Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Den of Wonders (Me and Luna)

He heard her words, and he rolled her name off of his tongue. "Luna..." His eyes seemed to lose focus as memories flowed over his eyes, a lifetime in the matter of minutes. But it went so much further than that, his new vampire side opening to him and showing him much further down the line, both past and present, their goals. Their procedures. He didn't understand all of it, but there was a few things that he did: the changing and the bonding.

His eyes fluttered as he came back to the present time and location, and his eyes went to hers. "You have to kill me." He said softly. He couldn't bare to think of him turning her, binding her to him right now. If he had used her just moments ago, it wouldn't be a option. But he wasn't going to bring her down with him.

Her eyes widened and she shook head furiously. "I will kill those responsible and their kin, but I will not kill you!" She began to struggle underneath him. "Get off, Alexander. I will do this alone.." Taking on so many vampires alone would be suicide, but she only cared about revenge and not her life. If she survived at all then there would be nothing she could do to fill that void the human Alexander had left for the rest of life. But hell if she wouldn't bring down judgement on those who killed him.

Now he made sure to hold her down tighter, his grip on her hands strong but not hurting. He moved his hips down, this time not sexually, but moving to hold her down, making sure that his manhood didn't go near her core. "Now listen to me, Luna. They know you are here. They think that I am seducing you. I am sure that there are guards outside my door as we speak. You walk out of your own volition, and they will kill you. And I wont let that happen."

"Then the sollution is simple, I will shoot them both before they can realize I'm still human. Now let me up, Alexander.." She demanded, now getting thoroughly annoyed with him getting in her way. She wished that she had remembered her cross. It would be enough to drive him away without hurting him. She began to curse her weakness and realized that she was powerless against him. No matter how much she struggled he barely flinched. She didn't like it. She didn't like seeing how weak she was without weapons.

His eyes were locked on hers, even with her struggling, and his own weakness shown when he shed a few tears. "No, Luna. They will know you are coming. They will know you are still human. And they will kill you before you can attack. They can see into my mind, and I don't know how to block them out." His own frustrations and grievances were showing, as well as fear of losing her. His death would amount to her being free to choose her own path as of now. Her death would have him walking forever, alone in the world.

She kept shaking her head as if she was trying to sheild herself from doubts. She then struggled against him with all her might, biting into her lower lip until she drew blood. She obviously wasn't thinking straight because blood was something that shouldn't be exposed to a hungry new born vampire. It triggered blood lust almost instantly. She immidiately realized what she had done and desperately tried to lick up her blood before he caught the scent. She looked up at him with fearful eyes.

He struggled with her, holding her down, careful not to let her get away. But then he caught a whiff of something that sent his senses on high alert. She broke her lip open, blood trickling into her mouth. His fangs grew at that, his eyes slowly turning the color of a dull crimson. But part of him held himself back. He wanted to bite into her neck and taste her sweet life, so badly. But it was his force of will and his feelings for her that stopped him. Instead, he slowly moved forward, kissing her lightly, gently, before his tongue gently brushed her lips open, moving over the cut. The cut healed over instantly, and his tongue darted back into his mouth. The blood... it was so sweet, so spicy... he never thought there was anything like that...

She tried to keep him from tasting her blood. He would be craving her blood now and soon his own body would disobey his mind. Once a vampire tasted blood during blood lust he would need more. "Alexander.." She said slowly. "Get off of me." Being naked did her no good either. He would want her in more ways than one.

He rolled the blood around his mouth for a moment before swallowing it down. "Luna..." He whispered softly, his eyes closing as he focused himself, controlling his new urges. "You can't leave this room. I'm not going to let you walk to your death. I..." He turned his head away, and it was only then that he got off of her, rolling onto his side next to her, slightly curling up.

She got off the bed and began to dress quickly. They would be ready for her and she'd be ready for them. "Alexander, close your eyes." She ordered. She had to have some element of surprise. If they saw inside his head then they'd have the advantage. She began to restrap her weapons.

He wasn't looking towards her, but his body shook slightly. "Luna, please..." His voice was low, weak. He had always been the strong one in the group, but now he felt so weak and useless. He turned and rolled onto his back eyes closing. "Kill me. You have to."

She turned around and sighed. He seemed so weak. She wanted to help, but she didn't know how. "I'm not going to kill you Alexander, I--" Suddenly the door open, and she whirled around and began blindly shoot at the intruders. She managed to kill one, but the other managed to run his blade through her abdomen. She coughed up blood and dropped her guns. The vampire pulled out his sword and she fell to her knees, clutching her wound. "If you won't take her, I will." The vampire hissed.

He shot upright as he heard the door open, but he wasn't able to even get out of bed before she was stabbed through. He heard the words of the vampire and growled, standing slowly. "You will regret doing that." He spat, before he rushed forward. He punched, but a extension came from his wrist, something like a blade, and the vampire's throat was cleaved off. As well as its jaw. As the second one fell, he kicked the door closed and looked at his wrist in awe for a moment as the blade appendage retracted and disappeared.

