Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Once Lost, Now Found (Beauvoir x Birble)

Sage felt kind of bad, he didn't like that it felt like he was torturing his brother and he didn't know what to do, especially as Airyth held him there. Maybe he should just toughen up. He wasn't sure. But the younger brother didn't get the chance as he heard a murmured apology and suddenly felt a double sting on his throat. A small gasped breath leaving his lips quietly as his eyes widen for a second. He closed his eyes and let out a small whimper as he felt Airyth began to drink from him greedily. He'd been so hungry. That warm pressure on his neck, paired with the small burn of pain drew a moan from Sage as he felt a haze of sorts come over him, not from weakness, but maybe just an affect Airyth had on him. The younger prince leaned back, becoming putty in the older brother's hands and relaxing his body. Gently Sage reached up and pet Airyth on the head. It wasn't as bad as he'd thought it'd be, but very intimate like his father had said.

Airyth stroked Sage's waist, closing his eyes as he relaxed. He leaned into Sage's touch, relieved that his brother didn't seem angry. At the very least he wasn't trying to break free, so he must not hate it too much. Maybe Sage would let him continue to drink from him.

He didn't drink his fill, worried that might be too much for Sage's body all at once. Instead he just drank until the ache in his stomach faded. He pulled out his fangs and began to lick the wounds, not wanting to waist a drop but also wanting to help Sage heal.

He could feel the strength from the fresh blood filling his body. It was somewhat calming, he knew that it would make it much easier for him to protect Sage if anything happened. "Was it as bad as you thought?"

Sage felt like he was on some kind of very mild drug as Airyth continued to drink from him. He sighed gently continuing to pet his brother a bit as he fed. He stayed like that, enjoying the warmth in his neck and the closeness. Until Airyth pulled away and he let out some heated breaths as he felt the tongue on his neck. He squeezed Airyth's hand a bit and then when the grip on him was loosened he lay back on the rug, looking up at his brother with hazy eyes. "Not really, it was warm- It felt like we were connected on an entirely different level.

Sage didn't exactly feel super weak, but he also didn't feel much like moving as he just lay back and look at Airyth. "I still feel like it was an important milestone." He laughed. Suddenly his eyes seemed to shine and search Airyth's face, until it became clear that Sage was crying, a small tear running down his face. He rubbed his eyes pitifully. "Why did she take me away- why would she do that-!? I was loved here-" He sniffled.

Airyth stroked his cheek. "I'm glad..." He said honestly, it made him happy to see that Sage enjoyed it. Perhaps that meant that he could continue to drink from the man.

His chest tightened at the sight of tears. His brother's crying face just broke his heart every time. His arms wrapped tightly around Sage's waist and he pulled him close again, peppering his face with kisses. "Sage... My love... Please don't cry... You're safe now, I'll never let anyone take you away again." He promised. "I... I don't know why she took you away..." His own eyes became wet with tears. It was a question that he had asked himself countless times. Why was Sage taken? What could Airyth have done to prevent it?

He cupped Sage's cheek, leaning in to press their foreheads together. "You're home now..."

Sage wrapped his arms around Airyth's neck as he held him. The kisses did make him feel better in this vulnerable moment. He supposed it had finally hit him that he'd been kidnapped and missed out on so much of this life. How much happier would he have been here? It didn't make sense. Had it been his mother's human morals, had she not wanted Sage to get as close to his brother as he had been. As their forehead pressed together he looked into the Vyre's own watery eyes. Quietly he bathed in Airyth's affection. It made him feel nice. "You can drink my blood, Airyth-" He smiled faintly, wiping his eyes again. "I wish there was a magic, or a symbol I could get on me or something, so if she tried again, people would see it and know, or you could locate it with magic to find me-" He smiled. Little did Sage know this would be an important first step in his submission, wanting to stay. "Maybe Fausta knows something." He reached up and wiped a tear from under Airyth's eye.

Airyth shook his head at the offer. "Don't worry about that right now... I want to make sure you're alright." He gently rocked Sage in his arms, hoping to comfort him.

He perked up at the mention of a symbol. The prince had researched those things, but the king had absolutely forbade it unless it was something Sage wanted. "Ah... I think something like that exists." He leaned into Sage's hand, closing his eyes and just enjoying the feeling of his touch. "I can speak to Fausta about it..."

He took Sage's hand and kissed it gently. "When we find your mother... We can ask why she took you..." He promised. Of course he wanted to know why as well, but he wanted to focus on Sage for now.

