Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twins and Twins (Luke & Umbra)

The explanation was a bad one, Silas not knowing how to phrase things and Salis only glaring and making it worse. It served to only further confuse Kaerius — the only real reason he got some part of it was the recognition of the ‘high price’ being mentioned. He wanted to pry some more, ask for more details — especially about the part about Salis falling asleep for a long. If he was out for 800 years last time, what about this time? What, would be be like fifty, or one hundred years? Either way, they weren’t wrong. Veeios isn’t going to be okay. Even with Prism back in the picture. Kae was frowning again, biting at his lip as he glared down at the floor. Maybe it was just him, but part of him wanted to say that maybe waiting for Veeios to wake up first would be better.

Of all the things for Prism to expect for shouting at the dragon, getting hugged was not one of them. He was dead silent as Illarion nuzzled him, unable to think of anything to do aside from staying where he was. Then when the dragon pulled away he was left even more at a loss. He mouthed the words “what the fuck?”, not actually saying them as he looked around — as if the empty room would answer his questions. Then before he knew it Illarion was back, cleaned up and brushing past him like the ass he’d been when Prism got in the shower. “I have a name...” he huffed quietly to himself, glaring at Illarion but following behind him nonetheless. Part of him lit up with satisfaction when they met back up with Kae and the other two dragons, Silas getting on to Illarion for being a dick and not using his name. But the little smirk he had fell away instantly when he’d heard he and Illarion were still stuck together. Prism frowned a little bit, a thought of ‘damn’ filling his head. He shook it away, sighing as he looked at the other three and picked up on the awkward tenseness. “So uh...what’s the deal?” He asked, tilting his head.

Salis answered Prism, “the deal was I would heal you so you don’t die for your sake and your brothers. Don’t worry it won’t hurt or anything I promise but I do have to do it now so if you don’t mind...” Salis flashed them all to a cave he owned. They landed on a bridge made of ice that spanned across a crevice of deep water. On one side of the bridge was a tall archway carved out into one of the caves bigger stalactites on the other side was a path that lead to a small tower where he kept the animals and other things for them. He sighed and started for the Archway his brothers were shocked Silas more so then Illarion who just turned in a circle and smiled one of those rare smiles that only happened when he saw or did something he loved. Salis wasn’t waiting for them to fallow he merely walked forward and inside where there was a small round marble and ice table that had several symbols carved into it. He stopped and stood in front of it before walking around and turning into his dragon form towering over the space.

Silas looked around and held Kae close realizing it was freezing in here. “Okay So I haven’t been here since we were kids… didn’t know you … never mind he has gone inside. Right, okay, come on let’s do as he says before he changing his mind.” Salis held Kae and looked down at him with a soft smile before giving a strange look at his brother Illarion had come up behind Prism and hugged him once more not noticing what his body was doing without him. He was too busy looking at the high walls and tall ceilings that sparkled and shined in the warm light from the magic flames in the spiked touches. Silas wanted to say hey Illarion your hugging a Human but it was so surprising and funny he just smiled and turned Kae’s head so he wouldn’t miss it. Illarion had wrapped his arms completely around the Shade and was looking up into the sky at everything with a grin on his face.

Another thing to throw Prism into yet another round of confusion. Only this time it was accompanied by awe, not expecting the sudden change of scenery. It was fucking gorgeous, albeit a bit freezing. It was a good thing he picked a long-sleeved shirt. Not that he had to worry about it apparently, when he felt Illarion’s arms wrap about him. Blinking Prism looked up at the dragon then over at Kaerius and Silas. It was almost like they were back in the bedroom again. What was he supposed to do now?

Kaerius guessed he probably seen the sudden teleportation or whatever they wanted to call it. There was so much magic the dragons had at their disposal, of course they’d be able to jump around from place to place in the blink of an eye. Though he kind of wished it wasn’t so cold, even if the cave was pretty. He was all the more thankful when Silas pulled him close, almost sighing. And when the dragon made him turn his head he almost snickered — Prism looked so confused. Not that he could blame the redhead, Veeios had been even more lost than their younger brother. Thinking of his twin almost had Kae frowning again, knowing his brother really wasn’t going to be happy. He shook his head and waited a moment before clearing his throat to speak. “Hey uh, not to ruin your fun over there, but don’t you think we oughta get a move on?” Kaerius asked, mostly calling out to Illarion. “We gotta get a move on before we end up making Salis wait on us forever.”

Illarion stopped and glared over at Kaerius and without so much as a word or the fact he didn’t notice he was doing it prism would find himself in the arms of a dragon as he walked into and past the archway. That got a burst of laughter from Silas who couldn’t help but see the shock and anger on his younger brothers face. It seemed even the mighty Illarion couldn’t resist the mating bond he thought nuzzling into Kae’s neck trying not to laugh more. Once he had calmed he did the same and picked up Kae knowing he was probably cold he blew fire over him so it would warm him up a bit. “Illy hates humans love so calling him out will just get you that kind of reaction. Also Sorry if it is cold here My brother likes the ice and snow so it would make sense he would pick a frozen place to live. Don’t worry though you got me to keep you warm.” He grinned and held him tightly before walking in to the large room where he saw Salis in his dragon form looking down at Illarion who had placed Prism on the white table like he was a sacrifice to a god. He also noticed Illarion had put himself as far as possible from Prism as he could and had his hands shoved in his pockets.

