Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Den of Wonders (Me and Luna)

He let out a soft moan again as she eased into his bite. He drank slowly, savoring her unique flavor, before his tongue went over the bite, sealing it completely. He lifted her in his arms and carried her back to the bed, laying her down and blanketing her with himself. His lips found hers in a heated passion. Part of him, the vampire part, told him that she was already his, his own little claim on her that only needed one thing to solidify her being with him.

She wanted more, but since he was done feeing for now she'd have to try and tempt him again by having sex with him. The venoms effects were already working and in full effect. She began to strip him of what little close he had on as they kissed and she only broke it off to say two words. "Fuck me." She was under his spell, but she had still asked so techniqually it was consensual.

He couldn't help but let out a small smile as he heard her words, her hands going over him and taking his clothes off. "Such naughty words..." He said softly, in a velvet voice. He moved to lay at her side, on his own side looking over her. His hands moved and slowly took care of her clothing, first her weapons being undone and thrown to the floor, then her shirt carefully, then her pants. His hands moved behind her back to unsnap her bra, sliding the straps over her shoulders and down her arms, reveling at her body with every piece he took off.

She was getting frustrated with how slow it was going. She wanted him to feed on her more than for him to fuck her. She took off her panties by herself, and then she bucked her hips against them so that he went in slightly. "It's going to hurt..feed on me..don't make me feel that pain." She said, using her virginity as a simple excuse.

Inside, his mind was having a debate, which was getting stronger and stronger. Luna had changed somehow, he noticed it easily, she never was this needy. And she would never voluntarily go for a bite from a vampire, no matter what the cause was. But as long as his mind debated, he couldn't get a answer. So his mind reached out, trying to find the one that came into his room earlier. And soon he found him, reading in his rooms.

I need your help.

Yes, Alexander?

I bit her, and ever since she has been wanting it with a need that is hard to resist. I don't want to drain her, but I don't want to let her go on like this, especially knowing where she is.

Well, Alex, if you don't want her to go around requesting bites, I would suck the venom you put into her out. That is only a part of the transformation process. She will be weak afterward... but her changing is not come into our plans. You do as you wish. We will fill you in later.

Alex felt the mind link break, and his eyes opened again, looking at her. He felt that he was over her again, and she was asking for him to bite as he penetrated. "Luna..." He whispered. Somehow, his need to protect her was coming through over his need to claim her. "Love, do you want to be what I am? We could live forever, together."

Luna looked up at him. Nothing was really going through her head, but in order to change her he'd need to bite her. She smiled and then nodded. "Yes..turn me so we can be together forever.." She said quietly. She wasn't thinking straight but her answer was clear. If she was sober, she'd have thought about it for days. But she wasn't. She leaned up so that his mouth was at his neck. "Bite me..Make me one of you..."

The voice popped back into his head - that man was starting to feel like his mentor now - and the words he heard brought more insight... and more knowledge that he needed.

If you plan on changing her, it will take more than a bite. And more than this one meeting. Listen...

Alexander heard the words, what it would mean, and mentally he nodded, looking back to Luna. "I know what I am doing, Cara Mia." He whispered softly, kissing her neck before kissing up to her lips, kissing her deeply. He moved off of her so he was at her side, on his own side down. "Please, just relax. I will give you what you want."

She sighed and then relaxed, putting her hands at her sides. She tried to calm the need inside her that made her chest tighten. "Okay.." She said slowly. She closed her eyes to further calm herself and tilted her neck away from him. She had no idea what it took to transform her fully. She just thought he would simply suck all the blood out of her and she would turn.

He continued to kiss her, a deep, loving, passionate kiss. "I love you, Luna." He whispered, as his hand trailed over her skin, fingers over her stomach before moving up to cup her breast. "I will only do what is good for you, I will watch and take care of you for the rest of our lives."

