Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Den of Wonders (Me and Luna)

The feel of his cool skin against hers made her moan softly. Her nipples hardened and could be felt through her bra. She continued to kiss him passionately and her hands went to the small of his back. Her mind had gone blank as they kissed. She had always wanted to do this with him and the vampiric powers simply amplified the desire.

His teeth gently nipped at her lip in the kiss, tugging lightly before letting it go and kissing her again, with more passion. His hands found the snap in her bra and undid it, sliding her bra off of her shoulders and throwing it away with the rest of her clothes. Her taut nipples played on his chest as he held her to him. One arm wrapped around her, holding her to him somewhat. The other hand moved up her side before finding her breast, gently cupping it and playing as his fingers rubbed, his thumb playing on her peak.

She hadn't even realized that he was stripping her down. She was to caught up in his kiss. When he began to caress her breast she moaned louder. Every touch seemed to turn her on more and more. She began to get wet, and even though she was a virgin she wanted him inside her. She began to grind against him, her pulse picking up. Her breathing began to also pick up.

His breathing had gotten heavy, lustful, as his hand played on her breast. He knew that he knew her from somewhere, he just couln't put a finger on where. but he was deeply in love with her, and wanted to give her as much pleasure as possible. He deepened the kiss, and slowly moved to balance himself on his knees. The arm that was around her came out from under her, slowly moving down and undoing her pants, gently sliding them down with the one hand as the other continued its play.

There breathing had turned into loud panting, and they had barely done anything. When he removed her pants he could see just how wet she had gotton in such a short time. She had nearly soaked through her panties. She had a moment to think as he stripped her down. Was this right? "Alex, wait. We should think about this.."

He kissed her again, a heated, loving passion. "What isn't right about this?" He whispered, a velvet voice that was seducing. "You and me together. What is so wrong about that?" And he was kissing her deeply again, moving back down. His hand slowly slid down from her breast, gently rubbing her stomach as he went for her core. His palm found her moist spot on her panties, gently pressing against it.

"Its not wrong, its just that..Ahh!" Once he touched her pussy she couldn't help but moan loudly. She had never been touched there by anyone but herself. She closed her eyes and her thoughts flew out of her head once more as she let the pleasure take over her once more.

he laid her back completely as his lips broke from hers, slowly kissing down her body. He found her neck, gently kissing and teasing her soft skin with his teeth and tongue, before slowly moving downwards. After going across her chest, he climbed the swell of her breast, his lips wrapping around her tip and gently sucking while his tongue flicked wildly. Both hands were at her hips now, slowly pulling her panties off before his palm rested against her core again, pressing lightly.

Luna continued to moan as he attacked her nipples and squirmed underneath him. She could feel herself getting wetter as he removed her panties. She was now completely naked before him, and she couldn't help but blush. She had never dreamed this would happen, that it would happen like this. But she made no protests.

He lifted his head and looked up at her, a soft smile on his face. "You should relax. I won't hurt you. You know that." His mouth went back to its play, and his hand moved up from her core, fingers stroking around her damp lips. Soon, he spread her lips, a finger finding her clit and starting to rub it, slow at first but quickly rubbing fast.

It was hard to relax with him hovering over her naked body. When he began to finger her swollen clit, she had to bite down on her lip so she wouldn't get to loud. When he began to pick up speed she cried out and her cunt began to spasm in pleasure. It was the closest thing she had had to an orgasm and it felt great. She looked down at him. "More, please.."

He looked up at her and smiled, moving his head up and kissing her again, deeply, as his finger rubbed her swollen clit faster. But soon, that wasn't enough for him to pleasure her like that, so his finger slid down to her wet, hot entrance. he rimmed around it before slowly sliding his finger in, only going halfway because she was a virgin, and slowly doing shallow thrusts.

Once he began to finger her slick cunt, she bit her lip again. Her chest continued to rise and fall as she tried to keep herself from squirming underneath him. Why did Alexander even know how to touch a woman? He was always with her and they didn't have time to dick around. She continued to secrete her sweet nectar as he finger fucked her.

