Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Once Lost, Now Found (Beauvoir x Birble)

Beauvoir

Female Cenobite
They had come at night. His grandmother had awoken Sage late in the night, without giving him time to change out of his tattered sleeping clothes and had hurried him out of the back door of their run down little house, out and into the barn where she commanded him to get up the ladder into the hayloft. She'd Barked at him in a whisper to cover himself in the dried hay until he wasn't visible. At first he was confused but as he noticed the tears in her eyes he grew frightened.

He'd lived with his grandmother as a peasant in a small village for as long as he could remember. He didn't really know much about his parents other than once a year he would visit his mother in a secluded clearing of the forest, and it was never for long. Every once in a while he would get letters from her, but he didn't really know much about her. Everytime he'd asked his grandmother about her and why she couldn't be with them, his grandmother had simply said it was to protect him, but never told him from what. What he didn't know is that minutes earlier, a courier sent by his mother had warned the old woman that the Kind of Morrigan's men were coming and they were close. It only gave the elder a short window to hide her grandson and hope they wouldn't find him.

It was long before Sage could hear the rumbling of a large group of horses, and then there was the screaming. He didn't know where his grandmother had run off too and only hoped that she would be alright, he wondered who these people were and why they were here. He knew their village was close to the border of the dark kingdom of Morrigan, but why would they attack a small village with no ties to the kingdom? Somehow though, the boy knew this had something to do with the mystery surrounding his mom. Or him- His whole life Sage had been a bit of a pariah among his peers. Pale skin, white hair with one black lock in the bangs that fell into his face, and piercing red eyes. As a child the other children had been scared of him, as a teenager they just made fun of him, his lithe body didn't help at all either, he was hoping once he'd hit puberty maybe he'd of bulked up, but it wasn't true. Sage had stayed small, and delicate looking. His grandmother had told him he had been born with a rare trait that caused all of this, but he never truly accepted that as an explanation.

It felt like hours, as Sage covered his ears, unable to completely drown out the screams as the village was ravaged and burned to the ground. He just longed for it to be over, for them to leave, so he could hopefully find his grandmother and start again somewhere else. Tears bristled in his eyes. Suddenly though he heard a woosh of sorts and he braved a peek out of the hair, and that's when he saw the light, orange and blistering as one wall of the barn went up in flames. It spread quickly, hot and terrible as the flames consumed, the old weathered wood. Sage knew he had to get out of the hay. Doing so he got on the ladder, climbing down, until he heard a high whine and suddenly the rung under him snapped, plummeting the boy to the ground. He yelped despite himself, groaning as he stood. As he opened his eyes, he froze, the barn had become quickly engulfed in flames, and it looked like hell had surrounded him in the brief minute he'd fallen a few feet.

The boy turned to do a 360, but as he turned towards the door to the barn, instead of seeing it covered in flames, telling him he was about to die as he though. Black armor blocked his vision, and with horror the short male looked up into the face of a helmeted warrior of Morrigan. The last thing Sage remembered was a cold armored hand clamping over his mouth and a strange scent before he fell unconscious due to the herbal mixture the knight used to knock him out.

~~~~~~

Sage wouldn't wake up for a long time, but he did so with a start, his dreams having been plagued with black armor and orange flames. He hoped that he was just going to wake up on his bed, but that wasn't what happened. He had awoken on what looked like a pile of burlap sacks, and when he opened his eyes, it was darkness. It took a moment to realize that his captors had blindfolded and gagged him. With a yank of his wrist the knew they'd shackled him to the floor. There was a bump and he knew he was in the back of some kind of wagon. However it didn't feel like he'd been treated, cruelly at all which seemed odd for all the nasty things he'd heard about Morrigan soldiers.

He heard some shouting he couldn't really decipher as the carriage rolled to a gentle stop, the groaning of iron and then the wagon started moving gently once again. Little did he know they'd just passed into the castle grounds of the Kingdom of Morrigan. It felt like maybe fifteen minutes until the carriage stopped once again and he heard more grumbled speech. All he could really make out was something along the lines of "we treated him delicately, the only mark is a bruise on his shoulder and a scratch on his cheek. I believe he fell off a ladder right before we got to him. I heard a cry of pain and that's how we found him."

Afterwards he heard the back of the wagon open and clinking before he felt the shackle removed from his wrist, and a large pair of hands pulled him out of the carriage and threw him over his shoulder. Sage felt the night air hit his skin as the brute carried him a short distance before dumping him on the ground, causing the boy to let out a muffled yelp. He moved his head around frantically trying to get any sort of bearing for where he was, but it was no good, until suddenly the blindfold was pulled off- and his eyes met a pair of equally red ones, and Sage froze- caught by the gaze of one of the Morrigan royal family.

