Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Den of Wonders (Me and Luna)

Raziel99

Pulsar
It had been a long hike into the mountains, and Alexander was feeling a little winded from the air thinning. "Luna, better take it easy for a bit. Or else this will be very difficult." He turned his head to look at her, his blue eyes sparkling slightly. Another den destroyed, then they could relax for a while. A long vacation was in order.

He brushed a brown bang from his face, medium-length hair starting to get in his way. He was thinking of getting it cut. He was tall at a little over 6 feet, and wore dark clothing to help blend into the night that the vampires loved so much. He wasn't super built, but he did have a nice frame, filled out as much as he needed.

Luna looked back at him, her green eyes burning into his. "I guess we can take a break. I'm still high on adrenaline from our last battle though." She said with a sigh. She was in a similar outfit but her reasons for wearing black was different. It hid blood well. Her body was on the voluptuous side. Despite her slim figure she was well endowed. She unlatched her swords from her waist and sat down. "Its your turn to build the fire." She said, letting her dark red hair fall to her shoulders in one movement.

He nodded, moving and quickly finding some good logs, then piling them well with some faster burning timber. He pulled out a flint box and started trying for a spark. It was only a minute before there was a nice, roaring fire. He sat down opposite from her, working to keep the fire alive. He looked up at her and smiled. "Where do you want to go after we are finished with this den? I'm sure you want a nice vacation for a bit."

"A vacation?" She said quietly, as if talking to herself. "The last time we took a vacation together I still ended up killing some vampires, remember? I'm not gond at vacations." She layed down on her side and watched the fire. "I like this job. I've never actually found myself hating it to the point where I needed down time." She had a deep obsession with killing vampires. She turned into something that almost wasn't human when on the hunt. He knew that better than anyone. She was dangerous.

He lifted his head and looked at her before nodding. "Yes, I remember that well. The sun doesn't do a vampire good." He turned his head to the forest; he thought he heard some rustling. Over the years, he had honed his senses, and he could hear some of the very quiet things those beasts did. But then he saw a shadow, and he knew that they were there. He pulled out his sword and stood, scanning over the area. "Seems they sent a welcoming party."

She heard it as well and got up, taking her swords with her and strapping them to her belt. "Its a shame that they have been sent to the lions den. They were better off sticking together." She said with a smile. The smile was corrupted and full of anticipation. "They catch fire easily. We could use that to our advantage." She said as she slowly pressed her back against his. She continued to scan the area, looking for any movement.

He nodded, staying silent, concentrating on what he could see. Moving shadows. It was one moving closer that he pressed the attack on, lobbing a head off. "There are... 4... no, 5 of them left..." He backed up a step to be completely against her. "There's no handle to use the fire. I'll take care of the bodies afterwards. Just get rid of their heads."

"Nonsense. We can still make use of this." She drew both of her swords and then suddenly two shadows moved towards them both with inhuman speed. She moved towards one and dropped down for a spin kick and sent the vampire flying into the small fire. The fire roared and she got back onto her feet only to clash swords with a third vamp.

There was more than he had noticed. They must have learned some new tricks, because three had jumped after him then, two throwing blades down from above while the third did a straight rush. He blocked the upper two with his sword, but had to spin to parry the third one. then, there was a large, heavy buzzing in his head, and he staggered, before one hit him, hard, knocking him to the ground. Two went over to him as more came from the woods, pressing their advantage.

She had no idea how they had miscounted, but when she heard him drop to the ground, she made a big mistake and turned. This allowed a huge opening for the vampires, and suddenly she was sent flying into a tree. She nearly lost her grip on both of her swords. Her vision blurred but she could still see two vamps coming straight toward her. She got to her feet and blocked both of them, then kicked one out of the way so she could behead the other.

At least half of the 10 remaining vampires pressed the attack on her, the other half picking up Alexander and carrying him off, towards the mountain. They had orders to keep him alive... for now. They needed him. The girl could die if she interfered.

She could see Alexander being carried off as she fought to stay alive. "Alex!" She cried. Suddenly she was thrown back once more, this time toward the cliff. She had lost grip of both her swords before she went over the edge. Fortanately she grabbed hold of it before she could fall. When she pulled herself over the vamps were gone.

