Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost in her forest (Lordhack and Kotep)

It wasn't hard to find a few assorted human parts. There was an eyeball in one of the jars, a skull resting on the desk and acting as some sort of filter for the liquid dripping through it, and what seemed to be a shriveled hand bouncing around in a bubbling bottle. "See, this is where I make all my potions. Don't you just love it down here? It's so romantic," she said, giving him a kiss on his neck.

He shivered as he saw the human skull, though his cold feeling soon became warm as he felt her lips on his neck, he leaned in, giving her better access. "Romantic isn't... quite the word I'd use." he said slowly, still watching the liquid that slowly moved through the skull. It didn't seem exactly like it would be useful for healing of any sort. "Where did you get all this stuff?" he asked, still cautious, though his body was leaning against hers.

"Oh, I found it around, mostly...dead animals, slain travelers...sometimes I go to the apothecary in the city a ways away to pick up something particularly exotic. Sometimes I just use the cemeteries at the villages nearby," she said, grinning softly as her hand slid along his side, stroking him gently. "I suppose you've guessed that I'm not a healer by now..." she said, figuring it time to lose the act.

"Crossed my mind the moment you said it." he said simply, feeling her hand on his body, knowing he should move away from her, but enjoying her soft touch. "Graverobbing is sick, but if you're going to admit to all this, did you kill any of those slain travelers? Or are you really innocent of the disapearences?" There wasn't much reason for her to lie to him now he figured. "And I suppose now's as good a time as any to ask who you really are."

"I'm not a killer, I'm a scavenger. There are plenty enough things that kill in this world for me to get what I'm looking for," she told him sweetly, hugging him against her chest. "I'm a witch, my name's Nerezza, and I do nasty, nasty evil magic," she told him with a soft grin. "Does that answer your question?" she asked as she pulled him back up out of the cellar.

"I suppose it does." he said, somewhat amused that she would describe her magic as evil, he supposed few would do that. Only someone who was insane, or an honest sex with the devil witch. He followed as she forced him out from the cellar, no point in searching it now. Though he wasn't sure he believed her, he knew she really thought she was a witch, and he wondered if that drink had been poisoned after all. Not that he'd had enough for it to harm him, it could still be a concern though. "One more if you don't mind, what do you plan on doing to your guest? If you're not the one snatching people up, he doesn't have much business with you."

"I think you have your terms a little confused. I can do plenty of things to someone besides killing them, after all. If you don't believe me, why don't you go and take a walk outside, see how you feel?" she asked. She knew that he wouldn't be able to take one step outside the door of her house, thanks to her potion.

He stepped towards the door, but didn't open it yet, watching her the whole time, thinking of stories where witches turned there victims into chairs or tables or bugs or things like that. Though she still hadn't done anything to prove she was a witch. "I feel fine." he said slowly. "What did you do to me?" he continued, still not trying to walk out.

"Just a quick little spell. The drink was really a distraction, though it had something in it to help me get into your mind more easily. You can't leave my house now. The first step is something horrible and terrifying that you can't get over, and you don't even want to leave that much," she told him, a wide grin on her face as she walked up to him. "You're mine now, unless I decide to release you at some point."

He looked at her slowly, turning around, and trying to open the door, feeling her body against his own. She was right that he didn't really want to go, but she was clearly dangerous, and he felt he should go more and more each second. Noticing she'd locked it, he undid the latch and opened it, staring outside, down at the front step. He tried to move, tried to step over it, but a sudden vertigo overcame him, he nearly fell back into her. He stared outside, something seeming so... wrong about it, than looked back to her, a look of horror on his face.

She grinned down at him, an incredibly smug look in her eye. She felt the wonderful feeling of control over him that she absolutely loved. She hauled him back up to his feet and closed the door. "We don't want a draft, now do we?" she said, smiling sweetly at him. "Now come on upstairs, and we'll get you dressed in something better than those awful clothes you have on right now."

He watched, almost catatonically, as she closed the door. What was he so scared of, he'd just been out there. He had to escape her... somehow. There was a sort of excitement that rushed through him when she hinted they would be getting naked, but he quickly realized she'd stated they would be getting him into something else. "What's wrong with these?" he asked, following her rather obediently, still a little afraid of... whatever it was that was outside.

She led him up all the flights of stairs and into her bedroom, where she started to look through the drawers of clothes that she had. "Take off everything you have on now," she told him, giving him an imperious look before turning back to the clothes. She pulled out a long dress, a ruffled white shirt and a small leather bustier...was that for him?

