Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in her forest (Lordhack and Kotep)

He was absolutely perplexed by that. A lesbian witch? Dressing him up like her own little slave girl... god that was weird, so why was his cock so hard just thinking about it, his body practically trapped in this corset. If he'd known what type of spells she was looking at, he probably would have found the idea a lot less appealing. As she went to work, he began looking around the kitchen, looking for a kettle, a source of water, and some heat he could use to bring it to a boil.

The stove was at once surprisingly modern and arcane, resembling an electric range, but with some sort of magic runes instead of electricity. The kettle was mundane enough, stowed in a cupboard near the stove, and the water came from a nice, rustic barrel of rainwater. She was memorizing some of the spells, wanting to be around when she casted them. Others she found simple enough to cast immediately--one of the first made his body hair simply disappear, leaving his skin smooth.

Kai felt something... odd, a feeling he couldn't place. The silk around him brushing his skin seemed suddenly a lot more sensetive, just the fabric running against him tickled, especially against his crotch, though he hadn't realized why yet. He continued in his task, hopping that by serving her well, he might be able to smooth things over with her, or find some method of escape. He poored the water into the kettle, and turned on the strange stove, waiting for the water to boil, he looked for some tea.

The first tea leaves he had found had given him a static shock when he touched them, so they seemed to be off-limits for just a normal cup of tea. Luckily, he found some boring old tea leaves, ones that didn't spark or burn on contact. Nerezza took a little time to think about what she wanted in her perfect girl. Blond...she loved blond girls...now where was the hair color spell? Ahh, there it was. She read it out, including the right inflections for a platinum blond color. She'd worry about length lather.

There were no mirrors in the kitchen, so Kai was still ignorant to what was happening to him. For now anyway, if he realized it, and guessed what was to come, maybe he'd be able to get over that fear and simply leave. Maybe that would stop her, or maybe not. However, for the moment, he was stuck staring at the tea leaves, touching them slowly and gently, making sure they wouldn't hurt him. As the water boiled, he tried to figure out exactly how one made tea with leaves, he knew it could be done... he just had to figure it out.

She leafed through a few more pages, looking fro anything else she needed to memorize, and came across one that hadn't struck her as very impressive before, but now seemed like it would help greatly. Domestic knowledge...perfect for a helper like what she was looking for. She read it out, wondering when her tea would be ready. Suddenly, it dawned on Kai: put the tea leaves in for a few minutes, then strain them out. The strange kitchen implements seemed less foreign and recipes for medieval meals began to fill his head.

Ya, just like a bag, you'd just have to strain the tea to get them out, it was simple. As the tea began to boil, he found a cup, placing the leaves at the bottom. He poored the water, careful not to burn himself, than, after waiting for just the right amount of time, as though he had done this many times, he grabbed a simple wire, and strained the tea into another cup. Slowly, he brought it to her, a saucer under the cup, he looked for some spot on the table that wasn't covered with notes. "Do you take your tea plain?" he asked, cutting off the last word "mistress" before he said it out loud, though she might have noticed he seemed a bit scared that he had thought it at all.

She patted the top of a heavy, old book that had a cover made out of wood. As good a place as any to set it, she figured. "Why don't you make another cup for yourself? Come and sit with me for a little. We can chat, if you'd like," she said, giving him a smile. She had certainly picked up on the pregnant pause after he had finished speaking. "Plain is fine, thank you dear," she said sweetly before looking down at her book. Oh, really? She muttered the words to a spell she found interesting--it altered balance so that walking on heels was easier than with bare feet.

"I don't enjoy tea, and if you don't mind... miss" he paused, wondering if the name she'd given him before was real or not "I think I've had enough to drink from you for the moment." He said, slowly moving over to the spare chair after putting the cup down on the book she'd pointed to, almost falling onto it, as he lost his balance at the last moment before sitting, though he caught himself well enough that he didn't think she noticed. "What was that?" he asked, still blushing slightly, as he heard her mutter... something.

"Oh nothing, I was just reciting a spell I'm trying to get down," she said with a warm smile as she reached up and took a sip of her tea. "I suppose you'll just have to learn to enjoy it then," she said, her tone making her message clear: 'You're going to sit down and drink your tea, and you're going to like it.' Before he stood up, though, she muttered another spell under her breath after pulling the teacup from her mouth. His feet were suddenly pushed up into high-heeled shoes, which while they made him strut a little, helped him keep his balance.

"I..." he started, looking at her longingly, before slowly getting up. "Alright." he said, taking a step forward, and suddenly feeling the heels come out, forcing him up into the air slightly. He'd always heard it was near impossible to walk in heels... but it didn't seem that bad. "A spell to make shoes have heels seems... situational at best." he said slowly, though now having no doubt that she really was some sort of witch... and he had to find some way to leave, quickly. He poored his own tea, and came back with it, putting it next to hers as he sat down again, and letting it cool.

