Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master x Maid (RussianLullaby and Ryu_Momochi)

She smiles and licks her lips as she looks up at him. She giggles and sits back and waits for him to tell her to do something.

He chuckled softly, giving a soft yawn,"Well... you should try and learn new things..." he said as he moved, slowly dressing himself as he moved, opening the door and leading her out towards his house.

She smiles at him and nods. "Yes, I do want to learn...but I can also be your personal maid." She said while smiling and looking at his house.

He smiled and nodded, moving with her into the house,"Oh... and what kind of things would you do?" he asked softly as he moved with her to a bedroom, sitting down on the bed and sitting her next to him.

"Anything you wanted me to do." She said as she sat down next to him and looked at him. She looked around the bedroom and giggled. "So this is your room?"

He chuckled,"Well... and yours too..." he said softly as he laid back a bit on the bed,"Since there's really only one bedroom, and you have to stay somewhere..." he said as he looked at her, his hand moving to pet her fur gently as he purred a bit.

She smiles and nods. "Ah, but it is yours though." She said while looking back at him as she felt him pet her. "You have a beautiful purr." She said as she listened to him purr.

She smiles and giggles. "Oh okay. So what do you want me to do." She asked while moving around on the bed a little bit.

He smiled softly,"Well..." he said softly,"You made me feel good..." he said as he rolled onto his stomach,"Do you know anything I can do, to make you feel good?" he asked as he purred, his tail flicking back and forth a bit.

He tilted his head a bit,"Sex...?" he asked softly, showing how little he knew,"How... do you do that?" he asked as he moved a bit closer to her, still purring softly.

"From what I understand...we can not be dressed...there can be two guys/girls or one guy and one girl and than the guy takes his cock and puts it into the girls pussy." She said while smiling at him.

He nodded softly, listening intently and trying to figure out what she was saying. He heard her say they had to be undressed, and he figured as much, so he moved, slowly pulling himself out of his clothes. He moved over and leaned over her a bit, looking into her eyes,"Okay... now... what was that second part...?" he asked softly.

She smiled as she also slipped out of her clothes and threw them onto the floor. "Well, you take your cock and put it into my pussy."

Back
Top Bottom