He smiled and shook his head a bit. "N-no I meant I'm open to letting you keep drinking my blood from now. But- I'd rather you not drain me during meals, if we could just- do that in private." He flushed, remembering how hazey and light it'd made him feel. When Airyth liked his idea for a mark and he nodded. He wasn't sure he wanted Fausta to be the one to do it, but she would probably know about something. He thought to himself. At the mention of his mother he chewed his lip a little bit. "I'm just worried that if she's caught- with what she did the country will surely call for her execution wouldn't they-?" He worried.

~~~~~~~~

Fausta stood in the ballroom, scanning the walls with her eyes gently as servants strung decorations and changed the decor to match the color scheme the king had decided on. She looked at the candle lit lanterns made or ornate glass and focused her energy slowly. After a moment the lanterns all rose into the air, floating with a graceful aura high above where anyone would bump into them. Gently she turned to the king. "I'm worried tonight will be a disaster, with all the other princes who have wished to court your youngest- and how protective Airyth is." Fausta wore a sleeveless dress made of crimson velvet with gold trim. A black ribbon choker wrapped around her throat and her hair was up in a bun with a braid around it.

~~~~~~~~~

Sage let out an anxious sigh as he looked at himself in the mirror. He really wished he hadn't been brought back until after the ball was over or at least that nobody except his immediate family had known. He wasn't ready to be seen by all the nobles let alone meeting other princes who wanted to court him. Both he and Airyth had tried to convince Zolvir to let him stay in his room, but the king had apologetically told Sage that the other nobles would be greatly offended to the point of possibly breaking their alliances if he refused to let them meet Sage. On top of it, Airyth had seemed a bit irritated that Sage hadn't let him touch him like he had the first night.

He looked at his costume, it was a masquerade, though the masks were not enough to really obscure their identity. Each costume had a theme and Sage's outfit was themed after a Snow Bell. A flower only seen in the earliest weeks of spring, or the ending of winter. He wore a white vest with cream satin lace designs on it, and white shorts. He had on socks with garters to hold them up, and some white shoes with a slight heel. The outfit was topped off with a white cloth cloak that he could close in the front to keep warm. His marks was white, and made to look like frosted white leaves, with small crystals hanging under his eyes.

He looked in the mirror and adjusted his bright, silvery white circlet with a stone in the center that matched his crimson eyes. In his hair he had an actual cutting of snowbells pinned. He sighed again. "I wonder what get up they made Airyth wear."

“They might… But if you do not wish her to die for what she has done…” Airyth took a deep breath, he didn’t want to make this promise… “I will do everything I can to keep her alive.” He only hoped that by the time Sage’s mother was found his brother no longer cared for her life. Airyth wasn’t entirely sure he’d be able to keep that promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I must admit, I am also worried…” Zolvir sighed. “But we have taken as many precautions as possible… And Airyth will need to get used to letting Sage be around other people eventually. Even if the two are married, Sage will need to be able to meet with nobles and foreign royalty.”

The king’s costume was themed after a dragon. He wore a golden suit which had been embroidered to appear to have scales, and he wore a red velvet cape. His mask had a pair of golden horns which curled up over his hair. “We will have to see how it goes…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Airyth was in a foul mood. Sage was going to be shown off in front of all the nobles despite all his attempts to prevent it. Not only that, but Sage had been keeping an obvious distance between himself and Airyth. He hadn’t let Airyth touch him a way beyond what human brothers considered normal. That only made him feel more afraid that some noble would swoop in and try to make a move. Just the idea made him sick!

But Airyth had a plan, he wasn’t going to let anyone take his little brother away. He tried to focus on that as he made his way to Sage’s room. He took a deep breath, trying to hide his frustrations before knocking. He waited until he had permission before opening the door and stepping inside. The sight of his little brother instantly made his heart melt. Sage was so beautiful… So pure and innocent… Airyth couldn’t help but pull him into his arms, pressing a kiss to his forehead. “You look beautiful…” He murmured.

Airyth’s own outfit was themed after a Raven. He wore a black velvet waistcoat that had a feather pattern embroidered on it and gold buttons. Beneath the waistcoat was a black silk shirt with a slight red iridescent shine to it. Over his shoulders he wore a black cloak made with feathers fastened in place with a golden brooch decorated with red gemstones. His pants were made of black silk with gold embroidery, and were rather form fitting. His mask was made of black wires, curled into an intricate design, and had a short beak. Black lace backed the wires, and the eye holes were accented with gold. His hair was tied back with a piece of red ribbon decorated with more black feathers. His own circlet was golden, with a red stone that matched Sage’s. For now he kept his mask hanging around his arm.