Salis looked at Prism and laid his head down next to him before talking to everyone. “Once I heal you I will be out for a while and no I am not sure how long. I have only done this twice in my life and before you ask no I don’t want to talk about it or share. Now Prism because you’re a Shade right now if I don’t heal you your soul will shatter and you would become a demon meaning Lilith would own you and there would be nothing I could do to stop her from taking you back wither to hell. However, if I heal you, you won’t be a demon but you won’t be human either. You’ll be Other that is to say more of a shadow not demon so you don’t have to go to hell but not human basically you would become something very new. Now all I need you to do is place your hand on my on me and sit down with your eyes closed.” Silas set Kae down frowning with a worried glare at his twin. Salis ignored the look and concentrated on what he was doing. He waited till prism had done what he asked and took a deep breath. He too closed his eyes before Prism would feel the magic sweep over him knocking the boy out. Salis would start the process by filling the other with his magic and knitting his wounds together one at a time. The others would see Prism collapse onto Salis’s head as Salis’s body would begin to glow white making his once black scale look more like mirrors. The room filled with a hot white light that forced the others to close their eyes tight shut. “Fuck owww Salis! Turn it down would you?” Illarion roared. The light receded slowly leaving Prism laying down on the table and Salis covered in ice. His eyes remained closed and he was curled into a ball his tail tucked around him. No longer was his scales black like they once were but they stayed a silver white. He didn’t move or open his eyes and Silas had to clench his fist tight so as not to show just how upset and in pain he was. Illarion stared in shock before walking up to Salis and putting his hand on the ice wall that separated him from him. “Good night sleep well brother.” He said before standing there for a few minutes longer. Silas had no words and seemed to be taking it as if someone had frozen half of him leaving the other half to fend for itself. It sure felt like that to him honestly he felt like someone had pierced his heart with the ice straight through. He staggered but Illarion caught him and held him in place. “Easy brother he is sleeping not dead take deep breaths, deep breaths.” He said with a calmness he didn’t feel but was forcing himself to use.

Kaerius nearly laughed alongside Silas when Illarion lifted Prism up and semi-casually walked away. The look on the redhead’s face had been priceless. It had almost been like watching a ginger version of Veeios the first time Salis had tried to hand-feed him. The thought almost made him forget where he was for a moment if it hadn’t been for Silas picking him up and speaking. “Good to know...” Kae replied, falling silent to think everything over while he enjoyed the warmth that came from the flame. Already he was struggling on the inside — he didn’t have a clue as to how he was going to explain any of this to Vee.

He didn’t get much time to dwell on it past that as he and Silas entered the large room. Prism was just as confused as he had been when Illarion had carried and it brought a small smile to Kae’s face. At least his younger brother didn’t seem worried or scared about anything that was going on. In fact, he seemed to listen intently when Salis started to speaking, simply nodding when he was told what would happen to him and what he needed to do. If anything, he seemed determined. ‘In a way, he’s always been braver than me and Vee.’ Kaerius thought, unable to say or do anything except for watch. Silas wasn’t the only one concerned and worried, and he held on to the dragon as he watched Salis and Prism, hissing and covering his eyes when the painfully bright light filled the room before fading. For a moment Kaerius could’ve sworn he couldn’t breathe, seeing Salis covered in ice and Prism lying unconscious on the table. He hesitated, feeling how tense Silas was. But in the end Kaerius still ran to Prism’s side, knowing Illarion had Silas and he nudged his younger brother. “Hey,” he called softly, practically climbing onto the table as well to pull the redhead close, gently lifting the male into his arms. Prism stirred slightly, groaning quietly. “Hey, you doing good?” He got a short string of mumbled gibberish before Prism fell quiet once more, so Kae decided to take that as a good thing. But he chewed at his lip, anxiety filling him: he still didn’t know how to explain any of this to Veeios.

Illarion held Silas in place and tried his best to get his brother to breathe. Silas’s head was swimming in thoughts and none of them were good. He wanted to drop to his knees and scream but he couldn’t the place would come crashing down around them if he did that. He settled for letting Ilarion walk him over to the table. Illarion sat his brother down before looking over at the two humans. “Look I know were all in shock but you two will freeze to death if we stay here and frankly I don’t want to lose another brother today from that if that happens so I am going to take prism out of here first and Kae my brother will take you back to the house. We can put Prism in bed and talk everything out after that alright.” He said looking into the eyes of both of them before he sighed and carefully took Prism from Kaerius. “I won’t hurt him and I will put him right to bed and come right back alright.” He said before nodding to Silas who had a look of sheer agony on his face.

With one more look back at Salis frozen in the ice he flashed into Prism’s room. He set him down in the bed and used his magic to strip him and put a long pajama shirt on him before he covered him in the blankets. He closed his eyes the whole time he did this so he didn’t have the urge to well something he really was against. He flashed back to see his brother actually crying. He ran over to him with concern in his eyes. “Hey… He is not dead… it’s going to be okay… alright. He made this choice of his own free will now you have to man up and respect it alright.” He said trying to sooth his brother. Silas nodded and shook his head before clearing his throat of the lump that had formed. “Thanks… Your right…” looking at Illarion rubbing his hands through his short hair. “Damn this sucks I forgot what it was like to not have him around… I can’t imagine how Vee is going to feel. I don’t think I am sorry is going to cut it on this one.” He said trying to make a joke to break the tension. Illarion gave him a pat on the back. “No I don’t think it will but you’ll have a while to think about what will work. Although Vee will have a while to think of how to punish him for it… If it was me I wouldn’t talk to him till he begged my forgiveness but that’s me not sure what the guy is going to do.” He said before flashing back to the living room. Silas sighed and picked up Kae once more before giving Salis one more look before flashing them back to the living room. He set Kae down and went into the kitchen to cook without a word. He wasn’t too good for conversation right now and that was putting it lightly. Soon he began to cut vegetables and rinse some rice which left Kae and Illarion in the room alone to wait for him.

Kaerius almost told Illarion no. Every part of him didn’t want to let Prism go, practically screaming to keep holding him close. In the end he cursed quietly, clenching his jaw and handing his brother over to the dragon. With Prism blacked out and Veeios out of the picture, Kae was left to be the sensible one. And that...sucked. That was never his role, and he was quickly starting to discover he hated it. ‘Dammit,’ He thought to himself, running his hands through his hair as he tried to fight off the cold. He didn’t even know what to say to Silas when the dragon starting to cry. Now Kaerius understood why Vee seemed so stressed back when they were all younger. This shit was hard. And to think, he was going to have to be the one to explain it to Vee, because if one of the other dragons did it, the fall out would be far less pretty.