His single finger did the slow thrusts for a little bit, before a second one entered with it, spreading her a little and stretching her inner walls. He smiled in the kiss, gently nipping her lip. "Tell me if it gets to be too much... love..." he said softly. He couldn't remember her name, who she was, but he felt it deep inside him, that he loved this woman. And he didn't want to hurt her.

Her eyes opened at what he had just said. She couldn't help but notice something terribly wrong. Alexander hated pet names. But she couldn't say anything. She was too busy moaning as he fingered her. She closed her eyes again, choosing to ignore his strange action. Her cunt began to tighten around his two fingers as her body readied for climax.

His eyes darkened slightly in lust as she moved against him, his lips finding hers and kissing her with passion again. His fingers stayed slow and shallow. They weren't going to break her. That was for another part of him. But first, her pleasure.

She arched her back slightly and her eyes clenched as her body gave one last clench around his fingers. Then she screamed as hot juices flooded over his fingers and her body shuddered underneath him. She panted hard, opening her eyes and looking up at him. It felt so good, and it didn't even look like he was trying.

He smiled when he felt her tight grip, followed by her warm fluids from her orgasm. He kissed her again, lovingly, deeply, passionately, slowly pulling his fingers from her. He broke the kiss to clean his fingers slowly, enjoying her taste, her warmth that she had released onto his fingers. He moved onto her now, gently spreading her legs and pressing his hips against her. He was infinitely gentle, gently rubbing, waiting for her ok. Though he doubted he would get it.

When she felt him pressing against her she knew what he wanted. But she wasn't sure that she could go through with this all the way. He had yet to say whether or not they were an item yet, only that there was nothing wrong with being together. Now..maybe. But later? What if it didn't work out? She just wasn't ready to take such a risk. "No..Alexander I can't." She said quietly.

He held back the soft groan of frustration when he heard her denial. To him, it felt natural, right. He knew her face, her very soul, it was like she was renewed from a past life. but then again, it might be his awakened senses. He pulled her into a kiss, a deep, passionate one. "Love..." He whispered. It wasn't a pet name, it was him whispering to her, to who he was to be with. "I can't go with you being unhappy."

The kiss once again took her breath away, but this time she held onto her thoughts. "I can't Alexander. I just..I can't make love to you. You're one of them..I can't do this until I'm sure that you're still you. You haven't been acting that way at all.." She said quietly. She tried not to look at him while she rejected him. He probably was hurt.

He kissed from her lips down to her neck slowly, but was shocked slightly when he heard his name. "How do you know my name?" He asked softly, lifting his head up and looking into his eyes. The lust and love showed clearly in his eyes, love only for her, even though before it had been well hidden. He kissed her again, a light brushing of his lips against hers.

She hesitated a bit before she answered. She had said his name several times before. But it was clear he didn't remember her. "I think you should get off me." She said quietly, keeping her eyes off of his so he couldn't mind fuck her again. Her first priority was to remain human, and he had seduced her without even knowing who she was.

When he heard those words come from her lips, he was overcome with a mix of rage and sorrow. But he shook it off. His hands slowly moved up her sides to take her hands, holding her down under him. But unlike his brethren, who would have grabbed her by the wrist and pinned her down hard, his fingers laced with hers, gently pressing. He was fatigued and hungry, but something deep inside him forced him not to feed from her. Or use her for his own pleasure.

"The last thing I remember..." He whispered softly, eyes still locked on hers. "...Before waking up here, is my head hitting something hard, and a scream from a voice like yours. I know you from somewhere, but the image and name teeters on the edge of my memory. Please... help me..." Many vampires would have commended him on the ploy, but it wasn't one. He was starting to feel alone and helpless from her denial of him, like a integral part had been ripped from him. He was still laying on her, but he had arched his body enough that he wasn't pressing roughly against her, his hips pulled away, though his hands still held hers.

She didn't say anything for a bit, but the tone of his voice sounded sincere. He could have simply raped and fed off of her by now, but he hadn't. She looked up at him, tears welled up in her eyes. "Its me, Alex, its Luna...I've been your partner for a long time. We hunted vampires, but now you..you're one of them.." She whispered that last part and then looked away. "..I will destroy them all. Let me up." Her voice was now cold. She was slowly slipping into one of her moods that killing could only sedate.

Back
Top Bottom