When he heard the knock Sage bristled a bit, wondering if it was yet another person who wanted to add something to his costume or tell him how important it was that he be there tonight. When he called out for whoever it was to come in he was slightly relieved to see it was Airyth. He was slightly take aback by the outfit, it looked good on him, really good. And Sage flushed a bit. He looked like- well a prince, a dark mysterious one who had come to take him away... He smiled at the compliment and the kiss- wondering what Airyth was up to. "You look really handsome-" He gave Airyth a smile before turning back to his mirror. "god-- I don't want to do this. I wish- the king could just announce me or something, and then I could just hide up here-... It's too early, I don't know how to act in front of other nobility.-" He whined. He looked at his brother wondering if Airyth had any solutions for him, but he knew that even his brother couldn't get him out of this one. "I haven't even been able to have a vision about this or anything." He admitted. Probably due to the fact that he hadn't had any of the necessary nutrients aside from that one time.

“Thank you…” Airyth frowned at Sage’s reluctance. He took his hand and lightly kissed his fingertips. “You’ve had one etiquette lesson… Haven’t you? Just do your best to remember what they taught you… I’ll be there too, so if anyone gives you any trouble I’ll be at your side…”

He raised an eyebrow at the mention of a vision. “I have given you plenty of opportunities…” He reminded his brother, referring to all the times he had come onto the boy. “If you would like to try to get a vision now, I’m sure we have time…” His lips stretched into a smile as he leaned down to catch Sage’s lips in a kiss. His hand moved to gently grope the younger prince’s ass.

Sage was stressed out, sure he'd had one lesson and it all seemed rather easy but that didn't mean he was mentally prepared. "Sure I basically know how to act, but I mean I just don't feel ready in my mind. And I've never really been to a large gathering of people, let alone this large, it's just stressing me out." When Airyth talked about him having "opportunities" to get the nutrients he needed for his clairvoyance. Sage rolled his eyes. At the kiss his flushed but as he felt his brother reach down and grope him, he pushed his hand away and back up. "Would you cut it out- We're supposed to be at a party where I'm supposed to be meeting potential suitors and what not. I can't do that If I've lost my virginity to you already- which I haven't even decided If I want to lose it to you-" He huffed.

Airyth might have been able to handle it if Sage had just refused. In fact he might have been able to handle all of it on a different day. But the stress of letting Sage meet other men combined with how pent up he felt made it too much. He grabbed Sage's wrists and slammed him against the wall, pinning him in place.

"It appears that I have not been particularly clear…" His voice came out as a low growl. "If you accept the proposal of someone else, you will be signing his death warrant.” A rough hand gripped Sage’s chin, forcing him to meet Airyth’s harsh gaze. “I want you to understand this, because the blood will be on your hands.”

“You are mine.” Airyth leaned in to kiss his neck. “I am being patient and waiting for you to be ready to give yourself to me because I love you and I do not wish to upset you. But know that I could claim you as my own at any moment…” His tail slipped into the back of Sage’s pants, rubbing at his entrance. “I could force myself upon you and no one would be able to do anything. Father might be angry, but there are no real consequences he could enforce… I am simply waiting because I care for you so deeply, but my patience will run out eventually. Do you understand?”

Sage had expected Airyth to be a bit miffed, maybe huff and walk off in anger at most. He definitely didn't expect the outburst that came though, crying out in fear and slight pain as Airyth pinned him to the wall. His heart thrummed with anxiety and his breathing was now quick as he trembled in the Vyre's grip. He didn't know what to do, he was scared. Whimpering as the larger man growled words into his ears. He closed his eyes, trying to escape, until his brother forced him to look at him. Stern crimson eyes meeting wide, scared ones. When the older brother began to kiss his neck Sage whimpered loudly, wondering what he was going to do.

He gasped again as he felt the tail slip into his shorts a strangled gasp catching in his throat, as a tear ran down his face. The throat of Airyth forcing himself on Sage, made the younger brother's eyes grow even wider as he looked at Airyth trembling. "Y-you would do that-?" He whimpered out, scared out of his mind, images flashed through his head. "So- If I accepted a different suitor, you would kill him, and then push yourself upon me" Sage half asked, half observed in a whisper. When asked if he understood, Sage nodded, shakily. "I-I'm sorry-" He gasped.

