Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unbound (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Thank you, that makes me really happy.." She said, smiling softly, "You don't have to eat scraps for the rest of your life.."

"I have dozens of cookbooks! All they do is gather dust...I'm sure they would love a good read.." She said.

She smiled more and stood to clean the empty dishes. She let him do whatever he wanted all day and didn't bother him for anything. She mainly stayed by her alchemy table, looking over recipes and checking her reagents.

He bid his time looking sround and flipping through some books, but his mind was a bit preoccupied.

She never noticed him staring, watching, craving her body. She was remarkably stunning for an ash skindunmer woman. He was more and more entranced by her.

How was someone like her unmated? She was beautiful, kind, her body built to handle a rougher sort of love, and yet she was alone, living in the middle of nowhere far from other dunmer.

"Hulara..." Her voice brought him from his thoughts as she approached him holding a small bottle, "Would you be opposed to trying this potion for me? I have no doubt of your already remarkable stamina, considering I don't know how long you were on the run for...but this should give you a boost if my research is correct."

He made a noise and nodded. "I would gladly try this potion.." he said as he gently took the bottle.

She smiled kindly, "Thank you, I do appreciate it. I just want to study the effects, so please be as specific as possible with how you feel."

He coughed a bit and nodded, making a noise. "Agreed, I'll let you know when I begin to feel it.."

His blood slowly began to heat up, odd considering how cold he usually was. Satlyn was still watching and waiting patiently.

He made a noise and his breathing began to get heavier. "Satlyn, my.. blood.. feels like it has been set alight."

She perked a bit and moved quickly to her scroll to write it down. Oh no, her hips almost screamed at him to grab them.
"What else do you feel?" She asked eagerly.

Back
Top Bottom