Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master x Maid (RussianLullaby and Ryu_Momochi)

He smiled, falling asleep next to her, his hands ghosting over her sides gently as he slept. He never wanted to be away from her. He took in her scent softly as the night passed, memorizing it as the sun slowly began to rise, creeping in through a window and lighting them up.

He mewled softly as she turned, hiding her head in his arms. He yawned a bit as his eyes slowly opened, slowly starting to wake up,"Mmmm..." he whsipered softly, his eyes blinking a bit.

He smiled softly when he heard her, moving and gently kissing her lips, purring softly into them,"Hmmm... time to wake up..." he whispered to her, nuzzling her neck a little bit.

He smiled softly as he moved, purring and kissing her neck a bit,"Hmmm... but if you don't, you'll miss breakfast..." he said, moving and nibble a bit at her pulse, still purring softly.

He smiled softly as he continued,"Hmmm... but if you don't eat, you won't have much strength..." he said as he nibbled on her pulse, licking a bit as his hand moved, taking hers softly.

"I so don't want to get up though..You will have to make me get up and eat if you really want me to." She as she laid there on the bed looking at him.

He smiled, pulling a blanket up over the both of them,"I have an idea on how to wake you up..." he said, disappearing under the blanket and moving, kissing gently at her stomach.

She watches him disappear under the blankets. "What..." She said right before jumping and gasping a little bit as she felt him kiss her stomach.

He smiled softly as he felt her jump, moving lower and kissing a bit at her thigh. He could smell her scent now, overwhelming everything else as he was so close to her. He moved, positioning himself between her legs and kissing softly up her inner thighs a bit.

Her eyes widen as she felt him getting closer to her pussy. She licks her lips as she starts to pant. "Oh...." She said as she bit her lower lip.

He purred softly, taking in her scent as he moved closer and closer to her slit, slowly moving and finally taking a slow lick at her, his rough tongue sliding over her gently,"Mmmm..." he purred softly.

He purred softly as he moved, setting her legs on his shoulders as he let his tongue run over her slit again, his hands on her hips as he took in her scent and her heat. He knew he was enjoying this, her slit already drenched with her juices.

She licks her lips and closes her eyes from the pleasure she is getting. "Oh...you don't seem shy right now." She said as she pushed her pussy closer to his mouth.

He smiled and purred at her words,"I... guess it's... easier, now..." he said as he let his tongue slowly slip into her, wriggling a bit and letting the rough texture tease her body a bit.

Back
Top Bottom