Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unbound (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

When she started to turn back to him, he had to look away quickly like he hadn't been watching, "Alright, it's safe now...thank you, Hulara.."

She laid beside him, pulling the covers up and getting comfortable. "I can't thank you enough for staying with me...tomorrow, if you don't mind, I would like to try some magic I was gifted...it's um..." She blushed, "Typically, it's for people who are married...and we are obviously not married...but I would still like to try...if you don't wish to, I understand!"

She blushed more and offered a sheepish smile, "To be as gentle as possible, it's very intimate magic..."

His heart began to race. What? Was she serious? "I-I well.. if that is your wish, I would not wish to deny you.."

"If it makes you uncomfortable, we won't do it at all! I took you away from a life of being forced into things, I won't force you to do anything that makes you uneasy!" She said, sitting up a bit.

"I know...I would have liked to wait longer, but I'm just so excited...I can't use them on myself and they don't affect Daedra..." She said.

His mind was wandering, what spells would she use? "Well then... I suppose we will have to find out.."

She smiled and laid back down, turning to blow out the candle before turning back to him, "Thank you, Hulara...good night..."

When he woke up, the harsh red-orange light of the sun pierced through the window and the fear of oversleeping dug into his scales for a moment before he realized that wasn't a problem for him anymore. He could smell food again, smelling just as good as the night before. After forcing himself out of bed and into the dining area, Satlyn was just finishing preparing the table.
"Oh! Good morning, Hulara!"

"I've made you a kwama egg omelette, sweetened melon juice, honeyed netch jelly, and wickwheat bread.." She smiled.

She was rather happy. She didn't care much for cooking, she usually ate whatever she found when she was outside gathering alchemy ingredients. So she was glad she was good enough that this giant lizard she found cleaned his plate.

Back
Top Bottom