Since the day he was born Airyth had been given everything he wanted. Clothes, food, pets… Whatever interested him quickly became his. Except for one thing. His precious little brother. When he had been only 9 the person he loved more than anything was suddenly taken from him. Sage, his Sage. No matter how many years passed he still felt a horrible loneliness when he thought of his dear brother, that and an intense anger for the woman who took him away.

There were countless nights where he had laid awake worrying about his brother. Was he getting enough to eat? Was he safe? What if he was poor and destitute somewhere, struggling to get by? What if someone was hurting him? The idea that Sage was suffering somewhere and Airyth couldn’t protect him drove the prince crazy.

But all those sleepless nights were coming to an end, someone had found where Sage was being kept and they were going to rescue him! Airyth paced the grand entryway of the palace, trying not to think of all the ways it could go wrong. Someone could take Sage again in the commotion, or he could get hurt! If one of the knights hurt his brother Airyth wouldn’t think twice about having them executed.

His spaided tail twitched in anxiety, his bright red eyes stayed glued to the floor as he struggled to stay calm. The king had forbidden him from going with the knights to retrieve Sage, so he was left here worrying.

“They will find him.” King Zolvir’s voice brought Airyth back to reality. “There’s no need to worry so much.”

“I just…” Airyth frowned, even if he was told not to worry he just couldn’t help it. He wanted his brother to be safe.

“I understand.” The older man walked over and placed a hand on his son’s shoulder in a comforting gesture. “You care about him, and you want him to be safe… Right?”

Airyth nodded, his shoulders slumping. He knew his father was worried too, but was just better at hiding it… But he still didn’t like feeling as if he was the only one who cared about Sage’s safety.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After what felt like a lifetime of waiting, a servant came hurrying into the entryway. “Your majesty, your highness, they’ve returned.”

Airyth didn’t even wait to be told, he rushed out to see the carriage. The king following close behind. He barely listened as one of the knights explained the situation to his father. All he processed was that his Sage had gotten hurt.

The sight of a knight manhandling his precious brother made his blood boil. “You call that delicately?” He snapped. “You’re holding him like a sack of flour!” His eyes burned with rage as he turned to one of the other knights. “Take him to the dungeon.” He growled, his tail thrashing in anger.

The knight who had touched Sage cried out in protest as two other knights dragged him away. But Airyth didn’t care, anyone who was rough with his brother deserved the worst kind of punishment. He turned his attention back to Sage, his expression instantly softening. “Sage…” He breathed, he would recognize that face anywhere… No matter how much time had passed. He tenderly touched his brother’s cheek, taking him in for a moment. “I missed you so much…” He pulled him into a tight embrace, burying his face in his shoulder. “I’m so glad you’re safe…” His long white hair cascaded over Sage’s shoulders. “I was so worried.

King Zolvir rested a hand on Airyth’s shoulder. “Easy, he might be a bit confused…” He warned. Sage had been so young when he was taken, the king knew there was a good chance he didn’t remember Airyth at all.

Sage kept looking at the Prince with wide eyes, clouded in fear, confusion, and anxiety. His gaze was only averted when he watched the knight get hauled off; the boy didn't want to think about what the brute's fate would be. He looked back to what he assumed to be the prince and was glad when he didn't receive the same rage filled glare. Though the soft, gentle look he got only fueled his confusion, especially when the royal called him by a different name. The 18 year old couldn't help but shiver as he felt the cold touch on his cheek. He slowly moved to take out the gag and spoke trembling. "Y-your Highness- My name is Asa- not-" But suddenly the Prince's arms were around him and he was taken off guard.

At that moment an image, a fuzzy recollection flashed through his mind. It was like an image, mostly blurred by static. He was little and a taller boy was looking down at him with a smile, and held his hand. He said something, but he didn't know what he was saying. The face was obscured but the image was clear enough for the boy to put two and two together, it'd been a much younger version of the man hugging him now. Sage stayed still, not sure what to say. "I remember you- from somewhere- I can't recall where though."

He gently reached up, looking around to make sure the guards wouldn't move to hurt him, gently brushing strands of hair from Airyth's face. He looked into his eyes, searching his brain for more. "That village- wasn't my home, was it-?" He asked with a tone that suggested he had a vague idea of what had happened. Gently he wiped his eyes as they grew cloudy whimpering a vulnerable manner as his bruise was sore. "Is my grandmother dead-?"

"Asa..?" Airyth's eyes filled with sadness. "They didn't even tell you your real name?" He shut his eyes for a moment, trying to contain his emotions and just focus on his brother's voice. He's home now... He's safe... He reminded himself. He wanted to make sure that everyone who had contributed to keeping Sage away from him, knowingly or not, met a slow and painful death. But he knew his father wouldn't allow that.

His eyes snapped open and he pulled back slightly to look down at him. "You do remember!" The king had warned him that Sage might have been to young to remember. Not that it would have changed Airyth's feelings for his brother. If Sage had completely forgotten then he would have rebuilt their relationship from scratch. It seemed like Sage's memory was still hazy, perhaps he would remember more in time. But just that little bit of hope was enough to sooth Airyth's fears.

