Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloodkiss/Raziel99

He closed his eyes as his mind went to the creation of the potion. "I remember ninroot being in there, but I know it will work. I made two of them and brought it with me, and I took one not too long ago, so it should be near instantaneous." He smiled softly as he turned around, picking up his Obo and riffling through it again. He pulled out another potion and looked at her. "You might like this one."

He smirked as he moved along the water's edge, getting a eyesight of the fire. He aimed before throwing it, the potion bottle landing perfectly in the flames. It nearly was a explosion, the flames climbing up three feet before settling, burning stronger with a strong silver/blue flame.

"We call it Dragon's Fire." he said to her, looking at her now.

She smiled, chuckling. "That's quite entertaining. Impressive." Her eyes were still inspecting the fire in curiosity, her mind always hungry for more interesting things. After a moment she turned back to him. "Is the practice of such things outlawed here? Where I come from, Alchemy is highly frowned upon. The church slaughters all 'heretics'. Including practitioners of magicks." A frown graced her features, her eyes filling with a potent mix of anger and sadness. It was Beltaine...and even if she weren't thousands of leagues from her home, the threats of death kept most of her people from celebrating. And this place was an entirely different world. There was no Pagan magick drifting through these trees. Their souls spoke a different language all together.

"Our Shugenjas are masters of their own order. Nobody dares outlaw it. It is the heart of our religion." He turned to her with a sad face. "The magic they have helps us fend off the creatures from the Shadowlands. It is with their help that we get rid of the taint. Nobody would kill them off completely."

She nodded. "My religion is being slowly torn asunder...I'm not even sure if I believe in it anymore..." She shook her head, as if waking from a nightmare. "But there is nothing I can do to stop it, so I suppose there is no use in worrying over it."

He looked her over really quick, before turning away. "Why don't you bring them here? Send them a message having them come here, where they won't be persecuted?"

She shook her head, flopping against a tree. "There are far too many of them, and I think that they would be happier to die in battle in defense of their lands than to move to an alien land where nothing is the same." Shrugging her shoulders, she closed her eyes and rested against the tree trunk. Her headache was starting to go away, but the causes were still pounding away inside her head.

He looked her over again, before tilting his head back slightly. "Come join me in here. I can help you relax."

Her eyes shot open in surprise, her face tinted pink in a skipped heartbeat. She was grateful for the twilight that hid her emberassment. "I-I'm not...sure if that's a good idea..." She could almost swear that she could hear her coven's thick leather drums beating in the age-old dance that signaled the begining of the Beltaine celebration, even from across the oceans. But that was impossible, she told herself. Their magic couldn't reach her here.

He moved the inch closer he could get to her before he was pressed against the earthen wall of the spring. "I'm not going to look at you when you take your kimono off. I'll look away until you are ready, in the pool and pressed against the earth. I give you my word." He closed his eyes and turned away, waiting for her to speak.

He turned his head around, opening his eyes. "Are you accusing me of trying something? If i wanted something, I could have taken it in the last few hours." He turned his head back, eyes closing.

She heaved a sigh, knowing that this battle wasn't worth fighting. The water looked inviting, and as much as she hated to admit it, so did he. She shrugged out of her kimono, hanging it over a low-hanging tree branch nearby. She slowly climbed into the heated spring, the water hitting her tired body and instantly drawing out a soft mewl of pleasure. The water she'd rinsed off in earlier had been cold and it hadn't been a very long, relaxing soak.

He heard her get in the water, and the soft sound she made when she did. Apparently the water was doing enough that he didn't have to do anything. But he needed to do something with his hands. He stayed looking away, eyes closed. "Ok, now turn away from the pool and rest against the earth wall."

She complied with his request, cautiously, but without hesitation. She laid against the wall of the spring, her cheek pressed against a smooth stone. She inhaled the scent of the earth deeply, enjoying the different smell that this land possessed.

He waited a minute before turning around, seeing her back facing towards him. He slowly moved closer to her until he was about a foot away. His hands moved up, finding her shoulders and gently rubbing, massaging her muscles to help relax her.

She bit her lip in an attempt to silence a quiet moan. Her muscles were tense, knotted tightly together. His fingers felt wonderful, easing the tension in her shoulders and neck. She had a tattoo covering her right shoulder, a waning crescent moon. It spanned her shoulder blade, the thin, delicate lines done in a silver and black ink made specifically for her pale skin. It shone almost like the moon itself when the light hit it at just the right angle, the deep midnight black contrasting against her skin beautifully. A small star graced the area in between her shoulder blades, dwarfed by the moon, but just as powerful in its appearance.

His hands stalled as they gently moved over her tattoos, but he continued massaging her shoulders and neck. After a few minutes, his hands slowly moved down her back, working on her tight, stressed muscles. "Those are very nice tattoos."

She didn't respond at first, lost in the feel of his hands. "Hm? Oh. Thank you...They were done a long time ago." She sighed contentedly, her body loosening slowly. "That feels very nice...thank you."

He reached mid back at farthest before moving back up, following first to her left arm, taking his time and slowly massaging down, even doing her hand, before stroking his fingers back up and moving to her other arm, doing the same thing.

She didn't fight the soft moan that escaped this time, her fingers twitching in his grip as he massaged her hand. It had been a long time since anyone had massaged her back, but no one had ever massaged her hands before. It was a more than welcome experience.

He smiled as he heard the soft sound escape her, his hands moving back down her back. He massaged down to the base of her spine before moving his hands back. "There. How does that feel?"

Back
Top Bottom