Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Once Lost, Now Found (Beauvoir x Birble)

Sage was tired but also he wanted to be awake for a little longer to have some time alone with himself and family- not around all of those people. Slowly he looped his arm in Sable's and gave him a smile as they walked through the room. As the younger prince heard his dad talk, even he knew that his father was probably going to have a stern talking to with Airyth later on, but it seemed that the whole family was too tired to deal with it at all tonight. As he walked with his brother through the hall to their chambers he kept staring at his new ring twinkling in the moonlight. Slowly as they reached their room he spoke quietly. "That party was fun, but I really don't wanna go to another one for a while." He chuckled a bit.

"Yes, there was quite a lot that happened..." Airyth leaned down and kissed him gently. "I know you said you wanted to feed from me tonight, but I would understand if you wanted to wait until tomorrow." He breathed against the boy's lips. "I'm sure you're quite exhausted, and I know that was something you felt would be rather stressful." He lightly stroked Sage's cheek, staring down at him lovingly. "I do not wish to push you too much my dear..." He knew he had already pushed Sage a lot, he didn't want to actually hurt his beloved brother.

Sage blushed as Airyth brought up the feeding. Blushing as they kissed. He thought for a moment but he thought maybe he wouldn't sleep as good and get as much energy if he didn't. "I mean I am tired, but the feeding would probably help with thst and also help me sleep better." He traced the lines on his brother's palm gently and out of nervous habit. "I'd still be willing to try I guess, I'm just a tad nervous." He admitted with a flush to his cheeks.

Airyth smiled down at him. "Don't be nervous... We can go as slowly as you'd like." At least Airyth would try, although he wasn't sure how much he'd be able to hold back. He lightly stroked Sage's cheek, just enjoying the feeling of his skin. "Would you prefer your room or mine?" He asked. He couldn't wait for their wedding day, he would have to start planning it as soon as possible. As soon as they were married he intended to take Sage's first time and marge their rooms. He would make Sage his completely.

Sage couldn't help but purr lightly as he felt his brother touch his cheek. In some ways Sage knew fully what he was getting into, that Airyth might become hormonal and try and take things farther. But that was something he'd have to deal with when the time came. He thought for a moment. "Let's go to mine." He smiled gently. As he looked up into Airyth's eyes curiously. It was interesting, ever since he'd come home Sage had felt he was changing, feeling things going on with his hormones that he wasn't used to, and he wonders why. But it doesn't matter now. He gently walks with his brother down the hall and into his room, stretching before he begins to take off all his excess pieces of clothing. He turns and notices something out of place; a medium sized, flat, square box the size of a tea saucer on his bed wrapped in delicate silver paper. Gently he moves over to it and picks it up giving it a once over and looking at his brother confusedly. In a few quick motions he's done his best to unfold the paper and toss it aside, staring at the red velvet box. Sage opened it slowly, and looked down at what sat inside. It was a black satin ribbon. As he lifted it up to look, he noticed that there was a small envelope.

Sage picked up the envelope and opened it, inside was a small card. He removed the card and read it quietly. "The lover's ribbon. A spell placed upon this ribbon dictates, that one should tie it upon their beloved, and once it is done. By the charm's decree- only he or she may ever untie it-" Sage held up the seemingly simple ribbon in interest.

Airyth smiled and followed him to the bedroom. He removed his outer layers of clothing as well, but didn't strip completely. He smiled when Sage noticed the box and gave him an encouraging nod. As Sage open the box Airyth approached him and gently wrapped his arms around his waist, holding him gently. "It's a rather old tradition... I wanted to make sure that you always remember how much I love you..." He leaned down to kiss his neck. "I know I may seem a protective, and clingy... Perhaps even controlling at times... But it's only because I love you, even if you weren't my brother or you had no status... I would still want you to be my queen."

He took Sage's hand and kissed the engagement ring. "Will you permit me to tie the ribbon on you? I would be happy to let you tie one on me too."

Sage's flush returned as he realized that Airyth had been the one who put the box on his bed. As he spoke of why he'd given him such a thing, the younger sibling smiled gently. It was a cute gesture, but he wondered if there was an ulterior motive of Airyth being the only one who could access him. And that way, creeps like the guy at the party would never be able to take the trinket off of him if they tried. Also he would always have a constant reminder of whom he belonged to. The thought deepened the pink on his cheeks. As the Vyre took his hand and kissed him, he was surprised that Airyth was even asking. At the idea of tying one on the older mail though Sage couldn't help but giggle. "Of course you can, and I'll put one on you if you like, but- the way you've been towards me- I'm not really worried about you being reminded of me." He reached up and gently lifted his somewhat long hair to give Airyth access. Just then though he froze and had another vision, but this one only lasted half of a second. He gently touched Airyth's hand so he could see too.