He leaned into Sage's touch, catching his hand and holding it to his cheek. "No, this is your home..." He murmured. "I won't let anyone take you away again."

Rage flashed through his expression at the mention of Sage's grandmother. "You mean the woman who kept you away from me all these years?" His voice came out as a growl. "Someone like that-"

"Airyth." The king's voice cut him off before he could go any farther. "She is clearly someone he cares about." He looked to the knights for an answer.

"She is alive your majesty." One of the knights bowed deeply. "She is in our custody, but that carriage hasn't arrived yet..."

"Good." The king said with a slight nod. "When she arrives make sure her wounds are treated and put her in the tower until I am ready to deal with her." It wasn't as though the king didn't hold a great resentment towards the woman, but he understood that hurting her would just hurt Sage as well.

"Father!" Airyth couldn't help but protest the decision. The tower was a prison, but the conditions were much better than the dungeons, it was usually reserved for imprisoned nobles or royalty. That kind of treatment was too good for someone who had torn their family apart.

"It is only temporary." The king assured him. "Let's take Sage inside, I'm sure he's very confused." He lightly rested his hand on Sage's shoulder for a moment. There was a deep sadness and love in his gaze. After so many years his son had been returned to him... But so much damage had already been done. With a soft sigh he pulled his hand away and headed inside.

"Can you walk?" Airyth asked, taking Sage's hand and interlocking their fingers. He didn't want to let go for even a moment, he was too afraid that someone might snatch him away again. "I can carry you if you want?" In truth he would have much prefered to carry the other man, although even he understood that might be moving a bit too fast.

Sage was very confused but he was also taken aback by how much this person seemed thrilled to have him there. He kept searching his brain, wondering how he had known this person. He wanted to know what they had been to each other as children, but the prince seemed to care about him a great deal. He flushed a bit because Airyth seemed so excited that he remembered, even if the memory was hardly anything. "She told me you weren't real-" He spoke of his mother with a little bit of an upset tone. "I asked about you and she said you were- my imaginary friend or a dream maybe... I guess as I got older I believed it."

The flush on his cheeks deepened as the other male kept his hand against his own. He froze a bit though as Airyth seemed to do a total 180 at the mention of his grandmother. Sage grew worried that maybe his grandmother would meet a harsh punishment if she was alive after all of this. His gaze darted around the room quickly as the royals talked to each other, the knight saying she was alive, the king and prince obviously wanting to dish out some kind of punishment, though the king seemed a bit more rational. "P-please, she didn't know, at least I don't think she did. From what I could get out of her, she wasn't expecting my mother to- bring me there. I was told we lived in a city that was invaded so my mom just showed up with me on her doorstep one night..."

Once they had moved on and began talking about taking him inside, he realized how cold he was, shivering in the night air. When asked if he could walk Sage tried to stand but realized his leg was hurt, probably from the fall, as he almost fell, leaning against the Prince. "M-maybe not" He said letting the older male pick him up, sighing a bit nervously. As they all entered the castle, he was instantly shocked by how grand the castle was, albeit a little dark. He wondered just who he had been before his mother had taken him. "S-so my name is Sage-? W-who am I to you-?"

It hurt to think that Sage had spent so many years believing Airyth was just a figment of his imagination. All while Airyth had been worried sick about him. Just thinking about it made his rage for Sage's mother burn stronger, he would have to make sure she was found and brought before him for a proper punishment.

"I will speak with her myself before I make any decisions." The king assured him.

Even if she hadn't known, Airyth still couldn't find it in himself to forgive her. At least not yet.

He slipped off his coat and wrapped it around Sage's trembling shoulders. "You look cold..." He murmured, leaning in to press a gentle kiss to his forehead. With one swift movement he scooped Sage up into his arms, cradling him close to his chest. It was fairly obvious just how much Sage meant to him by the way he held him. His grip was firm yet gentle, as if Sage was made of glass and might shatter if he was too rough.

The entryway of the palace was certainly beautiful. Most of the surfaces were made of pitch black obsidian with accents of pure gold and red rubies. There were large stained glass windows that sparkled in the moonlight and during the day filled the hall with colorful light.

The king led them to a sitting room and waited for Airyth to enter before shutting the door, it would be best for them to have some privacy for this.

Airyth took a seat on the couch, keeping Sage on his lap as he did. He lightly touched Sage's cheek, brushing his thumb over the cut. He hoped it wouldn't leave a scar, he couldn't bear to see such an injury leave a mark on Sage's perfect appearance.

"I'm sure this is all very frightening for you..." King Zolvir sat down across from them. "Please know that we would never harm you." He hesitated for a moment, unsure of how to break the news. "Airyth is your older brother. Well, technically you are only half brothers..."

