Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Climbing Her Summit (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

“Oh...about me. Forgive me, it’s an expression in Caledoria, usually used with sarcasm to be playful when someone’s being very affectionate as you are,” Chloe explained.

"T-t-truth be told, I love you, I love you all but something plagues my mind, it just occurred to me, I am sure you saw the look of sorrow cross my face." she kissed the girl on the cheek, "You and your friends, you are mortals, which means you will die eventually and I will be alone again." She cried, "I don't want that for you, I don't want to ever loose you." tears of blood ran down her face, "I don't want to lose any of you."

“Well, this mountain could secretly be a volcano and we could all die tomorrow. Doesn’t mean we shouldn’t enjoy the time we have now, m’love,” Chloe giggled, clearly still very impaired as she kissed Sita. But not enough to not want to be fucked by her.

"No!" she said quietly as she nuzzled the girl, "I don't want to lose you, I-I-I can't stop thinking about it, I want to fix this, I would rather fall on Akari's dagger than know I will have to live without any of you." she held the girl tight, "For now, I want this moment to last an eternity." she pulled them both down to sitting and holding the girl, she couldn't stop crying as she kissed the girl.

“Ohhhh....shhh, shhh...” Chloe hushed her beloved. “We’ll figure that out another time. For now, I’m just enjoying the fact that anyone loves me in this way, when I thought that I would die alone in an asylum with only my sister to visit my grave.” She realized that Sita probably wasn’t up for anything more than kissing but the bubbly pilot was fine with that, instead choosing to snuggle her vampire out in the trees, until they both fell asleep. Meanwhile, Akari and Kalisha had amazing, wasted sex behind the castle after they both discussed their chemistry with Sita, resolving a whole month of tension between the two. Then they fell asleep there and Sajida meditated herself to sleep on the castle-facing side of the tree.

Sita held the woman through the night, and into the morning, the sun coming up and waking her, it burned, but she wasn't in immediate danger of bursting into flames, although prolonged exposure would cause her to grow weaker so she had to get inside relatively soon. Seeing that Chloe was still sleeping she picked her up and carried her to her bed, she then crawled into bed with Kalisha and nuzzled her nose, "Good morning my love."

“Good morning, my Queen,” Kalisha whispered as she yawned, while Akari’s arm remained curled around her. “As you can see, I had a good time last night. How about you, baby?” She could guess what happened by the way Sita had carried Chloe in, but wanted to hear it from her lover.

"It was emotional, we sat and talked Chloe told me a story about her past and we held each other, quite the opposite of anything sexual." She glanced at Akari, "Although I see you had some fun last night." she gave the girl a gentle poke, "So tell me, where did you go fuck her?" she crawled into Kalisha's lap and brought her lips inches from hers, "I want to know." kiss "every" kiss "single" kiss "detail."

“Behind the castle,” Kalisha cooed as she was kissed, with Akari still behind her and sleeping peacefully, which made this even hotter. “We were both talking about what we liked about you. I told Akari that your body is flawless, that you have such a big heart, that you’re really trying to change. She seemed guarded as always- trying to say she was ‘growing to appreciate’ those things. But then she told me that she was inspired by me, while sitting really close up against a castle wall, and that’s when I kissed her; through that damn mask of hers, but still. The next few hours were a blur of psychedelic ecstasy with her.”

"Mmmph." kiss "I'm jealous." she kissed the girl on the nose, "I've got half a mind to wake up Akari and make you watch, or perhaps you would join in?" she smiled and poked Akari with her foot, "Aaaaakkkaariiii." she giggled, "Come out and plaaaayyyyy."

“Shhh, shhh,” Kalisha said, putting a finger to her woman’s lips. “She had a long conversation with you and a long night with me. I just don’t want to overwhelm our poor friend.”

"Well then, maybe I'll just have to take you instead." she pinned the girl to the mattress.

Kalisha grinned as she carefully decoupled Akari’s arms from her waist and submitted to several amazing orgasms from Sita while keeping herself quiet to not disturb anyone. Then, however, she heard the rumbling of air screws bringing construction supplies and begged Sita to put on some clothes and take a rain check on further escapades for the day with a contented giggle. That also woke up Akari, who became flustered and slightly aroused by the both of them being in front of her naked.

Sita could not help herself, "Hel-lo!" she said as she pounced on Akari, and began raving her with kisses, she stopped once she heard the areal screws encroaching on the castle, "Awwww!" she stood up and got dressed, "I will see you two in my bed later tonight." she winked as she gained her composure, "Right, so am I to greet them? Is this the delegation? The construction crew?" she rolled her eyes, "You obviously stopped my fun for a reason, so spill it."

