalisha said.

β€œI know not where my story leads, or how it will end,” Sajida said, β€œbut I will see it through with you, whether we are lovers or merely friends.”

β€œAnd I, in truth, do not know why I am unable to begin to put my faith in you the way the others have. You are quite persuasive, my Queen...but I must ask this simple question. How can you possibly love all of us so equally, in such a short time? Is not this just a rushed and romanticized stirring in your loins to make us all your hangers-on?”

She smiled as the girls all professed their allegiance to their causes, mostly, her cause. "I thank you all. I don't know how I fell in love with all of you, but it surely is not a mere fancy, its not some passing fling, all of you girls are special to me, I knew it from the moment I saw you stepping out of that ship." She opened her arms wide, "Come here, all of you, let me hold you all, this is the one thing I have desired from the moment I met you, my four little songbirds, come here, lets change the course of history together."

Kalisha hugged Sita first. Then Chloe. Then Sajida. And then, finally, reluctantly, Akari did as well at the invitation of the adorable pilot.

Then the student of dwarven magitek and all things natural spoke first. Kalisha whispered to them. β€œI can feel that there is great fear and loneliness among all of us. But I beckon you, come with me this night and settle with me under the lone remaining tree on this mountain. By the trunk and the centuries old gnarled roots grows the best sweetgrass, or so my old, decaying botany texts tell me.

β€œIf we harvest some of it and each eat it while holding hands and closing our eyes, we will all be connected, whatever our psychic ability. Then we will begin to understand each other. This is an experience without which we cannot hope to succeed.”

Sita smiled as a tear ran down her cheek, "A chance to heal." She whispered as she walked up to the tree with the girls, holding their hands the whole way, she sat them all down and pulled some of the grass and put it in her mouth and ate it while clasping the girls hands, "I'll go first, since it is my duty to make you all understand me more, being the least understood in this group." she closed her eyes as she held hands with the girls, letting her own song resonate from her.

Kalisha, first to give her body and her heart to her Queen, was also first to partake. Then Chloe. Then Sajida. Akari, ever the skeptic, ate the grass last.

Kalisha’s song rang out alongside Sita’s first. She related to the group her pain and suffering; holding her bleeding arm to the hot sand to seal the wound on her stump; discovering the whale and hiding in it; and coming out once to see the Great Desert Aurora over the Condemned Quarter, and her fascination with the desert.

Akari, breaking form, showed herself under her meditation tree and spilled the tale of her narrow escape from Tyvanwek’s predation, of dragging her bleeding and broken body along rain-soaked rocks to an outcropping, a poor woman’s shelter where she kept a small fire going and shivered in the Darkness. Until she was approached by hidden, cloaked figures.

Chloe just infused their collective subconscious with memories of sticking her head out the window of the Leaky Bucket and enjoying the breeze while the airship drifted on the clouds, and stories of fiery-haired princesses marrying far away princes, of great discoveries and marvelous architecture. Ironically for such an extrovert as herself, she shared very little of her past that she had not already confided to Sita, except to signal to Akari with the barest whisp of shadow in her aura that they were sisters in Darkness.

And Sajida just wept as she sang of sorrow and heart rending loss. In the process she transported all their minds to the fishing village where she grew up, its name long since obliterated by lumbering Goliaths stamping out the last embers of rebellion when she had come of age seven years ago. Her psyche also related the story of her father, who was born into the Goliath War, the fires of the Empire’s campaign of conquest against Surabamba in 1865, and died by the sword against Imperial aggression.

Last edited:
Sita took the whole scene in, and wept for them all, she started crying tears of blood, true sadness for a vampire, not that other times she cried didn't mean she also felt sadness, but when vampires cried blood that meant something had truly touched their cold black hearts, she opened her eyes after it was all over, tears of blood running down her cheeks, "All of you, are so special to me, I-I-I'm so sorry, I...." she just kept weeping.

As they all emerged from their shared trance upon glancing at Sita’s tears, while still very high on the sweetgrass, all the girls hugged.

β€œI know a song Alice used to sing after she read stories of Abigail Woods’ fabled adventures to lull my excited mind to sleep. It goes a little something like this,” Chloe said and then sang it for everyone as a gentle drizzle coated them and the sounds of animal life- both here on the mountain with them and on the ocean in Chloe’s mind- slowly rumbled back.