"That doesn't matter." Airyth said quickly. "I've never thought any differently of you for your mother, you're my family and I love you more than anything."

"Airyth, calm down." The king frowned slightly. "You're going to overwhelm him..."

Sage curiously wondered where they were going, half of him still taking in the beauty of the structure. As they entered the sitting room, Sage wondered what they were doing there. He was going to move to his own seat, but somehow he knew that Airyth would prefer if he stayed seated in his lap, so he did. As the prince touched his cheek, he couldn't help but blush. He looked into the Prince's eyes curiously, still wondering why he seemed so enamored with the boy. He could feel the scratch throb gently, a tiny bit of blood welling up from the still fresh wound.

As the king sat down and began explaining Sage turned and looked at him in surprise before turning back to the prince. So that was why they looked so similar, in hindsight he should've guessed, but he never thought he'd ever be related to royalty. As Airyth quickly grew defensive over the "half brother" statement Sage was touched. "S-so that's why I look- the way I do... I was always told it was some genetic mix up... Also explains why I don't have a tail. He smiled weakly." He looked down at his lap for a moment before the other fact hit him, and he looked up in surprise. "So that makes you-" He looked at the king with wide eyes. "My- father-"

It was all so much to absorb, not only was he not a native to the village he'd been born in. He was related to royalty- "W-wait if you're my father, wouldn't that make me half- human and half-?" He looked at his brother questioningly. He'd heard rumors about the "monsters" who lived in the kingdom of Morrigan, whether it was them drinking human blood or feasting on human flesh, his village had liked to paint a dark picture of this place, so the fact that he was being treated so well was also confusing. "Well what's going to happen with me now that I'm back- What's my purpose-?"

The blood was just too tempting to resist. Airyth leaned in and gently licked the wound clean. Vyre saliva had healing properties, so it would help close the wound anyway. He licked his lips, the taste of Sage's blood was more delicious than he remembered.

"Airyth, it's rude to do that without asking." The king chastised. "I hope you can forgive him, Airyth has been worried sick even since you were taken…" He smiled at the man's realization. "That's right, I've been looking for you for almost 15 years now. I'm so glad that you're safe."

"That's right, you're half Vyre." Airyth hummed. He knew that humans didn't like the Vyre, the two countries had never gotten along well. Many humans saw Vyre as monsters to be feared or even slain. But he just couldn't imagine the Sage would be afraid of him, especially not if he had faint memories of their childhood together. He paused for a moment at the next question. His father had warned him that humans were against incestuous relationships… But he didn't want to lie or hide his intentions.

"You're home, you don't need to worry about any of that." King Zolvir said gently. "For now you will stay here and adjust to the life of royalty, but ultimately we just want you to be happy and safe."

"That's right, don't worry about anything." Airyth already knew the best way to make sure Sage spent the rest of his life happy and comfortable. But if that was too much right now then he'd hold back a bit longer. Even if he wanted nothing more than to take his brother back to his quarters and claim every inch of his body. I've waited for this long, I can wait a bit longer. He assured himself. Besides, he couldn't imagine it would take Sage very long to settle back in. Within a week Airyth would be able to properly propose and they could finally be together!

"You must be tired... Why don't you rest for tonight? We can discuss your future in more detail tomorrow." The king suggested. He knew that there would be a few things that would almost certainly upset Sage to find out. So it would be best to wait until he had gotten some rest, he imagined that it was already a very stressful and upsetting day. "Airyth can help settle into your room, and I will send a servant up with a hot meal."

Sage let out a little quiet noise of surprise as the prince leaned in and he felt his warm tongue on the wound, it instantly felt better, and he wondered exactly what Airyth had done. He could tell the kind was a bit embarrassed at his eldest son's forwardness. "I-it's quite alright, it feels better now anyway." He smiled slightly. Somehow there was some relief within him now that he knew who his father was, but a whole new curiosity knowing he was only half human.

His whole life he'd heard the nasty rumors and stories about the Vyre and their country. When he was little there were tails of caravans of Morrigan soldiers who had rounded up groups of humans to be auctioned off as food. Being ostracized his whole life, He hadn't really been sure how much he'd bought into it. Though to think he was half Vyre, was mind blowing, how did that make him different? Were there any traits or something that he didn't know about yet?

Sage wanted to ask more questions, figure out more about the life he'd never known, but as the Prince and King talked about him relaxing and not having to worry he thought maybe taking a bit to just adjust to his new environment might be good. At the suggestion of a rest, he realized truly how tired he was, but there was also something bugging him.

"t-thanks. Actually- could I take a bath before I eat- I'm itchy from the hay, and i've got dirt all over me from the barn-" He admitted nervously. A nice hot bath sounded perfect at the moment, and following that up with a hot meal sounded like the perfect way to prepare to sleep.

