Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloodkiss/Raziel99

He smiled softly as he heard her. "That's good." He took a few steps back before turning around, closing his eyes. He was half expecting her to get out of the water now, since she had only gotten in on his request to help her.

She slowly turned over, resting her back against the wall. Her head leaned back and eyes closed, she sank lower into the water, enjoying the gentle lapping against her collarbone.

He kept his back facing her. He didn't hear the telltale splosh of her leaving the water, so he knew she was still in. He did hear some movement, and he was a little afraid to turn around now.

"Thank you..." She uttered once more, her voice soft and groggy. She sank into the water up to her chin, slowly opening her eyes and staring at his back for a moment. "You know, that's not necessary." She chuckled. "Don't worry. I'm being perfectly modest."

He couldnt help but smile softly as he heard her words. He slowly turned around and looked into her eyes, a light blush crossing his face. "I have never been near a nude woman before..."

She cocked an eyebrow, chuckling softly. "Really? That's rather surprising." She ran a hand through her damp hair, enjoying the steam rising off of the top of the water.

The water was practically clear, if not ripply. He forced his eyes to stay locked on hers. "Not really, being separated for long years in the mountains."

He couldn't help a stronger blush that crossed his cheeks at her words. "Thank you." He said softly, turning his head to look away, eyes closing.

She heaved a sigh at his shyness, but smiled in light humor. She slowly moved closer, but kept her body under the water. "You know, it's not so terrifying." She chuckled. "Unless you find me terribly unattractive or something."

"N-No! He said quickly, blushing more as she move closer. "You are a very beautiful woman..."

She suddenly laughed at the irony of the situation. "You know, it's funny. Earlier you were unintentionally undressing me, and now that you have me completely without clothes, you've no idea what to do with me." She smiled warmly, her mirth bubbling over like the water they sat in.

His eyes closed, his head tilting down and to the side. "Now, you know that wasn't what I was trying to do..."

"No, I haven't." He kept his face looking away. "The only time I have been near a woman is when they are trying to kill me."

He looked up at her, his eyes burning with a fire that few saw. "Don't apologize. there is no need."

She shook her head. "I was one of those women. And for that I apologize." She laid back against the wall, her advance ending and leaving her a few feet from him.

He took a step towards her. "You are different. They tried to kill me and either ended up dead or captured. You stopped at the start."

She smirked. "Well, I still feel terrible about trying to kill you. I would have if you'd have gone after my other arm." She grinned widely, then took a step toward him. "Perhaps I can show you the other side of the scale..."

He was taken aback by her deep kiss, but he fell into it easily, his arms going around her and pulling her close, kissing her back the exact same way.

Back
Top Bottom