Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master x Maid (RussianLullaby and Ryu_Momochi)

He shivered a bit,"H-how many times have you... done it before?" he asked as he looked down at her, feeling his body start to grow warmer from her touches. He gulped, not really knowing what he should do, seeing as this was his first slave.

"I have never done it." She said while moving her hand up higher though. "I have been taught how though...from being forced to watch it." She said while smiling up at him.

He gulped gently again as she continued, blushing a bit deeper,"W-would you want to try it... with me?" he asked as he let his hand move, softly ghosting down her cheek as he felt his body grow warmer, a bulge appearing in his pants from her touch.

She smiled and nodded. "Yes, I would like to try." She said as her hands finally got up to the slight bulge in his pants.

he gave a soft smile and shuddered again as her hand reached the bulge. He could feel his body warming even more,"I... I-i'm glad..." he said as he closed his eyes half-way.

He nodded softly as she rubbed at him, shivering gently at the sensation of it he bit his lip gently,"J-just... be careful..." he said as he gave a gentle gulp,"It's... my uh... first time... with someone else..." he said as his hand moved, ghosting gently over her cheek.

She looked up at him confused. "What, first time with someone else?" She said while she continued to rub him but a little bit harder than she was before.

He nodded softly,"Y-yeah..." he said, shivering softly as she began to rub harder at him. It was hard to stay calm, his body warming as she continued to rub at him, feeling something starting to build deep inside of him, wanting to rush out at any moment.

He shivered softly as he watched her unbutton and unzip his pants. He watched her with a look that showed that he was a bit nervous about the whole thing, but also that he didn't want her to stop.

"Do you wish for me to stop, Master." She said while smiling up at him. "And do you want me to call you master, Master."

He shook his head a bit, biting his lip,"N-no... d-don't stop..." he said as he took a deep breath,"And... you can call me whatever you like... Master... Ryu... whatever..." he said, feeling his heart beating faster.

"Alright Ryu..." She said while grapping the side of his pants and sliding them down along with his boxers. She cooed when she saw his cock.

He was already hard at this point, and it was blatantly obvious by this point. He bit his lip softly as he watched her, feeling her warm breath ghost over his cock made him shiver a bit, still watching with curiousity.

She smiled and took his hard cock into her hands and looked up at him as she started to move her hands up and down his cock. "How long and big around are you?" She asked as she brought her mouth over to the head of his cock and kissed it lightly.

He bit his lip gently, shivering slightly at the new feeling of her rubbing his skin directly. He heard her question and saw her move, kissing at him and he shuddered,"U-uh..." he whispered,"I... I d-dunno..." he said, gulping slightly,"I... I g-guess I-I'm a bit l-larger than normal..." he said as he watched her.

"True...because normal is six inches long." She said while giggling and than blowing warm air onto the head of his cock. She looked up at him and locked her eyes with his as she licked the head and than brought her mouth over it and started to sucko on his cock.

He groaned as she brought him into her mouth, leaning his head back as it was more intense than anything he'd ever felt before. His breathing began to grow into soft pants, showing that he'd never had anything like this done to him before.

He moaned as she did, watching her as his body tensed slightly. He'd never felt anything like this, and she was making him feel so good. He didn't know how long he'd be able to last as she continued.

As she started to just concentrate on the head of his cock with her mouth; she moved her hands up and down the length of his cock and play with his balls.

He moaned loudly, leaning his head back,"U-ung... I... I... f-feel it..." he whispered as he looked down at her, biting his lip,"I... c-can't last any... any... l-longer..." he said as he continued to watch her.

Back
Top Bottom