Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unbound (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Go ahead.." She said gently, as if she was watching a dog beg to eat, "You can have as much as you want..."

She looked taken aback, "Beg pardon? Poisoned? Why would I bring you into my home and treat you so kindly just to kill you? That doesn't make sense to me..." She replied.

He shook his head and sat down to begin digging in to the food, simply too hungry to care anymore.

She moved to sit with him and ate with him, watching him as he ate. He was remarkable; he was huge, he was sturdy, he was handsome. She was in love.

He was almost in a frenzy when he looked up at her. "Ah.. apologies, I will better control myself.."

"No, no..." She said gently, "Please be as unrestrained as you wish...you must be starving, Dres are not known for treating their slaves well...you can be as uncaged as you like around me, I won't control you.."

She smiled softly as she watched him swallow whole fish and giant scoops of mudcrab meat, gulping down her sujamma like it was water. She ate her spiced melon quietly as she watched him eat, fascinated by him more and more.

"I'm afraid the only bed I have to offer is my own. I hope that's alright?" Sleep in an actual bed? He must have died when he tripped on that root, he was in paradise.

"I don't mind sharing...at least until I can make you a spot to call your own? Maybe a couple nights at most..." She said.

She nodded, "More willing than you realise.." She said aloud before her eyes widened and she blushed darkly, "O-Oh Three..."

He made a noise, seeming a bit confused by her statement. "Very well, I will..share your bed, Satlyn.. for as long as you'll have me in it.."

She blushed even more and gulped her cup of sujamma. Surely he had to know what that statement implied? Was he uneducated?

Either that, or he was trying to spare her any embarrassment. He tossed back the last of his sujamma and made a noise.

She stood to start clearing the table, passing him the jar of sujamma, "If you wish to partake further, please indulge." She said.

She watched every now and again as she picked up the dishes, everything he did seemed to captivate her.

He finished off the jug and shuddered a bit. "It hits you after a while, doesn't it?" He asked, referring to the now empty jug of Sujamma

She gave an almost coy smile before shaking her head slowly, "Sujamma is our strongest alcohol that we make in Morrowind.." And she wasn't even buzzed?

Back
Top Bottom