Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Once Lost, Now Found (Beauvoir x Birble)

"Of course." Airyth's voice came out as a happy purr. "How could you be my queen if we never married?" Even if he was saying this now, he still fully intended to properly propose at some point in the future. Although he intended to wait until he was confident that Sage would happily accept. "We can't have our children being bastards either, can we?" For a moment he wondered if Sage even knew that as a half Vyre he would be able to bear children, or if he would assume that Airyth intended to adopt or even have a surrogate. He decided not to clarify it to Sage, if he was this nervous about getting married then having children together would probably be too much.

"I'm happy that no one hurt you..." Airyth breathed against Sage's lips. It was completely true, his little brother had always been beautiful and Airyth had been terrified that someone would force themselves on him. The idea of Sage being violated somewhere and being unable to protect him had haunted Airyth's nightmares. "Besides... I'm looking forward to claiming all of your firsts..."

His lips moved down to kiss along Sage's neck and down to his shoulder where he left a dark hickey on his pale skin. He lightly licked the mark, letting out a soft purr at the sight. He liked the feeling that he was claiming Sage as his own. "There's no need to hold back... I want you to feel good..." He could feel himself growing closer to climax, his knot starting to harden. He wondered if Sage understood what that would do when it was inside him. Once again he decided not to mention it, if Sage didn't know then his surprised reaction would be adorable.

"Children-!?" It was a lot to absorb, especially when the younger brother was quickly reaching his climax point. He accidentally ran his nails down his brother's flesh as he gripped his shoulder gasping out as the tail continued to tease and stimulate him. "I-I'm sorry-!" He apologized, worried that the accidentally scratching might upset the Vyre. It was a rational thought though, that if they were to marry eventually they would somehow have to have kids, whether that would be adopting or some other method though, he was unsure.

Truly no one had seemed to care for him as Airyth seemed to, worrying about his safety. While there may have been somewhat selfish ulterior motives, in any other circumstance it would've been heartwarming, but Sage couldn't process it as he leaned against his brother, gasping and unable to pull away from the larger male. He looked up into the older prince's eyes. "Y-you've been thinking about and wanting this for a long time haven't you?" He whimpered.

Sage let out a ragged breath and whimper when Airyth began giving him a hickey. He tried to sit up again looking down, and blushing as he watched his big brother's cock change as he seemed to also be getting close as well. "Airyth- I'm gonna-" He gasped and the words got caught in his throat as Sage hit his orgasm, sticky ropes shooting from his cock, the angle causing a couple of them to land on his brother's lower abdomen. He groaned and whined loudly as the orgasm rocked his body causing his whole body to shake a bit. "hahh-" He leaned against the side of the bath and let out desperate pants as his body came down from it's high.

"There's no need to apologize." Airyth didn't mind the light scratches, having Sage cling to him more than made up for any pain. His gaze softened at Sage's guess. "More than you could possibly imagine..." He moved a hand to stroke Sage's cheek lovingly. "There has not been a single day that I haven't thought of you for the past fifteen years..." His lips caught Sage's in another kiss as the younger male reached climax.

A low, growling moan emitted from Airyth's throat as he started to cum. His grip on Sage's waist didn't loosen as he continuously sprayed for a full minute, completely covering Sage's stomach in his seed. He kept Sage's lips locked with his own until he was finished and started to finally come down from his orgasm.

He glanced down at them both and chuckled softly. "It seems this bath has only gotten us messier..." He teased, running a finger through Sage's cum and licking it. Another purr escaped his throat, he had fantasied about this moment for so long. His head rested on Sage's shoulder as he closed his eyes and simply took in his brother's scent. "I love you Sage..." He murmured.

Sage flushed deeply as Airyth kept doting on him and talking about how much he'd missed his little brother. He gasped again as the Vyre captured his lips once more. Sage continued to whimper into his brothers mouth as he heard the growl and felt the cum spraying his torso in amounts he hadn't even though possible. He also felt some of it splatter on his own cock cuasing him to look down with his face now entirely red.

