Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in her forest (Lordhack and Kotep)

She nodded slowly, as she felt Nerezza begin removing her clothes, feeling them slide slowly against her soft, hairless body. For some reason, she felt more... himself while he was naked, and moaned, closing his eyes slowly, as the witch rubbed his new sex organ. The sensations were incompareable to how it had felt having his cock inside her, but it felt fantastic, and even knowing what she'd done to him, he let her rub as she liked.

Nerezza grinned down at him, leaning down and pressing her lips to his, kissing him long and slowly, letting her tongue curl against his, controlling his delicately. One of her hands gently teased and stroked his sensitive bust, enjoying the soft, silky feel of his breasts. Her fingers dug into his pussy harder and harder, curling a little and grinding against his walls.

He simply let out soft, femenin moans of pleasure, as the witch played with his new body, one she had constructed more or less herself. The sensations were so... different, so intense, he'd never been touched like this before, and all he could do was moan and arch his back, finding he quite enjoyed this new body when it was touched like this, the breasts were so sensetive... and he felt his soft little toes begin to curl at her touch.

"If you like it now," she cooed, grinning broadly at him. "You should see when it'll be done. You'll be screaming and moaning like a whore before you know it," she told him with a broad grin. "I can't wait, but first we'll have to get you thinking like a girl, eh?" she said, grinning at him while she jammed her hand faster up into her.

"Wha... what do you mean?" she asked in her timid, high voice, weak and almost a little scared, though clearly pleased, as she let out another moan. His question was in reference to everything she'd said, what did she mean she wasn't done yet? And how was thinking like a girl different? Surely she couldn't change the way he thought... her thoughts on the matter were cut off by another loud moan, as the hand moved faster, and she felt what might have been an orgasm coming up.

"I mean, once you think that you're a girl. Magic can be impressively powerful when applied right. I can't wait until you're all done," she cooed, a broad grin on her face. She thrust her fingers roughly up into him, spreading his folds wide. She wanted to push him toward his first female orgasm, to help him through the transition.

"I'm not a girl." he moaned out in that soft, girl's voice, obviously enjoying every touch the witch was giving him, the pleasure building and building, until he felt an incredible pleasure in his clit, felt as though his brain might shut down, and a slight amount of fluid began to gush out from him. It was such a new, intense feeling, but he recognized it, as this soft body had its first orgasm.

"Yes, you are. Just look at yourself." The witch's latest spell worked its way into his mind, making his memories start to seem hazy and fuzzy. She slid her fingers from his pussy, then leaned down and kissed her slowly. She pulled back with a happy sigh, running her hands over his body.

"I mmmm I..." she moaned out, looking down at her body. Slowly, she ran her hands over her soft breasts, down her legs, slowly putting her fingers in her pussy, where the witch had just had them, before pulling them out. She kissed back slowly, enjoying the feeling of the witches lips on her own. "I... I... no. My name is Kai. I'm a boy, I am I just... this isn't..."

"Of course this is you, it's all you. Pretty little Kiki, that's your name," she purred, stroking her body slowly. "Just wait until I fix up your body nice and sexy. You'll be so gorgeous." She giggled softly, kissing her slowly again, letting her tongue gently slide into her mouth, then back out.

"Kiki, Kiki." she repeated slowly, looking slowly down Nerezza's body, her lips parting almost eagerly for the other girls tongue. "I'll be so nice and sexy..." she repeated, almost lifelessly. "No! My name isn't... my name is Kiki!" she gasped, as the wrong name came out, knowing it wasn't right. "You did this to my body!"

"Kiki, what are you talking about? This is your body, you're my assistant. Well, maybe a little more than assistant." She winked at her and giggled softly. "I must have hit you with a spell accidentally, that's what. You thought you were a boy! Good thing it's wearing off," she told her, kissing her neck and stroking her nipples. "I was starting to miss you, Kiki."

