Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unbound (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I'm going to make you some food, take as long as you need." She said and moved away before leaving.

"Or course!" He heard her voice carry from the other room and soon he could smell meat. His mouth started watering from it.

Why was she being so nice? He had no idea but it smelled so good, he felt like he would lose his mind.

He made a noise and slowly got out of the bath, allowing her to get a much better view of who she was hosting.

She tried not to blush but she couldn't. It was obvious, her skin turning a faint purple-ish red. "Oh!" She perked, "Let me get you some clothes!"

She came back with some fresh, rather nice looking clothes - albeit Dunmer clothes, but they were his size, "Here!"

"Of course!" She smiled brightly as she handed them over, "After you dress, I'll guide you to the dining area...!"

He thanked her and dressed himself. He looked himself over, the clothes fit well, not too snug, but not too baggy either.

He heard a clap and when he looked, Satlyn had her hands clasped together happily, "You look rather dashing in those...! They compliment the blue rather beautifully!"

"Ah, you're very welcome! Thank you for agreeing to stay with me!" She said before offering her hand again, "Come, let's get you fed.."

Her whole home was covered in books and scrolls and alchemy reagents. She brought him into the dining area, which was rather small considering it was just her, but the table was nearly covered in food. Food he wouldn't be able to get his hands on even if he truly wanted.

He had to hold himself back, his mouth was watering. He had barely managed to survive his escape, let alone the days he wandered the woods.

Back
Top Bottom