Airyth lifted Sage up in his arms again and rose to his feet. "Of course. I'll help you out."

"Airyth..." The king frowned deeply, worried that his son wouldn't be able to hold back. But it was rather inevitable, he couldn't hold the prince back forever. "Give Sage space if he needs it." Was all he said.

"I will." Airyth promised before carrying Sage out of the room. He brought his brother through the hallways, all beautifully ornate, and upstairs. "That's my room, when you're able to walk you can come find me if you ever need anything." He explained, nodding to the door.

"And here's your room." He pushed opened the door next to his own to reveal a huge bedroom. Of course it was fit for prince to stay there, and sparkling clean. It had a dark walnut flooring with a royal blue rug, and matching blue walls. There was an enormous window that looked out upon the garden and was dressed with blue velvet curtains. The canopy bed was made of the same walnut wood as the floor, and was also made up in blue. There was also a bookshelf, a desk, a couch, and a wardrobe, all waiting for Sage's return. "If there is anything that isn't to your liking then just let me know, I'll make sure it's fixed for you."

"That door goes to your closet." He continued, nodding to one of the two doors in the wall. "There's some clothes in there that should be about your size, the tailor will be arriving tomorrow so we can get you something that fits properly." He pushed open the second door to the connected bathroom and set Sage down on the bench next to the tub. Everything was made of black obsidian, except for the walls which were also dark blue. There were golden accents on everything, even between the individual floor tiles. Airyth turned on the faucet before turning to Sage. "Mind if I join you?" He asked. "I don't want you to get stuck."

Sage was flustered once the Prince picked him up against. He wasn't used to being so doted on. It was nice, but slightly embarrassing. He was curious when the king seemed to be warning Airyth that he might need some space, but didn't think much of it as the older male carried him out of the room. He took in the absolute grandeur of the hall as his brother carried him through it. He paid close attention to what the prince was saying, but knew he'd still probably have to be reminded of where everything was. When they entered his room though, the younger prince gasped looking all around.

It was absolutely grand, the dark wood and vibrant blue. "It's beautiful in here." He spoke in amazement. He looked around as Airyth pointed out various features before taking him into the bathroom which seemed even more luxurious. Once his brother sat him on the bench he stretched, groaning a bit at how sore he was. As the taller man turned to turn on the bathtub, Sage blushed but pulled his shirt over his head, having it off by the time Airyth had turned back around, wincing at the small pain, it gave him. At the question, he seemed unsure how to respond... It was a little strange, but he supposed there was no harm in it, the families in the village with multiple children would often have their children bathe together to save time and resources. Besides he was pretty beat up.

"Y-yeah I think that would be alright-" He flushed nervously before beginning to slowly slide his tattered pants off onto the floor. Looking down he took note of how out of place, his old dirty tattered peasant garbs looked against the exquisite flooring. It was almost symbolic.

It was hard for Airyth to hold back as Sage undressed. The object of his affection was here and undressing right in front of him. Give him space... He reminded himself. Don't scare him off. He slipped off his own shirt to reveal his well toned body. "Do you have any other wounds?" He asked, trying not to stare. "Vyre saliva has some healing properties, it's what cured the wound on your cheek. I'm not sure how well it will work on bruises, but I would be happy to try if it means you might recover sooner." Of course that was only part of the reason, he also desperately wanted to touch and lick every inch of Sage's body. He wanted to know what kind of sounds he would make when Airyth discovered his most sensitive spots.

He had to pause for a moment to clear his mind. It would be bad if he got hard in front of Sage, especially when he was undressed. Finally he slipped off his pants and underwear. Even soft it was obvious that he was quite large. It was also clear that Vyre anatomy was somewhat different than a human's. Airyth's cock was ridged, and the base had a noticeable knot, although it was still soft.

Airyth knelt in front of Sage. "May I see your ankle?" He asked, subtly taking in his body. He was completely perfect in Airyth's eyes, adorable and sexy all at once. For a moment there was a flash of lust in Airyth's expression, but he quickly managed to push it back down and simply gave Sage a friendly smile.

Sage looked away with a tint to his cheeks to give his brother the privacy to undress, but as Airyth asked about any other wounds he took a moment to think. "I think the ankle and the bruise are it, I just fell a few feet off the ladder in our barn... Probably a good thing though, if I hadn't made that noise and your knight hadn't found me I probably would've died in that fire" He said it all with a light tone, but quickly worried he may have doomed another knight, swallowing the lump in his throat. At the suggestion of the Vyre trying to treat his bruise in the same manner he had the scratch, the tint to the boy's cheeks became a full blush. "I mean, If you think it'll help." Sage thought it was a bit odd, but then again he didn't know anything about Vyre culture, and assumed this was probably his brother just showing hospitality.

