Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unbound (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Really? Interesting.. you might like our Bloodwine then.. how I miss it sometimes.." he said with an almost sad smile.

She gave a hum and moved to take the dishes away, "Perhaps one day we can share a bottle.." She called.

She spent the whole evening making sure he was comfortable and happy before it was time to turn it for the night.

He followed her to the bedroom and made a noise. "Your home is strange.. but.. I very much enjoy it.."

She smiled, "That makes me very happy, thank you...only the Great Houses have the knowledge to grow mushroom homes, but I am gifted that knowledge out of the kindness of my Prince.."

She nodded, "Hermaeus Mora...if I swore to worship him, he would grant me limitless knowledge. Growing my home was one of the first things he gifted me.."

So, she worshipped the Daedra. Well, be that as it may, she was much nicer to him than those who claimed to worship the Divines.

"I hope that doesn't make me a less appealing host..." She said, looking genuinely upset, "He's not evil...just gluttonous...all things are, one way or another.."

She smiled, looking relieved, "I do not believe in being cruel to anyone...whether they are lesser or better than you in some way or shape." She replied before they reached her room. The bed was rather large, odd considering it was just her, but there were females in Black Marsh that enjoyed nest space so this might have been the same case, "Here we are.."

It was much more comfortable than the poor excuse of a mat he used to sleep on, the fabric felt as expensive as it looked. Satlyn waited patiently, watching quietly as she had been all night.

"Do you like it? I'm glad...it will be nice to have a bedmate.." She smiled and moved to the other side of the bed, "Um...can I trust you not to look while I change...?" With a body like that, how could he not look?

He heard the ruffling fabric and the soft thud it made when her clothes hit the floor. He heard the scrapping of wood as she opened the drawer behind her to find some sleepwear. Dare he look? She was his host after all.

He balled his fist and turned his head ever so slightly to try and appear nonchalant. Divines forgive him, how the drink played tricks on his mind.

Her skin looked silken in the candle light, her back to him as she looked through the drawer. Her hips were wide and her curves were even more dangerous uncovered. He could follow each bend and dip so easily.

He clenched his fist harder, he was in the company of a woman with a dangerous body, to say the least.

She pulled a dress out from the drawer and pulled it on, straightening it out gently as it covered her. It stopped just under her ass.

Back
Top Bottom