Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Den of Wonders (Me and Luna)

Unfortanately, after biting her the second time he put more venom into her than he sucked out. If it were that easy, then turning her wouldn't have even been an option. There was no way to control venom, even if you were a master vampire who existed since the beginning of time. She got up, not even bothering to dress and headed to the door unsatisfied. "You shouldn't have bitten me in the first place if you didn't like the idea of feeding off me."

He let out another frusterated sigh, closing his eyes. "That's not it, and you know it, Luna! He growled out, before curling up on the bed, almost into a ball. He was feeling lost and confused, and she wasn't helping at all with it. Once again pinning stuff on him that wasn't his doing. Or saying stuff without the proper knowledge.

She ignored his comment and shook his head. "I'm sorry I'm not good enough to at least be your food." She replied and then opened the door. "I'll just find someone else. I hope the rest of your evening goes well." She slipped out of his chamber and shut the door.

He growled in anger and sorrow as she left. She was either oblivious or doing this on purpose to him. Either way, he was angry and in pain, feeling like a stake had been driven into his chest. But he knew that he had no worries about those in the cave. There was enough influence on his side - for some reason - that nobody would bite her. They would either just let her go on her way or lead her back to his room. Maybe she'll see the hell that she rained down on him for what she was doing.

But somehow, he highly doubted it.

She came back in ten minutes and it seemed like she had been crying. She couldn't take it anymore. "Kill me, put an end to my pathetic existance, I hate this...I hate this need..I want to die. If you don't, I'll just leave this cave and search for more vampires.." She dropped to her knees and began crying. "Stop torturing me, Alexander.."

He picked up his head. His eyes had dried only a minute before she had walked in. The vampire hive mind was starting to get annoyed with her, and now the group as a whole came up through his voice, a low hum in his voice to show that it wasn't him.

"Girl, you have no idea what nonsense you speak of. You want the bite because YOU want it. The venom has done nothing to your system. Stop blaming others for your own problems!"

His head drooped then for a moment before he shook it heavily, his hand coming up to hold his forehead. "Oh god, that hurt..."

For a moment, her real self had come through. She was hurt. He basically had blamed her for not loving him more than her own venom crazed addiction. He knew just as well as her how fatal a vampires bite can be and had studied the effects with her, but now he was pretending that said effects did not exist. "While I am still myself..." She said as she crawled to her discarded weapons on the floor. "I still have honor, as most vampire hunters do...Do not interfere with my code..do not stop me." She said as she searched for the most powerful blade she owned amongst the average ones.

He jumped up when he heard those words from her, knowing what she meant. He pressed her to the wall, away from her weapons, her wrists held by his hands. He looked deep into her eyes. "I can't let you kill yourself." he said softly, almost angrily but with as much sorrow as well. "I can't live without you, Luna! When will you see that"

She shook her head. "I just picked vampires over you..why do you continue to interfere? Knowing I would have gladly given my life to some other vampire? You know me better than anyone, and yet you think that the real me would willingly choose a bite over your kiss? I can't believe that you would say that.." She had stopped crying but her face was filled with pain. She had never cried in all the years she knew him.

He looked deep into her eyes, holding her there for a long moment. But then, he moved closer, his hands letting go of her arms to go around her hips instead, pulling her close as he kissed her, deeply, lovingly. It was his turn to cry now, small, diamond-like tears falling down his face. "It hurt so much, that you were more interested in a bite than our lovemaking." he whispered, having to close his eyes. "That you were completely uninterested in what I was doing to you."

"Shut up! Stop saying it was me, stop it!" She slid down the wall and then hugged her knees to her body. She suddenly began to laugh, soft at first but then it got louder. The new venom had spread to her head now. "I don't need anyone to bite me..I can do it myself." She then bit into her own arm, but all she felt was pain. She kept biting hard into her arm to draw blood. Maybe it would feel good then.

He was quick, picking her up and holding her down. His mouth found where she had been biting, and his tongue quickly licked over it, sealing it closed like she hadn't done anything. "Luna, do you want the need to go away? Do you want me to take it away, and to send you into excasy?"

Luna looked into his eyes and nodded. She wasn't able to speak the words, but she felt it on the inside. "Alexander..please." Was all she managed to say. She was trembling underneath him, trying to keep herself from crying.

He looked into her eyes, before kissing her deeply, passionately. But he broke it soon, picking her up and carrying her easily to the bed. he laid her down and moved to blanket her body. "I'm going to change you." He said softly, his body moving to lay at her side. "Please trust me with what I am doing. And enjoy yourself. You will get what you want."

Luna looked up at him and then nodded once more. She wished they were both still human. She wanted them to get married and have kids. Some vampires managed to get lucky and they did not lose their ability to reproduce, but she wouldn't hold her breath. She tilted her head to the side and waited.

He fell into the motions once again, his hand gently cupping her breast before sliding down her body, gently stroking over her core. He started kissing her, passionately and lovingly. "I dont care what happens, as long as you stay with me." He whispered, a single tear falling from his face.

She placed a hand on his. He seemed to be so reluctant to change her. He was procrastinating by trying to turn her on. "Please love...just free me from this terrible feeling now." She begged quietly. "After that I can actually enjoy being with you.."

He let his hand stop as he felt her stop him. "But love..." He whispered softly. "That's the thing. This creates the bond between us. It makes the change easier. But if that is what you want..." he sat up, pulling her to sit on his lap. "Just say it."

Luna inhaled slowly and sighed. Then she got an idea. "What if you have sex with me during the change?" She asked quietly. She just wanted it done as quick as possible.

he shook his head slowly, lightly kissing her lips. "No, that will just make it more difficult. I'll help you through it, love." He said softly, before kissing down to her neck. He kissed and nipped at her pulse, trying to make it pick up before he bit down, feeling her blood pool in his mouth, and he let out a soft moan.

She moaned right along with him as he sunk his teeth into her. She closed her eyes as her need to be bitten was finally sedated. "Mmm..Alexander..." She moaned as she tilted her head back more.

He drank deeply, knowing he should, but being careful not to drain her. He sealed the bite with a flick of his tongue, licking up the rest of her blood. He lifted her up slightly, and brought a clawed hand to his chest, making a deep slash right above his heart. He tilted her head so her lips were against the cut. "Drink." He whispered.

Luna was a little light headed and could barely move. She put her lips to his gash and began to drink from it. Even though she was a human it tasted good. She suddenly went into a bit of a frenzy until her insides began to grow hot. At first it was uncomfortable, but then it began to hurt. She began to scream. "Stop it...Make it stop, Alexander!" She screamed.

He sealed the cut himself, and he held her close as the transformation went through her. "You wanted this." He whispered. He comforted her the best he could, wiping the sweat from her brow, stroking over her neck, giving verbal support. But it was the best he could do.

"I didn't know it would hurt so much." She sobbed. She writhed and wailed as the transformation took place. She couldn't really understand what he said, but it was a little comforting hearing his voice. After a half an hour, she finally passed out in his arms.

Back
Top Bottom