But soon he forgot about it and turned to Luna, picking her up in his arms and laying her down. He wracked his memory of what was awakened and found the perfect thing. His hands went over the wound and pressed lightly against it, as his eyes closed and he started to chant. He felt his energy leaving his body and going into hers, where it healed the organs that were damaged before sealing the skin up. He opened his eyes, a little woozy now from draining himself. But he couldn't help but smile down at Luna. But his face quickly turned stern. "Don't you do that again..."

"What did I do?" She demanded. She sat up. "Get dressed, they'll send more blood suckers down here." She picked up her guns and then handed him the vampires weapons before pressing her back against the wall next to the door. She cocked her gun and stayed alert.

He ignored her orders, simply getting up and going to the door, manipulating the lock and sealing the door. Nobody would be able to get in, or out. He turned to her. "You forget, they might see stuff through me, but i know what they are doing too. They aren't sending anyone down here." He walked back to the bed and fell face-down onto a pillow, body stretching out slightly on the bed. Trying to keep himself under control.

"Oh, great. Thats a good plan. Just stay here while you get sicker. Let them build up before the door and once you get too weak to keep up the seal they'll storm the room. For a newborn, you sure do have a lot of powers." She rolled her eyes and then sat down in the corner. Her plans had been ruined and she'd die tonight. They had turned him for a reason, so he'd stay alive. Good for him.

He turned his head so his face wasn't in the pillow, so he could talk. "It is instinct. That, and them teaching me, them and some sort of memory they put in me. You are not going to die. From what I hear, they think you are either dead or turning." He sighed. "I'm not going to lose you, Luna..." He whispered softly.

"You may not lose me today or tommorow...or ten years for that matter, but you will lose me, Alexander. You will continue living well after I die." She said this with a bitter tone. He couldn't grow old with her now. He could never watch the sunset with her. They were literally as different as night and day.

He growled at her words, rolling onto his back and sitting up, angry blue eyes starting at her. "Do you think I decided to become what I am, WANTED to turn into a Vampire!?" He shot out, clearly angry with strengthened emotions. "I have had feelings for you for a long time, Luna! If you want to go out there and get yourself killed, then be my guest! I can't take this blaming anymore! I can't help what they did to me! I can't live without you, but you refuse to see past what they made me. What the hell am I suppose to do!?" He rolled back onto his stomach, planting his face firmly into the pillow.

She didn't even realize that she was blaming him. She was a vampire hunter, so it was only natural that he was being bitcy with him. She drew a knife and slowly began to cut her wrist open, flinching as she did so. It had to be done, otherwise he'd simply die.

He growled low in his throat when he smelt the blood again, knowing she injured herself on purpose this time because of the intensity of the smell. In instantly cut off his sense of smell, and rushed over to her. He knocked the knife from her hand, the blade clattering to the ground a good five feet away, and taking her arm roughly with his hand. he quickly sealed the slash with a flick of his tongue, trying to ignore the taste of her amazing blood. He nearly threw her arm down and glared at her. "Don't you DARE think about doing that again! If you want out of here, fine, get out. I expect you to be sneaky and not fight. I'm not having your death on my conscience." He turned from her to the door, happy that he was able to look away, because he had to close his eyes tight as he walked to the door, unlocking it.

It was killing him inside to do this, but she wasn't going to stop arguing and injuring herself until she was gone. "Go, escape."

She wanted to help him, but it was clear he would not accept her help. She wanted him to feed on her, but he refused. But her goal remained the same. She would destroy them all. She picked up the knife and walked out of the room, taking one last look at him before leaving to carry out her suicide mission.

He sighed as she left, trying to contact the rest of them, like a hive mind. Hide. You are not to hurt her. She will be back, and I will deal with her. It was only moments before he got the positive. His head fell down slightly. If she dies, I'll die.

Each vampire she spotted she put a bullet in their heart. The ones that did not get shot tried to go after her, but she had no trouble killing them too. It was only when they managed to get her surrounded that she had trouble fighting them off. Eventually, she ran out of bullets and had to use her blades. She was cut in several different places but she decided to press on.

He had been laying down for a while, but then he connected to the hive mind... and what he saw brought him into a fury. I said disengage and hide! You were not to hurt her! If she dies, I die!

There was a knock at the door, and he opened his eyes and turned towards the door. "Come in." The door opened and a rather tall, cloaked figure came back. Although Alex had never seen him before, he knew who he was.

"I said that nobody should attack her." Alex said softly.
"I know. They are falling back. We don't need you dying because she dies."

Alex nodded slowly. "I didn't want this. I didn't want to be turned into this."

"Nobody does at first. You will get use to it. Your woman will get use to it. And then, all of us will go and take care of those wreched humans."

Alex was too out of it in contemplation that he didn't notice the cloaked figure leaving.

Back
Top Bottom