“I should probably go see, while you hang back...” Akari said with a yawn. Then she smelled herself and said, “And maybe you can help me find a lake to bathe in. Or at least some smelling salts to spruce us all up.”

And then her face paled when she saw that the entire castle grounds, which was devoid of trees, was swarming with nearly three dozen airships from the construction crew, Ronyn’s crew, and the Kanchi peace delegation. Then she gulped, “Aaaaand now both the Confederates and Imperials probably know we’re here.”

“I will meet with the construction crew,” Kalisha indicated with a thumbs up from
her mechanical arm. “And get Chloe and Sajida to send Ronyn and crew on a food supply run so that they, friendly though they may seem, don’t meddle with these delicate negotiations.”

“And Sita and I will meet with the rebels. And you- be quiet unless I allow it,” Akari pointed at her lover, worried that the vampire’s impulsivity and imperious nature would put off the rebels.

Sita chewed on her lip nervously, Be quiet, humph, I can do that, who does she think......right, I am me, and I tend to lash out. Her internal dialogue said, "Right, Quiet, simple enough, there in physical presence but not in voice unless I need to say something." She started pacing, "One question though, what if they, ya know, see me and run away, or I dunno, try to kill me? This could be an ambush or a set up, if you think about it, then I would have to kill an entire delegation just to protect you." She was doing it again, that thing she did, she was thinking the worst because she was the worst. "So how can we guarantee that this is not that?"

“I thought you were this great conquering Queen. Perhaps you’ve gotten rusty in your confinement. Well, let me brush you up on their military situation,” Akari slightly teased her lover.

“Remember who they’re fighting- the Confederation,” Akari continued as they headed deep into the dark grove of trees. “You know, the occupying force that has been hammering them with hundreds, if not thousands of dragons since the Human Rebellion began in Gudaria, Kanchenanda and other elvish occupied lands after the barbarism Lord Tyvanwek showed against me and...my...boyfriend three years ago showed people that elves thought of them as animals to be slaughtered.” She still couldn’t say his name. She didn’t trust Sita that much.

“It’s a miracle that the rebels have survived as long as they have, even with clandestine support from the outside world. In short, their backs are against, and they can’t afford to refuse any help. And if they make an enemy of you, and me,” she now growled with a murderous look in her darkened eyes, “then they’re suddenly having to fight two different enemies from two different directions with a lack of resources. And in war, you have to only pick the battles you can win. You understand? This means we have leverage; we can use the rebels’ help in case the Ananki try to attack the mountain, but if they displease us, then we can sit back and let them be destroyed.”

“Ronyn is our ally for similar reasons. I may not particularly like him, or trust him as far as I can throw him, but we have a common enemy in Voss. In the same way, we may have common ground with the rebels, but only in the moment against a common foe.”

"My dearest, conquering I am, but only by means of war or great feats, or violence, or great feats of violence, that touch I have never lost, but please do go on." she listen to the girl weave a tale about dragons and a barbarian Lord and something about a boyfriend? She would have to ask about that later. Suddenly a smile crossed her face, her eyes glowed the same crimson red the day she was about to single handedly take on Voss and his entire warband, "What if, we aided them? Dragons fire is not that scary and I am 100% positive they cannot live if I put holes in their skull." she was saying this from past experience, many years ago there was a dragon that lived in the cave on this mountain, and she killed it, no one remembered this unfortunately due to the fact that anyone that was alive during this time period was long dead.

"Or, I mean, troops are nothing to me, I would be happy to go to war on the ground as well, however much blood I must shed to gain allies and scare foes, tooth, claw, sword, whatever it takes to get to Al-" she cleared her throat, "Voss." suddenly Sita looked down then up, suddenly visions of war and bloodshed filled her head, that was her true home, the battlefield, she was bred for war after all and its where she felt most at home. The looming battle on the horizon, the smaller ones to come in between, she looked at Akari, a fire in her eyes as a voice of thousands of years spoke from within her, it was deep, resonating, soul shaking as she spoke the words, "I will rip and tear, until it is done." (Insert background music here.)

“Well, if you’re looking for a war, a great conflagration that they’re calling the Final War is slowly consuming everything after just a few days. A no holds barred cage match to the death between the Empire and the Alliance on one side and the Confederation and the Olsea to determine the fate of the world itself. Even now, the conflict rages, with this mountain caught in the middle. Just remember, we may win individual battles, but armies win wars, and like I’ve been saying, we have to pick our battles and carefully follow where the wind is blowing,” Akari said. “Or more like the typhoon, bringing with it monsoon rains.”

“Ah, perfect example of what I’ve been saying,” her little Gudarian, who was quickly becoming her right hand commander, chuckled as Imperial heavy bombers, fighters, and fighter bombers roared across the sky and laid waste to it. “I know you have a grudge against Alice and Sajida also has an understandable dislike of the people who conquered her homeland, but you cannot deny they- and humanity at large- have perfected the art of war. If we can somehow convince them that helping us helps them, then our foes do not stand a chance.