Sage couldn't help but stare for a moment in curiosity and confusion as Airyth got fully undressed. Until now almost everything had seemed pretty much human with the vyre, and he supposed this was no different. He forced himself to look away, hopefully before Airyth had caught his gaze, but it made him self conscious as he sat there in his underwear, that he wasn't anatomically the same as his older brother. When the Vyre kneeled down to look at his ankle Sage was taken a bit by surprise but nodded, holding out his ankle for the older brother to peek at.

"I think I sprained or twisted it or something" He looked at his angry swollen ankle, wondering what Airyth could possibly do for it.

The idea that he had been so close to losing Sage made Airyth shudder. "Please don't say that so easily... I don't know what I would have done if we had lost you... I'll have to find out who started that fire, if it was one of our men then he will have to be properly punished for endangering your life."

Airyth couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement when he noticed Sage staring. It was mixed with a sense of relief as well, clearly Sage was interested in his body!

"I see..." He took Sage's ankle into his hand and leaned in, running his tongue over the swollen flesh. Sage's skin tasted of sweat, but that didn't bother Airyth. His self control started to slip as he ensured that the injury was completely covered in his saliva.

He stood up and turned off the faucet, the tub already full. "I'll take care of your shoulder in the tub." It would give him an excuse to get close when Sage was completely naked. He poured some rose scented oils into the water and checked that the door was locked, he didn't want anyone to get in the way of their reunion... "Do you need help taking this off?" He lightly brushed his fingers against the edge of Sage's underwear, resisting the urge to rip the fabric off.

Sage had just met this man, or re-met he supposed. But either way he was touched at how worried about him the prince had been. He did feel bad for the knights though. "There's really no need for that, I'm alright now aren't I?" He said quietly.

Sage felt a little squirmy as the vampire leaned in and began licking at is injured ankle. It felt really awkward but he didn't want to trample on his brother's feelings by denying his help. He did breathe out though as it seemed to at least work somewhat as he felt the saliva causing the swelling to go down a bit, like a salve.

He was feeling better as the prince began to pour pleasant smelling things into the bath and made sure it was a good temperature. He was more easily able to stand now as he walked closer to the tub. The bath looked so relaxing and he couldn't wait to get in as he stood there. The question caused him to flush a bit, looking down at his underwear. "Uh, no I think I can get." He pushed the fabric down and then shimmied out of the garments pushing them over to the rest of his clothes with his foot, he assumed that a servant or something would simply throw his old clothes in the trash and he was fine with that.

Slowly he let the taller male step into the bath first, then took his hand as he helped Sage step in. He hoped that his brother would be too thrown off by his different anatomy. But let the older guide him into the practical position in the bath. Once seated he felt nervous, but also let out a relaxed sigh as the hot water just help his whole body feel better. He slowly began soaping himself up, and scrubbing off the grime and sweat. Feeling awkward he decided to make conversation.

"So can I ask you a question-? Do Vyres really eat people or drink their blood?"

"You could have been killed..." Airyth frowned. Did Sage not understand how serious that was? He was a prince, if he had been lost then it would be a tragedy for the entire country. Airyth decided not to pursue the subject and further. Right now Sage was safe with him, that was all that mattered.

He snuck a peek at Sage's body when his underwear was removed. He was so cute... Airyth found his human cock adorable, he couldn't wait to hear Sage moan as he touched him. He didn't hesitate to pull Sage onto his lap as he got into the bath, wrapping his arms around his waist. For a few moments he just held him close, resting his head on his shoulder and taking in his scent. Eventually he started to gently lick the bruise on Sage's shoulder.

The question made him pause. Did he really know so little about Vyres? "We drink human's blood... But it's not like some of the rumors." His hands moved to lightly stroke Sage's waist, enjoying the feeling of his brother's skin under his fingertips. "We don't kill people, or do it by force. If a Vyre kills someone it's considered murder, and if they take their blood by force it's assault. There are substitutes for human blood, although they're not nearly as satisfying and they don't give us the same boost in magic as real blood... There are also humans who choose to sell their blood. If a Vyre has a human lover then it's also common for them to take blood as an act of intimacy…”

“Very wealthy Vyre often find a human who acts as both a concubine and a blood donor." This was what Sage's mother had been, but Airyth didn't want to reveal to Sage that his mother had essentially been a high class prostitute. That wasn’t important, and it might be upsetting.

“I’m a bit insulted that you don’t seem to remember the promises we made to each other… Or the time you let me take some of your blood.” Airyth teased. “Although I suppose you were quite young, I was scared to take more than a few drops because you were so little.”

Sage was at full blush when the older male pulled him into his lap he wondered if this was normal for the kingdom of Morrigan. But didn't wanna ask and hurt his brother's feelings. As embarrassing as it was he wanted to let his brother bask in his return, because it seemed to make him happy.