He couldn't count how many times his brother had made his cheeks turn red today, watching in amazement as he tasted the younger male's cum. "Y-your're tasting it?" He asked in a vulnerable voice, he'd never thought of somebody doing something like that. He looked down at himself complete covered in his older brother's goo. "I-I can't believe we did that." He whimpered again.

Looking down he moved to clean himself off, but without much thought he dipped his finger in the seed splattered on his stomach, pressing it between his finger and thumb. "A lot more came out of you than it did me-" He noted

"Why not?" Airyth kissed his forehead. "It's almost as tasty as your blood." He lathered up his hands in soap and began to wash Sage's body for him. It gave him an excuse to touch his little brother. His fingers brushed over his nipples, giving the cute little nubs extra attention. "Neither can I." He admitted. "I've spent so long imagining how I would touch you for the first time, it's hard to believe that it's finally happened." He pressed a kiss to the corner of Sage's mouth. "I'm sorry that it was rather informal, I'll make sure it's much more romantic when I claim your virginity." It was a promise, not a request or a question.

"Mhm... I guess you didn't inherit your genitalia from father's side." Airyth's voice made it sound as if there was nothing strange about this conversation. "Don't worry, I think every inch of your body is perfect." He trailed a finger up Sage's length. "Your human parts are adorable..." That could be easily interpreted as an insult, but Airyth meant it genuinely. He didn't see any flaws with his brothers body, he adored it all.

The compliment about his blood made Sage curious as he looked at the little bead of cum on his finger. Gently he stuck his tongue out and delicately licked the bead of his brother's cum off of his finger, though not with the intention of the action coming across as hot. He mulled over the taste a bit, his eyes searching as he flushed and tried to decide how he felt about it. "It's salty... I kind of like it-" He looked down flustered as usual before looking away, realizing he'd accidentally been looking down at Airyth's cock.

As he felt Airyth's hands running up and down his body he let out a few noises, his body still sensitive from having just cum. He whimpered as the larger male touched his nipples. "H-Hey those are sensitive-" He whined. At the kiss Sage was curious as to why the Vyre was so determined. "You talk as if it's set in stone, like dominating my life is your birthright-" He didn't say this with any disdain or sass just as an observation.

His cock twitched from the stimulation as Airyth touched it again. "I don't know, I'm still on the fence about all of this, besides I don't think you can take my virginity, you'll break me-" He spoke in reference to Airyth's cock size. He gave his brother's member an intimidated look. "It's get at the base? Why?" He asked about the knot.

"So I guess tell me more, If I'm a prince, and I'm gonna be your queen- what does being yours- entail-? Keep in mind I haven't decided about any of this yet." He said the last part in a rush, as if he had some choice in the matter. "Im at least assuming you'd want to drink my blood." He decided to talk as if this was something he had a say in.

Airyth let out a low, rumbling purr as he watched Sage lick his finger. "You can have as much as you'd like." He breathed, moving his soapy hands down to squeeze Sage's ass. "There's no need to be shy with me."

The whimpering just encouraged the Vyre, he wanted to hear more of his brother's cute voice. "It is. I will make you my queen no matter what. Even if it wasn't customary in our culture, I would change the laws the moment I took the throne so you could be mine." His eyes locked with Sage's. A deep intensity, bordering on obsession, burned within his gaze. It was hard to imagine that he would be willing to take no for an answer.

“Ah…” He frowned at Sage’s reluctance. “You really have been brainwashed by those humans, haven’t you? There’s no need to hold back…” He grinned at the mention of breaking. Sage really was too cute… “I said that I would take things slow, didn’t I?” His fingers moved to rub against the man’s entrance. “I plan to spend plenty of time stretching your body out so you can comfortably take me.” He nuzzled Sage’s neck, continuing to purr softly. “Even after that, I intend to train your body so that you could never be satisfied with another man…”

“You will submit to me, mind, body, and soul. You will allow me to love you and care for you. You will stay by my side and raise our children. And you will allow me to feed from you.” Airyth continued to pepper Sage’s neck and shoulder with kisses. “I will spend the rest of my life devoted to you. You will never want for anything. I will keep you and our children safe and happy. I will not allow anyone to harm you in any way.” He didn’t want Sage to think that he was going to be some kind of slave.

