Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Into the Unknown (Fantasy/NSFW) OOC

Our characters and others could have explored by sea in other directions, couldn't they? That has been my assumption for MC.

Ah, thank you. The box visual helps. Is the raging river to the North still a landmark, or is that an area that not many people know of?

This is a very complete world and you know it intimately. I appreciate your willingness to clarify it for us.

I've added a very very basic map to the first post. It took me 2 minutes to put together sort of basic.
It should be pretty understandable?

Correct. Apart from going North / North East / East, characters would have been able to travel through out the Empire and to the Isles of the West Coast. They (mostly) would have originated further to the south, in the more fertile lands.

I do have a world map of my world, but this version is some one what tweaked.

That map helps a lot! Excellent. Thank you.

In the RP Thread I don't plan on having my character do anything until the morning. He seems to have a tent to himself (luxurious!) and the only question is - what do we do about our healer?

Does anyone want to post and interact before the night is done? We have four characters still awake.

I'd love to have Sabina interact, but she's now talking to Grimsson, so it would be strange for me to just take the character and move her to another. I could always edit my last post, though.

Lia intends to get some sleep, that doesn't mean that is what she will get.

Lia intends to get some sleep, that doesn't mean that is what she will get.

Lia's got that big Red Giant watching after her. :oops: Unless he decides to get frisky I'm thinking she's going to be pretty safe. If he decides she's too yummy of a morsel to pass up, she might have a difficult time sitting in the saddle in the morning. šŸ¤ Haha!

Unless, of course, she decides to do a little tent-diving... it could happen. That wind could pick up, she could get cold, and decide it's worth the risk to share the heat with someone else.

If Mr. Riot is too timid to risk it, I certainly understand. Nothing ventured, nothing gained as they say.

Mr. Riot knows when someone like Red Giant is dangerous...and he hasn't got a good read on Grimsson's opinion yet. All he knows about their Captain is that he is quick with a knife!

So yeah...he's going to see how the ships sail as they travel. No need to get his throat slit on the first night. He likes his blood on the inside of his body, LOL!

LOL I enjoyed reading your chat! I'll edit my entry so that Sabina and Will can interact before they go to sleep.

@Traveler, I made some edits to my previous entry, so you'll have to change yours a little because I noticed Will saw Sabina talking to Grimsson. She no longer goes to speak with the leader this first night. I've also just had her smile at Will when he comes toward the tents (assuming he's heading for bed. I apologize if that's too god-mod-like) so that they can have as much or as little interaction as you'd like. Since she's unlikely to initiate small talk, he'll have to strike up the conversation, please.

A little heads up if you're going to engage a character, then edit your post before they can reply, would be appreciated! I was getting ready to write up my responses to the posts, but in the 2 -3 hours I've had the post up while I was doing other things, they've been changed >.<

Sorry about that. We'll send a PM direct next time it happens, as well as post in the OOC.

Back
Top Bottom