As he began to lick his bruise Sage relaxed a bit, enjoying that feeling once again. He listened as Airyth began to explain Vyres a little more clearly to him. He jumped a little though when he felt his older brother touch his waist gently. "S-sorry I'm not used to being touched, hardly at all. Hugs from my grandmother is about as far as my contact with other people goes." He mumbled and is was true, as much as he was embarrassed to admit it, he'd never been intimate with anyone in any sort of manner.

The little facts Airyth told him about Vyres really interested him especially how it seemed that the Humans and Vyres had a symbiotic relationship of sorts in this place. "So do you and the king have donors or do you guys use substitutes?" He asked curiously. It deepened his curiosity about himself as well. He didn't have the canines to drink blood so he didn't suppose he needed too, especially since he hadn't needed to up until that point.

As he spoke about being insulted or something he felt a little anxious about what it could be but as he realized the other was teasing he relaxed. "W-what did we promise- Also me being half human, y-you can drink my blood? Does it taste good-?" He wondered the last part aloud.

"That's okay." Airyth had to try not to get excited, did that mean that Sage was still a virgin? Even without remembering their promise he had saved himself for his brother? Maybe it hadn't been consciously, but maybe sage had remembered him subconsciously. "I'm sure you'll get used to my affections again with time..."

"Father has a dedicated donor. But I only drink substitutes..." He wrapped his arm around Sage's waist a bit firmly, he knew that this next part was risky. "You are delicious, when I licked your cheek you were even more delicious than I remembered..." His lips brushed against Sage's neck, no longer paying attention to the bruise. "I promised you that I would never drink another human's blood, I would only drink from you..." It had been difficult, and his father had tried to convince him to break the promise, but Airyth hadn't wavered. No matter how much his body craved real blood he had refrained, keeping faith that someday Sage would return to him. "And I have kept that promise, all of these years..."

"In return..." Airyth's free hand lightly ran up Sage's leg, caressing the skin until he left it to rest on his brother's inner thigh, just inches from his cock. "You promised to become my queen." The arm around Sage's body was gentle, but also locked in place with a strength beyond any human. Even if Sage tried to pull away there was no way he was going to break free by pure force.

The blush stayed on Sage's cheeks as there seemed to be a hint of mischief in his brother's voice as he assured him that this was their normal behavior. He was surprised to hear that Airyth survived off blood substitutes instead of feeding from humans. Especially after he had seemed to enjoy licking Sage's wounds. When he began talking about that promise though Sage became more and more nervous, mainly because the thought of a promise like that seemed confusing and the thought of being bit scared him slightly.

He shivered as he felt the caress so close to his groin. Was this how Vyres got when they were feeling hungry, or predatory? The hand was so close to his cock, and they were so close together, skin against skin that suddenly Sage was kind of afraid. "A-are you going to drink my blood no-" He started to ask with a nervous voice, until he heard what he'd supposedly promised the older brother.

"I-I what" He gasped a bit, squirming. He wanted to turn and look at the Vyre, but he couldn't move from his brother's grip. "B-but why would I promise that, I can't be your queen, we're brothers." He stated it like it was a casual joke or as if he expected Airyth to play it off as kids being silly. "You really waited all this time for me to come back- and kept a promise like that all this time-"

"It isn't unusual for Vyre..." Airyth murmured. "In fact it's rather common for royalty... It's a way to keep the royal bloodline strong." His fingers moved to wrap around Sage's cock, gently gripping his length. "You promised me because you knew how much I loved you, and you knew that neither of us would be happy apart from each other..." He started to move his hand on Sage's cock, his own member hardening against his ass.

Once again his lips brushed against Sage's neck, this time in a loving kiss. "I love you Sage, more than anything... I won't let anyone keep us apart anymore, you belong right here in my arms." He lightly nipped his skin, resisting the urge to draw blood. "Just forget about everything expect me, let me completely dominate your life, and I will make you happier than you could possibly imagine." Every word was completely sincere. He didn't just want Sage for his own selfish reasons, he wanted Sage because they completed each other. They had always understood each other in a way that no one else did.

The arm around Sage's waist lifted him up slightly so that Airyth could slip his cock between Sage's thighs. It was even bigger now that he was hard, almost double the size of Sage's. "I saw you looking earlier..." He purred in Sage's ear. "I've certainly grown since the last time we bathed together... Haven't I?"

Sage shifted nervously in his brother's lap wondering just what he was up to. "B-but that's i-inces-" The younger brother let out a gasp and a whimper as Airtyh gripped his member gently. Sage squeezed his eyes shut. His lip quivered as he felt the hand began to move and Airyth's own member stiffen against his rear below the water. "B-big brother this is wrong- We can't-" He wondered if maybe this was why his mom had taken him away from the kingdom, but he couldn't think about it too much.

He let out another whimper as he felt the Vyre's teeth nip him gently. He gripped the side of the tub squirming once again. The thing Airyth wanted from him, it felt crazy. Submitting his whole existence to his older brother in ways that were strictly taboo in his own country, he didn't know how to feel about it, it made him uncomfortable but he also didn't want Airyth to be upset with him.