Although he couldn’t manage words he did get out a quiet, awkward laugh at Silas’ attempt to make a joke. Silas and Illarion had no idea just how badly an attempted apology would end up crashing and burning. Vee was like the king of holding grudges. And thinking about it had him frowning. He couldn’t muster anything to say when Silas picked him up, and was equally as silent when he was set down. But after a few moments Kaerius let out a heavy sigh, cursing quietly as he held his head in his hands. The stress was practically radiating off of him. He could already tell that the upcoming days, weeks, maybe even months and the next year or two were going to be a rollercoaster of hell.

It had been three weeks since Salis had healed Prism and froze himself in ice to rest and still there was no sign as to when the Dragon would wake Silas thought. He would come to check on his twin everyday sense it happened. The first two weeks felt like absolute hell but his body remembered that numbness he had felt the first time Salis did this and it wasn’t long before it took over making it just bearable for him. Vee hadn’t taken it well and wasn’t talking to him still. Not to mention Kae was so stressed not even the lack of sex was going noticed to him or at least that’s what Silas thought. Then there was Illarion who clearly had found a mate in Prism but was avoiding him like he was a germ and he didn’t want to get infected. Whenever they were in a room together they were either arguing with each other saying something sassy or in Illarion’s case, dickish in reply to one another or Illarion was all over the guy hugging him. They hadn’t kissed yet but it was bound to happen and the more his little brother resisted the worse the mating bond would be screaming at him. If he kept this up Prism would start getting affected to. Silas sighed and rested his head on the ice that held his brother. “You left me with a fucking mess, you bastard. I hope your sleeping well…See you tomorrow stay safe.” He said before flashing to his bedroom where Kae was still sleeping. He sat in the chair and ran his hands through his hair. Today he had to go with them to get Prism a few things Like a phone for one and it wouldn’t hurt to check out the city He was pretty sure none of them had been in Europe long so why would they have been able to see the sites yet. Maybe it would put them all in a better mood he thought closing his eyes and resting back in the chair.

Kaerius hadn’t been able to sleep much lately, the stresses of the recent events hitting him hard. To say Veeios wasn’t taking everything well was a bit of an understatement. His brother was damn near giving everyone the silent treatment save for Prism. But even that was a struggle for his twin before Vee ended up locking himself back in his room. Vee wasn’t saying anything, but Kae could see how everything was just eating at him in the inside. His brother had always been the emotional one, as hard as that may be to believe, and it left him so worried. It was too much like when Vee first got out of the hospital after the fire, and it killed Kaerius when he made that realization because there was no telling how much worse it could get, or when it would get worse. There was already one bad sign in the form of Veeios eating less.

That was just the beginning of the shitstorm once Prism and Illarion were in the picture at the same time. It felt like a disaster waiting to happen. Like a tornado meeting a volcano, Kaerius thought. And boy, that wasn’t a pretty image. He just didn’t know how to try and help it ease up. He was on the verge of just accepting the fact they were all fucked in the long haul of things. Which that sucked too, since Kae tried to be the more optimistic of the twins, but that just wasn’t happening at the moment.

It was a groan that Kaerius made as he started to wake up, cursing under his breath as he rolled over. He curled up into a ball, covering his face with a pillow. He just wasn’t ready to get up. But trying to go back to sleep was a losing battle and he wound up rolling back over, vision a bit blurry as he looked around for a moment before seeing Silas. “Hey...” he mumbled tiredly.

Silas heard Kae wake and he looked over at him before smiling and walking over to his mate. He flopped onto the bed and rolled Kae up in the blankets with him like a burrito. “Hey.” He said trying to sound optimistic. “Want me to let you sleep some more or do you feel up to turning that frown upside down and helping me?” He said before kissing him tenderly and then rubbing his nose on his. He then rested his head on top of Kae’s chest giving him an innocent looking face and pouting. “I have a plan to get Vee to start talking and feeling a bit better. It will also get the two old married couple to stop their fighting hopefully. However, it will require you to whack up your fun o’ meter to at least 99.9% better if it was 100% but what’s a point of a point. Now I have planned out a whole day of sightseeing and errands we have to do. I thought if we took Vee out on the pretext that he needs to help Prism we might be able to bring him out of that shell he Is hiding in. I got us all tickets to the trans-Siberian orchestra thinking if he did something he loves he’ll feel better. So I got Vip passes. He will get to meet the conductor and instrumentalists. I also made reservations for lunch and dinner for us all. We can get prism a phone and anything else he will need. I know he has been begging for a computer so we could get him that. What do you think? You think you can manage all that for me today?” He smiled and kissed him one more time this time a bit more intimately.

Meanwhile Illarion was sleeping still. His arms were wrapped around Prism and his head was resting on the pillows as he pulled the male to him. Prism would find Illarion’s legs tangled with his as well. He was using him as a body pillow. One hand was up his night shirt while the other was tucked into the male’s pants resting on his cute ass. The past few nights Illarion had been avoiding sleeping. He had a project he was working on that he finally finished last night. Once he was done he had passed out or so he thought. When actually he had sleep walked into Prisms bed. This wasn’t the first time he had done this but normally he woke up before Prism could notice and sneak out. Today was not going to be one of those days. He hadn’t slept in three days so there was no way he was going to wake up unless his body demanded him to and even then he would only be half there. No he was just going to sleep and hug the hell out of whatever was so delightful in his arms.

Going back to sleep just wasn’t an option for Kaerius like it used to be for him. But he didn’t get much time to dwell on that kind of thought, not with the way Silas had him rolled up in the blankets and being just so loving in general. Kae couldn’t resist and it was a welcome distraction from everything else. He listens to Silas’ proposal and the plans the dragon lists off and hums softly, melting into the intimate kiss. He almost struggled to pull away to answer, a strong part of him craving the intimacy. “Could be good,” Kaerius replies, trying to think it all over. It completely depended on how the day evolved if he would be able to be actually cheery or just pretending — he was nothing, if not a good actor. “Some time out of the house might be good for everyone. Get a little fresh air.” ‘And I can keep a better eye on Vee,’ Kaerius added silently. God only knows what Veeios might be doing behind that locked door. He dreaded those thoughts, because he doubted that even Asmodeus was able to help with anything. “The orchestra is bound to get his attention.”