Airyth stared down at Sage for a moment. He didn’t like the way it sounded when Sage put it that way… But it didn’t bother him enough to make him reconsider his plan. “I suppose if that makes it easier for you to understand, then yes…” Aiyrth pulled back slightly to look at Sage, frowning slightly when he saw just how upset Sage was.

His tail slipped out of Sage’s pants. “There’s no need to cry my dear…” He lightly touched Sage’s cheek, giving him a gentle smile as he wiped away the tears. “All of that can easily be avoided, as long as you submit yourself to me…” He wrapped his arms around his brother and pulled him close. “Besides, no one else would cherish you the way I will… You’ll simply be unhappy if you choose someone else…”

Sage continued to look up into his brother's eyes, his lip quivering. He had a lot to think about, and it seemed that choosing to be Airyth's was the best thing for both him and the kingdom. If the Vyre would start a war over a single person, maybe he should stay in Morrigan. Besides, with how short an amount of time he'd been home, he wasn't sure he wanted to leave.

As Airyth wiped his tears and smiled at him, Sage was alarmed at how quickly the crown prince could change moods. It was almost frightening. He wondered if his father could be that way too, but he didn't remember. Though he was sure he would find out. As he felt the strong arms wrap around him and then pull him close, he whimpered lightly. He supposed his brother was right, no stranger could love him like Airyth right? His brother knew him more than anyone, and had cherished him even as a child. Maybe it would be for the best- He wasn't sure. "A-alright big brother" He conceded.

He didn't want to say anything that sounded like he was promising his hand, but just that he understood what Airyth meant. He did want to try something though, and see how he felt. Standing on his tippy toes Sage gently leant up and placed a kiss on Airyth's lips.

Airyth smiled at Sage’s agreement. He was about to release his brother when he felt Sage’s lips against his own. He instantly melted into the shy kiss, closing his eyes and savoring the touch. Those soft lips, the inexperienced movements… It felt like he was falling for his brother all over again. His fingers stroked down Sage's back, although he was able to resist the urge to go any farther. He didn't want to do anything that might make Sage pull away, he didn't want this moment to end.

Even if Sage said otherwise, this act fully convinced Airyth that Sage was already his. Soon it will be official... He thought with a feeling of relief. Soon no one will dare to even try to come between us...

Eventually the moment did end. Airyth gave Sage another smile, clearly much more calm down. "I love you Sage..."

The kiss had Sage's insides fluttering, but he wouldn't have said that it made up his mind. He felt that it had encouraged Airyth though, and at least it would hopefully calm him down, make him less angry. He let out a small purr as he felt the fingers running down his back and he stayed like that for a moment. Gently he pulled away and looked at him flushing when Airyth declared his love for him. " I love you too Airyth." Though whether he met in a familial way or something more than that, he wasn't sure yet. He kept starting into the Vyre's eyes. Until there came a small knock on the door. A small servant girl's voice rang out quietly.

"Sires, the king has sent me to let you know that he would like you to come downstairs. The guests will be arriving soon." Sage looked at his brother nervously. "Well, I guess we should get this over with." Sage muttered, giving his brother one last small smile before heading over and opening the door. Beginning to walk to the ballroom.

Once he arrived Sage took in the Lavish decor, the floating lanterns, the tables laden with food. He walked over to his father, making sure his circlet was on straight. "Father, I can't lie, I'm not looking forward to this...."

Airyth sighed at the sound of a knock. “We’ll be right down!” He called back before taking Sage’s hand. “If anyone gives you trouble then call for me immediately… I will do my best to stay by your side as much as possible.” He assured him.

Zolvir looked up as his son’s entered, smiling at them both. “You two look wonderful.” He said brightly. He merely chuckled at Sage’s words. “I know Sage, but there is no reason to worry. Everyone here is well aware that you have only just returned after being kept from us, as long as you do your best to be polite they will simply be happy to meet you.” He rested his hand on Sage’s shoulder. “You’re going to be amazing, I know it.”

Sage looked back as his brother gripped his hand. "I will... I promise-"

~~

"Thank you father..." As he explained Sage didn't feel much better. He knew he could probably get through this fine, that didn't mean that he wanted to have to. Sage wandered around until it came time for guests to arrive, and then he hung around his brother and father. The latter introduced him to more people than he could count and it was no surprise when they bombarded him with questions. He was surprised though at the boldness of the questions, asking everything from how they'd taken him, had they tortured him, how horrid were his living conditions. And he'd done his best to dodge these questions as much as possible.