She kissed him back with equal passion, the feel of his lips momentarily distracting her from her need to be bitten. Her addiction had caused her to lose her sense of control, but she did seem to want to be with him forever. She caressed his cheek as the kissed.

his teeth gently nipped at her lower lip in a tease before kissing her again, more passionately. His hand moved down from her breast, finding her core after a moment. His fingers gently stroked before separating her lips, rubbing her core a little fast. Now that he saw how much she wanted, needed him, his passion and need came back, and it was a little difficult to hold himself back. But he wanted her to be ready.

She would have appreciated his foreplay before, but she was already wet due to the pleasure she got from the bite. She moaned, though it sounded frustrated. It felt good, but not the good she was looking for. She was already ready for penetration. Whether it was from his cock or his fangs, she was ready. Normally it took a lot for her to get turned on.

He felt her wet heat and was a little amazed. He moved over her again, and gently rubbed himself against her. He kissed her deeply, a passionate kiss of lovers as he slowly slid into her, inch by slow inch.

She shut her eyes tight as he began to push against her hymen. "Alexander, it hurts...bite me.." She urged. It really did hurt, but if he bit her once more and fed she would feel no pain even if she was a virgin. She'd only feel an insane amount of pleasure.

He held back a slight growl when he heard her words. "I know what I am doing, Luna." He said softly, kissing her gently as he stopped his thrusts. "I know it's going to hurt at first. And I'm sorry that I can't take that away." He gently nipped at her lip. "Trust me."

She let out a small sigh and allowed him to continue. She knew that he could take it away, but for some reason he didn't want to. He was holding back on her and she was getting annoyed by it, but she did trust him to have a reason. She nodded slowly.

He held the long kiss now as he slowly positioned himself, gently rubbing his tip against her hot entrance. His mind stretched out, towards hers, using the knowledge he gained earlier. He did is best to soothe her mind, as as he slowly slid in, inch by slow inch until he was in to the hilt, he focused on taking away as much of the pain as he could. He held himself in for a long moment, letting her get use to it, before slowly pulling back out.

Luna moaned as he mind fucked away most of the pain. She still wanted his fangs inside her, however. The addiction was excruciating. He seemed as if he would never bite her. If he did not after they were done fucking, she would go crazy. Or perhaps she could get someone else to bite her. Yes, that was a good plan. She closed her eyes and relaxed underneath him.

He picked up that one thought in her mind as he finished his thrust, buried deep into her folds. he picked his head up and looked into her eyes, a look on his face that showed that he was not amused. "You are not going to go and have somebody else bite you." He said in a low voice, a command. So she wouldn't fight back on it, he started his thrusts, moving out slowly before pushing back in, his eyes half closing as he moaned.

She bit her lower lip as he began to make love to her and exhaled slowly. "If you don't want me to go look for another man to sink his fangs in me, do it yourself." She said aloud. She had forgotton that he was still in her head, but his demands would not stop her.

He kept his hips at a slow and even pace, but the thrusts were long, almost pulling all the way out to moving to bury deep in her folds. He kept his mind sane, no matter how close he was to shattering. "I plan to, love." he whispered. "Just wait."

She was sick of being told to wait, but she simply nodded. She was surprisingly calm even though they were having sex. Maybe there was simply no passion to it. In the state she was in her addiction over shadowed her feelings for him. The only emotions that she gave off was impatience and frustration.

Her lack of interest angered and upset him. He growled low in his throat after another thrust, before pulling out and rolling to be on his side next to her, facing away. He practically radiated frustration as his eyes were closed, trying not to grit his teeth.

It really wasn't her fault that she was more interested in him biting her than sex. The venom was simply making her the perfect blood doner. In a way it was torturing her. She hated being dependant on anything, and she thought that willing humans who offered themselves to vampires were disgusting. She was now what she hated, and it was probably tearing her up inside. She sat up. "Alex..bite me.." She begged.

He turned his head to her, and he couldn't help but growl slightly. He was quick, biting her. But he did it in a way that his fangs bit in, then pulled out, and he drank. He made sure to get the venom out of her before sealing the bite. In his frustration and anger and sorrow, he was able to easily ignore the taste of her blood. He rolled back to facing away from her.

Back
Top Bottom