Sage let out a cute little yelp as he felt the sudden rough squeeze on his soft rear. Feeling rather silly right afterwards. AS Airyth began speaking, the intensity in his voice caused Sage to look at him, with his eyes slightly widened. It seemed that Airyth had obsessed over sage the entire time he was gone, as if the younger brother was the most important piece of the puzzle that was the Vyre's life and he couldn't be replaced. If anyone ever tried to take Sage away from the kingdom again, he feared what their fate would be and the hands of his brother. He spoke as if this was what Sage's entire life had been leading up to, and no force on earth would change his fate now.

He was fairly glad for the change of subject, though he'd wished it'd been a different subject as the Vyre began to explain that he wouldn't just tear him open with his cock like a wild animal and instead would be prepping him. He made another gasp of surprise as he felt the fingers moving around his entrance. "T-that feels weird-" He whimpered louder from the new sensations. The last part did stick in hid mind though. "W-what do you mean- how will you do that." Then he felt drawn back to the first subject out of worry. "I-I can't only accommodate so much size, I just don't think it'll fit" He said breathlessly.

Sage looked up at the ceiling his lip quivering a bit, not because he was close to tears, but because the sensations were so new to him. He reached up and ran a hand through the Vyre's. As the larger man began listing off the things that Sage would be responsible for and the things that his brother would do for him. It sounded like a contract of sorts. At the mention of the feeding he wondered something aloud. "T-the feeding, won't it hurt- is it dangerous?"

The yelp only fueled Airyth's desires. He wanted to hear his brother whimpering and moaning for him. These thoughts prompted him to push his finger in, the soap making the digit slippery. He felt around inside, searching for his brother’s sweet spot.

“You don’t need to worry about that.” He assured him. “I won’t do anything to hurt you. You mean everything to me. I’ll go extremely slow, I have toys prepared so you can get used to larger and larger sizes.” He pressed a gentle kiss to Sage’s forehead. “If it takes years for you to be ready then I’ll wait, you are more than worth it.”

“You’ll feel a bit of a pinch, like getting poked with a needle.” Airyth admitted, he didn’t want to lie. “But I’ve been told that it actually feels good if done directly, vyre fangs release a chemical to help relax our… Partners…” He almost called it ‘prey’ but thought better of it. “It would only be dangerous if I took far too much blood, but I wouldn’t do that. I only intend to take a little bit at a time, and if you’re nervous we can build up to it. I can start by only taking a few drops and slowly increase when you’re ready until I don’t need to use substitutes.”

Sage was trying to mentally regain control mentally of the situation, wondering how he could cool things down. But it was in vain and he didn't have time as he suddenly felt Airyth begin pushing his finger in. "Haa~!" The younger bother yelped and scrunched his face, biting his lip, a hand squeezing his brother's thigh without thinking too focused on the sudden invasion. "Hnnn-" He leaned against his brother with his head on his shoulder making small whimpers and groaning at the new sensations, breathing hotly on the Vyre's neck. He stayed like that for a few moments until Airtyh's finger grazed a more sensitive spot and Sage let out a sudden cry partially out of pleasure and partially from surprise.

"Hnn- y-you mean like this-?" He let out with a gasp. The boy bit down a little too hard on his lip, a bead of blood welling up from the soft flesh. The younger brother tried to focus on what Airyth was saying but was obviously having trouble concentrating as the Vyre's finger felt around the inside of his hole. "O-ok but, if you're feeding from me all the time, won't I get sick or something-?" He asked in a shaky voice. He didn't know what to do at this point. It seemed Airtyh would have his way with Sage whether the younger one openly consented or not.

Airyth purred at the continued moans, enjoying every moment of it. He gently rubbed the spot that made Sage react so strongly. “Hm..? Like what?” He paused for a moment, wondering if Sage meant that this was hurting him. “This is just a way to start preparing you to take me.” He explained. “So just relax…”

The scent of blood filled the air, it was too much for Airyth to resist. He caught Sage’s face in his hand and forced him to look up, running his tongue over his lip to lap up the blood. “That would only happen if you were malnourished. I’ll make sure you have all the nutrients you need to be healthy, and if you ever get sick then I won’t feed from you.” He didn’t intend on drinking from his brother when he was pregnant, that might put the baby at risk.