Prism felt unusually warm this morning as he started to wake up. It wasn’t the bad kind of warmth that made him sweat and be overall uncomfortable, but it was a nice kind of warmth. Without thinking or opening his eyes to see what the source of the warmth was he snuggled closer. He took a deep breath and settled down, relaxing. But as a few minutes ticked by Prism started to wake up more, his body slowly losing the slight numb feeling of being asleep. He felt hands under his shirt and even his pants. There was a minor flare of panic and he opened his eyes, sucking in a breath through his teeth before settling back down — given the circumstances, he hadn’t been able to get around to telling about his time down in Hell. ‘Oh.’ It was just Illarion. Prism blinked a few times before scowling at the sleeping dragon, wriggling slightly to try and detangle himself from the dragon’s hold. Maybe if the guy could decide between being the handsy type or being an absolute jackass to him, Prism wouldn’t be so pissy and would actually like the cuddling. But since Illarion seemed to have a knack for bouncing back and forth between the two extremes, acting like a living version of Katy Perry’s song Hot and Cold, Prism decided he preferred to try and get up so he could rummage through the kitchen for food.

Illarion felt the movement in his arms and growled softly before pulling Prism closer and nuzzling into his neck. He felt more movement which got him to open one hazy eye and see why his pillow was moving. He leaned his head back to look down at Prism who didn’t look to happy with him. He didn’t like that for some reason and pulled him in for a long kiss. He closed his eyes and kissed the shadow thoroughly for several minutes cupping the back of his head and holding him close. He let the male take charge for a bit before he took the control back and left them both panting and looking at each other. Illarion was so out of it he nuzzled back into the red heads neck and placed a small hicky there. “yes?” he asked as if Prism had asked him a question. He knew he wanted something from him but he wasn’t sure what that was in the state he was in. All he wanted to do was go back to sleep and continue cuddling him. Was that too much to ask? He thought sighing into Prisms neck. “May I go back to sleep mate?” He asked after a bit slowly dozing off once more.

While Prism was going through all of that Silas was blissfully cuddling Kae and talking over what the day would be like. Deciding to start off the day on a good note he grinned down at Kae. “The attention would do him some good plus maybe we can get the two chickens to get along long enough for them to like each other. I know, long shot, but I am all about trying for miracles here today. Oh, Speaking of attention.” He said and pulled Kae so close he could feel his erection through the blankets before kissing him deeply. This day was going to change everything around and be a success no matter what and the best way to start the day was to make love to his one and only mate. A happy mate meant a strong happy dragon and he needed all the strength he could get. His hands came up and held the back of Kae’s head tenderly before he flashed the blankets over them and the clothes off of them. Kaerius would find nothing stood in between them anymore and his other hand was now groping his mate’s cute backside. He broke the kiss to start licking fire down Kae’s body. From not having touched him or himself in the last 3 weeks he was so pent up he could barely go slow and contain it all.

And there it was, one of Prism slowly increasing pet peeves: either insults, or a sudden make out session. Another thing that started to aggravate Prism a little bit was how damn easy it was for him to just melt into the very kisses he’d been mentally complaining about. A low groan of pleasure clawed it’s way up his throat, his body tingling a little bit from the lip-lock. His face was flushed and he was panting by the time the kiss ended, and he couldn’t seem to remember why he was just annoyed. The lips on his neck didn’t help it. In the end, Prism wound up huffing, almost pouting in a way. “I don’t care if you go back to sleep. I just want to get up and get food.” He said before starting to wriggle once more. “So lemme go already so I can go shove food in my face like the fat kid I am.”

Hearing all about Silas’ plans for the day and what he wanted it to be like at Kaerius grinning. Shit, at least his dragon had the optimistic part down for him. It was kind of contagious and Kae couldn’t help but start feeling a little hopeful that the It’d all work out, or at least 85% — he wasn’t going to be that hopeful with Prism and Illarion. Though, his mind was pulled from that, only able to get out a soft “Oh” upon feeling Silas’ erection before he was drowning in the kiss. Like the dragon had thought, he hadn’t noticed the lack of sex. The sudden wave of sexual frustration hit him like a bullet and his curse went muffled in the kiss, only to be repeated softly once the kiss was broken. “Fuck~” he hissed. Kaerius’ hands gripped at Silas’s shoulders, more than happy to press his ass back against Silas’ hand. His body arched into the flames licked down his skin and he shuddered, a moan slipping out of him as his head tilted back.

Illarion whined and kissed Prism’s neck, licking a bit of fire over his skin to see if that would get him what he wanted. When he felt the male wiggle more his instincts kicked in and he heated his hands with his flames before caressing his back and hips. A low rumble sounded in his chest to come up and sound like he was purring. Once more he kissed the red-head and pulled him on top of him. Something in him told him Prism wouldn’t like it if he had no control or say. It was a warning in his head that made him chose to set him on top of his half naked form. Still he kissed him and caressed the young man’s sides and soft skin under his loose gray shirt. His kiss became more heated in more ways than just want he was doing to make Prism moan. He sent his flames down his tongue making this kiss scorching hot. Eventually he let Prism go after he had been kissing him for a good fifteen minutes. He loosened his hold on the young male and closed his eyes contented for the moment it seemed. His breathing slowed once more and he slept peacefully inlaying on the pillows his hands gently resting on Prism’s hips softly. This left Prism to deal with the after math of the make out session of his lifetime.

