Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Into the Unknown (Fantasy/NSFW) OOC

I have to rename my pictures. Oh, wait - I was looking at Laelia's highlights. They're kind of an auburn, but yes. I can call that brunette. ;) But is she a true brunette? It's nice to see that you're reading the details. I like detailed writers. :heart:

Laelia Severan - cartographer.png

And doubled efforts are always welcome.

Also: Edited to reflect their correct hair colors.

Part of the reason I started doing that, but I also went with (as you may have noticed with the original ad) the main/dominate color of the picture used (as I do in my request thread). It just sorted worked out well for this...I just have to keep going back to find the code to use!

@LeaT, I'm just sad he fell into the stereotypical behavior of men not noticing a woman's hairdo (or color). I had such high hopes. :LOL:

@ToWriterAndWander, what are the codes at the beginning of your replies? I've been meaning to ask.

Those codes are the color-hex code for the color of the font I am using. Got lazy putting them in spoilers, but it saves finding the last place I posted them so I can use the color again.

Since you didn't crack the codes, you'll be the first sacrifice to the....*ahem*, yes, nevermind.

I think for simplicity sake I'm happy to be considered brunette, though I find auburn rather flattering (such a nice young man). To save your eyes, I won't write in black print though. Since I only have one character, hopefully it won't be confusing. I'm working on my post now, great fun so far.

922724 She does look very Auburn in that movie - probably something to do with the lights. But I googled and she is definitely a brunette.
6d4739 Of course, you don't have to write in hair-color-code, but with her there are a few options. The default blue background doesn't always work for some colors though.,

If it helps you can think of the pale white color of my boobs!

So if I read things right. Holger is leading, followed by the soldiers, then the girls. Laelia is following Sabina to talk to her so I'm not sure where Karin is either in front or behind.

Then our handsome scout followed by Red.

@ToWriterAndWander may I suggest a 'sticky' first post on this and the story thread with our character bios from the interest thread? Makes it a little easier to remember who is who, though maybe you are all smart enough to keep it straight.

She had to spur her mount to catch up with the red headed girl she hadn't met yet. It was tough with the narrow trail but the horses seemed friendly enough to tuck in close. "Sorry we didn't get to meet proper but I'm Laelia, my friends call me Lia." She called loud enough for the redhead to hear her but her soft voice would likely be swallowed up by the vast mass of grass on either side of them before anyone else would hear her. "I'm the map maker." She said, deciding to start off with the basics especially when they weren't really able to be personal, talking from horse to horse like this.

My last post started with talking to the healer in New Haven but once we started she rode up behind the red head, isn't that your @ScarlettFever 's Sabina? Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

My last post started with talking to the healer in New Haven but once we started she rode up behind the red head, isn't that your @ScarlettFever 's Sabina? Sorry if I didn't make that clear.
I hadn't read your reply yet. For some reason, it didn't come up with a notification. Once I read it, I deleted what I wrote. :)

Newp.

Soldiers are first. They're sort of on their own thing.

After the soldiers is Holger, and then whatever order the rest of you want to follow, with Red in the rear.

Its easiest to move along the path, but to over take etc on horse you can push through the Grass.

Fickle indeed. Thought it auto-'watched' a thread you posted to, but apparently not. Had a response sitting around all day that I wasn't aware of!

I'm having a few issues with this OOC stream, too. I didn't see several responses earlier today, which is why I was confused about your code! When I scrolled up a little while ago, the other comments were there. *crosses eyes and blows out a whoosh of air*

However, I'm excited about our progress!

I tend to check it when I have time to write and not rely upon the notification.

I'm not a huge stickler on 'turns' as long as people get a chance to participate. Since Laelia and Sabina are in something of a conversation, I'm going to write a short post to move that along.

No need to @ me everytime here either unless its super important/question I need to answer! All the notifications get overwhelming! :rolleyes:

No need to @ me everytime here either unless its super important/question I need to answer! All the notifications get overwhelming! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom