Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in her forest (Lordhack and Kotep)

The milk continued to splash down into his mouth, delicious and wonderful. He barely looked like a male any more, his face soft and rounded, his body gently curved...if it weren't for the cock, he would be a perfectly normal petite girl. That wouldn't be enough for her...but she wanted to show him what he looked like as a girl before she sexed him up. She giggled softly as she drove down against him, squeezing her cock with her tight pussy, groaning loudly as she neared orgasm.

He continued, eagerly, to lap down the milk, enjoying the wonderful taste, needing more of it, completely unaware of what it was doing to his body. Or perhaps he did, he could feel the soft shifts anyway, muscle becoming soft fat, angles becoming soft curves, just as she liked. But all of this, even as she gave that deadly giggled, was eclipsed by the wonderful feeling in his cock, getting stronger and stronger. And finally, he could hold it in no longer, his hot, thick cum shooting into her, as he moaned in absolute bliss.

She tossed her head back and moaned loudly, feeling him spurt deep inside of her, then sliding froward to lay against him. "There's something I'd like you to see," she said, grinning as she slowly slid off of him. Almost like magic, her clothes were back on, and she walked over beside a full-length mirror that she had. "Come and take a look."

He moaned out in pleasure, feeling her slide up against him, as his orgasm slowly came to an end, pleasure still filling is body. He was actually a bit dissapointed when he saw her clothes back on, but got up and followed her over to the mirror, feeling the dress brush against his still sensitive cock as he walked over to it. "Is this mirror magic or something?" he asked, before looking into it. He was so... different, so... soft... curvey... sexy, he liked the way it looked, unable to register it as his own body, even though he knew it was. "One that shows how you look like... as a girl?" he almost whispered the question.

"Oh, of course not. If it did, you'd look much sexier. Speaking of which, what should I work on now?" she asked with a soft grin, walking around behind him. "Those hips? That chest? This face...?" she pondered, running her hands over his graceful body, squeezing and groping gently along the way. Oh, she just could hardly wait...

"Please..." he started, slowly staring down his new, sexy, but creepy body. It wasn't his... it wasn't. He finally began staring into his brown eyes, the only part of him that still... looked like him. It was something to focus on anyway, as she eagerly groped over his soft body, he had a huge red blush on his face. "haven't you... haven't you changed me enough?" he continued, looking as though he might cry.

"Of course not," she said, giggling softly. "Why don't we start you off with something average, then work our way up later, mm?" she said with a grin. A light dusting of makeup brushed across his face, his chest suddenly growing out to just barely fill the top he was wearing, waist pinching in has hips flared out a little. "Now, of course, there's still the problem of your cock..." she said, gripping it tightly through the dress.

He both felt and saw this change, horiffied, feeling more weight in his front, and having to balance accordingly. The slight bits of make up on his face only made him look more like a girl... And he felt his cock slowly starting to harden again as she gripped it through the soft fabric. "Problem?" he eeped out. "It's not a problem, not at all, please, please..."

"Oh, yes it is...panties would fit you so much better without it, and it just gets in the way whenever it gets hard. Trust me, it'll be so much easier once it's gone." She slowly rubbed along the swell of his shaft, working it down against his body, and slowly it shrank, down until it was just a little nub. His balls pulled up into his body, his whole pelvis numb for the moment while his insides churned, then a brand new female slit formed.

"No, it's not, I'm ok with my panties being a bit tight, really, I don't mind, please." he begged, tears beginning to stream down his eyes, causing the make up to blur a bit. "Please don't, don't take my cock please..." he pleaded desperately as he felt it getting smaller and smaller, and even once it was gone. "Please, do anything to me, anything, but don't take that, please God, don't..." he begged, as suddenly, his whole pelvis was numb, changing around, his body her toy, changing to the model she wanted.

"Why are you so worked up over something so simple?" she asked, touching the new woman's throat. Her voice rose a few octaves, now completely a woman. Her hand slid beneath her dress, tugging down her panties and gently teasing her newly formed folds. "See, doesn't that feel just as good?" she cooed at him.

