Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in her forest (Lordhack and Kotep)

Lordhack

Star
Kai had always heard stories of the old forest, since he was a child, his parents told him not to go in. Of course, they just didn't want him to get lost, but there was plenty of old folk lore about the place. Fairy's were there, and if you stepped into one of their circles, you went to their world, often never to return. There were creatures there with such beauty, once you saw one, you would be it's slave forever. There were caves that sent you back in time He was much older now, 19, to old to believe such stories. However, people around the place had been disappearing, and since he was familiar with the area, he decided to investigate. After all, the rewards for finding anyone were great.

He took a cantine full of water with him in to the forest, knowing a few spots where it would be safe to refill, as well as a small tent, and a few days worth of food, in case he wanted to explore for a while. He than slowly walked towards the forest, getting off the trail, and wondering into the "great unknown." He traveled around for a couple of hours, finding nothing more interesting than a few raccoons. After a while however, he began to fill dizzy, sitting on a rock. He didn't recognize this part of the forest, though he was sure he knew how to get back, and began to slowly drink.

Not too far from where Kai sat on his stump, a house stood in the forest, dark and greenish, like the trees that surrounded it. It looked normal otherwise, if a little old fashioned. It seemed a little unstable too, like there was something keeping it up more than just architecture, since the floors were a little offset from each other. The really interesting part, however, was inside the house.

The interior was decorated in a similarly old-fashioned style, somewhat of a mess with books and bottles and strange devices scattered throughout the home. A young woman sat on a chair, one of the books opened in front of her while she studied it carefully. Her skin had a slightly pale tone, her luscious lips painted a delicious green, her face lightly dusted with green makeup, but not enough to dispel the appearance of something from another time. She wore a tight dark dress, one that clung close to her wide hips and showed off the heavy swell of her breasts. On top of her head was perched a wide-brimmed, pointed hat, from beneath which her curly black hair flowed. The witch looked up from her work, feeling somewhat of a magical disruption nearby. She had no idea what it was, though, and so turned back to her book.

Kai allowed himself to simply sit there for a while, drinking about a third of the water he'd thought to bring along, wondering why he was so dizzy. He wasn't getting sick, and he wasn't allergic to anything out here, at least he'd never had a reaction before. What could it be? After about 15 minutes, the feeling passed, and he got back up, continuing to wander around, heading back towards where the path would be, just to make sure he wasn't lost.

It wasn't too long before he saw the house, green, almost as though it was to blend in, and seeming quite old. Of course, it stuck out like a sore thumb here, and there was something else odd about it, though Kai couldn't place it. What's more, it seemed to still in use, as though someone was living in there right now. Curious, he found the door, and gave a few slow knocks.

The witch stood up from her book, leaving the table and walking to the door. She knew she'd felt something coming, but had dismissed it as a traveler...but see, this was odd, since most travelers didn't stop and chat with the local witch. Perhaps...someone from the world on the other side?

The door opened, and the pretty young woman smiled at her visitor, being as welcoming as possible for the first guest she'd had in...quite a long time. "Why, hello there. What are you doing in these parts of the wood?" she asked sweetly. "Please, come in. I couldn't turn my hospitality down to you," she said, taking him by the shoulder and pulling him inside.

The first thing Kai noticed about her was she really liked the color green. Her lips, all the make up she wore was green, contrasted by her dress, his eyes slowly going down her body, he was a boy after all, lingering on her breasts perhaps a bit longer than was polite, though his gaze before long went to her hat, just like a Halloween witch. That was really weird, almost like a fairy tale, though he didn't comment on it, he did feel a bit suspicious being swept into her house, standing somewhat nervously as he looked around.

"Hello, and thank you." he said, trying not to blush, as his eyes went to hers after looking about the entry room, staying close to the door. "I'm looking for some people that have gone missing around here, and well, while I mean no offense, your home seemed rather... suspicious."

"Oh, I know, it's strange for someone to live out in the forest like this, but it' s just the perfect place for me to live," she said, smiling at him as she closed the door, very quietly locking it. "You can rest here. I don't get any visitors, so I've got plenty of charity to offer," she said with a warm giggle.

"I hope you can excuse all the things around here. I'm a healer," she said, keeping her true nature as a witch concealed from this boy for now, at least. "So, tell me, where have you come from? Are you a traveler from far away, or are you from one of the villages nearby?"

He paused slightly, not noticing that she'd locked the door, but feeling that she was not to be trusted. She seemed nice enough, but he was sure he'd have heard of some one living around in here, surely the stories would speak of her in rumors at least. "I'm from nearby, though I wouldn't exactly call the place a village." he said, the term was odd, just like her hat, which he began staring at again. "And while I must thank you for your offer, I really don't have a lot of time. As I said, people have been going missing, it's important I get to the bottom of this before more leave and never make it home."

"You wouldn't call it a village? Well, what would you call it?" she asked as she pulled him over to the table piled with books and papers, pulling out a wooden chair and pushing him down into the seat. "Doesn't matter, all that maters is you look like you need something to drink. At least let me do that for you before you go," she said, running over to the cabinets and finding a pewter mug. A minute later, she set it in front of him, filled with a frothy drink--it looked almost like beer. "It's my own brew! I hope you like it," she told him, smiling earnestly.

"It's more like a town, village is such an old term." he said, fighting her softly as she pulled him over, though he was pushed down into the chair anyway. "A little water might be..." he started, before he noticed what she was beginning to poor. It wasn't water, that was sure, and even if he was old enough, Kai was the kind of guy who shyed away from alcohol, especialy that offered by strange forest woman. "Listen, I don't mean to be rude, but I don't drink, and it wouldn't do to get lost out here."

