Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unbound (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
He couldn't remember how long he had been running. His lungs were burning, but he refused to stop. The chains around his ankles didn't help either. But he pushed himself to keep going. He had to keep going. He wasn't going back. He would die before he went back. Why did all of Morrowind look the same? If he were in Black Marsh, he could sink straight into the dense forest and the Dunmer would be none the wiser. But no, he was in this Hist forsaken place, running from Hist forsaken ash skins, for his Hist forsaken life. His clawed foot snagged on a Taris root and he fell forward with a grunt. He gasped and coughed, clenching his fist tight. He wouldn't go back.
"You poor thing..." He lifted his strained eyes to meet the gaze of an oddly attractive female Dunmer. She was dangerously curvy, her features soft and almost kind. But she didn't look put off by him like the other ash skins when they looked at him.

His breath caught in his throat. No, he'd been caught, this was it for him. He got up and stumbled forward, trying again to run.

"W-Wait...!" She held out her hand to stop him, "You won't get anywhere with those slave chains. I can take them off...if you promise to stay with me...?"

He was confused, to say the least, but this was the best shot he had. He panted, his breath ragged as he nodded.

She looked beyond ecstatic and with a simple motion, the shackles fell from his wrists and ankles. She held out her hand to him, "Come with me.."

They walked deep into the thick pine forest he found himself in until they came up on a small mushroom building; not nearly as big as the mushroom house his master lived in. She opened the door for him and let him in, smiling happily. It looked much bigger on the inside, with a spiral staircase going down in the corner. There were books everywhere, stacked up on top of each other and some stacks tilting and threateningg to fall over.
"Welcome to your new home!" She said happily.

Her smile turned bashful, "I'm lonely...I live all by myself out here. I need someone to keep me company and help me with my research.."

She smiled more and it seemed to calm him, "Are you hungry? Gosh, you must need a good soak, too! Your scales look so dry!"

He looked himself over. Was he.. not supposed to look like this? This is all he could remember. "I am famished.. I'm not sure what a good soak would do for me, but I am open to try.."

"We'll wash you first, come!" She said and took his hand, guiding him down the stairs and into another large room that he didn't get the chance to really look at before he was brought into a smaller place with a large wooden tub filled to the brim with steaming water. She moved away and stood in wait, watching him excitedly.

He was dressed in simple clothing, tattered and torn from his escape. He undressed, revealing scars both old and new. As ssd as the sight was, the labor his old master put him through had firmed and toned him.

Oh my. He was much more attractive this way. Argonians always fascinated her. She loved their beautiful colors and their rough looking exteriors. "I'll help you get those dry scales off, please don't be shy." She said kindly.

She waited for him to enter the tub, happy when his expression changed to some semblance of peace when he sunk into the warm water. She moved over and carefully sat behind him on the edge of the tub, taking a cloth and wetting it before she started to gently scrub away the grime and dead scales.

She gave a gentle laugh, trying to reach every inch of him that she saw that was dirty, "Your colors are rather beautiful, if you don't mind me saying...this blue is a shade I've never seen before.."

Back
Top Bottom