While Illarion was clearly out of it Silas had no idea what the younger Dragon was doing to the poor red-head, he was to wrapped up in Kaerius. He showered Kae with kisses, licking his sensitive body with flames that ignited the sheets around them. Nothing was burning accept for their desire for one another which was soaring to new heights. Silas heard the soft curse Kae’s sweet mouth uttered in pleasure and he smiled. “That is what I am going to do to you yes.” He replied with a growl before licking his way down his mate’s body. Soon he could feel Kae’s hands on his head while he wrapped his mouth around him. He slipped two fingers into his mate and began sucking him slowly making sure to lick every inch of his lower body. After a few minutes of doing that he flipped his mate over and pulled his hips up and back onto his erection. In one swift movement he was inside him and panting. He could feel his walls hug him tightly pulling a groan. Looking down with hazy eyes he started to plunge into him without mercy. He was going to make up for those weeks where they went with nothing. “Gods you feel amazing… Moan for me baby…” He teased spanking Kae’s cute ass with his hand covered in flames. He was pulling the male back by his hips so the room filled with wet slapping noises along with their moans, grunts and growling. Leaning down Silas gained possession of Kae’s cock and began stroking it in time with his fast thrusts into his body. “Mine…” He growled so close to release. He was holding back so he could finish off Kae first but doing so was so very difficult.

Prism’s eyes widened in surprise when the flames touched his body and their positions changed some. Shudders of pleasure went through his body and his breath hitched, his voice cracking as he moaned. His eyes fluttered and he couldn’t help but kiss back, hands resting on Illarion’s chest. Everything was hot, from the kiss to the dragon’s hands and Prism couldn’t seem to comprehend any of it until Illarion finally pulled back. The redhead panted, face flushed as he balled his hands into fists, leaning forward to rest his head on them. ‘Holy fuck’ He thought once his mind cleared enough to be coherent. Shifting slightly Prism grabbed at the lower hem of his shirt, pulling it down to cover the front of his shorts. He couldn’t believe he got hard from a kiss, no matter how heavy and heated it had been. Blushing brighter Prism started to move, wanting to see if he could free himself now that Illarion’s hold on him had loosened a bit. He was still hungry, but now he’d need a shower before he could leave his room.

Kaerius moaned loudly as the dragon’s mouth wrapped, shivering as the two fingers were eased inside of him. The flames drew out every ounce of his need and desire and he almost screamed out in pleasure once he was flipped out and Silas was inside of him. Kae gripped at the sheets tightly, eagerly pressing his chest against the bed and shifting his hips back against the dragon. He was more than happy with the instantly hard and fast pace. He gave another cry of “fuck!” when his ass was spanked — it turned him on more than he could admit right now. Silas didn’t have to try much harder to get Kae to cum once a hand wrapped around his shaft and stroked it. Shutting his eyes tightly Kaerius‘s head tilting back, a long-drawn out moan leaving him as he came in Silas’s hand, calling at the dragon’s name as he did so. God Kae wouldn’t have known how much he needed that if Silas hadn’t made the first move.

Illarion made no move to stop Prism from getting up. Once more he was sleeping peacefully and only when Prism got up did he move to roll over and hug the blanket putting his head in it like a child would its favorite toy. From the look of it Illarion never even changed his clothes before he came to bed. He was still half in his wet suit. The thick Lyrica and nylon shorts clung to his every curve showing of all that the gods had given him. His back had several deep scars and on his front was a large scar that twisted angrily over his heart. Even with those his body flexed pulling his skin tightly over his well-toned muscles. You would have never been able to tell he was so scared unless he took off his clothes. One of his scars ran along his back and down his side to his hip bone then below into his pants. Prism would then see that same scar wrap around his leg and end at the back of his upper thigh. It was clear as day that this Dragon had fought in many wars and fights. That he had been imprisoned and near death many times in his long life. There were brand marks all over him covered by tattoos of battling dragons and tribal ruins. Yes, this dragon was not without his own story it seemed.

Silas had his mate on his knee’s begging him with his body for release. It didn’t take him long to give him that first orgasm but he wasn’t done. It had been weeks and once was just not enough. He pulled him into his lap and began ramming into him hard and fast once more. While he held him firmly the dragon licked and kisses his lover’s hard nipples before taking on in his mouth and suckling it. Gods in heaven this felt so good he thought as he growled his pleasure to his mate. By the time he was done with Kae he would be a sticky mewling mess that could barely walk and had a grin plastered to his face the rest of the day. After making Kae cum thrice more he found his own release shooting it inside his mate in long heated thick ropes that made the others stomach swell quite a bit. He held one of his hands over Kae’s abdomen to feel how full he had made him. He collapsed tied to the young man still while he continued to empty himself into him. They would be stuck there for a while yet at least until the knot on his cock calmed down enough for him to slip out of him. So while he waited he showered Kae in kisses and nuzzles.

Due to the shakiness of his legs, Prism had to sit in the floor for a bit once he had finally managed to slide himself off of the bed. He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. He ran fingers through his hair and glanced to the side to look Illarion over. Biting his lower lip he stares. He doesn’t mean to do it, and certainly didn’t mean to do it for as long as he did. But Prism stared, shifting his balance slightly to get as good a look at the scars as he could from his angle. Eventually the redhead caught himself and he cursed to himself, nearly forcing himself to tear his gaze away from the sleeping dragon. ‘Shower.’ Prism told himself. ‘Shower, then food.” Taking a deep breath he manages to stand, ambling on over to the closet to grab a change of clothes before going to the bathroom. For a moment he wondered if he’d get to see Vee this morning, and the thought that he probably shouldn’t get his hopes up had him frowning.

Kaerius is more than a mewling mess by the time his second orgasm rolls around. His arms are wrapped around Silas’ shoulders, practically clinging to the dragon as he’s pounded into again and again almost endlessly. By the time his next two orgasms hit him his voice is almost raw from how much he’s been moaning, a mess of cum painting his body. He almost spasms once Salis cums, twitching slightly and another long, soft moan is drawn out of him as he’s filled than he’s ever been before. Kaerius lays there, panting breathlessly and his eyes fluttering under their lids. He continues to cling to Silas the whole time the male showers him with affection, one of his hands resting on his stomach to feel for himself how full the dragon made him. It sends a shiver down his spine, his legs wrapped tightly around Silas and still twitching a little from feeling him stuck inside of him. Kae hadn’t known either of those two things could happen, and he enjoys them to the point that a small, crazy part of his mind actually toys with the idea of waiting a few more weeks between now and the next time they have sex just so it could happen again.