"Why do you think I have all these books of spells?" she said with a wry grin, swapping volumes for the one on gender transformation. Now it was time for some hair magic. First of all, she cast a simple spell to make him fond of tea, since that seemed to be a problem, then followed that up with a conditional spell: each time he took a sip of tea, his hair would grow longer and curlier.

"So you have a spell for just about everything than?" he asked, rather curiously. It was best to know as much about her and her magic as he could, maybe he could find some way to reverse the spell she'd already cast on him and leave. "So than, what do you want to chat about?" he asked, taking a slow sip from his tea to humor her. It was actually pretty good... maybe leaves were just better than the packets of tea he was used to.

"Where you're from, perhaps? What is it like? Obviously not like here, or you would have recognized that I'm a witch," she said, crossing her legs and taking a sip of her tea after he had set his cup down. She chose not to enchant him any more for the time being, just to watch his hair grow. It was starting to curl, reaching down to his chin at the moment.

"I..." he started slowly, blushing, looking down, and taking another slow sip of his tea. "Where I come from, witches are just considered to be fairy tales... stories with lessons. You shouldn't take too much from strangers, or anything at all in this case." he said, taking another slow sip, and feeling his hair curl over his body, tickling his chin. He grabbed it, slowly running his fingers through it, and moved it in front of his eyes... the color completely different. He quickly got up, and looked down his body. "What are you doing to me?" he nearly squeeked out.

"So there are no witches? What about wizards, you have those too, don't you?" she asked curiously, tilting her head at him. Looking down at his body, he could see that he had flowing, shimmering golden curls, falling down to his chest. They were silky and soft and oh so beautiful and er--on a girl, at least. "You just don't listen, huh? I told you that I'm more fond of girls than I am of boys."

"Nothing like that. Magic, dragons, elves, everything like that is just considered a story. We have something called... electricity, that functions a bit like magic in the story, but with different rules, different limits..." he said, slowly running his hands through his soft new hair. He liked it... but it wasn't his, and it was uncomforting coming from his head in waves like this. "Are... you going to change me more?" he asked slowly, sitting back, almost shocked, forgetting about the tea for a moment.

"Well, of course I am," she said with a giggle. "Come on upstairs," she told him, finishing off her tea before climbing up the stairs and taking him to her bedroom. As soon as he was inside, she found himself tossed down against the bed, his dress pulled up and his panties pulled down. "I'm feeling a bit like some sex. How about you?" she asked, gripping his shaft with a malicious grin.

"What more are you going to do to me?" he asked, though before she answered, he found himself walking up the stairs with her. He could tell her no he knew, but something about the way she'd said it... And practically before he could blink, his hard cock was in her hands, it was odd having the dress still on, but it felt good. Honestly, he was a virgin, and he said nothing, simply nodding eagerly in response. At least he was getting something out of this weird game of dress up.

"Good," she said, grinning down at him. "You're getting fucked whether you want to or not," she informed him as she slipped off her clothes, then leaned down over his body. Moving her hand along his chest, her lips met his, pressing together in a heated kiss as she lowered herself onto his shaft, starting to grind her hips down against it. "You've never had sex before, have you?" she said.

It was something of a threat, almost rape, but Kai didn't care. This was the reason he'd let himself stay as long as he had after all, the reason he tried that damn drink... he moaned out, as he felt her fingers going down his chest, rubbing the fabric that covered him softly against his hairless chest, though he still hadn't realized that bit yet. He sucked on her bottom lip eagerly for as long as she offered it, before letting out a soft groan as she lowered herself onto his hard shaft. "No..." he mewled out, blushing slightly, the red of his cheeks contrasting well with his new golden locks.

Her hands pressed against his chest while she kissed him hungrily, her plump green lips pressed tightly against his. Slowly, her hand kneaded and pumped, causing an odd tingling to rise in his chest...it was feeling tight, aching just a little... Her hips pumped up and down like a powerful machine over his shaft, her pussy squeezing him tightly with each thrust of her hips, milking his cock.

He kissed her back eagerly, feeling her lips against his own, and simply trying to keep up with them as they moved. His chest felt a bit odd as she touched over it, a slight tight ache, but he ignored it, focusing on the much more pleasureable sensation, as her hips moved up and down on his eager cock, a moan escaping his lips each time hers parted from them.

"Do you like milk, dear?" she asked with a broad grin, hefting one of her heavy, warm breasts to his lips and pressing the stiff nipple against them. As soon as he started to suck on them, a sweet and addictive milk began to splash onto his tongue. Slowly, very gradually, his body was lightening, loosing muscle and looking softer, less angular and more rounded.

Kai had never much cared to drink milk, but he'd always had something of a fetish for breast milk, and before he could reply, he was forced to begin drinking it down. He sucked eagerly, the milk being sweeter than he'd ever imagined, perhaps because she was a witch. With that thought, he should have guessed it was enchanted, but didn't even consider it, eagerly sucking it down as his body got weaker and weaker, more and more girilish, just as she liked it. He stopped only to give one slow moan of pleasure, still enjoying her tight pussy around his cock.

Back
Top Bottom