Sage had becoming a squirming mewling mess in his brother's arms, whimpering at the continued stimulation. He didn't know what to do, surely this was wrong, but why was his body reacting the way it was to his own brother? "T-that's what I meant-" He whimpered out in a small voice, meaning that he'd been asking if this was some kind of prep.

He continued to make noises until suddenly the Vyre gripped his chin causing him to look at him with wide eyes and a quivering lip. The whimpering became more intense when Airyth licked up the blood, which felt like a very intimate act. He wondered if Airyth was expecting the younger half Vyre to touch him as well. By now Sage had another erection, and he felt embarrassed not sure what he should do in this scenario. Still looking up into his brother's eyes, he tried to maintain a stare, to seem as strong willed as him, the the digit moving inside of him kept causing the younger brother to make expressions that scrunched his face of caused him to quiver. "W-why are you so determined to have sex with me-" He asked curiously.

“Mhm… Exactly…” Airyth purred. “I’ll start with my fingers, and then move onto toys, and before you know it you’ll be fully ready to accept me.” He grinned at the sight of his brother’s erection. “You have so much stamina, don’t you?” He pulled his fingers out and scooped him up into his arms. “Let’s move this to the bed.” He carried Sage out of the tub and quickly dried them both off before bringing him to the bedroom.

His hands were firm but gentle as he lay Sage down on the plush covers, pushing his legs apart to leave him full exposed. “Why?” He smiled up at him. “Because I love you of course.” His hair tumbled over his shoulders and onto Sage’s thighs as he leaned in to run his tongue up his length. “I love you more than you could possibly imagine… You mean everything to me.” His breath was hot against the man’s cock.

At Airyth's observation of his cock he flushed again rubbing his own shoulder self consciously. "Probably not as much as you- Besides it's just because you keep touching me." He murmured embarrassed. Sage felt a bit of relief as the Vyre removed his fingers and picked him up. The younger brother waws glad to be clean and out of the water, wondering if the food was waiting for him in the room. When Airyth spoke once more, Sage's heart sank, but alos fluttered slightly as he realized that the older brother was just moving the treatment to the bed.

Sage looked down at his brother to see just what he was up to as he pushed his legs apart and held them like that. Like that Airtyh looked like some god or demon of lust and Sage gasped upas he felt the tongue on his sensitive cock. He kneaded the sheets between his fingers whimpering as he held his brother's gaze. "As my brother I love you too, but this seems inappropriate." The younger prince mumbled. He was keenly aware of his own pulse he could feel in his femoral artery in his inner thigh.

"I have as much stamina as I need to satisfy my queen." Airyth breathed, his hot breath washing over Sage's cock. His mouth enveloped the head of the man's cock, slowly taking more into his mouth. He let out a low purr, making his mouth and throat vibrate around the man's length.

He pulled his mouth off for a moment. "It only seems inappropriate because you were brainwashed by those humans... If feels good doesn't it?" He left a trail of kisses up Sage's stomach and chest. He lightly trailed his tongue around one of his nipples. "What's wrong with me making the person I love feel good?"

Sage writhed and moaned a bit as he felt the Vyre take his cock into his mouth. He gripped the sheets with one hand and place the other hand on his brother's head, not pushing or anything, just feeling his hair, unsure what else to do. At the vibrations he placed a hand over his mouth whimpering a little as he continued to squirm.

When Airyth pulled off, the younger brother took the time to breath, looking down at his sibling with a conflicted expression. At the question he searched his own brain. "I-I guess so-" He bit his lip as Airyth licked his nipple teasing him. "I mean I suppose, there's no real, reason it's taboo other than- morals held by some people but still-" He whined. "Is this something you're also gonna expect me to do for you?" He asked in relation to the oral stimulation.

"Of course I would appreciate it if you did..." An idea crossed Airyth's mind. "And it would be good for you... But I won't rush you into it if you aren't ready for that just yet." He moved down his body again, once again taking his cock into his mouth and sucking as if it was incredibly delicious. It was tempting to bite into his brother's thigh and feed off him, but he held himself back. He knew that would scare Sage.