Silas held tightly to Kaerius till he could slip out of him. Once that happened he groaned in pleasure from it, feeling his seed rush out of the smaller male’s body onto them both. Gods! He thought looking down at the mess, they were covered. Every inches of them was a creamy, sticky, milky white color with bits of peach or pinks from warm skin peeking through and seed. Fuck he thought looking at what he had done to them both. “I may have gone overbroad and unless I am mistaken Your insides must look just as wonderful as the mess I made of us.” He said with a proud smile before he flashed them both to the bathroom to get clean. The water turned on automatically to a good temperature and Silas slid his hands all over Kae’s body. His skilled hands caressed his mate as he washed him off. One thing lead to another and they ended up doing it twice more in the shower before Silas “helped” Kae get dressed and carried him downstairs grinning from ear to ear.

He nodded to Prism and pulled some milk from the fridge before drinking some from a glass and going over to make some coffee for everyone. He noticed the mark on Prisms neck and chuckled. “Good morning Prism I see you got bit this morning, anything I can get you for that?” He said hugging the red-head and kissing the top of his head like you would a favored sibling or child. He was in the best mood this morning and it showed. He was grinning and humming softly as he made breakfast. Once he had haded out some of the coffee he made to both of them he took a sip and glanced to the stairs. Setting down his cup he leaned forward onto the counter towards them. “So who wants to go get the rabid bunny that is hidden in his hole and bring him down for breakfast?” He asked and placed his finger on his nose so he wasn’t the one who had to do it. He grinned and laughed after that was settled. “Okay I talked to Kae about this already but today were going to try to cheer up Vee so I got tickets to a concert for us to all go and I planned out the day so it would seem like we are running errands for you. Like getting you a phone and a laptop, maybe some clothes and stuff but basically we need to get him out and thinking about things not upsetting him. Next we need to get him to eat normally. My brother will kill me if he wakes up and Vee is a mess so Prism you’re going to have to take one for the team today.” He said and patted Prism on the back twice.

There was barely a coherent part of both Kae’s body and mind. He’s too swept up in the amazing after-glow and the warmth of being drenched. So when Silas speaks all he can manage is a whispered “Yeah...” He could just barely manage the strength to stand by himself when they’re flashed to the bathroom, humming lowly as Silas’ hands caress his sensitive body. But after he and Silas are finished with the two rounds that follow in the shower, Kaerius couldn’t balance himself and certainly can’t manage to walk. So once he’s dressed he’s left holding on to the dragon as he’s carried, hiding his brightly blushing — though content — face in Silas’ neck.

In the time it had taken them to finish up their sex marathon and shower, Prism is able to finish his own shower and deal with his problem in a timely manner before making his way downstairs, briefly glancing at the sleeping Illarion as he goes by. He barely greets them as they make their way into the kitchen, busy, more concerned about the muffin he had scrounged up without having to cook or go overboard with the snacking. What he does manage it a glare and a middle finger in response — partially to hide his surprise at the hug and head kiss — to Silas before glancing over to Kae, who might as well be leaning against the counter like its the only thing keeping him up. Prism didn’t want to think about the cause of that for his own sake. So he distracts himself with the coffee that’s handed to him and listening to the dragon’s plans — he almost rolls his eyes when Silas calls Vee a bunny.

“Maybe it’s just me, but I’m pretty sure I’ve been “taking one for the team” with having Illarion half attached to my ass these past few weeks,” Prism says, taking a sip from his coffee. “And I think the word you’re looking for is “snake”, not “bunny”. Last I checked, bunnies don’t hiss when you say “hello”. And don’t get your panties in a knot, I can go knock on his door for you so you don’t get bit.” It was attempted humor to keep the air light at the mention of Veeios and the recent issues. But Prism would be lying if he said he wasn’t worried.

Silas smirked, leaning over closer to Prism he looked in the red-heads eyes and said, “You let him get that far already? I mean… I don’t think your taking one for the team. “He sipped his coffee, “More like you’re taking it from Illarion. Not surprising, I knew it would happen sooner or later. Welcome to the family! Once more congratulation! You tamed the beast that is my brother.” He said chuckling knowing that remark was going to get him hit in some way but he couldn’t help it. It was too perfect and opportunity to pass up. He shrugged and looked at Kae with a playful smile. “Your right about one thing though Vee is more like a snake even if my brother thinks otherwise. Fact is guys got fangs and a venomous tongue to which he uses mainly on me at the moment.” He sighed swishing his drink in his cup and raking his hand through his hair. “But that is why I wanted to take him out today. I want to get his mind off of it and I am counting on you two to help me.” He said setting his cup down and starting to make some breakfast. Opening a carton of eggs he cracked two into a bowl before whisking them up and pouring them into a hot pan. He was going to make omelets. Turning around he looked at Kae, “Oh that reminds me Some woman named Cherry called. Said she and her girl will meet us for lunch and that she has known all of you for a long time. I invited her and her partner to the concert and to lunch. Also I invited them to go sightseeing with us. I was thinking Vee would like that hopefully.” He looked from Kae to Prism hoping he didn’t fuck that one up.

Prism turns his head to stare at Silas, maintaining the eye-contact and looking almost stone-faced as he takes a deep breath. “I said ‘attached to my ass’, not ‘inside my ass’. Keep up that attitude and those remarks, and you’ll get to learn what it feels like having a whole shoe crammed up yours.” He takes another sip from his coffee once he finishes speaking, nodding slightly as he listened to Silas speak on about Vee. Well, at least the dragon got his priorities right on that one. “Let’s be honest, you’re lucky that’s all you’re getting from him.” Prism hummed, letting his attention drift away for a moment. At least until he heard the old nickname of Cherry.

Kaerius, who pretty much hadn’t been paying attention that entire time, finally perked up. “Did you say Cherry?” He blinked, processing the new information before grinning widely. “Shit, I haven’t heard from her in a while! I shouldn’t be surprised she found out the number to this place. Vee’s gonna love seeing them!” The moment he said that, though, his grin quickly feel, a look of a realization crossed his face. “Ooh, I’m a dead man.” Kae leans against the counter, propping his head up as he stares wide-eyed into his mug of coffee. “I’m so, so dead.”

