Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloodkiss/Raziel99

Her request actually shocked him, and he hid it behind a still face, a mask of his turbulent mind. For once, he was actually afraid of something. "Nothing." He said, rolling over onto his side, facing away from her.

He sighed lightly as he felt her hand on his shoulder. "I..." He closed his eyes before rolling over, facing her and wrapping a arm around her side, resting his hand on her stomach. "I don't want you to go. I..." He sighed sadly, stopping himself from clenching his eyes. "I... I want you to stay."

In truth, he was feeling like a little kid right now as well, begging for her not to go. And when he heard that she thought she could, he smiled, blushing from how upset he had been worked up. His arms pulled her closer, and he gently kissed her shoulder, then her neck.

He gently pressed his head back against her hand, letting out a soft sigh of happiness. If she wasn't wanting to stay, though...

He moved back in, kissing her neck softly before kissing to her lips, giving a soft but passionate kiss. "If you don't wish to stay, I can talk to my Daimyo, see if he will release me from service. I will travel with you."

Her eyes widened at the suggestion, her heart leaping in her chest. "I..." She was surprised that he would make such a generous and selfless offer. "Let's wait and see what happens." She smiled, pressing a gentle kiss to his cheek.

He smiled at her words, and he turned his head to catch her lips with his. "Ok, then. We will wait and see what happens."

Back
Top Bottom