Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master x Maid (RussianLullaby and Ryu_Momochi)

He purred softly into her slit, his tongue wriggling around as he enjoyed her taste. He let his hand move up, placing it on her hips as he pushed his tongue as far into her as he could.

He purred, vibrating her slit as his tongue moved around, making sure to tease and rub at every inch of her he could as he pushed her hips down, making sure her legs where spread wide around his shoulder.

He smiled, moving and slowly pulling out of her, making sure to let his tongue tease over her clit as he does,"Mmmm... you taste so good..." he whispered, letting his lips suck softly at her soft lower lips, pulling at them gently.

He smiled and moved, slowly slipping from under the blankets as he nibbled at her neck,"Hmmm... you want more...?" he asked softly, purring gently as he let his shaft rub against her a bit.

He smiled softly and moved, kissing her lips gently, some of her juices still on his tongue as he slipped it into her mouth, rubbing against hers as he moved slowly, pushing himself into her as he held the kiss, purring loudly into her lips.

She moaned as she sucked on his tongue tasting herself. She lifted her hips up and wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as she kissed him back.

He smiled as he slowly hilted deep inside of her, feeling her body tighten around him as he slowly began to thrust. he could feel her suck on his tongue and he smiled, letting his tongue rub against hers as he made sure to tease every pleasurable spot inside of her.

She pulled back from kissing him and moaned loudly while arching her back up. "Yes....oh god..." She gasped out as she lifted her hips to meet his thrusts.

He purred loudly as he moved, kissing at her neck gently, nibbling here and there as he thrust deeper and faster into her,"Mmmm... I love... how you feel..." he whispered as his hands moved to caress her breasts.

He smiled, moving and kissing her deeply as he continued to push fast and deep into her. He mewled gently into her lips as he purred, getting closer and closer to his end.

He slowed but didn't stop, continuing to thrust deep into her as he moved his kisses to her neck and chest,"Mmm..." he purred softly,"I... c-can't stop..." he whispered, pleasure in his voice,"You're... like a drug... and I'm addicted..." he whispered.

He purred softly as he nibbled and kissed, here and there on her skin. He let his hands move over her sides, taking hers gently and bringing them up to his lips, kissing them softly,"I'm so glad I found you..." he whispered to her.

He purred softly as he nuzzled against her. He really wasn't that old, and he was learning all this new stuff. He closed his eyes softly, taking in her scent and enjoying her warmth as his fingertips ghosted gently over her skin.

Back
Top Bottom