Prism looks to his brother, confusion clear as day. “What did you do?” While he was glad to be hearing about old friends, he was also feeling awkward about it. Dead people don’t just come back, after all.

Kaerius takes a breath, sighing as he glances at the redhead. “I was supposed to keep in touch with them, and I haven’t done that for like...three or four months now.”

The two are quiet before Prism snickers. “Oh yeah, Desiree’s gonna kill you. She’s gonna straight toss your ass off a bridge or something.” He says, having to turn away and hide his grin behind his cup.

Silas chuckled and smiled at prism, he had to give it to the guy he could take it just as well as give it back and that was partly why Silas liked him. “Soooo you made my brother into an ass-cessory?” Silas chuckled some more and looked at Kae who he kissed softly on the cheek as he walked around to start making food. “And hey I have had worse things shoved up my ass. I wouldn’t recommend some but there is one or two I can think of I could recommend to you if you fancy.” His grin widened as he pulled out some bread to toast.

He began talking about the day and Vee plus the plans he had for them all. “yeah I think he hates me at this point or blames me or both.” He sighed and shrugged. That made him think about his brother sleeping. He would go check on him after breakfast and bring him some music to listen too while he sleeps. He flipped the omelet he had begun to make in the pan then set it on a plate before handing it to Prism with a fork. He began another one for Kae next. “Yeah she sounded a bit upset last I talked to her said something about Vee have to meet someone and then there was some arguing in the back ground fallowed by her setting up a time today for us to meet. I picked a private restaurant I own in town and told her to not worry everything will be on us she just has to show up. I thought Vee would put some pep in his step if he got to see some old friends.” He flipped the omelet in the pan then like before set it on a plate before handing Kae the plate and a fork.

“Wait what? Why?” Silas said watching his mate go from happy to well as if he was fucked royaly and there was dread on his face. He waited for the explanation and that didn’t take too long as Prism prodded his brother to spill it. Silas listened and flipped the next Omelet meant for Vee. Then plated it. He set it in one of the empty spots at the counter along with a fork and a cup of coffee. He also made sure Vee’s toast had Apple butter jam on it for him.

“Kae love, I think she may forgive you but um what are we going to tell her about Prism. I am assuming they knew he was dead and the dead don’t just come back to life.” There was so many things he wanted to ask his mate but he focused on just getting a few answers out of him first. One thing at a time he thought. “Okay look I take it the girl Cherry is important to you both and I am assuming you trust her and her mate. So why not tell them the truth? I mean I can provide safety for them for knowing about our kind and you can keep them in your lives. I think this is the best thing for Vee I mean the guy has lost a lot lately I aim to give some of it back to him. It is the least I can do for him and my brother. I made a promise to Salis and am doing my best to keep it.” He said turning and placing some more sweets next to Vee’s plate. His thought was if he sweetened the twin up he would sit and listen this morning without wolfing down a bit of the food and leaving. Looking at Prism he gave him a nod to go get him, “Hey Prism would you go get the ankle biter and bring him dressed for the day downstairs for breakfast.” Come to think of it Vee hasn’t seen Salis since he passed out and Salis was covered in ice sleeping. Oh boy well maybe he should ask if he wants to go and see him. Looking at Kae after Prism left to go get Vee Silas sighed. “Hey so I just realized I don’t think Vee has seen Salis yet. Do you think I should take him there to see him or would that be a bad Idea?”

Once Silas mentions the same kind of thought process Prism had, the redhead looks away while Kaerius looks a pinch more stressed About the situation. Kae has to look away, biting at his lip. “Yeah, they’re...probably not going to be too much in a tiff about that one...as weird as that might sound, I guess.” Kae says, running a hand through his hair. Oh yeah, the girls were going to be hella surprised, and there’d definitely have to be a discussion about it. There’d have to be no secrets — Cherry would be able to sniff out a lie or a half-truth in a heartbeat. It was either the whole truth, or risk the wrath of an angry woman.

‘Speaking of the truth...’ Kae falls quiet for a moment, chewing at his lower lip as he tries to think. Believe it or not, the dragon thing, the bit about Prism, and needing to protect the two wasn’t the biggest thing he was worried about. Okay no, the protection things was definitely a requirement; but saying why was proving to be the difficult task.

It was made easier when Silas asked Prism to go fetch Vee. The redhead rolls his eyes. “I think we all know he’s more of a throat-biter.” He says, downing the rest of his coffee before turning on his heel to make his leave. “But yeah, I’ll...I’ll see if I can’t convince him to come down for a bit.”

Win Prism gone, Kaerius heaves out a long sigh. He’s almost caught off guard when Silas asks about Veeios being able to see Salis. He has to actually think about that, and he’s reminded all too well of what happened to his brother when he had taken him to Prism’s grave. That had been an ugly sight and they were lucky nobody else had been around. The memory makes him flinch and he‘s quick to shake his head in refusal. “No. It’s better to wait. Let him get back up to speed before asking him.” Really, the safest bet might be waiting for Veeios to approach them first about that. But who knew how long that would take.

Sighing again Kaerius reaches over to nudge at Silas’ arm to make sure he was paying attention. “Seriously though, there’s really something you need to know. About Cherry and her wife, Desiree. It’s bigger than them just being childhood friends.” He bites his lip again, his gaze wavering as he hesitates. Fuck, he felt bad about having to say this without Vee around. This just wasn’t his business to share so openly, not even to Prism. But it still needed to be said. So Kae takes a deep breath. “The thing is...” Kaerius’ voice is quiet like he’s expecting people to come walking back around the corner. “Cherry’s pregnant, and the baby is Vee’s.” That alone sounded all kinds of wrong, so he’s quick to add on the other details. “It happened before we moved overseas. Cherry and Desiree wanted a baby, so they asked Vee to be the donor dad. They went to clinic and got the whole thing done. I think she’s like...roughly seven months along now, give or take.”

