Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Into the Unknown (Fantasy/NSFW) OOC

I really don't get whats happening with notifications. Been waiting to see a notification that LeaT has posted, starting to think the group is dying, so checked the main thread again to prepare my next post...and there are 2 new posts there but no notifications!

I had a similar situation a while ago. Turned out that my email host was marking notifications of some posts as spam and letting others through.

I figured you were quiet because you were ass-deep in beer and bar-b-que over the weekend and we'd be seeing you once the holiday buzz wore off. :ROFLMAO:

I don't get email notifications. I mean the ones on the website - the little bell - it normally lights up (so to speak) when there is a response but it doesn't seem to be working.

OH, the bell. I guess I'd do what our I.T. department does. Uncheck everything, log out, log back in, check every box, and restart.

Not a solution, but it might work. I usually just say the magic words "I'm going to call I.T." and my programs all start to miraculously work. Computers are a mystery. Like women...

So - hopefully my post makes sense. I am thinking Will can post up to the point where he begins his 'search' and then I, as the GM, will reveal the results based on which option is selected. Does that make sense?

It makes sense, but fuck! What destroys a body but leaves the armor and uniform untouched‽ :eek:

I guess we're thinking of two different meanings for 'grass'...

- but hey! Good to see you back. :)

I'm going to allow our lovely ladies to post first if they would like to. Will Riot was the most recently seen character, and this gives them a chance to paint how they see the site.

Nicely described Outpost, GM.

I guess that means me. I'll try to think of something. I was hoping for some sort of reaction from Red. I don't have much to react to all in all.

Very nice, thank you. I think I can contribute something this morning (Eastern US Time)

It was an excellent post. Now I'm thinking of how much fun bath time can be.

I'll post third, wrap up their clean and pack session, and open it back up for our GM to tell us what the Captain has in store for them after his meeting.

Back
Top Bottom