He moaned, a high pitched sound that was not his own voice. But it did feel good.... better maybe, the folds of his new slit were untouched, more sensetive... maybe this wouldn't be too.... NO! he screamed at himself for even starting to think that. He was a man, she was taking everything from him, he had to escape this damn house, and undo this some how. Surely he could find some one who could help... he moaned out again, and slowly moved his hips, trying to get her fingers off him, but being discrete.

"You just love that, don't you? It feels so good and so sexy," she cooed in his ear sickeningly, letting the tips of her fingers invade his folds for just a moment before pulling back out, pulling her hand away from him and smacking his ass gently. "Cheer up, you're a good-looking woman now. What do you have to be worried about?" she asked, gently squeezing a sensitive nipple.

He moaned as she pinched at the nipple, seeming a lot more sensetive now, he couldn't tell if the sensation hurt of if he'd enjoyed that. And even if all this did feel good, it was humiliating. "I'm a man, A MAN!" he said, tears still streaming down his face, as he tried to move away from her, and that horrible mirror, toward the door.

"The longer you go without something in that cute little pussy, the more you'll become a girl," she told him, letting him run away from her. She wasn't talking about physically, she was talking mentally. He was starting to think of himself as a she, starting to think like a woman would...

He ignored her, dashing past the door, and down the stairs. It was surprisingly easy, even in those heels, and soon, he hit the first floor again. She had to get out of here, she had to ignore how warm and wet her insides were... no, he did, he had to get out of here, he had to get help. He flung the door open, and stared at the woods outside, trying to will himself to take the step outside.

She slowly walked down the stairs behind him, grinning when she came to the first floor and saw him standing in the doorway, trying to will himself to run. There were scary things in the forests though, bandits and marauders and people who just wanted to hurt girls like her... "Think you can do it? Even if you start running, you'll still be changing," she taunted him, giggling maliciously.

There were scary things... quicksand, plants with tentacles that could tie her right up, bandits who would love to rape a cute little girl like her... Tears streamed down his face, as he looked back at his tormentor, she too was beautiful... like her... no, he was a guy, he was. "And if I stay here you'll make it all better?" he asked sarcasticly, looking back out there, and forcing himself to take a single step. One foot on the front step, one inside, and it was all he could do to stop himself from blacking out, he nearly fell over right there.

If you stay here, you'll be much better off. You know that I won't try to kill you or rape you, or leave you for dead or anything...you're too useful to me." As soon as he slumped over, she grabbed him and dragged him in, laying him down on the floor before rushing off to the kitchen, rushing back with a cup of soothing tea.

He had to choose between her twisted safety, and freedom. He wanted to be free so badly... he wanted his old body back, he just wanted to go home. And she was so wet, she longed for the witches touch... what had she meant she'd become more and more a girl without something in her pussy? She wanted it to be touched, and slowly she accepted the tea when Nerezza offered.

Nerezza smiled at her, kissing her forehead as she sipped at the soft tea. "Are you feeling better now? You got really nervous all of a sudden there, and I was worried that you were going to pass out," she said, rubbing her back gently to comfort her the best she could.

"I... yes." she said slowly, her pussy longing for the witches touch more and more as she stroked her back, and slowly, the girl brought the tea to her lips, brushing some hair from her face, and took one slow sip.

Nerezza smiled, helping her up and almost carrying her up to her bedroom. She laid her down gently on the bed, stroking her long, beautiful curly hair and smiling at her. "Is there anything you need me to get you my dear? Just ask and I'll see what I can do," she told her.

"I... no, I don't think I need anything, thank you." she said softly, her voice modest and plolite, something seemed off about it, but she couldn't tell what. And as she declined the offer, all she could think about was her pussy, how she longed for it to be fondled, but for some reason, she felt to shy to ask.

"Here, dear. I know what you want," she cooed softly, climbing into bed above the new girl and helping her out of her clothes slowly. She leaned down and gently kissed her, running her hands over her body before sliding them down to gently rub against her brand new pussy. It was time for her to try it out.

Back
Top Bottom