Sita smiled and swayed to the music, and smiled, still crying tears of blood and being happy as the rain washed over her, she didn't know what else to do except sing a song of her own, she waited till the girl was finished, "I-I-I think I found the true song of my heart." she smiled and sang as she swayed and cried tears of joy.

β€œAhhh...that does indeed sound more like you,” Kalisha said. β€œI feel like we all know each other better now.”

She grinned as it appeared that the group’s singing and enchanting psychedelic swaying had attracted an audience of werewolf air pirates. They all waited until Sita’s song finished to belt out β€œWhat Will We Do With the Drunken Pilot”- a variation of the popular Caledorian ditty about whalers- while getting drunk and thankfully not piloting anything.

Chloe sang along and danced in the midst of her fellow air folk, grinding up against some men and women at points but mostly getting passed around between square dancers. Meanwhile, Kalisha and Sajida both partook of drink and began belly dancing.

And Akari sheepishly looked down at the ground, held out her hand, and asked Sita, β€œMay I have this dance?”

She wiped the tears of blood from her face and smiled, "I would be honored." she stood up and took the girls hand , looked her dead in the eyes, "I love you." she smiled and kissed the girl on the cheek, "I only help that in time you will feel the same."

β€œIt is all still, um, very new to me,” Akari said, as she shivered from the kiss. β€œTonight helped, since I now know that what you feel is genuine. I also better understand the struggles that the others have been through, and I’m starting to suspect that I’m not alone in my Darkness here, but it will be hard to open up nonetheless.

β€œIn that spirit, I need to apologize for two things: one, the way that I talked to and about you tonight as if you were untrustworthy; and two, that I scheduled and threw this delegation at you without asking. There’s also...something else.

β€œIn that moment you saw where I was rescued, it was by the Thieves Guild, who nursed me back to health and then asked me to join their caravan. They told me I had talent, that I was beautiful, that I could use my powers and the Siphon to make the world my bitch. I never had anyone care about me in that way except for- him. The man I loved, who Lord Tyvanwek killed after trying to defile me. And I was so vulnerable after losing him...I did what they asked. Forgeries, beating people for late payments on exorbitant protection loans, stealing from food banks, even assassinations...I did it all.

β€œThen, when Yubankti raiders came and destroyed the caravan and killed the woman I loved, I snapped because a Thief, with the official markings and everything, took the opportunity to flip sides. Maybe he’d ratted us out to them, I don’t know. All I know is I saw him raping innocent woman until she died and then eating her. Like, I’d killed people, but never anyone who I believed didn’t deserve it...and those were usually wealthy fat cats who contributed nothing. Anyway, I...I ripped his heart out with my bare hands and declared war against the Thieves Guild for their failure in a handwritten note attached a spike driven through his head.

β€œThat was stupid. I was 17 and way more of a hot head than I even am now, if you can believe it. They weren’t responsible and he’d gone rogue. But it didn’t matter. The Thieves Guild has a rule against killing its own no matter what and does not take war lightly. I killed hundreds of them and managed to fend off hundreds more, but I had to find a way to cash out and go somewhere they wouldn’t find me...which eventually led me to Midvadir and then you. But now that I serve a greater cause, I figured it was time to make contact with the Kanchenanda chapter and bury the dagger, so to speak. The thing is that the only way they aren’t going to not hunt me down is if I renounce you and go back to being a thief in their employ.

β€œI may not be what you need right now, but I can’t let you go. I wouldn’t blame you if you told me to go, however, for I have now inadvertently brought another enemy to your doorstep. The good news is, we can probably bribe them to our side. Problem, though? I don’t know how much it will take and we will need as much as we can for repairs and paying an army.”

She pulled the girl in close and held her, and whispered into her ear, "I will paint the city red with their blood before I give them a dime or give them you my dear Akari." as she whispered these words she hummed along with the music. "I will not let them hurt you, so let them come to my doorstep, they will be greeted by a hurricane of blood and bone, I will tear them to shreds and leave none standing. This is my vow to you." She picked the girl up by the hips, "Now come love! Lets dance." she joined the other girls and everyone else who was dancing and began mingling with everyone. Truth be told she was the happiest she had been in quite some time.