After about an hour and a half of this, the young prince decided that he had to get away for a while. He couldn't take all these nobles that were polite to your face but then you could catch them 10 minutes later snickering at you. He wove through the crowd of people, avoiding the dance floor until he found his father. Leaning up to whisper in his ear. "hey, I need to get away for a bit. I'll be in the Library."

With that, Sable escaped from the room, running down the hall until he reached the familiar room. He pushed open the doors walking slowly over to the table and hopping up onto the table, sitting and holding his head in his hands with a small grown. Royal parties were exhausting.

Airyth stayed close to Sage as much as possible. Whenever a noble asked something that was too invasive Airyth would jump in to make sure Sage didn’t feel he had to answer. His words were always polite, but there was always a sense of hostility to his tone.

Eventually he had to be pulled away, Sage wasn’t to only one with suitors. By the time he was free again he couldn’t find Sage anywhere, he hurried to his father only to be told that Sage had gone to the library. He made his way to the library but stopped when he saw someone else go in ahead of him, that wasn’t Sage… But maybe this would be a good opportunity for Sage to learn that Airyth was right about the other nobles. He leaned against the wall just by the door, quietly listening for a good time to intervene.

The man Airyth had seen go into the library was lord Kornyl. He was a demon just a few years older than Airyth. His outfit was themed after a rose, red and with many layers of fabric. His mask was made to look like two large petals with golden thorn accents. He smiled at the sight of Sage, as if he hadn’t been following the prince. “Ah, hello your highness… Taking a breather I see?” He slowly walked over to Sage. “This is such a beautiful library… I can’t help but stop by to take a look whenever I’m here… Of course your beauty far outshines anything in the palace...” He gently took Sage’s hand and kissed it.

Sage was enjoying being alone, looking up at the beautiful ornate designs on the ceiling. He was thinking about all the things he'd seen over the last week and all the things he may have yet to see. He felt like it would take the rest of his life to know every little detail of this castle. Just as he was thinking about how he thought he'd like to stay here, instead of being taken anywhere else by another man, a mysterious voice caused him to look up. In his mind he groaned a bit.

Though as the new person spoke, he tried his best to be polite. "Yes.. I suppose I'm not used to such, large crowds." As the man complimented the library though he did genuinely smile "... I think It's my favorite room in the castle, it really is some of the most beautiful architecture I've ever seen." When the stranger complimented him though, he wasn't sure how to act, especially when he felt the kiss on his hand. "I- I don't know about that." He smiled shyly.

"You don't know?" Kornyl chuckled. "I don't think there is an eligible noble who isn't vying for your affections... Do you think there would be nearly as many people pursuing you if you weren't such a sight to behold?"

He leaned in to whisper in Sage's ear. "Although, I can't help but wonder if all of them would remain interested if they knew how... Forward your brother can be when he wants something..." His grip on Sage's hand tightened and his free hand moved to grip his ass. "I wonder if you're even pure any longer. Most nobles are not interested in... Used goods..."

Sage continued to remain flustered as the noble kept talking about his beauty, and how they all wanted him to be theirs. The fact that so many people would pursue him made him falter between feeling flustered and upset. How could they be "vying" for him? They didn't even know him, they just knew what political status they had to gain, and what he looked like.

Sage was pulled out of his reverie as the stranger leaned in to whisper in his ear. He thought maybe the noble would be trying to flirt with him or something but his blood ran cold as he heard the words, venomous and cold. He cried out as he felt the taller man grope him and question if he still had his virginity. "You watch your tongue and get your hands off of me- I'm a prince!" Was all sage could muster as he raised his hand to slap the all too forward man.

"A prince?" Kornyl smirked at that. He grabbed Sage's hand and pinned him to the table. "Your father took pity on you by letting you inherit his status, he could have just as well made you a whore like your mother... Perhaps your brother would have preferred that, or maybe he's already treating you like one..." He forced his knee between Sage's legs.

Airyth stayed still. He would step in before Kornyl went too far, but he was also hoping that Sage would call for him in his moment of need.

Sage cried out as he was pushed onto the table. He kicked at the demon but nothing seemed to work and he was just stronger than sage. As he whispered horrible things into Sage's ears he wondered if this Lord or whatever he was even had interest in a pairing with him or if he just wanted to rape him. He squirmed and whimpered. As the man pushed between his legs he cried out a bit loudly. And as he spoke of Airyth, sage found himself growing angry. He needed help, that much was clear, and there was only one person he could think of who would give this 'lord' what he deserved. "Airyth! Help me!"

Back
Top Bottom