The vision was of Sage from the chest up, the ribbon around his wrist's above him, and a blindfold over his eyes. Airyth's hand was wrapped around his throat.

Afterwards, Sage's cheeks were red but he whispered. "You really want to do lots of things to me don't you?"

"Thank you... Whether or not i wear a ribbon for you will be up to you, if you do wish to bother then I will not push you to." Airyth went to put the ribbon on Sage's neck but stopped as the vision started. He shivered in delight at the sight of Sage, tied up and at his mercy. He tied the ribbon in place before wrapping his arms around his brother's waist, pressing close so Sage could feel that he was starting to get hard.

"Of course..." He kissed along Sage's jaw. "It's quite difficult to wait for you to be ready..." His hand moved down to rub Sage's groin. "Don't you feel the same?"

Not only did he shiver at the vision, but Sage also shivered at the feeling he got when the ribbon was tied around his neck, a small pulse of magic flowing through him. When Airyth got close to him again the images kept flashing through his head, eliciting a small gasp from him as he felt his brother's cock becoming erect as he pressed against him. He looked at himself in the mirror and the ribbon, tugging at it gently to make sure it did actually hold, the knot not budging. He couldn't help but let out a moan as he felt Airyth's hand, looking him in the eyes of his reflection. Suddenly he turned and pushed Airyth onto the bed climbing on top of him. Not meaning to be rough or sexual, but to make a point. He looked down at his brother.

"If you're going to do this- to have me become what you want. There can be no hesitation, if I spot one moment of hesitation or regret I'll get scared and try to back out- you'll have to tear me limb from limb, consume me, body and soul. Tear my heart out and keep it in a box- corrupt me, defile me-" Sage's eyes glowed with a heated magenta, a part of his Vyre side that hadn't manifested itself until now. A hint at a side that may be a tad darker than previously seen. "You will always have to be crueler and more commanding, more bloodthirsty than me Airyth. Don't ever let me, overtake you." He leaned down letting out a small growl"

Airyth's eyes widened in suprise as he was pushed down onto the bed. He hadn't expected Sage to be so forward... But it lit a fire within him. He smiled and reached up to stroke Sage's cheek for a moment. "As you wish, my queen..." He purred. "I only hope you don't regret asking for it, because I don't think I can hold myself back after hearing that..."

He caught Sage's wrists and flipped their positions so he was pinning his brother to the bed. He caught his lips in a rough kiss, his knee moving to push against Sage's groin. He bit Sage's lower lip, eagerly licking up the blood. Darkness formed around his hands, creating a small magical barrier that kept Sage's hands in place.

Airyth pulled back slightly to admire Sage's form. "So beautiful..." He breathed, slipping his hands up Sage's shirt before tearing it open.

Sage's false bravado hadn't been an attempt to seduce Airyth, but he knew it would probably set him off. He simply felt that it needed to be said, what it would take for him to become what AIryth wanted. He flushed with a bit of embarrassment as his brother touched his cheek. "Well I wasn-" He yelped as suddenly Airyth had him pinned, looking up into his eyes with his own widened ones. His pulse thrummed in his throat.

He let out a muffled groan as they kissed, squeaking a bit in pain as he felt the fang slightly pierce his lip, panting when Airyth pulled away, his cheeks flush. When his hands were bound together, he gulped a little bit, wondering just exactly what he'd gotten himself into. The younger brother's breath hitched in his throat as he felt the knee rubbing against his bulge. "W-what are you going to do?" He asked nervously. Yelping in surprise as Airyth tore his shirt.

"I'm going to do exactly what you asked." Airyth leaned down to kiss down his neck. "I'm going to corrupt and defile you." He smirked, moving down to run his tongue around one of Sage's nipples. He wasn't sure if he would end up taking Sage's virginity tonight... He might not be able to wait after being tempted like this.

He pulled Sage's pants off and tossed them aside, pushing his brother's legs apart. He leaned down and ran his tongue up the boy's length, stroking his hands over his thighs

Sage gasped as he felt the tongue around his nipple, gently gripping the sheets as best he could wit his hands bound. He knew that what he'd' said would light a fire in his brother. But it was true, if Airyth was going to do all of this he had to make his moves without giving Sage time to think about it too much. Whatever happened from this point on, he couldn't consider it for very long.

Sage yelped a little as the older Vyre ripped his pants off and shoved each of his legs to the side. He let out a strangled noise, a half gasp, and whimper as Airyth ran his tongue up his cock. Causing Sage's face to go back to red. He looked at Airyth with a nervous expression for a moment, then whimpered."I don't know if I'm ready for this- But I guess you reap what you sew. Come here." He waited for Airyth to move back up to him then leant up biting him on his shoulder, wondering what kind fo reaction he would get.

