Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master x Maid (RussianLullaby and Ryu_Momochi)

She smiled and kissed him back. She moaned against his lips as she felt him cum inside of her. "That was wonderful." She said as she looked up at him and giggled.

She smiled at him and curled up into his side. She yawned lightly as she looked up at him. "It seemed that wasn't your first time..."

She smiled up at him and growled softly. "It was lust that took control. You will get used to it believe me." She said while yawning a little bit.

He smiled, purring and nuzzling close to her, moving and pulling a blanket up over them,"Well... whatever it was..." he whispered,"I liked it..." he said as he kissed her neck softly.

She smiled and moved her hips a little bit. "As I said before it was lust." She said while biting her lower lip as he kissed her neck.

She licked his lips as she kissed him back. She arched her back a little bit and pushed her breasts into his hands even more.

He smiled, his hands caressing her breasts gently as he moved, turning her around so her back was to his chest as he kissed softly at her neck, purring a bit into her skin.

He smiled,"This... gives me more freedom to move..." he said as he kissed up her neck, his hands continuing to caress her breasts softly,"We could go back to the way it was if you really want to..." he said gently, purring still.

Back
Top Bottom