"Nonsense! It's just one mug, and it's not very alcoholic, I promise. Besides, you need something to calm your mind down a little. You seem so worked up now," she told him sweetly, giving his cheek a gentle kiss and fluttering her eyelids at him. Sure, she could use a spell on him to make him down the thing right now, but wanted to be more subtle than that, and the first step was to trap him in her home. "Pleease?" she pleaded, her arms making her breasts squeeze out of the top of her dress a little.

He watched her, noticing the way her eyelids fluttered, and blushing slightly as he felt her lips on his cheek. He should have known by the way she was acting, everything about it was to seduce him, to make him comfortable when he shouldn't be. But as he watched her breasts, eyes staring right at them, he felt his cock growing slightly harder. "Alright, if it really means that much to you." he said, bringing it to his lips and taking a single, small sip.

As the small sip passed his lips and traveled down into his throat, a subtle change happened in his mind. He was trapped in her house now, unable to will himself to step past the door, slide through a window, or creep out in any way. With his escape routes sealed off to him, he would be doomed to the whims of this girl's fancy. Not that he would really have noticed any, as the witch had giggled in thanks and given him a warm, friendly hug that had sent his face right between her warm, soft breasts.

He didn't notice any of the effects, taking only that small sip, barely enough to even taste it, and putting the mug back on the table. He allowed his head to burry itself slowly between her breasts as she pressed herself to him, his cock growing slightly harder as he did so, and he waited. He did feel somewhat different, but not in any way he could place... the drink didn't seem harmful to him. "You must be really proud of this stuff." he said, listening to her giggle, and slowly moving his face away from her to take another sip, a little more this time, though he lit his head move back where it was when he was done. "I haven't even told you what I think yet."

"Well, I am! Normally, my talents are in brewing potions, not ale, but I'm really proud of the way it came out," she said, pulling up a chair and sitting right beside him, her hand massaging his leg gently. "Well, what do you think o fit? And what's your name, dear? You haven't even told me that yet," she said with a soft smile.

When she said "potions" he was immidiatly put on guard. She'd said she was a healer... but that itself wasn't something he was sure he trusted. And after all those childhood legends, he wasn't sure he should give her his real name... he planned on going soon anyway, so it didn't really matter if he lied. "It's alright, you haven't given your name either you know. But It's Micheal" Kai lied simply. "And you?"

"It's Rosemary. It's wonderful to meet you," she said sweetly, her arms sliding around him, stroking him gently, seeming to know just the way to comfort him and make him feel warm. "You aren't planning to leave so soon, are you? Don't feel like you're disturbing me at all," she told him sweetly.

He felt his cock growing harder and harder, as she stroked over his body, her hands soft and warm... his whole body beginning to fill with a heat as she touched him gently. Maybe he could stay for a little bit... he shifted slightly, so she wouldn't see the bulge now in his pants. "Thank you, really, I'd love to stay a while and get to know you Rosemary, but I really should keep searching."

She seemed quite sad to hear that she wanted to leave, but rose off of him all the same, heaving a gentle sigh. "If you feel you have to go on, then don't let me stop you. I only wanted to offer you all that I could give you in the way of care and hospitality," she told him, giving him a soft smile. "Go, if you'd like."

He felt bad when he heard her sigh, and felt suddenly quite cold without her body up against his own. He didn't want to leave... not badly, and he suddenly felt quite bad for her. She didn't seem to get much company. And if she was behind anything... it would be good for him to search the place, even if it was a trap. "If you like, I could stay a little longer..." he said slowly. "I mean, what if you're the one behind the disapearences? It would be... irresponsible of me not to look around your home, if you don't mind."

"Oh, that's wonderful! Would you like something to eat? More to drink? Or are you tired? I Don't want to smother you, if you need some rest there's a bed upstairs," she said, sounding incredibly pleased to have him staying with her. He would find out soon enough that she wasn't exactly all she pretended to be.

"No, I'm fine, really." he said slowly, noting how happy she seemed to have a guest for just a little while longer. "Well, some food might be good, but I'd like a tour of the house first if you don't mind." He said, trying to justify staying to himself by searching around for any signs of the people who'd vanished. "It's a big place for just you."

"Oh, a tour! Of course, of course, come with me!" she said, grabbing his arm and practically pulling it into her clavage, holding him as she led him around. On the first floor was the parlor, dining room and kitchen, on the second floor was a large reading room and a room she didn't show him, and the third floor was her bedroom along with a spare bedroom she used as her observatory. "And then down in the basement is where I make my healing salves and curative potions," she told him as they descended down the staircase back to the first floor.

He tried not to move his hand around to grope her when she threw it into her breasts, he wanted to, and she almost seemed eager for him to do it, but he was a polite man. His eyes lingered on the door to the room she wouldn't show the whole time they were on the second floor, and as they passed it going down again. The only other room he paid attention to was the library, seeing if any of the books seemed odd or out of place. "Would you mind showing me the basement?" he asked, imagining it as a dungeon for a moment, and laughing the thought away, as they reached the ground floor again.

She giggled softly, hugging him to her breasts once again. His bare skin brushed against them, and he could feel the warm, soft flesh there for just a second. "Sure!" she told him, taking him along as she opened up the cellar doors and led him into the basement. It was dark--almost like a dungeon indeed--and lit only by the glowing bottles and apparatuses that sat there. Casting dark shadows were jars of strange and frightening things, bits of animals preserved in strangely colored fluids.

He slowly decended down the stairs, it would have probably been cold it her warm soft body wasn't brushing against his so often. He looked around, at the various glowing jars, and the things in them. There were many... strange things, but they could mostly be played off as being ingridients for her "healing potions" so he didn't say anything, looking around for any parts that were clearly human or incriminating, and trying to stay close to her as he did.

Back
Top Bottom