War was looming on her doorstep, her home was in ruins, and the entire country hated her, yet somehow she was never more at peace with things than she was in this moment, she felt alive, she felt beautiful, she felt as if it would all come to a head and when the dust settled, she would be with her four girls and they would just live happily ever after. Then something dawned on her, a great sadness that pained her instantly and all happiness drained from her and she stopped dancing. They are all mortals, you will out live them, and then what? They die, and you live the rest of your life alone again? NO! I would rather throw myself in a vat of acid then live without them. Maybe I can offer them immortality. Yes! Together! Forever!

All those thoughts abated for the moment while Chloe twirled forth from the crowd towards Sita, having lost much of her clothing in the throes of drug addled dancing and with a sheen of sweat coating her slender body. Akari had long since disappeared into the teeming throng.

β€œHey Sita,” she frowned as she realized something was the matter. β€œCan we take a break from dancing together by this tree?”

"Y-y-yes, of course love, anything you want." she smiled as her cheek twitched, Fuck, did I give it away? Oh no! What if I did, what if she tells me its over, what if...what if...what iff?!

β€œYou seem...tense, love. But instead of asking what’s wrong, I came here to show you something that I hope will cheer you up,” Chloe smiled as they both talked against the tree where minutes earlier her friend had spilled her heart to Sita. Then she pulled out and unfolded a piece of paper torn from a copy of one of her favorite books at the asylum- The Great Histories- from her pants and showed it to her.

It was a drawing of Thorfinna Klakkrdottir, Crown Princess of Caledoria, sporting red hair and wearing a battle sword and furs. And across from her, at what appeared to be their wedding, was Prince Zaidaan el-Aziz, then heir apparent to the Sultanate of Midvadir, in his finest silks.

β€œWhen Midvadirian traders established contact with Caledoria in the year 843, we called ourselves an Empire, raiding all over the world by longboat, but were still living in stone and mud huts, a people full of fire in our blood that we needed to survive the harsh cold and, deservedly or not, known for our temper as a result.

β€œYet, Zaidaan found Thorfinna handing baskets of fish to the poor by Radiant Harbor, and for her bride price he sent a thousand tons of gold- money that helped her and Caledoria worry less about food and free themselves to learn, to grow, to discover new lands peacefully rather than having to steal.

β€œLegend has it that when the two of them consummated their marriage, the whole world felt a wave of love wash over them and orgies were performed everywhere. Zaidaan toured with her through the known world, which she catalogued in Journal of a Sword Sister with great excitement.

β€œAnd then she helped design the Great Aziz Temple in Madieca, among many other engineering feats, which became the Thorfinna Mausoleum when she died of black fever before it was completed. She is still entombed there to this day, surrounded by mournful statues of Zaidaan, his five later wives, his three children with Thorfinna, and his seven other children.

β€œOnce, two very different people were united by love and science and their memory lives on forever. I believe that can happen again, but more importantly, I always dreamed of having a Zaidaan- a man who would see and love me for me.

β€œI know I have a reputation as the goofy one, but I see you as my Zaidaan- my beautiful, strong, noble woman who endeavors to rescue me from loneliness and has such love in her heart. I want you to know that I am serious about my feelings for you and believe our love story is the greatest adventure of my life, one that I know will live forever.”

With that, Chloe shrugged her suspenders down, pulled off the cloth around her breasts, and pinned Sita to the wall as she kissed her hungrily, too high and drunk to give a shit about what anyone else would think. Then the front of her pants covered crotch rode on her knee with a need she hadn’t seen from her before.

Sita was going to say the story was beautiful and how honored she felt with the words Chloe said to her but she was soo buried in her own emotions to care as the girl kissed her she moaned into it running her hands all over the girls body feeling every inch of her curves as if it was for the first time. Sita leaned to kiss the girls neck and sink her fangs in, but she stopped short and pulled back and grabbed the back of Chloe's head and pushed her face in between her ample bosom and moaned.

Chloe smiled in appreciation of Sita’s restraint and was about to say something back, but then took a face dive into her vampiric cleavage. After giving a muffled giggle, Chloe purred, β€œWhy don’t you tell me how you really feel behind the tree, where we can have some privacy?”

She pulled the girl up, "Feel about what love?" she said trying to deflect the girl from asking the question she was going to ask.

Back
Top Bottom