"I..." she said slowly, moaning as she felt Nerezza play wither her nipples. "I only thought I was a boy, it felt so real... but you're right. I'm sorry if I worried you." she said, giving another moan. It truth, he still had one last memory, the first time he'd masterbated, still somewhere in his mind. But he knew that if he didn't give in, she would take more and more, maybe, one day, he could escape this.

"I was just concerned I might have to use more magic on you to try and fix you. It's great to have you back, Kiki." Her mind began to make up memories, vague ideas to cover the gaps now existing in her mind. Born a village girl...ran away from home...found love with a witch... "You're feeling better now?" she asked, nestling down and pressing their bodies together.

"I... yes, I think I'm better now, it's all coming back to me." she said, as the new memories began to become brighter and brighter in her mind, dislodging old ones. "It's just... I've told you that I love you, right?" she asked, blushing a bit.

"Oh, really?" she asked, a soft grin coming across her face. "No, I don't think you have told me that...do you really feel that way?" she asked, leaning down closer to her, her warm breath blowing across Kiki's face. Nerezza was so beautiful...and well, she was a little plain...it almost felt like a witch deserved something more than a village girl.

"I..." she started slowly, feeling that warm body against her own. Slowly, she looked down at the two, pressed together. Nerezza's was simply flawless, perfect. And Kiki remembered when she'd first stumbled upon Nerezza's home, the warm drink she offered, how she insisted she get out of the rags she had on, and into that beautiful dress... "Yes." she said, nodding and blushing, knowing this perfect girl couldn't feel the same way.

"I love you too," Nerezza purred at her, kissing her deeply and laying there happily with Kiki, the girl who was all too happy to be with the pretty witch. "And if you don't think you're sexy enough to be with someone like me...well, I can fix that," she told her, smiling broadly at her. Oh, she had plenty of spells to try out.

"You do? Really?" she asked, seeming the happiest she had her entire life. Not that it had really been all that long. "I... you can?" she asked, blushing once more, and thinking about it. She wasn't sexy enough, she knew that. For some reason, she thought it was wrong to ask her to change her body, but she wanted it so badly. "Please, please do... I mean, if it's not too much trouble. I want to be perfect for you."

"Of course. I'm a witch, after all." She winked at her as she pulled Kiki up to her feet, then brought her over to stand in front of the mirror. "Well, I don't want to overwhelm you at first, so how about we start off with a simple little change, like...your lips," she said. With the lightest touch to her lips, Kiki felt them tingle, then grow plump and pouty, flush with color and gorgeous.

"Of course." she said back, knowing that all to well, and slowly moving over to the mirror. She slowly looked down her body, over every inch of skin. It wasn't ugly... it just wasn't worthy of Nerezza. She felt her lips changed, and watched, slowly moving her finger to tease against them, giving an almost playful look to Nerezza in the mirror. "You like them?" she asked slowly.

"Oh, I love them," Nerezza purred slowly, reaching over and turning Kiki's head to face hers. She pressed her smooth, green lips to Kiki's soft, pink lips, letting her experience the sensitivity she now had. Locked in the kiss, her whole head tingled slightly, and when she looked up, she saw someone who was still Kiki, but who looked much more sexy and sultry, just with a few tweaks to the shape of her face.

As she felt Nerezza grab her head, Kiki eagerly leaned in the kiss the witch, eager to try out these new, seemingly sparkling lips. It felt more intense than any she'd ever recalled with the witch, and she moaned a bit reluctantly as the kiss ended. When she looked in the mirror, she looked so much better, even though she looked like the same person, her blond hair flowing over her face.

Nerezza smiled and parted the girl's hair, pushing her bangs off to the side, where they now slid around her face and spilled down onto her chest. Her chest was what started to tingle next, growing outward as her mounds grew larger. Her clothes were simply going along with it, growing skimpier and tighter, revealing more of her body.

The girl moaned slightly as she felt her breasts begin to tingle, moving her hands over them, running her fingers in circles around the nipples as she felt them grow, her soft blond hair brushing against them. She looked in the mirror, she looked so much better now.. though still not as good as Nerezza.

Back
Top Bottom