Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Into the Unknown (Fantasy/NSFW) OOC

Crap. My character is D-E-D dead. :cry: Dad 'yelled' at me three times!

(LOL!) Poor guy, he's probably working and we're bugging the hell out of him.

He's kind of huggable, huh? Except when he's mad. I like the contrast between the two characters he has.

Oh, if anyone makes Red made, they'll be seeing RED. I have some interesting plans for him. I won't ruin it right now, but I had trouble sleeping last night so sorta played out a night scene in my head. Hopefully I can translate it into words well!

Scarlett's Notes to Self

1. @Traveler appreciates bad jokes! Yay!
2. @LeaT is super professional but nice in OOC threads. (Try not to be intimidated.)
3. Don't make Red angry.
4. ToWriterAndWander doesn't mind being called Papa Bear in the OOC threads. as long as we don't tag him in the posts.

@LeaT I'll go read it again so I don't miss it. Once Letrixia gets a chance to post I'll go (unless our GM goes, either way is good). ADDED: That was a good post. Riot will definitely respond and help her keep her horse still.

And ToWriterandWander, that is a scary thought: The GM is dreaming of the things that Red's gonna do? I need to make sure that Riot doesn't cross him!

Hey everyone,

In my last response, I was thinking that we could jump start a little action, thus my character noticed the scent of a dangerous, bitter herb in the air (I even mentioned that the Empire had eradicated it from their lands, but since we're outside of the border...*cue scary music*). I was thinking that there could be large patches of it in our path, and we would have to maneuver a way around it because it's one that doesn't need to be ingested to cause death.

Sabina mentioned it to the healer, Karin (Sorry about the typo, @Letrixia. Had you messaged me, I would have just corrected it) to try to spur the conflict along since she is the most knowledgable about such topics. Alas, the idea fizzled, which is fine. My question since I've never group RPed before is, should I have discussed it with everyone here first to get approval to introduce a conflict like this, or was it okay to write it in? I came up with the idea as I was writing, so I didn't think to plan it with you guys. I realize communication is key, but I honestly thought it was an obvious cue. I was mistaken. I apologize for that.

Any suggestions for how to salvage the conversation? :)

The empire may have eradicated it because it was dangerous to people OR because they thought it dangerous to the empire. Think hemp/marijuana. Sabine only thinks it is so dangerous because of propaganda. She may even know the truth and slips off the trail for a sample then needs rescued for some action.

As for letting people know, if you need someone's cooperation, you can always PM them. You may also want to let the leader know so you don't confound some plan of his. PM is useful to maintain some surprise for the rest of the group if you think that will add to the fun.

@ScarlettFever How events occur depends on the format of the Group RP.

In some, anything goes, and everyone co-writes the plot as they progress. In others it's much more like tabletop RPing, and the GM dictates what happens ultimately to the group. They're the story runner - the person who sets the theme for what exists in the world, what challenges come up, and ultimately, how our characters' actions affect their outcome.

I have a feeling that our GM is leaning towards the latter kind of RP. We don't co-create the world and events alongside him, though we can move about the sandbox he's created and react to things that occur in the world.

I'm going to post in the thread with that premise, and wait to see what he says when he returns.

@LeaT Does your character mean that she wants to put her horse behind his, or that she wants to climb up on his horse behind him, when she says that she wants to 'get up behind him'? I'm going to go ahead and post this morning, but let me know if I need to amend my post if I got his interpretation wrong.

Last edited:
@LeaT I laughed through the whole thing, imagining the awkwardness and the invasion of private space, as if poor Riot was just a piece of furniture to be clambered over! 😆

Do you think I should wait until Red replies before posting Will's reaction?

It was meant to be fun so I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Her dismount will be affected by Red's response. I stopped where I did so I didn't assume @ToWriterAndWander 's response. You can either write up to that point as well, or assume one way or another she will be getting off Will's horse.

I was waiting on Travelers response, since the action starts with him, as REDS response will very well separate the two.

Thank you, it was fun and we have some great partners.

Though Red and Riot can apparently get side jobs and drug sniffing dogs with their sense of smell. Lia did take a bath this morning!

@LeaT she did, but those pheromones...it's like a drug. Especially to someone who hasn't been taking their daily dose in a while. ;)

I can't speak for Red. He's probably got women lining up every night to see if 'all' of him is that huge. Riot's tight with his money.

Red isn't....well. I can't spoil things. But his sense of smell is more acute than most peoples.

Isn't what??!! Well endowed, really a guy, interested in girls? The suspense is killing me!

Just a short post to wrap up interaction with Will and Red. Leaving myself open to anything @Letrixia and/or @ScarlettFever may want to cook up.

Back
Top Bottom