His fingers moved to tease Sage's entrance, slowly pushing one into him and feeling for his sweet spot. He took Sage's cock deeper into his mouth, but paused when there was a knock at the door. He frowned and pulled his mouth off the boy's cock, his tail twitching in annoyance at the interruption. He didn't make any attempt to cover either of their bodies and just pushed his fingers in deeper, continuing to rub his brother's sweet spot.

"Come in." He called out, moving up to lightly suck Sage's nipple again.

The door opened to reveal a maid carrying a tray of food, another maid was right behind her with a second tray. Both of them went bright red at the sight of the brothers and quickly lowered their eyes respectfully. "Ah, I-I'm sorry to bother you, your highness. We have your meal." One of them said, lowering her head in a bow.

"Mm... Leave it on the nightstand." Airyth didn't even look up, the idea that Sage would be bothered by this didn't occur to him. having the maids show up was a minor annoyance, nothing more.

Sage went back to gasping and running his fingers through Airyth's hair biting his own lip as he continued to experience this stimulation that was new to him. "W-wait, what do you mean it would be- good for me-?" He gasped out, squirming on the bed more as the Vyre got more intense with his sucking. He groaned lightly as he felt the finger re-enter him, pushing his still wet hair from his face. He looked up at the ceiling of the intricate room knowing that he would cum again soon.

The knock on the door startled him and he tried to sit up and throw covers over himself but the Vyre held him firm. He slapped a hand over his own mouth in an attempt to quiet himself and put a pillow over his groin to try and save his decency and hide his brother's fingers. As the older prince told the knocker to come in, he was worried it was his father for a moment and maybe the King was also into these things. Without thinking he threw a small pillow at Airtyh that just bounced off his chest and landed on the floor. "Are you crazy!?"

As the maids entered he couldn't bring himself to look at them, trying to stay quiet as the older male sucked on his nipple lightly, still drawing small muffled mewls from the younger. As the food was set down, he felt his stomach rumble.

Airyth blinked at Sage in confusion at his reaction. "It's just the maids..." He moved up to kiss his neck. "Just relax my dear..." He rubbed his sweet spot a little harder, trying to get him to just give in and relax.

The maids brought over the meal, careful not to look at the pair. They set the trays down on the beside table and backed off, bowing deeply. "Is there anything else you need, your highness?" One asked softly.

"That will be all, you're excused." Airyth's voice was rather cold, but not angry.

That was all they needed to hear. The maids quickly left, shutting the door behind themselves.

Airyth lightly touched Sage's cheek, looking down at him with an expression of concern. "What's wrong?" His voice was filled with genuine confusion. "You were moaning so beautifully just a moment ago, why did you get so quiet?"

The trays on the bedside table were each filled with a luxurious meal. Roasted potatoes and meat, a creamy soup and a crisp salad. One had a glass of sparkling water and the other appeared to have a glass of blood.

Sage whimpered but moaned all the same as his brother continued to apply pressure to his most sensitive spot. He still avoided the maids eyes still just silently begging them to leave and was so glad when his brother told the two women that they were dismissed. He watched them leave, and it felt like it was taking forever. A relaxed breath only leaving him once the door was shut.

Once they were gone and Airyth started asking about why he'd stopped making noises and got so freaked out he felt dumbfounded. "You can't just let the maids in here when we're both naked and you're doing naughty things! It's private!" He whined, not understanding how the Vyre couldn't comprehend this. At the smell of the food his stomach grumbled again. "Also I'm hungry" He looked away from his brother with an embarrassed expression.

"They're just maids, they don't count." Airyth frowned, still confused. He studied Sage's face for a moment, trying to understand what was going through the younger man's mind. "But... If it really bothers you then I won't do it again..." He finally conceded. It didn't make much sense to him, but if it helped his brother get more used to being touched then he would do it.

"Let's eat then." Airyth sat up and leaned his back against the headboard, pulling Sage to sit on his lap again. His lips brushed against his neck, leaving a trail of loving kisses. "Let me know if there's anything in the meal that isn't to your liking, and I'll make sure it isn't served again.." He pulled a bed table out from behind the nightstand and unfolded it for Sage before setting the tray with water on it. His hands immediately moved back to Sage's body, running over his thighs and up his chest. The smell of food made his own stomach growl, he had been too anxious to eat all day... But he just couldn't bring himself to do anything but hold his brother. It still felt like a dream, or like someone would snatch Sage away the moment he let down his guard.

Sage nodded in appreciation at his brother's promise not to do it again. At the mention of eating though he was excited He didn't even complaine when Airyth sat him in his lap still. His stomached growled loudly once the food was set in front of him. Having been raised a peasant, he didn't remember ever having eaten such high quality food or having so much in front of him at once. He picked up a spoon and slowly dipped it into the soup, blushing as he felt Airyth's hands on him once again. He brought the soup to his mouth and blew on it gently before putting the spoon into his mouth.

Sage had to stop himself from moaning at the taste. "Wow this is so good." He began to eat the soup and then tried the rest of the food before finding it all delicious before eating more. About a quarter of the way into his meal he looked at his brother's tray. "S-so is that a substitute that you usually drink? Because I know it's not mine" The younger brother giggled a bit at his own joke. "So you can eat regular food?"

After a few minutes Airyth finally gave in to his hunger and grabbed his glass, sipping at the red liquid. Sage's reaction to the food made him feel happier than he could have imagined. "Mhm... Although it's no where near as delicious as you are..." He lightly ran his tongue up Sage's neck. "You're welcome to try some if you'd like, although last time I shared some you thought it was the most disgusting thing you'd ever tasted." He chuckled at the memory.

"Yes, I eat regular food too. I can technically survive about a month without any type of blood or blood substitute, as long as I'm eating food. I just get really weak and sickly..." He watched Sage eat, trying to keep his voice casual. "You're rather lucky like that. As I mentioned, it would be good for your health if you drank from me in your own way... But your life isn't in any danger if you don't." It wasn't a complete lie. When Sage was young the royal physician had determined that he was unable to properly digest blood the way a Vyre could. But he had said that it would be healthy for Sage to get the nutrients in a less direct manner. Of course the kitchen staff could simply cook food that would have those benefits, but after doing some research Airyth had discovered that if he drank enough blood then his own cum would contain those nutrients. So as long as Airyth could make sure that Sage never found out the truth, he could make his brother completely dependent on him.

Sage was partly surprised that Airyth hadn't tried to get him to let the Vyre feed from him a bit. He did flush at the compliment of him being delicious though. As he felt Airyth's tongue on his neck once again the younger brother shivered. At the reminiscing he chuckled a little bit. "Sounds like I was a pretty curious kid, huh-?" He thought about it, with a bit of a sad smile. It seemed like he'd been happy here as a kid, so why did his mom want to take him away from all of that. At the thought of it his lip quivered a bit. but he pushed the thought aside and tried to continue eating.

When his brother complimented that i would benefit him to drink from the Airyth, he looked at him with a wondering gaze. "Wait so you mean- I could benefit from the nutrients of blood, like you can, but I don't need it to survive?" He asked curiously. He swallowed a bite of salad looking at his brother. "But, how would I do that?" Suddenly he remembered the comment from earlier and his face turned red. "You mean to be healthy, I'd have to-"

"You were, you always wanted to be just like me. You cried all day when father told you that you were never going to grow a tail." Airyth laughed softly. He had been so angry with their father for making Sage upset, although he knew that they couldn't hide the truth from him forever. "I'm sure now you wouldn't even want to try this if I told you what's in it."

"Mm... Not blood..." He couldn't help the grin that spread across his lips as he watched Sage come to the realization. "That's right. Your body can't digest blood properly, but my body can. So if you drink my seed then you will gain those nutrients in a way that your body can actually digest..." He took a sip of his own soup. "Of course... I would never force you to do that... I know that would probably be rather embarrassing for you, and it's not like you'll die without it. You just won't be as strong, and your immune system will be weaker so you'll be more at risk of becoming ill. If that happens then I'll make sure that you are seen by the best doctors in the country, so there's no need to worry too much."

Back
Top Bottom