Last edited:
Airyth smiled and moved up to kiss his neck. He groaned at the bite to his shoulder and lightly brushed his fingers against Sage's wrists, releasing his magic so that Sage could hold onto him if he needed to. "We don't have to go all the way tonight..." He breathed. "I know you're tired, and I did say I would wait until our wedding night..."

He pulled opened the beside drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube that he had arranged to be put in Sage's room. He moved back down to kiss his inner thigh. "But I still plan to indulge in your body tonight... At least a bit..." He took the tip of Sage's cock into his mouth and sucked gently. He coated his fingers in lube and gently rubbed them against the man's entrance before slipping one in. He lowered his head, taking more of Sage's length into his mouth and sucking harder.

Sage blushed and pet Airyth a bit, smiling as he felt his heart swell a bit at how gently the man treated him sometimes. Sometimes it was like day and night with Airyth, but Sage supposed that kept things kind of fresh and exciting. "Probably not tonight, but I don't know if I'd make you wait that long- It's not like- I haven't had urges throughout my life." He spoke quietly.

He looked questioningly as his brother reached into a drawer for something, looking surprised as the Vyre pulled out a bottle of lube, wondering just how it had gotten there. He let out a little whimper as his brother kissed the inside of his thigh, wondering for a moment if Airyth was going to feed from his femoral artery. The boy suddenly gasped though as his cock was enveloped in the wet heat of Airyth's mouth again, placing his hands on his brother's head. He whimpered and mewled a bit as he felt the prodding before the finger slid into him, eliciting a small groan. He accidentally pulled the older male's hair in surprise as his member was taken deeper into his brother's throat. Sage lay back, placing his head on the pillow as he squirmed under his older brother, gasping out of pleasure. He still wasn't used to it, but he tried to relax and enjoy it this time, small moans filling the air.

"I- haa- feel a bit bad, being the only one to feel anything-" He gasped out.

Airyth grinned at that. "You want to make me feel good too?" He pulled away. "I can arrange that." He moved up to kiss Sage's neck before rolling them over so Sage was on top and then flipping Sage around so they were in a 69 position. "There." He lightly nipped Sage's inner thigh, resisting the urge to drink from him. "Go ahead and touch me as much as you'd like..."

He pushed a finger back into Sage, running his tongue up the underside of his cock before taking his cock back into his mouth and sucking gently. He was curious to see what Sage would do in this position. He wasn't even sure if Sage would do anything, or if he would be too nervous. He pushed a second finger into the man, feeling around for his sweet spot.

Sage continued to flush but made a little noise of surprise as Airyth flipped them around and moved his position so that he was on top. The boy whimpered a bit lustfully as he felt the teeth on the soft flesh of his thigh, and looked at Airyth's bulge with curiosity and a bit of embarrassment. "And here I was thinking you were just gonna give me some in a glass-" He murmured.

Hw mewled a bit as he felt his brother take his cock back into his mouth, whimpering as he felt the finger enter him again. He gently reached out, curiously rubbing Airyth's cock through his pants, feeling it grow hard under his touch, which only served to make him blush more. He felt the second finger and moaned lewdly, gasping and collapsing on top of his brother for a moment as he hit a spot that made electricity shoot through his entire body.

"I'm gonna- take it out- okay?" Sage gasped out between sounds of pleasure, slowly undoing the button on Airyth's pants. He hesitated for a moment before he reached in shyly fishing Airyth's cock out. He stared at it for a moment before stroking it gently. Gently he ran a finger around one of the ridges. "These are different-" then he touched the knot. "W-what is this for?" He asked moaning still.

Airyth couldn't help but chuckle. "You really thought I would miss an opportunity to have you touch me?" He lightly kissed the tip of his cock. "Besides... Asking me to cum in a glass or on your meal seems even more kinky, doesn't it?" He teased lightly.

He grinned at Sage, gently rubbing the spot with his fingers. "Go ahead..." He breathed before taking Sage's cock into his mouth again. He sucked gently, running his tongue around the tip. A low groan escaped his throat at the feeling of Sage's fingers. He released Sage's cock at the question. "It swells up when I cum..." He breathed. It was tempting to hide the truth so it would be a surprise... But he didn't want to lie to his precious little brother. "When it's inside you it will prevent me from pulling out. It's meant to ensure I can impregnate my partner..." He didn't specify that Sage would get pregnant from that, he didn't want Sage to get cold feet and try to refuse.

At the teasing of his brother Sage felt rather embarrassed, he supposed that made sense. Now that he mentioned it, it did seem a bit dirtier for Airyth to cum in a glass or on his food. Though, maybe not if he had too consume the stuff to regain nutrients.