“And from what I’ve heard from a few people who fought against the Empire, it’s like building a wall of sand to fight the ocean. You may withstand a few blows, but eventually the waves will destroy you. So let’s, again, not antagonize anyone we don’t need to.

“Perhaps, for all their fancy toys, you’ll be the leader of the charge of this great army of misfits- the Destroyer of prophecy, said to bring about righteous judgement.”

She smiled a wide fanged grin, "Perhaps its time I show them the monster that lives on the mountain." visions of war filled her head once again, her eyes glowed that hungry crimson, not from a thirst for blood, but a thirst for violence, subconsciously she had bitten her tongue and blood ran down her chin. A new song resonated within her and could be heard for all who could listen. The thought of war, the thought of charging in to battle head on, bullets, blood, blades, all a glorious symphony of destruction. She opened her eyes and looked around her, "This is my mountain, this is my country."

She turned to Akari, "Let us meet this delegation, I will stand silent unless I must speak, just tell them I am ready for war." she smiled, blood still running down her chin, "Tell me more about this Destroyer of prophecy, it sounds so delightfully apocalyptic."

“Well...the full prophecy hasn’t been recovered, but the fragment that has been found and translated from a mysterious hieroglyphic language possibly tied to the extinct humanoid species known as the Devaras says the following:

“Opening The Gate Is Everything. The enemy will come and we must be ready.

“So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again.

“At least, that’s what I think it says. It’s been some time since I last read about it, in a book in the caravan that I was told was forbidden, after which it was hidden away again. There’s some debate, of course, about what it all means. Whether there actually is a role of Destroyer. Whether this is one person or there could be multiple Destroyers. Who the enemies are that are supposed to be coming. Etcetera.

She pursed her lips, "That doesn't sound like me at all, I am at peace right now, thanks to all of you lovely ladies, although war looms upon the horizon, peace is at the front of my mind." She smiled, "Now then, to this delegation, what do you propose is the angle we take? A sort of deal? We aide you in the fight against your enemies, and in turn you lend your help to us, to rebuild my castle, or what kind of meeting is this?" she stopped and took a deep breath she was doing it again, turned to Akari grabbed her by both shoulders and looked her in the eye, "You lead the way Love, I will follow." she smiled lovingly at the woman who hours ago had brought her to the brink of death, she still wanted to know about that dagger, she still had the urge to grab it again, and her hand twitched with desire.

“Peace...at the front of your mind, eh? I’ll believe it when I see it,” Akari delicately teased her lover. “And as for what kind of negotiations will happen and how...well, you were wise to leave that to me.”

“And you speak for the Banished Queen, do you, Miss Takahashi?” Rihaab el-Salman asked authoritatively as she stepped from the shadows and into the clearer, but still darkened view the woods provided, while also surrounding herself with grim, determined, beautiful, mostly female warriors of all different nationalities that waited to strike should either guest make a wrong move.

“I do,” Akari said as she knelt respectfully before the Rabal’Qayud- Master and Commander of the Shadow Accord.

“You claimed she’s changed, that she warrants our trust...how?”

“Because she loves something more than power now. She- somehow, I can’t pretend to explain- has fallen in love with me. Me, a wretched thief cast out from the Thieves Guild, of all people,” Akari replied with a sigh, figuring (correctly) that Rihaab was too busy fighting elvish oppression to oppress that which was instinctual in her own people. “If she can pour her heart out for one such as myself, then she has clearly put aside at least some of her hatred and bloodlust that made her such a feared creature and justified your cursing her.”

“How do you know it isn’t an elaborate trick designed to make you her thrall?”

“I...do not.”

“Then why should we help her now? How do we know she won’t stab us in the back later?”

“I will let my Queen speak on that.”

Last edited:
Sita stepped forward, and took a very graceful, slow bow. "Because if you help me, I can help you crush your enemies, I am sure you are aware my prowess in battle is quite legendary, my dearest commander, you know as well as I do, I dont keep people to turn them into thralls later, I do it immeidatly, and I do love Akari, and her friends, on multiple levels. Being cursed and stuck here for a time period which I care not to count has softened my view on the world, especially after I was betrayed, my home left in ruins and forced to live in my own dungeon for seven years. I think we could both benefit from my correctly targeted unbridled rage." she smiled a fanged grin. "Trust me."

“Her...friends? Did I hear that right? In all the whispers I have heard of Akari Takahashi,” Rihaab grinned, bemused, “I have not heard tell that she traveled with any companions? Who are these friends you speak of?”

Back
Top Bottom