Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloodkiss/Raziel99

She moaned against his lips, her hands still gripping his shoulders with iron strength. Her damp hair fell in wild strands across her shoulders and chest, turned a deep red from the water and the darkness. Her body ached for more, and yet screamed for release in a confusing whirlpool of thoughtless sensation. Coherence had been torn asunder, and desire and need reigned in her mind.

He felt her want and need, and he gave it to her, pushing faster into her, feeling her respond to his movements. He nipped her lip lightly in the kiss, letting out a long moan.

She cried out in exctasy, biting down on his lip a bit roughly as her body tensed with her climax. Her muscles tightened, every inch of her body frozen for a moment, suspended in time as she reached her point of breaking.

He moaned out, feeling her tightened grip, and he came with her, filling her with his seed. He panted heavily, eyes half closed as he held her to him.

She pressed a kiss to his neck, resting her cheek on his shoulder. Her chest heaved, rising and falling rapidly as she tried to regain her breath. "There. I suppose that makes up for me trying to kill you." She laughed breathlessly at her own terrible joke.

((I'm off to bed. I'll be on tomorrow. G'Night. ^^))

He held her close, keeping himself buried in her as his hand slowly went through her hair, enjoying her resting against her. He couldn't help but smile at her words. "Ha, I forgave you for that a while ago." He turned his head and gently kissed her, a kiss that lovers shared.

She blushed, suprised by the gentle gesture. She returned it with a soft brush of her lips, smiling warmly. Resting against him, she was thankful for his support. Her legs wouldn't be working properly for a few moments.

His arms held her to him as he slowly pulled out with a groan. He moved her, holding her across his chest as he moved out of the water. He carried her back to their encampment, laying her down before going back and getting their kimonos. he hung them up before grabbing something to cover them up, laying down next to her and covering the two of them up. Nobody else had ever seen this side of him, his kind, sensual side.

She laughed lightly when he picked her up and carried her back to the fire. "I thought we had a discussion about how I'm your equal, and now you're carting me about like a helpless little woman." She grinned widely, and a teasing tone denied her words their merit. She tugged the cover up, hugging it closer against the rapidly chilling night."Well, at least this time you left my kimono whole." She chuckled.

He let out a soft laugh at her words, kissing her as he cuddled up to her under the blanket. "Yes, you are my equal. But that doesn't stop me from treating you with care. And yes, I'm making sure not to damage it... for now." He kissed her a little deeper, pulling her closer to him.

She cooed in contentment, smiling against his lips. "Hmm." She wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him closer still. "It's getting chilly..." She glanced at the sopping strands of her hair that were plastered across her shoulders, a few of them sticking to his chest.

He reached up into his bag, pulling out a drying linin and pulling her to sit in his lap after sitting up. her skin felt so good against him, her soft skin sending shocks through him and his piece rubbing slightly against her ass, making him hard. But he ignored it as he put the linin against her hair, slowly drying her hair out.

She shuddered at the intimate touches, her skin tingling where it brushed against his. She smiled, leaning into the linen and his hands, enjoying the kind and gentle treatment.

He was slow with drying her hair out, savoring having her soft skin against him. He couldn't help but wiggling his hips slowly against her, her soft ass too teasing for him to resist. He stifled a moan as he leaned back and put the linen away, which pushed his hips against her. He sat back up and laid her back down, laying down against her, on his side facing away so he didn't tent the covers.

She laughed when he rolled away, his excitement still obvious against his attempts to hide it. She reached across his waist, her fingers brushing a soft trail along his stomach and hips before slowly running up the length of his erection.

His soft moan turned into a groan as her fingers moved from his stomach to his piece, trailing over it lightly. "Oh..." he whispered, pressing himself back against her, the feel of her soft skin only sending another shock of pleasure through him.

She grabbed his shoulder and rolled him onto his back, swinging her leg over his hips and straddling him in one swift move. A devilish grin spread across her dark red lips, mischevious and seductive.

He looked up at her, and he saw her grin, matching it with one of his own. he ground against her, letting out a soft moan as his hard piece rubbed against her feminine core.

She rocked her hips against his, forcing him to slide inside her quickly. She arched her back and repeated the movement, sliding up his shaft and then back down roughly.

He moaned out as he felt her slide him in, his hips moving to meet with hers. He pushed deep, enjoying her tight drip, the feel of her on him.

Grinding her hips against his, she drove him deeper inside, repeating the movement with a quickening pace. She braced herself with her hands on his shoulders, her knees digging into the soft forest floor beneath them. Her hair fell around her face, swinging with every movement.

His hips moved him fast and deep in her, making him moan out with her movements. His hands wrapped around her shoulders, puling her down onto him. His lips found hers in a heated passion, tongue dancing around hers, and moaning out in her mouth from how deep he was thrusting and grinding now from the new angle.

She nipped at his lip, moaning loudly in pleasure at feeling him dive so deep. Her hips sped up, her pace becoming desperate. Her muscles tensing, she cried out as she neared her climax once more.

He thrusted faster, pressing deep. he kissed with all of his passion as he neared his own climax. He pulled her close to him, holding her tight. "Please say you'll stay." he whispered.

She rested her head on his shoulder, her chest heaving as her body calmed once more. She heard his whispered request and was suddenly insecure, unsure how to answer. "What do you mean?"

Back
Top Bottom