Sage felt a little swell of pride as he elicited such a noise from his brother. He was going to continue to his attentions to Airyth but then he heard the explanation for why Airyth's cock had the knot. He suddenly whimpered a bit. "You mean, when- you take my virginity you'll be stuck inside for a while?" At the talk of getting pregnant he was at least glad that he didn't have to worry about that. Gently he went back to stroking Airyth's cock gently, before he gently leaned in and licked the tip. Moaning lewdly as Airyth continued to stimulate him as well, feeling the tip of the Vyre's tongue on his sensitive cock head. He hesitated for just a moment before he took the tip of his brother's cock into his mouth, sucking gently as he stroked him.

"Mhm..." Airyth kissed his thigh. "Don't worry, it won't hurt..." He groaned at the feeling of Sage's mouth. It was better than anything he had ever experienced, better than he had imagined. He had to resist the urge to push Sage's head down on his cock, instead trying to focus on pleasuring his brother. He rubbed the boy's sweet spot before taking his cock into his mouth again. His tail wrapped around Sage's head, lightly coaxing him to take it a bit deeper.

He pulled his mouth off Sage's cock, running his tongue up the base. He pulled his fingers out of Sage's hole and moved his hand to gently jerk off his cock. His tongue trailed around the boy's entrance, threatening to enter.

Sage was a moaning mess, almost drooling on his brother's cock as he bobbed his head, trembling every so often from the sensations that Airyth was giving to him. He whimpered gently as the Vyre continued to tease his spot. He felt himself rising, knowing that he would reach his peak soon. As the tail wrapped around his head Sage tried to take Airyth's cock deeper into his throat, gagging a bit on his big brother's thick member. Gently he reached down to massage the older male's balls as he started bobbing his head and stroking the cock with his other hand.

He wondered what his brother was up to when he felt him take his mouth off of him. But went back to moaning and trembling as he felt the hand stroking him. He let out a muffled gasp though as Airyth's tongue teased his whole. He wanted to pull of of Airyth's cock and ask him what he was doing, but because of the tail he couldn't his cheeks red.

Airyth groaned in pleasure as Sage took him in deeper, feeling himself growing closer to climax. He slowly pushed his tongue into his brother's hole. He allowed his form to partially shift to the demonic form that he still hadn't shown Sage, although he didn't allow it to change too much. He didn't want to scare his brother. His tongue grew longer, allowing him to push deeper into Sage's body, twisting and rubbing against the boy's walls. He loved the sound of his brother's moans, it was almost as good as the feeling of his mouth around his cock. He never wanted this moment to end.

But he couldn't hold on forever. After a few moments he pulled away, kissing Sage's thigh. "Sage..." He moaned, stroking his brother's waist. "I'm close..." He warned, loosening his tail around Sage's head so he could position himself however he wanted.

Sage was bobbing and stroking, feeling pride at the sounds he was eliciting from his brother when suddenly he felt the tongue enter him and he had to pause to gasp, his toes curling a bit at the feeling. He bobbed faster, taking his brother's cock even deeper and gagging slightly, as his muffled moans continued to fill the room. When Airyth pulled away Sage whimpered in response. "Me too- I guess i have to swallow all of it huh?" He blushed a bit. Sage fastened his mouth around the head of Airyth's cock gently and began to stroke the shaft quickly, not really knowing what to expect from the Vyre's climax. Suddenly though as he felt the tongue inside of him he cried out and began to have his own orgasm, his free hand gripping Airyth's thigh as he cried out in pleasure.

"Just swallow as much as you can..." Airyth groaned. He was glad that Sage couldn't see his face, otherwise his brother would be able to see the glint of excitement in his eyes. He knew he couldn't push things too much, if Sage couldn't swallow the entire load this first time then they would just have to work up to it.

He returned his mouth to Sage's cock just as he felt his brother release. He let out a low moan and thrust up into his mouth as his knot fully formed and he came, spilling his hot seed into Sage's mouth. He continued to cum for nearly a full minute, his hand moving down to tangle in Sage's hair.

Sage road out his orgasm, letting out muffled gasps as he continued to cum. Just then he realized that his brother was cumming as well and he let out a muffle noise of surprise as the first splatters of seed began to spill onto his tongue. Sage began to swallow as best as he possibly could, gulping down swallow after swallow of his cum. Soon though it inevitably began to spill over past his lips dripping down his chin. He managed to swallow for about half a minute before he had to pull off for air, the rest of Airyth's seed spurting onto his face and his chest. After it was over he let out a small whimper. "Eugh- it got all over me-" He whined.

Back
Top Bottom