He whined a bit as the larger male lifted him up, but he looked down and gasped as he saw the huge member poking up between his legs out of the water. Sage looked away, embarrassed and ashamed. He couldn't look at Airyth and didn't know what to do gripping the tub tighter as the elder brother continued to touch him. "I mean I've heard about, royals doing that- but, this feels weird...." He said nervously.

"There's nothing wrong with it..." Airyth assured him. "Just relax..." He kissed along his neck. "I love you Sage, what's wrong with wanting to make the person I love feel good?" It made him sad to think that Sage had been brainwashed to think there was something wrong with their relationship... He would have to teach his brother to let go of that fear and just be happy with him.

"Don't be scared..." He murmured, his voice filled with nothing but love. "I won't bite you, and I won't go all the way tonight... I'm going to take things nice and slowly." He promised. At least he could understand that it was a bit sudden to expect Sage to be ready to completely give in.

He lifted Sage up again and turned him around so Sage was straddling his lap. He wanted to see his little brother's expressions. "You're a virgin... Aren't you?" He asked softly, curling his tail around both of their cocks together and gently stroking. "Have you ever been kissed before?" He wanted to know if he was going to be able to claim all of Sage's firsts. He kept one arm around his waist, just in case Sage tried to pull away.

The smaller male made more noises and squirmed as the older continued to stroke him with his hand. His brain was a haze, and while one part of him acknowledged that his brother had a point the other part of him still felt like it was wrong. Never in a million years had he thought yesterday that he would be swept away from the life he knew, apparently for a second time, told he was royalty, then have his own brother confess his feelings and try to pleasure him in ways that he didn't know how to feel about.

Though no matter how indecisive he felt he had to recognize the love and care in Airyth's voice, he really did care about Sage and at least thought he had his little brother's best interests in mind. When the vyre pledged to go slowly though Sage felt himself shiver a bit when he talked about going all the way. "Go all the way- you mean-?" His cheeks burned read, and he whimpered as Airyth picked him up and turned him around.

Once he was the other way around the older brother would clearly be able to see that Sage had been covering his mouth, trying not to make noises. As he felt a strange touch on his smaller cock, he looked down to see that his and his brother's members were touching now, and he let out a strangled gasp as the tail wrapped around their cocks and began to stroke slowly. He nodded slowly at the question of his virginity. He had to lean forward and lay his head on Airyth's chest, these new sensations strange and intense to him. At the second question he shook his head and let out a muffled "nuh uh".

"W-why do you ask?" He managed to gasp out the question as he couldn't help but start moaning quietly.

"I don't mind waiting for our wedding night..." Airyth's voice made it sound like he was doing Sage a great service. He took one of Sage's hands and gave it a gentle kiss, as if he was meeting a princess for the first time. "Of course if that's what you want I might have to hurry along the ceremony a bit." He winked up at his brother, he could wait a bit longer... But not too much.

A wide smile crossed Airyth's face, a mixture of relief and joy. His brother was still completely pure, untouched even if Airyth hadn't been there to protect him. "Why? Because I want to know that I'm your first." Airyth took Sage's chin in his hand and lifted his face. "You're so beautiful..." He breathed before leaning in and catching his lips in a passionate kiss. His tail began to move faster, squeezing and stroking as the tip rubbed at the head of Sage's cock. It was certainly hard to resist the urge to just claim Sage right now... But Airyth knew he had to show some self control. His tongue brushed against the seam of Sage's lips, trying to gain entrance but not forcing inside.

The talk of a wedding got Sage's heart racing and he look wide eyed up at his brother as small moans and sounds. "W-wait we're actually gonna get married?" The former peasant had never really expected to get married, and definitely not so soon, and also definitely not to his own brother. But he'd always secretly wanted to get married. But did he want it like this? He wasn't sure, in one sense he was touched, and in the other he was still hung up on all of this.

He caught his brother's big grin at the mention of his virginity and inexperience, and looked down in a flustered expression. "S-so you're happy I'm a virgin-? W-why is that such a good thing?" He asked, feeling self conscious. He was startled when Airyth gripped his chin and the Vyre's eyes seemed to stare into his soul. When his older brother called him beautiful he looked away with a flush. "T-thanks" When the older prince leaned in and captured Sage's mouth with his own the boy let out a muffled noise of surprise into the kiss. While he was distracted by the kiss, Sage moaned lewdly, gripping one of Airyth's arms. The moaning turned into small mewls and he forgot to close his lips whimpering as he felt his older brother exploring the younger male's mouth with his tongue. After a moment sage had to pull away and pant, gasping for air a bit. "I-If you keep doing that-" Sage couldn't finish as he whimpered, flustered and confused, moaning as he felt the tail rubbing against the head of his cock.

Back
Top Bottom