Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in her forest (Lordhack and Kotep)

"Look at those. You're the envy of every tavern wench in the kingdom now," she said as she gently cupped Kiki's breasts. The tingling traveled lower, and her lower body started to change. Her legs were longer and more glamorous, hips wider and ass more rounded, while her waist pinched in cutely. The heels of her shoes rose up about two more inches.

"Mmm.." she moaned out as her body continued to change, to become more and more attractive, closer and closer to perfection. She felt the heels getting higher, but didn't care, for some reason, she'd always felt more comfortable in heels than flat shoes. "Of course, they don't have you." she said slowly.

"That only makes them more jealous, huh?" she said, squeezing her rounded ass tightly. Now that she thought of it, Kiki's mind was a little too big for what she wanted out of her. Slowly, she began to make her mind more simple, more focused on the good things in life, like sex. Nerezza could be the smart, seductive one. Kiki was the ditzy, cheery one.

"Yes.. so jealous." she said slowly, feeling suddenly a little dizzy, her brain beginning to hurt a bit, as it became harder and harder to think. And she found she was very very horny as Nerezza pinched at her sexy ass. Slowly, she turned around, and kissed the witch lightly on the lips.

Nerezza kissed her in return, sliding her hands over the body of the woman that Kiki thought a witch like her deserved. "How do you like your new body? I hope you find it more fun to be in," she said with a grin, her hands squeezing her heavy breasts gently.

"Mmm, it feels great, it really does." Kiki moaned out slowly, enjoying every soft touch the witch offered. "I love it, I just... I hope it's good enough for you." she said, running her hands down the witches back until they were at her ass.

"Oh, it's wonderful," she purred, grinning at her and kissing her neck hungrily. "I can't wait to test out all my spells on such a pretty body. You want anything new in your wardrobe?" she asked with a soft giggle as she tugged at Kiki's skirt gently.

"Thank you." she said, blushing, and pinching softly at Nerezza's ass. She felt herself growing even hornier when the witch talked about testing out more spells on her, wondering what she might do. "Maybe some more heels like this. In dark green. Or maybe hot pink, would I look sexy in that?"

In front of Kiki appeared a pair of emerald green heels, along with the pair she had been wearing. On her feet were pink heels, a slightly different style but just as sexy. "You look gorgeous in pink," she told her, smiling broadly at her. It was a shame that the rest of her outfit was a little muted...

"Maybe a sparkling pink dress than..." she said, seeming to think about it. "Or maybe just a pink mini-skirt with long stalkings. That wouldn't make me look too slutty would it?" she asked, giggling before leaning in and giving Nerezza another kiss.

Going in for a little fine-tuning, she made Kiki naturally slutty enough that she wouldn't care how her skirt looked. A tight pink miniskirt wrapped around her hips, replacing the long dress with a tight, shiny material as pink stockings ran up her legs, hugging her nicely. "And what about a top?" she asked, making her shirt and corset disappear, freeing her breasts.

Kiki felt the fabric wrapping around her, the stalkings slowly running up her legs, and it felt fantastic. Nice and tight, and showing plenty of leg. "I don't know." she said slowly, giggling again. "You're the fashion master, why don't you pick out something sexy for me?"

"Alright, hmm..." she took a pensive pose for a few moments, then nodded at her. Her heavy breasts were restrained by a tight pink tube top, made of the same material as her skirt and just as tight. "And of course, you'll need makeup and nail polish..." she said, turning the mirror into a desk with a mirror on it, with numerous drawers filled with all colors of cosmetics.

"Yes." she cried out smiling, as she saw the new top appear over her, squeezing her breasts into a very nice shape. "Pretty pink nail polish, and well... I've never really been able to afford pretty makeup. I don't know what will look good on me."

"Don't worry, dear." Like any good magician's makeup kit, the right things few out of the drawers on their own. Her long nails were painted bright pink, a shining pink lipstick painted over her mouth. Her cheeks were tinged with red, eyelashes thickened with mascara, and eyelids dabbed with pink eyeshadow. As a bonus, two large pink hoop earrings appeared in her ears.

She giggled as she felt the makeup applying itself to her, her nails, her lips, her cheeks, all looked so much better. She stared at herself in the mirror as the earrings appeared. She'd never seen herself look so... so pretty. "Thank you so much."

"You look wonderful, Kiki," she cooed, wrapping her arms around her from behind. "I can't think of any girl who wouldn't want to be you right now. Just think, you would have ended up some tavern wench or a hunter's wife, but instead...you have me," she said, kissing her neck slowly.

"I don't want to think about that kind of stuff..." Kiki said slowly, closing her eyes and letting the witch play with her body as much as she liked. The truth was, she probably deserved to be some tavern girl, not this beautiful body in this loving mistress. "You're the one who's good at thinking...."

"Oh, that's right, dear. I'm sorry that I forgot. Thinking makes your head hurt, doesn't it? Well, good thing you won't have to think hard anymore. All you have to do is be my assistant, and everything will be great," she cooed softly, squeezing her breasts, as if testing them out.

Kiki almost felt like she should be offended by that comment, but it was true. Even thinking about why she would mind the comment ended once she found thinking on it too difficult. "Mmm, that's right." she moaned out slowly, leaning more against Nezeera than before. "Thank you."

"You know what, dear?" she purred, grinning broadly at her. "You could show your gratitude by eating me out," she offered, sliding back against the bed and lifting up her dark green witch's dress. "You know you love it..."

"Mmmm." she grinned, remembering all the times she'd done this for the witch before, staring at her long legs as she moved the dress to expose them. Honestly, Kiki enjoyed eating Nezeera out almost as much as she loved the sensations of the same being preformed on her. Kiki approached the witch slowly, getting on her knees as she reached the bed, and kissing eagerly at Nezeera's inner thigh.

Nerezza let out a soft moan, grinning down at the pretty blond sliding her way up between her legs, stroking her hair lovingly. "I know how much you love how my pussy tastes," she said, one of her hands sliding between her legs and spreading her folds for the girl.

"Mmm hmm..." she moaned out softly as she felt Nerezza's fingers come down, she simply stared at it for a moment, before sticking her tongue out from those softly parted pretty pink lips, and slowly exploring Nerezza's inner folds, as though it were the first time, briefly wondering if the witch had made her tongue longer as well.

If she hadn't, then Kiki just had a naturally long and nimble tongue. The taste of the witch's pussy was sharp and delicious, the sort of thing one craved and never got enough of. Nerezza let out a gentle moan, holding her head and pressing it to her folds tightly.

Back
Top Bottom