They carried him to the cave network that they had made and maintained for several centuries. Inside, there was a large amount of vampires, not even a twentieth of the den was sent out to kidnap him. They took him to a room where there was slowly dripping water, chaining him with shackles that came from the ceiling, then feeding from him, draining him almost all the way before feeding Alex their blood. He was still unconscious when they left the room.

She looked around and then let out a frustrated scream, then sheithed both her swords and began to run back to their original encampment. It took her an hour to get there and back. She was now fully armed with guns and hidden knives. The trail was still there and she followed it stealthily. She wouldn't fight until she had to.

An hour later, they were back, and Alex was awake. He spat at them, but the vampires got close, biting him again and making him scream out in pain. They they forced him to drink their blood which was almost like acid in his throat. They left, laughing, as he shook and shivered in the chains, the transformation happening.

The trail had took her two hours to follow, but she was finally there. She hid behind the bushes as a single guard stood at the entrance. She took a hidden knife and through it ten feet away from her. The vampire began to pursue the noise and once he was far enough she shot him in the heart with a silent gun and then ran to him. She stripped the dead vampire and dressed in his clothes to cover up her scent, then she proceeded into the cave.

He had passed out after a hour of excruciating pain, and the vampires came back in, taking the shackles off his wrists and carrying him out of the room, taking him to a empty, luxurious bedroom, replacing his clothes with that of their kind; slightly darker and able to absorb some light. He was still out of it, laying on the bed, deep in the caverns. None of them knew when he would wake up.

She wandered the caverns, but with the combination of having to duck and hide and then check every goddamn chamber, she was getting frustrated. At this point she had checked all the cells. Had they killed him? No. They could have killed them both at the campfire. After three hours searching, she finally found him. She shut the door. "Alexander..?" She whispered and then walked up to him and shook him hard.

He slowly awoke from being unconscious, his eyes fluttering before opening fully, his head turning to her. Then he slowly sat up, his eyes never leaving hers. Because of the transformation, his looks became hauntingly handsome, his eyes almost sparkling with seduction. He was slightly paler, and his arm reached out, slowly pulling her closer. She seemed so familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on it. Right now, though, he had only two desires: to feed, and to make love.

"Come here..." He said in a soft, velvet voice.

When he opened his eyes the breath caught up in her throat. Her body went entirely still as he drew her to him. When he ordered her to come, she got on top of the bed. "No..you're one of them.." She whispered despite being under his trance. She tried to snap out of it, but she already had deep feelings for him, and it made the trance impossible to break.

He pulled her to sit next to him, his arms strong but gentle. He gently laid her back as he moved to lay at her side, gently kissing her, but with a passion that he knew no other man would or could ever show her. "Relax..." He breathed out, his eyes never leaving hers. "I am here, alive. And yours..." His hands slowly went over her arms, drawing her body closer to his.

She was uncomfortable laying down with all the weapons that were attached to her body. But when he kissed her she forgot all about it. Her eyes closed as they kissed for a good five seconds. When he pulled away from the kiss, the sensation of his lips lingered upon hers. She was trying desperately to keep herself aware that he was a vampire. "Alex..I...we have to leave!" She said, though her body did not move.

His hands traveled down, slowly removing the weapons and holsters, throwing them on the ground before kissing her again, this time for longer. When he finally broke the kiss, he was smiling softly, shaking his head slowly. "We are in no danger. We are safe here..." he kissed her again, this time, his hands slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

Luna felt all the weapons leave her body, but she didn't stop him. When he kissed her again, her body relaxed underneath him this time. She couldn't stay focused anymore. His words cut deep into her, making her believe him with no doubt. She was now completely under his spell. "Alexander.." Was all that managed to leave her mouth before he kissed her again. She didn't realize that he was getting naked.

He finished with his shirt and moved his hands to hers, slowly lifting it up off of her as he kissed her. He only broke the kiss to pull it over her head, then went back to it, his arms going around her and pulling her against him, making a soft sound from the feel of her skin against his.

Back
Top Bottom