He followed her, but didn't strip, not even with the look she gave him, a look of command, the look of a woman entirely in charge. And his face nearly controted when he saw what she was getting out... a piece of lingerie that would look sexy on her, but silly on him, a long dress he would nearly trip over... "You can't expect me to wear that." he told her flatly.

"I've already made it so that you can't leave my home. What would you like me to do next? Maybe make you start giggling? How about walking like a dainty little girl? I could make you think that your name's Kiki...but why not start off with a little bit of fashion sense?" she said, giving him a strong look. A slight tingling sensation crept into his temples and suddenly...ugh, how could he even stand to wear the stuff he had on? Now, that outfit she'd put together, that was fashion.

That sent a shiver down his mind, he didn't know she could, but he had a very strong feeling she would. But did listening to her really stop her from doing what she wanted? It just made things a bit easier for her really. But these clothes were uncomfortable... and he wondered how the outfit she'd laid out might feel on him. He knew she was doing something to him, that he should fight, but it was just clothes. Slowly, he slid off his shirt, than unbuttoned his pants, sliding them down, leaving him in just his boxers.

She pointed at the boxers and shook her head at him sternly. "No, those have to go now. Never anything like that," she said firmly, reaching down and ripping off his boxers. She added a pair of tan panties to the rest of the clothes that he now had to put on.

He shivered a bit as she pulled down the boxers, leaving him entirely exposed, his rather hard cock sticking out in the air, bare for her. He looked at the clothes she offered him instead, slowly grabbing the brown panties, and just staring at them for a moment, than looking back to her. They looked good... but did he really have to?

"Do it, or I might change it to pink panties and a maid's outfit," she told him dangerously, wagging a magical finger at him while she sat down to watch him try to get the girl clothes on. She couldn't wait until she could start to change him more...until she had a cute little assistant girl...

"I..." he started helplessly, wondering just how powerful she was, and just how he was going to escape. Maybe he could jump out of a window or something... he could explain the clothes as something he'd found in the forest, that his own were torn or wet. Slowly, he pulled the brown panties over his legs, the silk soft, but his cock felt a bit stiffled... especially with how hard it was, the fabric touching it didn't help. Next, he grabbed the bustier, and looked at her pleading. "Do I have to wear this? Please, I wouldn't know how... I promise I'll be good if I don't have to."

She rolled her eyes and shook her head, letting out a soft sigh. It was obvious that she wasn't too thrilled with how he was doing, and that it wasn't a good idea to make a witch like her unhappy. "Let me show you how to do it," she told him, taking the vest from his hands and putting it on the bed. She slid the shirt on over his head, then tied the corseted vest around his torso. It squeezed in his stomach and made his chest stick out a little. If it weren't for his hair, he could have passed as a girl.

He gave an audible noise, almost a squeek when he saw how irritated she was with him, he was a modern man, he didn't know how any of these went, or even that the corset went over his shirt, which she forced on him rather easily. He struggled slightly at first as he felt her tying the corset to his body, feeling it squeeze his stomach, and looking down, seeing the way his chest stuck out slightly. He didn't think he looked like a girl, but perhaps someone who never met him would. He simply looked at her, defeated, and grabbed the dress from the bed, seeing how it went on, intending to wear it, but putting it on slowly, he was not at all thrilled with this, no matter how soft the fabric was against his skin.

"Ah, wonderful. You look like a proper woman now! Well, almost... Actually, you're a long way away, but don't worry. I'll have you looking prim and pretty in a matter of days!" she said, giving him a light pat on the shoulder. "Now, why don't you come downstairs with me and make me some tea?" she said, really more of an order than a question. To his horror, he found that with each step, his hips would sway a little, and nothing he did could prevent him from walking with the sexy swing in his hips.

He simply stared at her at first, than down at his body in the clothes she'd picked for him. "Why do you want me to look like a woman?" he asked flatly and simply, sweating a little bit looking like this, a slight blush on his face. Even if she was a witch... even if she had power over him like she claimed, well, it didn't make any sense to him for her to dress him like this. Walking was uncomfortable, his cock still stuck tightly in the silky confines of those panties, and his hips swaying in a fashion that may have been seductive if it wasn't his own body walking down those stairs, hopping he could remember how to make a good cup of tea.

"I thought that would be obvious, even to someone like you. See, I'm just fine with males, but I have a bit of a thing for girls...all sort of girls. I've always wanted one of my own to play with, but what I got instead was you. So, I'll just have to make do," she said with a small, evil giggle. She led him into the kitchen, then left him there to try to figure out how to make tea the old-fashioned way. She took a seat at the large table covered in books and notes, flipping to a new page in her book. Gender spells, wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom