Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master x Maid (RussianLullaby and Ryu_Momochi)

Rachel sighed as she sat in her small cage. Since she could remember she has been at this slave market. She growled at anyone that dare get near here not matter what race they were nekos, humans, and other races. She pouted always pouted since she hated being here. She had begged to be let free, but they never listened to her. They just put a collar on her and told her to shut up.

Ryu stretched a bit as he walked through the marketplace. His ice blue eyes staring coldly at something only he could see. He wasn't the type who usually bought slaves, thinking the whole thing rather... disturbing. But it was different today, he found he needed, companionship. Something that resembled permanent. His short black hair was combed back a bit as he walked through the dimly lit room, his eyes scanning each cage slowly, inspecting each creature inside them.

Rachel sighed as she wrapped her beautiful fox tail around her to try and stay a little bit warmer than it was in the little cage. She growled as some humans came to look at her. She flattened her ears against her head as they tried to reach into her cage and touch her.

He moved softly and noticed a few humans rush away from a cage, and his curiousity got the better of him. he moved to the cage and looked in a bit, seeing the fox girl. His eyes lit up a bit,"Wow..." he said softly as he watched her. he could tell that she didn't like anyone being near her, but he couldn't help it. His hand went out a bit, slowly reaching towards her on it's own, having no ability to stop it.

She growled as she saw a male neko's hand reaching through the bars on her cage. Her ears once again flattened against her head as she glared at him. "Why do you all have to touch me." She said as she tried to get away from his hand, but the cage was to small and she had to stay put where she was. The guy that was selling her came up to her cage. She growled at him as she turned to give him a death glare.

He pulled his hand away a bit,"Sorry..." he said softly,"But, your fur... it's very beautiful..." he said as he looked to the guy who was selling her. He wasn't at all used to this whole thing, but he figured it out pretty well. he looked back at her,"Hey... tell you what..." he said suddenly,"If you promise not to bite me... I'll get you out of here..." he said, looking to the seller then back to her. He really just wanted to feel her fur, but anything else that might happen would be fine too.

Her ears twitched towards the sound of his voice. "I wont bite you...I promise." She said as she continued to glare at the guy that was selling her. He was the one after all that put her into this little cage; put the collar on her; and sometimes whipped her if she miss behaved really bad like bit someone. She snapped at him and laid her ears flat down again.

He looked to the owner, giving a soft nod. He wasn't sure what kind of slave she was supposed to be. He'd heard a lot of different rumors as to what others where sold as, but of course, you can't really believe rumors. He smiled softly at her, biting his lip,"C-can I pet your fur?" he asked, his eyes wide and shining a bit, making him look even more like the cat he was.

"Go a head and pet my fur if you wish so...for I am yours...your maid, sex slave, whatever you wish me to be." She said while rolling her eyes but still wanting to get out of this cage and as far away from it as possible. "I hate this cage....I hate any cage no matter the size of it." She said quietly to herself.

He nodded softly and blushed a bit at what she said. But he couldn't help himself. He let his hand ghost softly over her fur, making sure to go with it, not wanting to do anything that would upset her. He was transfixed, and he didn't know why. He saw the man out of the corner of his eye, so he slowly pulled away, giving him some money and filling out whatever forms he had to.

She growled at the guy as he approached her cage and unlocked it so that she could get out. She pushed the cage door open and crawled out of it. She smiled once she was out of the cage and no longer locked inside the small very cramped area. "Thank you." She said to the neko that had bought her.

He smiled gently as he nodded,"No problem..." he said as he saw the owner put a leash on her. He took it and guided her gently towards his car, his eyes transfixed on her fur. He still didn't know why it was so amazing, but something about it, it just was. He helped her into the car gently and moved in behind her, watching as the driver started off. He moved and removed the leash,"So... what's your name?" he asked finally.

"Rachel." She said as she watched him very carefully. "And as you can tell I am a Fox." She said while smiling at him. "Thank you again for getting me away from him.

He smiled softly,"Not a problem..." he said as they rode along. He didn't know why, but something about what she had said, it got him a bit embarrassed, and if she looked close, she'd see that he was blushing. He had thought that sex slaves where only a rumor, but since she suggested it, he was now wondering if it was really true or not, and if it was, what kind of things she'd be willing to do.

She looked all around his car as they rode along. "Hmmm...What does this do." She said as she pushed the button. She looked over at him and smiled. "Whatcha thinkin?" She asked while crossing her legs.

He blushed slightly but shook it off,"Oh, nothing..." he said as he looked out the window a bit. He didn't know why it embarrassed him so much, but for some weird reason, he couldn't stop thinking about it now. He could imagine it in his mind, the things that she might know how to do, the different positions, the different feelings. He gave a soft gulp as he tried to keep himself calm.

She smiled and giggled? "Are you thinking about sex?" She asked as she leaned over towards him and giggled even more. "I really think you are. Do you want me to be your sexy maid/sex slave?" She asked him petting herself.

He gulped softly as he watched her,"I dunno..." he said, blushing slightly and looking away. He didn't even know her a bit and yet his mind couldn't stop thinking all these thoughts about her. He bit his lip gently,"Would you want to be...?" he said softly, so quiet he wasn't even sure he had said anything at all.

She smiled at him and giggled. "Want to be what?" She asked as she sat back against the seat of the car. "So where is this house of yours anyways and is it even a house or is it a mansion?" She asked.

He blushed slightly as he looked out the window, trying to avoid the first question,"It's a house... pretty modest too..." he said with a soft nervousness to his voice,"My parents bought it for me... so I wouldn't have to find one of my own when I grew old enough to take over the family buisness." he was rather rich, but didn't like to show it.

"Ah, I see." She said while nodding. "From this car...I can tell that you are quite rich." She said as she giggled.

He chuckled softly, relaxing a bit,"Yeah... but it's mostly my parents money..." he said as he laid back a bit in his seat, yawning,"I don't like living off of them..." he said as he closed his eyes, wishing he could at lease be a bit more confident in what he wanted.

"Ah, I see." She said while nodding and moving to kneel between his knees. "So, do you want me to be your personal sex slave and maid." She said while giggling.

He blushed a bit as she came back to the subject of sex slaves,"U-uh... w-well... I mean..." he said, looking down at her a bit. She was very attractive, but he wasn't sure if he could force her to do such things. He bit his lip,"Y-you don't have to if you don't want to..." he said as he looked out the window a bit.

"But that is what I basicly am." She said as she slide her hands up his legs. She giggled as her hands got further and further up his legs.

Back
Top Bottom