Silas caught the look on his mates face as prism look away. He wasn’t sure what it was that was upsetting him but he knew Kae was having a hard time telling him. Which meant one of two things. A. it was really bad and that would be just one more thing to add to the pile of shit he would have to sort through or B. he was worried about what he would think if he told him. In this case it may be both he thought looking over at Kae.

trying to get his mate to talk he sent prism to go fetch Vee for breakfast. Once the red head was gone Silas sighed and looked over at Kae with a sympathetic look of go on I understand it is hard but you got this. He waited for his mate to spill whatever was on his mind. “Okay I will wait I trust your judgement when it comes to Vee honestly I am at a loss. As a dragon we are really only in tune with our mates so it is hard to understand Vee for me sometimes. I think that is mostly why he gets so mad at me all the time. To be fair I deserve it a bit.” He sighed and sipped some of his coffee. The nudge to the arm made Silas look back over to Kae and pay more attention. There was the biting or the lip thing again Silas thought. Kae seemed to do that when he was struggling with telling him something really important. Silas took a deep breath and put his hand over Kae’s to comfort him.

What he said floored the dragon. Cherry’s pregnant and it is Vee’s baby. Well that wasn’t what he was expecting to hear come out of Kae’s mouth. He took another deep breath to clear his thoughts as he tried to piece together the train wreck that was just caused in his brain. They asked Vee to be the Doner? So was it or was it not going to be his kid? This was seven months ago… so why didn’t Vee tell Salis about it before he became his mate? If he did Would his brother have Waited to mate with him or would he have refused. From what Silas knew Salis never wanted kids. He had never said why but It was clear as day to him that he didn’t ever want them. So how would he take it when he woke up? And what if he didn’t wake up till the kid was all grown up or was dead from old age? I mean yes, the mate was safe from dying from old age but any children prior to the mating were not. They would be human completely and unless they were mated to a Dragon or Fae or really any other worldly being they would grow old and die. His brother was sleeping and would have no clue about any of this and could never know the kid possibly. Silas had set down his coffee and was completely lost in thought on what to do. He had so many questions. This was not a simple situation to deal with and gods he wished Salis was awake and had thought about this or at least talked this through with his mate before he mated with him. Shit now he was going to have to find a way to keep Vee’s kid alive and now the girls as well… The promise he had made to his brother was now weighing even heavier on his shoulders.

He took a deep breath and shook his head slightly to clear it a bit before he spoke. “I am glad you told me this now. I can’t begin to imagine how this will make my brother feel. Salis never wanted kids but if I don’t step in I would be breaking my promise to him. If Vee gets hurt, then it will be all my fault. I made him a promise I would take care of him till he woke so here are the facts. The kid will be born a human that much I know. I don’t have a clue when my brother will wake up it could be a few months to several years. If this is the case it means Vee is left to care for this kid on his own with just us to help him and none of us age but this kid will. That means my brother could possibly never see or know this kid. It means Vee would have to watch his kid grow up and grow old along with those girls and eventually they would pass away. Humans have short lives only living to 80 maybe 90 if they are lucky. I think this would effectively break your brother and really all of us too.” He sighed and ran his hands through his hair. He needed some time alone to think. “Kae I will be back in a bit I need to think about all this. I will try to come up with a plan before we leave for lunch with the girls. Can you handle the fort for a bit love?” He asked before giving Kae a nod and flashing over to his sleeping twin wrapped in ice. “What the hell am I going to do?” he said placing his forehead to the ice and sitting down.

Kaerius never took into account how Salis may have reacted pre-sleep about kids, nor did he think about what could happen if Salis woke up anytime soon. It takes Silas saying how the dragon never wanted kids for Kae to think about it and he can’t help but flinch. That was more than a simple “yikes” could cover. And he spirals further into a semi-stressed state when Silas says how the kid will be human and could die of old age. Kae has been more concerned about the pregnancy thing and the potential danger of that, what with the demons and angry bitch that had it out for them. Shit. The whole immortality thing they had going on now really could fuck with Vee’s mind some more. He knew well that his twin had accepted death, but now that he couldn’t die and might have to watch the rest of the people he cared for die? Yeah, no, that wasn’t going to help him. Just like that, the morning that had started off with one hell of a bang was stressful once more. Maybe Kae should’ve pressed more with his thought that they should’ve waited a bit longer before reviving Prism.

Kaerius manages to nod and give a soft “yeah” at Silas’ question before the dragon is gone. He heavens out a long, shaking sigh, hands trembling around his cup of coffee. He closes his eyes, cursing to himself before taking a deep breath. He manages to calm himself, if just barely. Just enough to get his shakiness to stop and start moving plates from the counter over to the table so the three — if it was the three of them — could sit down.

Kaerius isn’t sure whether to be relieved or start dreading everything once he sees Prism return with Veeios in tow, albeit a good few steps behind. His twin doesn’t look so good, if Kae was being honest. Vee looked exhausted, the bags under his eyes looking a little more pronounced than they used to be. While Kaerius isn’t exactly surprised, it does make him feel worse knowing that his brother is once again not able to get sleep. “Morning,” He says as he manages a smile. Vee nods in response — really, its the most anyone has gotten from Vee when it’s morning time. “Has Prism told you about anything for today?”

When Veeios shakes his head with a “no” that’s barely audible, Kaerius sighs quietly in relief. Good. Then he could at least get started on it. And make sure Vee didn’t know about Cherry and Desiree yet — Kae had a hunch that those two would work better if they were kept as a surprise. That was generally how it went whenever they were involved, anyway. Because then Veeios couldn’t try to pretend that nothing was wrong. When Prism gave him a confused look when he skipped over that part, Kae was glad Vee was looking down at the plate of food he was picking at, because then his twin misses the motion Kae makes to tell Prism to stay quiet. Eventually he’d explain everything to the redhead, but right now just wasn’t the time. Right now they had bigger fish to fry, such as seeing how much they could get Vee to eat without making him sick or run off.

Back
Top Bottom